It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

tport17

TiedDestructor
reply to post by tport17

That son of a.........

Yeah, no kidding! YAWN!

And what the heck could be getting shipped?

World changing event delayed. Thanks FedEx.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

hellobruce

raedar
which goes towards the premise of how critical and crucial it is for remote viewing to be recognised by mainstream science.

Well, for it to be recognised by mainstream science it would have to actually work, and no one has been able to show that!

cheers

Spiro

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Confidence Trickster.

These people have been around since the Stone Age.

Wake up People!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He posted this two hours ago:

UPDATE ON THE DATE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT

What I need now is some sleep. I have been on the phone all night with people in the U.K., India, South Africa, and elsewhere, all involved with the upcoming announcement. From the very beginning, the anticipated date of the announcement was 28 February 2014. But there were some uncertainties due to the international nature of the issues involved, so we held off releasing the date. It was wise we did that. Nothing can stop the announcement, but the date involved a lot of coordination with various parties. The problem has been further exacerbated due to the fact that the announcement involves a location which at the present time is not entirely stable politically. Also, shipping of critical materials was involved, and one shipment turned out to have been corrupted, apparently while in transit. This is now being addressed.

After lots of discussion with people all over the world who are involved one way or another, we are now expecting the announcement to happen in mid-March, about two weeks later than originally anticipated. Again, nothing can stop the announcement. But this announcement can happen only once, and it has to be done correctly. Given the amount of coordination involved, mid-March 2014 seems to be optimal.

For those of you worried about people being cynical due to a short delay in the announcement, just don’t worry about it. All of that will go away once the announcement happens, and nothing can stop that from occurring. This short delay is not significant relative to the importance of the announcement. Getting it right is more important than anything else. The world really will change on that date. The change will happen slowly, but it will begin on that date, and nothing will be the same afterward.

www.facebook.com...

My first thought, even before this most recent announcement, was that it has something to do with the true Chronology of Mankind. More specifically, some sort of new discovery or exposed cover up regarding the Giza Complex in Egypt. There was news recently that a fellow is going to Egypt to speak to several people in Government regarding video evidence he has of tunnels/chambers underneath the Sphinx, which are also proof of a deliberate cover up by Hawass and Egypt's regime [past and present]. We won't know whether or not what he claims is true until he releases the evidence, but he claims that a trusted associate has copies of the tapes in case anything happens to him. This most recent post lines up with the middle east. "he problem has been further exacerbated due to the fact that the announcement involves a location which at the present time is not entirely stable politically" And the "critical material" could be artefacts for dating. "Also, shipping of critical materials was involved, and one shipment turned out to have been corrupted, apparently while in transit."

It's all speculation, but I think it's a good possibility if this is true. He says that it isn't a "doom prediction" but rather a paradigm changing event regarding mysteries that have baffled us for "thousands of years". That sounds an awful lot like the origin controversy.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Remote viewing in itself is a real phenomenon, duly investigated by various secret services around the world, with varying levels of success. I once had the pleasure of drinking a pint with Hal Puthoff in London, who was the head of the CIA RV program for years. Hal knows for a fact that RV is real. The problem is that the results you get vary wildly in quality and detail and what you get is mostly of limited use, especially in the context of a combat / intelligence operation. But RV is real, rest assured.

Now, our mr Brown - that may be another matter.

Whatever, time will tell. It seems that there needs to be a bunch of stuff shipped to some (politically) unstable country first and something went wrong -- yay FedEx indeed
-- and so the 'announcement' is delayed. The Cosmic Joker had a field day thinking that one out: the self-proclaimed master of RV did not foresee the delay. Can't win 'em all .

Then, when all the information has been sent to that country, there will be an announcement and that announcement will ensure that "a mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise." - Courtney Brown

He found out who made the Turin shroud? Did he decipher the rongorongo? Did he find proof that Jesus was a married man and perhaps found out whom the descendants are? Or maybe he will reveal that 9/11 was an inside job - but necessary to prevent something else? Or maybe he will simply present his newest book..

We will see.
edit on 15-2-2014 by ForteanOrg because: icons did not come out properly

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

Or maybe he will simply present his newest book..

