It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bank Halts All Cash Withdrawals & Russia Bans Bitcoin.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Man, you miss the point totally. The historical graph of BitCoin shows increased stability in it's resilience to bottom out.
I guess you have to be a day trader to understand this.
Stay out of it if you think you understand what is going on.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Ummmm, the Majority of those videos were US collaborating with fellow agencies here in the US, that was the whole point of your question right?
Of course no other police state would support us if we INVADED another country.
I was under the impression we were talking in house.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

TiM3LoRd
Man I have been on ATS long enough to see these threads come and go year after year.

They said the same thing in 2006 2009 2011 2012 and last year and 2014 wont be any different.

Im not saying the threat isnt real the banks do own us and we are their playthings dont doubt. But all this cage rattling is just that, fear mongering.

My prediction nothing on the scale of economic collapse will happen. There are too many people who stand to loose too much if it does.

time will tell

---
I couldn't agree more.
There is nothing to say that we shouldn't be prepared, IMHO, that is a general rule of thumb, like keeping a first aid kit an flashlight around.
The collapse this and the collapse that, why don't we add a few astroids in the mix while at it, a new plague to boot...maybe an alien invasion to finish it all off.
---
As for the premise of this thread, I almost gave into the whole bitcoin, but seeing whats cracking down on it, it looked doomed from the start.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Suicides? More like murder.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

"Why don't we add a few asteroids in the mix"

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on am220142807America/ChicagoSun, 02 Feb 2014 07:21:09 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2014 by lance_covel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

jude11

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by jude11

It has been extremely alarming all the different articles coming out showing this. It is some I have followed alot for the past year as I was looking into becoming an expat for the 3rd time and I noticed alot starting with wire transfers being stopped to other things....now this.

I will say I have been able to recently take out 2 large sums of money for purchases with no questions asked. I use a smaller local bank and they didnt seem odd at all. Both amounts drawn I thought would register some kind of smart ass remark or question but surprisingly nothing. I am in the usa so hopefully it stays this way ...atleast with my bank.

I would take it all out and buy gold and silver along with some supplies...just in case.

The bank isn't paying anything worthwhile anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Peace

In a world wide banking collapse, gold and silver would pretty much be worthless. In a true SHTF scenario, who would want your gold and silver as opposed to actual food or usable goods? On a bad day you would most likely trade a bar of gold for 10 cans of sardines or a good pair of warm boots.
Just saying.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Hehe couldn't resist.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join