It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Martian "Vulture" Anomaly on PIA 16453...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken I'm your fan since the time you have put in the subject is amazing (guaranteed flag and will star any curious finding) but sometimes I wish you could filter or at least give a rating to what you find. Some of your tags are really curious some even defy readily explanation but in the bulk of you assay of the data there is no linearity in quality control from the amazing find to the non extraordinary shape that most probably is just a rock formation.

I doubt that you put all finds in the same classification yourself so I'm just pointing out that by mixing it all together there is a general loss on reputation (I myself find me rolling my eyes when I click on some treads but keep doing it because a few really are interesting even qualified as amazing).

Since you have put so much work into it can you in a future thread put a list of locations (if you have them or not) and your rating on the finding, even linking to the previous thread that discusses it. One of the most amazing collection I've seen is what a video called derelict naval vessels, an area that shows several ship formed structures that have not only a metallic appearance but a large collection of right angles and straight edges, even seemingly artificial re-entrances, I think one of your tags was part of that video.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Thank you very much. I accept your precious advice and comment.

I will try to post a Thread with my personal favorite anomalies, discovered during this time.
Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thankyou for the help in uploading Arken. Here are some of the intresting things i found, granted some may just be rocks but i put them in anyway

1. possible face carving or just a rock

2. if you look close at the top of rock a strange white mound is there

3.The crazy smiling face with wide mouth next to your vulture (Arkens find)

4. Two symmetrical triangle cuts with a broken square shape underneath

5. This whole area appears unnaturally blurred or smudged compared to the rest of photo

6. A small white object/speck prob an image artifact but who knows?

7.Possible broken structure, also could just be rocks

8.A curved shape resembling a scorpion tail, or just a cool rock

9. And last but not least a triangular shape carved in the rock

hope this contributes to the search in some way

<< 1   >>

join