That would be my vote.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

ForteanOrg
reply to LeviWardrobe

Yes, I thought about the Sphinx too, funny..
edit on 15-2-2014 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

ForteanOrg

ForteanOrg
reply to LeviWardrobe

What's the scoop/theory on that?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kingskid125

good post. We worry too much about what RV's and psychics are trying to tell us, even though the doom and gloomers have tried to instill fear in us with y-2k, 2012, and comet Isom, just to mention a few.
I'm not perfect, don't claim to be, but I am forgiven. (I'll be blasted by nonbelievers, but, oh well.) If something happens that changes the world, this guy will take credit for it. Well, the month is half over. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

God is Creator and Jesus is LORD!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I'll be blasted by nonbelievers, but, oh well.

Hey, you don't have to be a believer to agree with (most of) your post.

edit on 2/15/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: oops

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Jchristopher5
"Something important is going to happen sometime next month, February 2014. Nothing can stop it now.

Looks like it was stopped.... I just checked and the invisible pink unicorns in my yard told me that they stopped it.

Just another failed prediction!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

hellobruce

Jchristopher5
"Something important is going to happen sometime next month, February 2014. Nothing can stop it now.

Looks like it was stopped.... I just checked and the invisible pink unicorns in my yard told me that they stopped it.

Just another failed prediction!

KMS 3-2 satellite might be an EMP device. Currently at the ideal altitude (300Mi). North Korean (China proxy working tightly with Iran whose ships are off the east coast)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This sounds a little in reference to an artcle I read a couple weeks back bout 2 German acheology students that somehow managed to sneak into one of the pyramids and chipped off a piece of the wall that had a painting on it which they then smuggled back to Europe for carbon dating.

They were adament they would have proof to show that the pyramids were built 20,000 years ago as opposed to the 4,000 years ago.....meaning mankind is alot older than previously thought and all associated issues. (religion etc)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well Egypt would line up with the Martian theory, since Cairo means Mars, right?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LeviWardrobe

I agree it sounds like an "origin of mankind" announcement. Perhaps a discovery of the "hall of records", or some other archeological proof. It does seem to be related to the ancient world, either Eqypt, or perhaps from the ancient Sumerian culture.

I am tending to think something really is coming down with this announcement. Sucks that it's now moved back to mid-March. If it gets moved again, I am bailing on this.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I am tending to think something really is coming down with this announcement. Sucks that it's now moved back to mid-March. If it gets moved again, I am bailing on this.

Maybe his PR team went on vacation.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

TiedDestructor

ForteanOrg

ForteanOrg
reply to LeviWardrobe

The traditional scientific view was that the Great Sphinx of Ghiza was erected in honour of pharaoh Khafra roughly 2500 BC. But a number of scientists now believe that the Sphinx is actually quite a bit older, based on erosion markings said to be caused by floods of rain. Rain hasn't fallen in Ghiza in quantities big enough to cause that type of wear for at least 13.000 years, so it is assumed the Sphinx must be at least that old. When it was erected, it probably stood on green, fertile grounds, and perhaps represented a Lion god. Or maybe it was just a work of art, in honour of African wildlife. Anyway, later on, when the climate changed, the desert took over and buried the Sphinx. It seems to have been excavated a number of times - and it was excavated by Khafra too, according to markings on the Sphinx itself. The head is considerably out of proportion with the rest of the Sphinx, suggesting that the original head was carved into a new (smaller) head, possibly that of one of the ancestors of Khafra.

The scoop / theory is that there is a tale of a chamber or hall below the feet of the Sphinx, which contains proof of an (much) older civilisation, and maybe even proof of the Atlantean civilisation, the "Hall of Records". Some say that the Egyptians have found this Hall long ago and found it contains information that may change the world forever, therefore it was decided to keep a lid on it. It's a fact that scientist have found proof of cavities below the Sphinx, but officially they have never been investigated.

Egypt is not as stable as it used to be and currently they are in the process of organising new elections, after the army threw out the (democratically chosen) president there as he proved to be a muslim "fundamentalist" which the Army did not like much. So, who knows, maybe the Hall of Records was indeed discovered, and maybe it contains proof that our civilisation actually has been around for millions of years - I would not be amazed.

