join

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I dont know what to make of that!!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I think that is, literally, a pintrest page for someone named Tara Stalker.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Or a group page for the secretive organisation called the Tara stalkers?!!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by athenatree

You don`t live in new mexico do you a very famous missing persons case
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-2-2014 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by athenatree

I would actually be your PI if you are in South Jersey, I'd even do it for free all the legwork myself because I'm very intrigued. Now I'm not a real PI, no training , but I have an unending ability to find stuff out.
Looking more at this thread I definately believe I was in a way gaslighted by people in my previous community because stuff that was inconsequential like clothing went missing often and I don't have Vera Wang I did have Joe Bahama but they never touched that dress.My neighbor was also targetted and I thought for a long time that she was nuts and blamed my boyfriend and children for missing clothing. None of them took responsibility. And no none of it was undies or bras just normal stuff favorite shirts and pants. I thought it was the community but it's happening now here. Now twelve hundred miles away and banging on my trailer too at night not to mention police are involved here and last residence actually looking for prior tenants. But know full well those people are gone.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join