It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Regarding the "control-system" , know this post will get swallowed up and buried, has it occurred to anyone something has lived here with us since the beginning and that the ET's are here more to study "it" than us?

Came across that theory and it's really ringing my bells.
I think Vallee has been pointing us in that direction without spoon feeding us.

Thank you Nugget for pointing out WE DO have a say in how we are manipulated and we indeed can "brawl" right back!

A cold guinness for you! ( star too!)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

That's a very intriguing thought. From that perspective, it would explain the Native Americans' policy of staying their distance, though their history does tell of receiving help from the 'others' in times of catastrophe.

They were ruling/interacting/breeding(?) with humans in the beginning, then went to a 'no-contact' policy.....why has always been the biggest mystery for me.
I can rationalize it in my mind Biblically, but can't seem to 'translate' it to modern understanding. It makes my brain cells hurt....both of them.

edit on 20000001010America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

nugget1
Boy, do you know how to clear a thread, or what!

Research is not my expertize, and computers hate me...but I'm willing to give it a good 'ol fashioned try!

What, specifically, are you looking for?

Ha, I do often feel like a threadkiller. Just trying to stir it up a little as per NIDS/Bigelow/Aerospace. Tough cypher that.

edit on 11-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The GUT

nugget1
Boy, do you know how to clear a thread, or what!

Research is not my expertize, and computers hate me...but I'm willing to give it a good 'ol fashioned try!

What, specifically, are you looking for?

Ha, I do often feel like a threadkiller. Just trying to stir it up a little as per NIDS/Bigelow/Aerospace. Tough cypher that.

Bob Marley.......Now that is a helluva great way to bring a thread back to life...................Magic.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

From Bigelow's bio on wiki, he 'aspired to be a space traveler from age 12, lacked necessary math skills, went to college to study real estate in order to get rich enough to fund his 'secret' dream decades later......

My gut instinct smells fish with this explanation.

( I think this is the kind of dream that a man would at least share with his wife, if nobody else...)
edit on 200000011America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Just trying to stir it up a little as per NIDS/Bigelow/Aerospace

Kinda lost track of this thread as it seemed to go all over the place for a while there but I see your call and offer you this , not sure it will add anything you don't already already know TBH , I'm still reading through it and there's nothing new but here's a whole heap of stuff on Bigelow and NIDS , according to Bigelow he shut NIDS down.

Col. Alexander was formerly head of the Los Alamos Nonlethal Weapons research, which included conventional means of incapacitating opposing enemies and pesky civilians crowds without necessarily killing them, but also included "psiwar" techniques such as remote viewing.

Alexander recently "retired" and moved to Las Vegas but still admits to continuing his nonlethal weapons connection through future conferences and his still-existing "NATO appointment." [12/5/95 "Saucer Smear"] Alexander is also rumored to be head of the National Institute of Discovery Sciences in Las Vegas, although Alexander denies it. Also, as I understand it, NIDS is funded by -- guess who? -- Robert Bigelow. NIDS is supposedly involved on psychic research, remote viewing, and the afterlife (I have heard that Alexander has a Ph.D in thanatology, or the study of death) But more importantly for our (sic) group's purposes, NIDS wants to understand the physics behind the flying saucers and maybe even build one!
www.thelivingmoon.com...

I'll have a scout around as time allows and post if I find anything interesting ...Oh and always up for a bit of Marley mate

edit on 11-2-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Bigelow started NIDS in 1995, and 'retired' in 2004, claiming drastic decrease in activities to investigate.
He started Bigelow Aerospace in 1998. Seems to be a bit of overlap.

Maybe he wasn't looking for 'saucers' in Utah, but something else. Might he have got the answer?

I wonder about the use of 'his own money' for funding. Guess it would be hard to prove where the money came from, or if he used his own money to fund these projects, has he been more than compensated?

Maybe he's a 'front man' so we won't notice who is actually gathering the information, and for what purpose?

"Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see."

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thanks gortex and Ms. Nugget! I love folk who are able to formulate penetrating questions.

Here's one for everybody: Did NIDS fold or reinvent itself as B.A.S.S. and lesser-known entities?

