It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tara People

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

I still think it is a form of gang stalking with reasons unknown.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by athenatree

Thank you for coming back, and for such a thorough response.

Ignore the haters - for some reason, the internet harbors a lot of them. People can be so vicious when they are hiding behind a keyboard.

I am really doubting the gaslighting scenario at this point. I just think they would have escalated things by now. If they are gaslighting you in order to make you doubt your sanity, or make you fear for your life, they're not doing a very good job. Plus, it doesn't seem as though you have made any real enemies who would initiate such a move.

I hope you don't mind, but out of curiosity, I looked at some of your previous posts on ATS. It seems like you have had some past dealings with paranormal activity. This doesn't really feel paranormal to me, but who knows? I suppose it could be some time of parallel universe or time slip scenario. You mentioned that these people claimed to have spoken with Tara at various times in the past. Are you still getting people who have spoken to her within just a few days, or are they mostly within several weeks ago? Have you ever had anyone who claimed to have seen her within the last 24-48 hours?

Lastly, and you certainly don't have to answer this - but, could you give us a general idea of the type of work you do? I mean, is it related to customer service, or accounting, or something else? Do you deal with a lot of people in your daily work via phone or internet?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I must say I am very impressed with the way you have handled all these rude and at times hostile attacks; which says more about the character of the posters than you.

I am completely baffled at why they feel it appropriate to write such long, detailed attacks, completely filled with speculations, most wilder then anything you have written.

ATS is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel and it just isn't the ATS that it used to be and I loved. I don't spend as much time here anymore and I fear that soon there will not be enough of the old ATS left to make it worth the price I have to pay Hughes each month to come here.

Good luck with your search for answers and may you continue to have the strength and patience to deal with the nasty attacks that you don't deserve.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Good to have you back Athena just ignore the haters, they sound far more like the deluded ones! There many reports of time slip on the internet
The Moberly–Jourdain incident is very interesting. Time slip is what I`m leaning towards

edit on 5-2-2014 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2014 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thanks for coming back..... :-)

I still cannot solve this mystery.... your story is truly baffling.

Ignore the haters, at this point in time they will only deter the rest of us from ever understanding WTF is happening.

One of the reasons i love ATS is threads like this.

So thanks again athenatree.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm glad you came back.

I know you say you don't have the funds for a PI... but I really think you need someone, outside of you, investigating this. I would suggest you contact your local paper or news. Link them to this thread. Really! This would make a very interesting piece for local news, and they would likely provide some level of investigation as well. Worth a try, right?

Please keep us posted. You obviously have a lot of people here at ATS intrigued.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Good idea another idea is try contacting a local paranormal group I`m sure they`d be interested and would not charge

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Also...

If anyone here knows of a reputable PI in her area, maybe we could all help fund an investigation. It would obviously need to paid directly to the PI and handled by someone here at ATS that we trust (an admin). We could have an ATS-sponsored investigation.

I, for one, would gladly contribute some funds to a pool in order to get this investigated. The PI could provide reports back to both the OP and the ATS representative who would report it all back here.

If anyone is up to the task, and if the OP is open to this, maybe we can help make it happen.

Just a thought... I really want answers, and I'm sure the OP does too. As a community, we could actually make it happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

lonewolf2
reply to post by Amandla

I still think it is a form of gang stalking with reasons unknown.

I don´t know, it has going on so long and hasn´t changed. It doesn´t look like they want to make her scared or doupt her sanity.
Like someone said, they would have escalated things by now.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Im not finish here yet. I have a brain ache. I been following this story since it was posted and to sum things up I believe 50% of ying and 50% of yang. There are holes in your story. That yes you did rectify but with to much info. I say this cause I have known people with the personality you come across with that have been so delusional in the clouds that they can convince anyone of the reality that they have created. In turn bring a fictional character to life with in a confined mental realm of a group. This in turn can bring on nightmares, seeing things and mental attacking your self. What the mind sees and believes your body reacts. I dont want to judge you I just want you to know it dont matter how you post your story you will always have crittics and believers as you have to remember they to have had experiences witch in turn has conditioned there response to your story.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

My understanding that targets of gang stalking can last for several years. It is also important to be aware that the primary focus may be on the group members of the gang stalkers and not on the target.

A form of programming if you will.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok, let's try this idea...
Perhaps your address (house number) is the relevant factor here.

Example: If my address was 221 B Baker Street, it would be reasonable to assume that I might periodically receive visits from delusional people asking for Sherlock Holmes.

Your address might be similar with that of some well known character on a popular television show or film.

edit on 6-2-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf2

I agree... it could be an experiment via gang stalking.

Gang stalking doesn't have to be violent. It can simply be something done repetitively to make the person question their sanity or to get them to act out. Done to get a reaction.

So your thoughts that this could be programming of sorts... is a really good assumption or thought.

It could be an experiment to see how individuals react on both sides of the coin, the gang stalker and the gang stalkee. Woah... what a loaded experiment that would be. Think about it.... the perps don't know they are part of the experiment... they would be getting played just like the one being victimized. & if you wanna go even deeper... that would mean all of us posters have now become part of the experiment ! I could go on forever explaining how deep the experiment realms could become...on how many dimensions it could take... but I'm sure you get the idea.

