It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Not to get off the subject of this fine thread, but I will say one more thing about Rumi.

According to the Ufologist and magician Allan Greenfield its beings like Rumi and the GWB adepts that keep these aliens off our behinds.

He claims, in The Secret Rituals of the MIB, and Secrets of the UFONAUTS, nice entertaining reads, that there is something that scares them about us. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.scribd.com...
IT’S THOSE ADEPTS

It’s out latent Adept hood that exists in every singe human being

Another perspective

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Hi GUT, I'll have to admit I love the way you get conversations going. Kind of like throwing a hand grenade in a room - subtle yet effective. Too many responses to read them all so at the risk of redundancy I'll throw in a couple of questions of my own.

1) Why was the rise of the ufo encounters tied to the end of WW2 and the initial use of nuclear power? Sure, you can find many instances predating then but no one can deny the massive increase in sightings and encounters since that time. The usual suspects ask if it was a result of Atomic energy, Nazi science or Secret research by the Allies.

Is there another possibility?

One causal factor completely overlooked so far as I know is the sheer number of deaths associated with WW2. When we look at history blood sacrifice has been a common practice. The Aztecs thought the world would end if they failed to appease the Gods. Pretty much the same deal we read in the Old Testament of the Bible. Much of the ancient world believed the spilling of blood made the Gods happy and would ensure their society continued. It's actually a rather odd concept in that it requires enormous commitments of manpower and resources to win battles or to secure victims to bring home to feed their idols with.

Was there something other than growth and expansion of empire at stake?

I submit the answer is yes, because not only was the blood of enemies spilled but often the most favored sacrifices were made from their own social group - perhaps the blood of a virgin of royal descent or as with the Aztecs it was the winners of the ballgame - their finest athletes. Can you imagine if the Super Bowl Post-Game show featured the ritual murder of the winning team? What possible relation could blood have with UFOs? (forget Tom Cruise and War of the Worlds terraforming, think of something else)

What else did the end of WW2 bring? - A vast reallocation of looted wealth both from Nazi Germany and from the Japanese empire that was secretly shuffled around and shared among a group who have since become the leading advocates of globalism and a New World Order. The "Deep State" or "Shadow Government" was another post WW2 creation along with a plethora of governmental agencies that acted as go-betweens for the Deep State and the Elected government. We are now approaching the point in history where legitimately elected governments are ready to topple due to a global debt crisis. All that money must be owed TO someone, it didn't just vanish. We are fast approaching the juncture where the One World Government is being prepared to step forward and become the savior of humanity.

Are UFOs secret technology or is it related to hidden esoteric/hermetic traditions which also seem to be a part of this same mysterious group?

Another question is that UFOs often appear as light phenomena rather than hard edged objects or "crafts".
Are they part of the same thing or completely separate in nature?
Is there more to light than we know?

Do they exist in 3D reality or do they exist only within our minds?
Could they be projections of thought/imagination/dreams?

Would we know the answer if it hit us square in the face?
I have my doubts.

Similar to some dark thoughts I had about the drone strikes...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

The 'Great White Brotherhood' is the most 'evil' sick twisted
and sadistic bunch on the Earth. They don't protect us from
anything.. they are the ones getting their ass kicked by
a small group of individuals. They are the ones trying to
fake the apocalypse. They are probably represented by
the Thule society and other cheerful groups of that nature.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

they are the ones getting their ass kicked by
a small group of individuals. They are the ones trying to
fake the apocalypse.

Sorry buddy, I have to call hogwash here. There are countless societies with varying "mission statements" both overt and covert. That said, those that control and bring about ghastly things to society hail from a smorgasbord of societies not just one. That what makes this all so perfect for them. Focus on Illuminati for they are evil, no its the Freemasons, no, it's the White Brotherhood, yadda yadda yadda. There is no since at pointing a finger at any society as the cause for our strife because there is a mix of ideals. Yet, there is a shared ideal for those who have and another for those who don't.

Long story short, they are the rich white "good ol boys" shrouded in bull# like the illuminati. It's those born with a silver spoon indoctrinated to hate the lesser mortals while they feign at despising their own wealth.
edit on 7-2-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

GWB is a generic term for an umbrella of many
organizations.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

GWB is a generic term for an umbrella of many
organizations.

Kevin

I see GWB and read: George Walker Bush and indeed he is the generic term for many umbrella organizations. :p

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Judgement comes easy to this thread, and otherwise….we would all be well to remember that. It's a wild, wooly world, where no one knows nothing, and nothing is easily come by, but you pay for forever….

I wish you all well…
Tetra50

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Indeed!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
reply to post by tetra50

Indeed!

don't know quite what the point is, there, rose initiate….maybe you should take to me instead of posting youtube videos to make you point, so I can relate and respond…..

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

It's not just a YouTube video its a song. Listen to the lyrics. Nothing wrong with acknowledging we don't have all the answers but kind of a fallacy to to think we know nothing. We know something, we just don't know everything. Even a simple punk rock song with basic power cords and a repetitive beat is evidence of that.