Btw, I haven't been able to confirm or rundown Jesse Ventura's assertion that Bigelow is the only "privatized" contractor officially allowed to put weapons in space? Could be hogwash...and yet that assertion has been made. Does it have any basis?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Have you spoken with Hiii_98 about Bigelow/NIDS/DOD/MUFON/BAASS? He's our resident expert on this subject. I haven't seen him on the board in awhile, hope he's still visiting. If not check out the threads on his profile.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/11/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

seentoomuch
Have you spoken with Hiii_98 about Bigelow/NIDS/DOD/MUFON/BAASS? He's our resident expert on this subject. I haven't seen him on the board in awhile, hope he's still visiting. If not check out the threads on his profile.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's still posting, but after perusing his material I'm hesitant to call him an "expert." I expect Ryan and I will have a pretty good back-and-forth should the NIDS/Bigelow/Aerospace/Skinwalker thread come to fruition.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm not hesitant, he's camped out there many times and has interviewed people in the area about the ranch. He's also in possession of some interesting info on all the people involved…. But so be it…. either way is fine with me. I'm going to continue to collect all the tidbits on this group. As for Kit Green he used to be on this board as a friend of Springer's and also did a phone interview with me as he looked over MRIs of my brain….

Actually I believe Springer was trying to get to the truth about the Aviary group and did his best to bring these people here for interviews and questions.

Also, the last question of the Bob Knapp interview on ATS, which was a question I submitted, was to ask him if he was still under the Non-Disclosure Agreement about the findings of NIDs, and his answer was yes….

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
First, let me say: Great Work!

seentoomuch
I'm not hesitant, he's camped out there many times and has interviewed people in the area about the ranch. He's also in possession of some interesting info on all the people involved….

Ryan seems, to me, a little bit too enamored with the players. His info is also old and I find little that he can back up. He's also rather fond of personal stories and "unnamed" sources. Can you demonstrate anything he's backed up with facts?

I'm going to continue to collect all the tidbits on this group. As for Kit Green he used to be on this board as a friend of Springer's and also did a phone interview with me as he looked over MRIs of my brain…. ATS is pretty into it….

You are, imo, rather sharp and I look forward to your continued digging. Can you elaborate on how and why you came into contact with Kit Green?

Actually I believe Springer was trying to get to the truth about the Aviary group and did his best to bring these people here for interviews and questions.

Yes, I've recently been perusing an old thread here on SERPO and Springer does--in that thread--seem to be pretty aggressive in digging for the truth. Intelligent & cool cat, no doubt. Kit may have blindsided him with charm, however. It wouldn't be Kit's first victim.

Also, the last question of the Bob Knapp interview on ATS, which was a question I submitted, was to ask him if he was still under the Non-Disclosure Agreement about the findings of NIDs, and his answer was yes….

Some might consider that rather convenient. Knapp was, after all, allowed to co-author a book on Skinwalker. So are we to assume he can sell a certain POV and yet hold back some information? Hardly the ethics of a true journalist, eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Ryan seems, to me, a little bit too enamored with the players. His info is also old and I find little that he can back up. He's also rather fond of personal stories and "unnamed" sources. Can you demonstrate anything he's backed up with facts?

Without going back and re-reading all the threads, no I can't name evidence. Though I still trust him

Can you elaborate on how and why you came into contact with Kit Green?

Springer was in investigative mode and I had detailed some pretty intense encounters on ATS, so the request was would I submit an MRI to see if I had brain lesions or frontal lobe problems. I did and it was completely healthy as well as my psych evaluation which was with Dr. Green via telephone. Though he threw in a caveat later which was sometimes even perfectly healthy people "have moments" which are temporary.

Some might consider that rather convenient. Knapp was, after all, allowed to co-author a book on Skinwalker. So are we to assume he can sell a certain POV and yet hold back some information? Hardly the ethics of a true journalist, eh?

The Skinwalker book is NOT the whole story. He is bound on certain findings due to the Non-Disclosure Agreement with NIDs which is owned if I recall correctly by Bigelow Aerospace now.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The GUT
Thanks gortex and Ms. Nugget! I love folk who are able to formulate penetrating questions.

Here's one for everybody: Did NIDS fold or reinvent itself as B.A.S.S. and lesser-known entities?

Btw, I haven't been able to confirm or rundown Jesse Ventura's assertion that Bigelow is the only "privatized" contractor officially allowed to put weapons in space? Could be hogwash...and yet that assertion has been made. Does it have any basis?

I'm pretty sure B.A.S.S. is NIDS reborn. These guys believe that they have evidence of wormholes occurring in the field, and they've built mobile detector units at least as recently as 2001.

No way in hell would they just give up after all that. After what they claimed? Hell no. Here's the kicker: if we want to find the active 'window' area in use by our wacky physicist crew - we should see where Bigelow has set up shop. Hell. When you think about it, Bigelow could have a continental network of sensors by now... I'd imagine long duration UAV's and weather balloons would also act as sensor platforms. Indeed, a UAV would have some advantages over a fixed station. John Alexander knew Burt Rutan, his Proteus would make an excellent platform for such a UAV...