Here is a Good Definition for Gang Stalking

Gang Stalking

Gang stalking, literally, is an attempt to alter the mental, nervous or emotional state of a target individual; gang stalking, said plainly, is mind control.

Gang stalking could be defined, loosely, as any action taken by an organized group of individuals to cause intentional emotional duress in another individuals life, with emphasis on the visibility of the organized group as opposed to the invisibility of other types of groups such as covert surveillance groups, etc.

source

leolady

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to say I've been watching this thread... I really don't know what to make of it, very interesting and baffling.

BTW I'm glad you came back to the thread, Athenatree. I understand why people might have their doubts but there's really no need to be so abrasive about it. I have my doubts too but the polite thing to do is assume someone's telling the truth until they give you a valid reason to believe otherwise... Sure there have been plenty of trolls swing by ATS for a good laugh at everyone's expense, but how many people legitimately seeking answers have been run off by these people who read the first couple lines and start throwing out accusations?

This whole thing has me really curious and I haven't seen an answer in here yet that could fully explain it in my eyes, nor do I have one myself. The multidimensional theories seem just a little too far out there (although certainly not impossible) and wouldn't you have seen someone vanish or something by now; the gangstalking theories fall short because there'd likely be a reason to begin with or at least some sort of change in the pattern after this long; the scam artist theories make us ask why the hair stylist, why the religious folks, why has no one mentioned a debt. If it was you with an unknown alternate personality (lol) the reactions don't fit. If you were looking for an ending to a book it seems easier to just say so. I like the theory about having a similar address to a famous character, but would THAT many people really just wander up to an address they know full well is referenced only in fiction and keep a straight face?

It all seems even weirder when you go back and think who in the world has that many different visitors. If Tara was a code-word (for an illicit business of some sort?) then it seems you'd be seeing some less than wholesome characters showing up who might be irritated rather than concerned and not care to describe some nice old lady to further the ruse (but that does bring up the question, do they all describe her the EXACT same way, or each in a personal way?) And it doesn't explain why it took so long to start happening. I was hoping to come up with something new as I thought through this with my keyboard, but I'm pretty much stumped.

I do agree that you should write down when it happens and any specific notes you can about the people who show up (clothing, demeanor, etc).

ETA: And the gangstalking "experiment" idea... Okay, maybe, but isn't this a long time and a lot of resources being used? How do you get this many otherwise "normal" people to participate in something like this, unless they are being deceived somehow as well? If they are being deceived, this doesn't explain their claims of meeting the lady in person at your house.
edit on 6-2-2014 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi,

I've been watching this thread for quite a while as well, and these are my first comments posted here.

Maybe I've missed something, but Athena, have you posted your general whereabouts yet? I realize you might not be comfortable doing so, but perhaps if you can give us more details about city, state, region, or country, it might help us narrow down some of the possible theories being advanced.

I am very open-minded, and believe that any number of scenarios could be taking place. Sometimes more information/data = truth/knowledge/discoveries to help you out.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok ATS/athenatree,

I found a newly posted thread on ATS that is all about TLDS church and their secret connection. RIGHT HERE

Maybe its helpful, maybe it isn't.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ok, some really weird thoughts here, but since you have no idea, I guess anything goes. :-)

I believe that that there are spaces where there is a bleed through from other dimensions. This may appear as UFOs, bigfoot sightings for example or lost time/space. Mothman has not been found but has been reported many times and so I suspect it may be a tear in the dimensional fabric. It may explain the fact that things drop and never hit or disappear once they hit the floor. Possibly at some subconscious level you are aware of this?

Another idea is that these people are ETs who make you believe they are humans. I think I remember reading that people often report seeing strangers around an abduction event and I was wondering whether these people who come to the door are ETs messing with your mind and making you believe they are humans to be able to take you away easier.

Another idea is that there is some agency training or timetravel training and they have missed the time mark either too early or too late (you said you would probably know of Tara if she had lived there prior to yourself. So these people are probably not turning up too late but instead probably too early.) Rather like the remote viewing training but timetravel instead.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Be interesting to see if someone named Tara moves into the apartment after you move out. After you move maybe you can go back and insert yourself as one of the people coming to the door asking if Tara lives there.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
To athenatree

Turn problem into profits in just few steps !

Follow these simple steps to clear your headache and profit from it.

1. Get a piggy bank, one which you cannot open to take out money and a file.
2. Write in big capital letter - TARA on the piggy bank and the file.
3. For every person who knock on your door for TARA, ask $10 or $5, its for "TARA mission". show them the file and tell them you are looking for TARA too, ask their help !
4. After they donated the money for their sought after info/person, ask them questions, lots of it, write down on the file.
5. After a year or enough information, look for this Tara, either by yourself or PI or whatever means, fund will be provided by the TARA piggy bank.
6. If TARA found, money is yours, if not found, return back to the "TARA piggy bank foundation"

Expected result:
a) These people will surely go away, information cost money! But dont charge too high, just a buck or two,
b) You might found TARA and take the snowball jackpot from TARA piggy bank, congrats.
c) Time wasted is compensated by the money (if TARA found).
d) In case TARA not found, some already data collected and money will keep snowballing until 2 year, then its all yours, repeat it.
e) If story made up, you win nothing, thats for sure.

There you go, win win situation for everyone.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The plot thickens!

www.pinterest.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join