It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Martian "Vulture" Anomaly on PIA 16453...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I know, some of you ATS know my threads as "Border Line Threads" an a guy with his head very, very out of box....
But this anomaly, really astonishing me... On PIA 16453, right in front of the Rover, something is crouched on its double legs with a pair of claws and resemble in its silhouette to a "Vulture"....
However, This is it!

Enhanched in Yellow. Notice the head, the wings on the back, the legs ad the claws...

Something like This One...

I downloaded the Hi-res Tiff. image panorama of this photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

Unfortunately, I cant find the close-up image of that area in the MSL/Curiosity Mast Cam.
Help need...

edit on 30-1-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Good thing the blow up is real fuzzy.

I don't have to squint to see the "vulture".

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The problem with your threads and theories is you allways choose things in the background that are pixelated and without any form of details.

And that is clearly evident with this picture, shades in grey and black.

But i guess for fun it's allright, but i wont flag you for fun, you can have a star though, for presentation.
edit on 30-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Mianeye
The problem with your threads and theories is you allways choose things in the background that are pixelated and without any form of details.

But i guess for fun it's allright, but i wont flag you for fun, you can have a star though, for presentation.

I am not the guilty!
Ask to Mike Malin...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There are a lot of vultures around my part of Florida (Earth).
But, there is also alot of road kill.

I am looking forward to your up & coming Martian roadkill reveals!

Just kidding

As always I enjoy your work Arken.

G-snert

link   
reply to post by Arken

If it's not a vulture then you have found Darth Vader's helmet.

Either way, there is/was life on Mars.

link   
reply to post by Arken

^^^^^^Crap, beaten to the punch by seconds^^^^^^^

Looks more like Darth Vader's helmet to me!!!

edit on 1/30/14 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Arken

Mianeye

I am not the guilty!
Ask to Mike Malin...

You are guilty of posting it on ATS

Something something something second line.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Looks more like a Wallaby to me but is probably just a rock.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Haha yeah! Another Arken thread! Keep on it! The thoroughness is coolI learn a lot about the Martian landscape.
edit on 30amThu, 30 Jan 2014 09:04:03 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

SnF, Arken

There is always a "possibility" and your posts show some good possibilities. Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wonder what these vultures eat. There seems to be little there but rocks. Is it a silicone based life form.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

jennybee35
reply to post by Arken

^^^^^^Crap, beaten to the punch by seconds^^^^^^^

Looks more like Darth Vader's helmet to me!!!

edit on 1/30/14 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

Hey! I think I found Darth Vader's helmet on Mars years ago.

Helmet from Mars Bonneville pic

If not Darth himself then it's got to be one of his troopers...

edit on 1/30/2014 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
One of these days, someone is going to stumble upon Curiosity roving around in New Mexico.
No one will believe them.
But thanks to Arken's research, some may see the light that the little droid never made it off our planet.

I always laugh at that possibility, it would explain why there are so many oddities resembling things from birds, to lizards, to hamsters.

Did you know, that hamsters were actually originally desert animals?

If my above theory is wrong, then perhaps they came from Mars after all.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Love the threads Arken. I am also a photo hunter and did find some more interesting bits in the photo, was going to put it up here, but i cannot work out how on earth to get a photo uploaded or onto my comment.
any advice would be greatly appreciated

Also while i agree it does look like a vulture, i am also intrigued by the crazy looking face right next to it, which you covered in your post.
edit on 30-1-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
So I stared at the first pic for a moment, really trying to see a vulture in all the blurriness, but no luck. Rock. Then the second picture, and even with the enhancement you made, I still have to go with rock. Good try though, the fossil/animal/devices/carvings mars and moon pics are some of my favorite threads here, keep'em coming!
edit on 31-1-2014 by captb13 because: I can't spel gud sumtimes

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

darkbake
reply to post by Arken

Haha yeah! Another Arken thread! Keep on it! The thoroughness is coolI learn a lot about the Martian landscape.

Can see it now, the TV series "Martian Landscaping with Arken" I think it will be great.

OP, I've read but never posted in any of your threads (space stuff isn't my thing) but by jove I think you got it this time.

It's a vulture! Finally!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Thanks for your kind words.
It's a pleasure

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

captb13
So I stared at the first pic for a moment, really trying to see a vulture in all the blurriness, but no luck. Rock. Then the second picture, and even with the enhancement you made, I still have to go with rock. Good try though, the fossil/animal/devices/carvings mars and moon pics are some of my favorite threads here, keep'em coming!
edit on 31-1-2014 by captb13 because: I can't spel gud sumtimes

A lower res image. Start from the "claws" and you could see the Whole "thing"...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

JokerThe1st
reply to post by Arken

Love the threads Arken. I am also a photo hunter and did find some more interesting bits in the photo, was going to put it up here, but i cannot work out how on earth to get a photo uploaded or onto my comment.
any advice would be greatly appreciated

Also while i agree it does look like a vulture, i am also intrigued by the crazy looking face right next to it, which you covered in your post.
edit on 30-1-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

Save your pics in your Pc folder. Go on "Upload". Click on Upload button. Choose your pic. Then, upload. click on the image uploaded and copy "pic" number. Then return to your post and paste that [pic]....[pic] numbers.
hope this help you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join