Would make me one of the guys that laughs

edit on 16-2-2014 by ForteanOrg because: wildlive.. no, wildli_F_e of course..

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I misunderstood initially. I thought this was being claimed as a psychic prediction via Remote Viewing. I distrust any claim he makes from that source for several reasons.

But now that I've read his stuff so far, I see it is merely "a secret I've been privy to" and has nothing to do with RV.

In that case hey, he's as qualified as the next person to just happen to know someone who knows something behind the scenes.

That makes me less skeptical. Or at least it takes the psychic element out of the equation. Now the only parameter is his psychology.

Wait, I'm still worried, heh. This is the guy who got a picture and alleged assurance from world-class astronomers about it, went on Coast to Coast AM and talked about it before he'd verified it, and then Art Bell made it public and it was shown to be a fake. I actually do not blame him for the fake since I think it was a total setup, however, it was his lack of adult discretion prior to announcing something to millions of people that is the larger question, and it was people who knew his psychology who knew they could suck him into that fraud and he'd be gullible to it. Hopefully he has... ah... reformed.

But at least it isn't based on RV. For reasons of his approach to it, not the thing itself, that makes me distrust it less.
edit on 16-2-2014 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

RedCairo
Well Egypt would line up with the Martian theory, since Cairo means Mars, right?

Could yo please xplain. In what language does cairo mean mars, and what is the martian theory?
Thank you

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

ForteanOrg

TiedDestructor

ForteanOrg

ForteanOrg
reply to LeviWardrobe

The traditional scientific view was that the Great Sphinx of Ghiza was erected in honour of pharaoh Khafra roughly 2500 BC. But a number of scientists now believe that the Sphinx is actually quite a bit older, based on erosion markings said to be caused by floods of rain. Rain hasn't fallen in Ghiza in quantities big enough to cause that type of wear for at least 13.000 years, so it is assumed the Sphinx must be at least that old. When it was erected, it probably stood on green, fertile grounds, and perhaps represented a Lion god. Or maybe it was just a work of art, in honour of African wildlife. Anyway, later on, when the climate changed, the desert took over and buried the Sphinx. It seems to have been excavated a number of times - and it was excavated by Khafra too, according to markings on the Sphinx itself. The head is considerably out of proportion with the rest of the Sphinx, suggesting that the original head was carved into a new (smaller) head, possibly that of one of the ancestors of Khafra.

The scoop / theory is that there is a tale of a chamber or hall below the feet of the Sphinx, which contains proof of an (much) older civilisation, and maybe even proof of the Atlantean civilisation, the "Hall of Records". Some say that the Egyptians have found this Hall long ago and found it contains information that may change the world forever, therefore it was decided to keep a lid on it. It's a fact that scientist have found proof of cavities below the Sphinx, but officially they have never been investigated.

Egypt is not as stable as it used to be and currently they are in the process of organising new elections, after the army threw out the (democratically chosen) president there as he proved to be a muslim "fundamentalist" which the Army did not like much. So, who knows, maybe the Hall of Records was indeed discovered, and maybe it contains proof that our civilisation actually has been around for millions of years - I would not be amazed.

Would make me one of the guys that laughs

edit on 16-2-2014 by ForteanOrg because: wildlive.. no, wildli_F_e of course..

Other authors have written that the hall of records will be found under the sphinx, but humanity is not yet ready to deal with this information about its own past and origins.
Danny Natawidjaja (an indonesian geologist) claims to have found the hall of records under a allegedly 10 000 year old pyramid in Indonesia. So what information in our origins and past could make us change? Maybe the fact that we are no animals? That we do not come from animals, that we have never been apes...remember the sphinx has a human head and an animal's body. There is a link. But woud that information make us change and become better?
I just wonder what could induce this paradigm change he is talking about. When i look at world political and economic events, I do not see any change, I even see things getting worse day by day, and I am not afraid to use the word 'collapse'. There really must be something real strong, real mind changing, real revolutionary to induce a paradigm change. A disaster, a war, that will lead to become aware of the futility of our fighting, and the necessity of sharing. I dont know. Just speculating.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join