It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed cuts stimulus as expected; Bernanke prepares to depart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't know about you man , but I see Wars coming to a Country that will lose all faith in their Leaders and Revolt . Africa, Asia , Europe , take you pick .....

I'll put it this way... I've sold about all the guns and reloading equipment I ever intend to, at this point ..and there is still plenty to keep my friends and neighbors well stocked for that area of things...for years of active need.

..and my set up is actually quite small by Missouri standards. I don't have all that much in this region of the nation. Of course, in a place like California, that still makes it enough to have some police armorers green with envy, I'll bet.

War is coming ...just as people felt it before World War I and reports confirm that. Then people felt it before World War II ..and , okay, only an idiot didn't see that one coming..but still. There is a feeling people get, it seems ..to read past accounts from those who lived the periods.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

mikegrouchy

shanegm
Another bilderberg jew? No way! What are the chances of that happening?

edit on 30-1-2014 by shanegm because: (no reason given)

If this comment had just mentioned the Bilderberg group I would have been willing to discuss the implications. But I get the feeling that the word "Jew" was thrown in there in a disparaging way, and to further confuse the issues. Besides, what is the actual point of this comment? That the "chances" can be calculated? No? Then what?

If by "Jew" the comment means, "Well Educated" then sure, yes.

Honestly, my first reaction was to report the comment.

Mike Grouchy

Jew wasn't thrown in there to confuse issues. I'm sorry that you got offended that I implied Jews almost completely run our country from the entertainment industry to the financial industry.

Jews make up only 14,000,000 worldwide, yet they control almost every financial sector from the fed to the secretary of treasury. It's not anti-semitic, it's fact.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

War is coming ...just as people felt it before World War I and reports confirm that. Then people felt it before World War II ..and , okay, only an idiot didn't see that one coming..but still. There is a feeling people get, it seems ..to read past accounts from those who lived the periods.

Are you implying that the Federal Reserve, and World War are somehow connected?

This is the only picture I could find that reflects that sentiment.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Where exactly did he say anything about the fed?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

shanegm

Jew wasn't thrown in there to confuse issues. I'm sorry that you got offended that I implied Jews almost completely run our country from the entertainment industry to the financial industry.

Jews make up only 14,000,000 worldwide, yet they control almost every financial sector from the fed to the secretary of treasury. It's not anti-semitic, it's fact.

I think I see now. The focus is on the heritage rather than the education level. But consider. Just as there is a larger percentage of Hebrews are doctors compared to the population in general, there is also a larger percentage in Finance. Again this, to me, is a reflection of the value they place on higher education.

As the chart from the pew research institute showed, 58% of adult Hebrews have a college degree compared to 10% in the general population. In my mind resentment and hand waving does not substitute or excuse one from taking responsibility for one's own education. And it's not like they are being educated in some secret manor either. They graduate from the same Universities everyone else does.

But that's just arguing over how to frame the discussion isn't it.

I will go a step further and say that, in my experience, Hebrews do not agree with each other and are not a homogenous group in purpose or ideology. Accusing them of being in control of every financial sector is like saying every Muslim is a terrorist, or every Southerner drives a truck. Besides, there are a ton of Wall Street pirates, Bankers, and financiers who are not Hebrew in any way.

Is there a specific crime we can discuss, or are we supposed to cloud our thinking with xenophobic and sweeping generalizations.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

mikegrouchy

shanegm

I will go a step further and say that, in my experience, Hebrews do not agree with each other and are not a homogenous group in purpose or ideology. Accusing them of being in control of every financial sector is like saying every Muslim is a terrorist, or every Southerner drives a truck. Besides, there are a ton of Wall Street pirates, Bankers, and financiers who are not Hebrew in any way.

Is there a specific crime we can discuss, or are we supposed to cloud our thinking with xenophobic and sweeping generalizations.

Mike Grouchy

en.wikipedia.org...

What financial sector do the Jews not control? Which part of the media? And which part of Hollywood?

By comparing Jew dominance to Muslim terrorism is ridiculous. There are a over a billion Muslims in the world.
edit on 30-1-2014 by shanegm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Federal Reserve? Connected to war? Oh..heavens.. perish the thought! (smile)

Who ever would imagine the money makers and war makers are one and the same? (gasp!)

...I really don't know which is worse, either. The fact it's such an open 'secret' for what happens here and how it works ...or the fact I know, out there somewhere, people will think we're both simply paranoid loons with no idea of things?

They're both scary thoughts, I suppose...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here's yellen in response to a question about auditing the fed (won't happen).

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

shanegm

1. What financial sector do the Jews not control?

2. Which part of the media?

3.And which part of Hollywood?

In the order asked...

1. Credit Unions

2. The Internet

3. Peter Jackson Movies

All that with out even addressing the actual definition of "control."

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Federal Reserve? Connected to war? Oh..heavens.. perish the thought! (smile)

Who ever would imagine the money makers and war makers are one and the same? (gasp!)

Ok, now I'm worried.

For some reason by sarcastically implying that it is not true, my subconscious is offering up reasons that it is. I find myself wondering if it will be a massive nuclear conflagration or hordes of angry people in the streets. Do you think it's really going to happen?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

mikegrouchy

shanegm

1. What financial sector do the Jews not control?

2. Which part of the media?

3.And which part of Hollywood?

3. Peter Jackson Movies

Mike Grouchy

Wrong. MGM owns all distribution rights to the Hobbit films. Try again.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

shanegm
Here's yellen in response to a question about auditing the fed (won't happen).

Wow! Great clip, thanks for that.

She really is going to try and be as open and clear about the feds intentions as she can be.

As to auditing the fed, I'll be in favor of that the day we don't have any corrupt politicians (won't happen).

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

shanegm

They don't control the message which, in my opinion, is more significant.

But, that could be considered a technicality so I concede on point number 3.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

mikegrouchy

shanegm

They don't control the message which, in my opinion, is more significant.

But, that could be considered a technicality so I concede on point number 3.

Mike Grouchy

I could also make the argument that google runs the internet, run by none other than a ...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I think you're asking that entirely serious...so I'll be entirely serious in my answer.

Do I think it's really going to happen? Yes. I do. To what extent and how bad it's going to be? I have no idea. Will we need wheelbarrows of paper to buy a grocery order like has literally happened in other places that lived what we may be about to? I have no idea... I imagine the 0's on our debit cards will just grow with inflation and cash money will become rather pointless for awhile. I don't know quite how else it would play out in a society like ours, vs. the examples of the past.

Nuclear War? No.. I don't believe that will happen because even TPTB have kids and they want those kids to be men and women ..not moles still living in holes 30 years from now. War between nations tho? Yeah...I don't see how we can avoid it unless things take a hard turn and very quickly. Weakness begets strength...from others. We're showing extreme weakness in leadership, conviction and overall policy for the first time since 1940. The world is watching ..and is ready to move in where we vacate.

The problem is..the economy. It's all pure math ..and math just doesn't work. It crashes and it burns. It doesn't play out any other way ...unless they find a way to just magically 'erase' 17-18 trillion in debt as it currently stands ...which means both Americans accepting how thats done and world powers letting us off the hook for our debts. Think that's likely? ...me either.

The alternative is what we've been watching happen here. Playing 'the game', one day/week/month at a time and trying to buy just a bit more time. It's worked since 2007/08. It can't work much longer, IMO....and that tipping point may be more of a sheer cliif to a long long drop down.

Sorry ya asked?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join