Per weapons in space, I'm pretty sure its a no-go. If there was a loophole that let corporations get away with it, I'm pretty sure the superpowers would have made use of it well before Bigelow.

edit on 12014f2807America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

seentoomuch
Without going back and re-reading all the threads, no I can't name evidence. Though I still trust him

I "trust" that Ryan is a pretty nice guy, but I see no evidence that he's an investigator that offers evidentiary items. Quite the contrary.

Springer was in investigative mode and I had detailed some pretty intense encounters on ATS, so the request was would I submit an MRI to see if I had brain lesions or frontal lobe problems.

Sounds like you were questioned as to some experience(s)? Can you point us to that thread?

The Skinwalker book is NOT the whole story.

How do you know that? Trust?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Trust has nothing to do with a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Knapp, Vallee, and Everyone at the ranch during the NIDs studies signed one. Vallee in an interview said as much and that he couldn't discuss the findings as did Knapp. The book is based on whatever happened that did not breach the agreement.

Interview with Vallee:

Source: www.dailygrail.com...

SR: On those connections – you were a member of the scientific advisory board for the National Institute of Discovery Science during the investigation of the so-called ‘Skinwalker Ranch’. The recent book by George Knapp and Colm Kelleher on this investigation featured a great deal of anecdotal evidence for anomalous craft, strange beings and poltergeist-like phenomenon. From your point of view, do you feel this investigation was a success, and were there any aspects that were of particular interest to you?

JV: I am still a member of that Board, now restructured under Bigelow Aerospace, so I feel bound by the non-disclosure agreement I signed.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Per weapons in space, I'm pretty sure its a no-go. If there was a loophole that let corporations get away with it, I'm pretty sure the superpowers would have made use of it well before Bigelow.

edit on 12014f2807America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

Most of your post made sense. The above point, to me, doesn't. Why couldn't B.A.S.S be a continuation or even a new platform? Happens all the time. John Alexander certainly comes into play.

One thing about Alexander I personally can't escape is the subject of "passion." I have my own and I know how they've driven me. Non-lethal weaponry is his passion---at least as regards his military identity.

It's his professional legacy and never far from his heart--and authorship--it seems. Sure he & Bigelow seem to share phenomenology as a passion, but they also share "outer-space" and associated hi-tech platforms and high-security clearances. Too much coincidence to not take into account is my instinct.

A question. IS: Bigelow > Alexander. Bigelow < Alexander. Bigelow = Alexander. Pretty tied at the hip, it seems, whichever way it goes.

Not to mention C2C. C2C: Started by Bigelow. C2C: Knapp. Knapp: Lazar & Lear. Bigelow & Knapp: Skinwalker. Sumpin' funky in all that.

Lazar & Lear: Pimpin'

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Dean Radin worked with McMoneagle on remote viewing, and joined the original NIDS team briefly. Can't find out why he left, but did find it interesting that Bigelow donated $3,700,000 to U of Nevada for Chair of Consciousness Studies allowing undergrad students to study parapsychology for credits.

Radin's Universal Consciousness Research was once funded by Bigelow. It appears there was a party of the ways, as I can only find about two years where they interacted. Maybe he didn't like the way Bigelow's info was being used? The real reason for the research going on at Skinwalker?

Rutan and Novel reportedly did want to build a 'saucer'....
edit on 200000088America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

nugget1
Radin's Universal Consciousness Research was once funded by Bigelow. It appears there was a party of the ways, as I can only find about two years where they interacted. Maybe he didn't like the way Bigelow's info was being used? The real reason for the research going on at Skinwalker?
Rutan and Novel reportedly did want to build a 'saucer'....

NICE work.
I knew a little about Gordon Novel and exotic propulsion, but I had no idea he and Rutan had talked. Rutan is, of course, quite connected to the NIDS folk. As was Novel.

I recall that Radin has complained that he didn't want his work "weaponized." Maybe a clue?
John Alexander, Gordon Novel, Victoria Lacas Alexander

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm guessing it was Radin's belief in the powers he was studying, and what they would do with the information he might uncover.

Psychokinesis (Greek ψυχή κίνησις, "mind movement"),[1][2] or telekinesis[3] (Greek τῆλε κίνησις, "distant-movement") is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction. Psychokinesis and telekinesis are sometimes abbreviated as PK and TK respectively.[4] Examples of psychokinesis could include moving an object, levitating and teleporting.[5] The study of phenomena said to be psychokinetic is part of parapsychology. Some parapsychologists claim psychokinesis exists and deserves further study.

Couple that with all the other research that was being done, it doesn't look like solving enigmas for the benefit humanity in any way was their highest priority.
edit on 200000088America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join