It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've come back to check on this thread after days of not tiptoeing in. I'm almost out of popcorn, I see the prediction is now possibly a cosmic ray, from another thread.

Did the original prediction mention another member on ATS would be the one to bring us this event. I can't even remember what the original nebulous prediction was. What was it, pray tell. Do any of you have any spare popcorn?

Des

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

I like your postings.

Indeed the event is to happen soon, April 15th opens the portal for the first wave of ascension. Worldwide announcements, and then the landings 8 days later. which will put it at April 23. April 27th and you may have to watch and discern this, apparently the Pope is using the sky as a screen for a holographic worldwide announcement.

I think you mean the Pope being broadcast in 3D world wide,

I would prefer to witness what you are saying but I think you are confusing some things you read or heard, that being the pope stuff you mention.

The "event" and ascension and all the rest is wishful thinking and if any event does take place it wont be about ascending and anything positive in nature, most likely to further strengthen the programming we receive to experience this world as we do by the puppeteers and master manipulators that walk and talk among us.

So if there's anything else you wish to know, just ask.

Anything?

Or is there a line I should not cross, a question I should not ask?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

roadgravel
What is the meaning of your term 'e.v.'

FWIW

Q: What does E.V. stand for?

A: Era Vulgaris or the Common Era.
www.toolband.com...

An adapted translation of Common Era into pseudo-Latin as Era Vulgaris (in Latin this means Common Mistress)[56] was adopted in the 20th century by some followers of Aleister Crowley, and thus the abbreviation "e.v." or "EV" may sometimes be seen as a replacement for AD.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hey Des, I've got a big box of Orville Reddenbocker extra butter. But I'm afraid I'll miss something if I leave and go to the kitchen.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Do any of you have any spare popcorn?

Can I offer you some choc corn

bellyrumbles.com...

Hmmmmm donu. ahhh I mean choc corn hmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
did it occur to anyone to check and see if this is a response-poll type of thing for some govt program?
The OP gives you a vague outline of said program imagery and waits to see who pops on here screaming the OP is right?

Yup....pass the popcorn! I'm officially "jaded".

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Wonder why he felt it was needed. Doesn't make it any more believable.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

What I'm asking is simple: If you're going to make a prediction....make a prediction! You might as well have just named this thread: "Something is going to happen sometime in April" for crying out loud.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think the OP was abducted by Aliens. He should have figured out, his big prediction was. Him going POOF in his own prediction thread.

At least this one didn't drag on for 100 pages like some of the classics of the past.

It's been fun Folks....see ya in the next doom po-rn thread....

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No you can ask some questions related to the events, as for the Pope thing, Your right I made a mistake sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

No you can ask some questions related to the events,

What exactly is the event?

April 15th opens the portal for the first wave of ascension. Worldwide announcements, and then the landings 8 days later. which will put it at April 23.

First wave of ascension, to where, how, where will the portal open, what will it look like?

What world wide announcements? the portal opening?

What will land 8 days later?

To sum it again what exactly is the event, I have given you a few question that will give a clear picture of what the event will be if you can answer them.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Merlyn2014

No you can ask some questions related to the events, as for the Pope thing, Your right I made a mistake sorry.
not just the pope thing. Your wrong about everything.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

not just the pope thing. Your wrong about everything.

Now Now Autumn,

Let our fellow ATSer maybe expand on their description on what this event is/might be.

I know you want hear the answers they might give to the questions asked about "the event".

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

But...but...but...

Is this not the title that drew us to this thread in the first place...

"Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v."

Why do we have to play, let's see how far the rubber band will stretch, before we can stamp a big fat FAIL on this thread?

Just curious...

Des

edit on 15-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Why do we have to play, let's see how far the rubber band will stretch, before we can stamp a big fat FAIL on this thread?

we have got till the 18th haven't we? the 11th being the middle of the 2 week window of opportunity for ET, Kermit, Nibiru or whatever to show themselves, I just like the ride I am on today and not being my usual cynical self when interacting in a thread such as this.

I couldn't help myself Des, the other poster just said all I had to do ask about the "event".

arent you curious to hear Merlyns answers about the event? it could kill a bit of time till the 18th when OP pointed out a few times is the cut off.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Now that you mention it...I am curious. Like posting in the Mars rocks threads...this too is entertaining...

Where is our OP to enlighten us more on the coming event. I even have some popcorn left...

Des

edit on 15-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Where is our OP to enlighten us more on the coming event.

well the OP did say that they were publicly predicting this to try and fine tune their ability that has succeeded for them in past years on a personal level.

So OP seems to not have all the juice to make this drink tasty enough,

The other poster, Merlyn seemed to have deeper knowledge when saying all I have to do is ask and gave some specifics like a portal opening which I thought would be entertaining to hear.

I hope its not seen as trying derail as I think its all on topic.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

parad0x122

What I'm asking is simple: If you're going to make a prediction....make a prediction! You might as well have just named this thread: "Something is going to happen sometime in April" for crying out loud.

I'm sorry man, but, I did make a prediction. By their very nature they are usually rather generic. Such as "ET / UFO event between April 4 and 18 of this year".

You see how that works? Now, I did deliberately make the prediction somewhat more generic than I needed to. But, I was hoping for a kind of temporal accuracy that is usually not associated with predictions. As I sad in the OP, its sort of an experiment.

On the positive side though; there is already a growing list of events that this could be predictive of.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

On the positive side though; there is already a growing list of events that this could be predictive of.

I look forward to your list and analysis.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

"ET / UFO event between April 4 and 18 of this year".

there is already a growing list of events that this could be predictive of.

As life goes by, there is always a growing list of events, every month, actually. Keeping an eye on this thread though as your experiment to predicting a Major Extraterrestrial/UFO Event comes to a win...or a fail.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join