ETA: BTW, thank you for your post. It triggered the memory of that song which made me pull it up. I haven't heard that song since I was 17, that like half my age. I miss them easy going years when I can buck the system instead of trying to 1 up it all the time. *sigh*

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

sorry, I'm not really a punk not thinking of others…though it may seem that way.
I love punk rock. Just goin' through a bad patch right now…..s'cuse me…
T50

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I pm'd you instead of posting.

**damn I'm doing an OP Ivy marathon now.

Not sure how any of this plays into the control system Gut but...if you think about it, everything leads to the control system. The song I posted is from a band that knew at least some of this while I was but a young naive pup. It hasn't gotten any better since. So.....what does that say about us?

edit on 8-2-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
"Another question is that UFOs often appear as light phenomena rather than hard edged objects or "crafts".
Are they part of the same thing or completely separate in nature?
Is there more to light than we know?"

I also wonder about the true nature of certain ufos. I wonder is there a certain boundary that an advanced civilization(Yes, Im sayin Aliens) as to where organic and synthetic some how collide in technological evolution. I mean an advanced civilization would have immensely powerful quantum computers, let alone a self learning A.I systems to the point it mimics a biological organism, like bacteria. Although, the vaccine in some case is the universe chaotic energies that could cause interference.

Like how some ufo's could crash due to radio waves(Not 100% sure about that statement). Like was it so primitive to a guidance system that is not from here, to cause interference, that it would have to self improve itself?

Not only that, a civilization that achieves a good knowledge of the universe, as well as engineering, bio or non, could make such a mix biological and technological functions. Like commanding machines or equipment with a thought, would it be a biological then techno(like implants), or techno, to biological(no implants).

Srry, I've seemed to confuse myself with this notion.

However, is it to the point of not selling their soul(minds, or free will) for power. Where technology has more limits then biology?

edit on 8-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

Let alone since i'm leaving out the dimensional/ghost nature of such things.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Just finished reading Ingo Swann's "Penetration." (thexlibrary.com...)

It brings up a couple of points which seem relevant to the discussion:

1) People acquire new beliefs in terms of existing ones, and often filter out parts that don't fit.

This means our understanding of the UFO phenomenon and the JV control system are limited by our existing thought patterns. Identifying similar mysterious elements can help narrow down the scope of the problems, but we should try not to assume anything. "Horseless carriage" isn't a particularly useful description of the nature of an automobile.

We should try to identify the filters which we use to classify our ideas about these phenomena.

2) The Moon is full of anomalous phenomena especially TLP (Transient Lunar Phenomena) which are flashes of light, color, fogs, and objects such as domes, towers, and vehicles seem to move upon its surface. It also has water (polar ice being the best known) and a weak atmosphere. All these things have been known for around a century or more, can be viewed with commonly available telescopes, but are not widely publicized because they are not understood.

The Apollo program generated a lot of rumors about astronauts sighting UFOs, including public radio transmissions which seem to describe such events.

Other anomalies such as the lower density of the moon implying either extensive cave systems or a hollow core, equipment malfunctions and resurrections, and fundamental policy shifts correlated to Apollo mission discoveries, are discussed. To my knowledge the only information which is presented in the book relating to form of ET or human forces operating these anomalous phenomena states they appear human. The book focuses on the evidence which abounds for those phenomena and the curious contradiction with the official "Dead Moon Dogma" as it is styled.

Swann's book was quite lucid and convinced me there is more to investigate in this area. The implications of longtime resident hostile forces on the Moon are truly terrifying, whether human or non-human ET, and the old saw "the public isn't ready" holds more water in this scenario than it does for benign visitors from afar.

Oh, and it also delves into social manipulation and suppression/promotion of information. Quite a good read for anyone interested in the context of the topics discussed in this thread.
edit on 8-2-2014 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2014 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

let alone a self learning A.I systems to the point it mimics a biological organism
reply to post by Specimen

to cause interference

Like commanding machines or equipment with a thought, would it be a biological then techno(like implants), or techno, to biological(no implants).

is it to the point of not selling their soul(minds, or free will) for power

You triggered something thats been bugging me in the back of my mind

What if the Voyager plaque had never been sent in 1977

What if "it" is dormant destroyers sent from far away the minute it detects signs of emergence "higher intelligence" (earthlings) ready to ascend the stars or leave their solar system. (Von Newumann planet killers)

What if recent strange weather sun activity are signs that the sun has been attacked and we haven't got long on this planet.

Maybe that would explain the seed banks, DUMB bases, the speeding of economic cycles of recession/expansions, disappearance of gold. Where did the trillions bailing out the banks go to? (buying hard currency metals/building the bases)
The US involvement in invading Iraq Libya Afganistan to secure energy.

The "elite" are heading off while we still grind in a 9-5 cycle with no horizon in sight

I mean an advanced civilization would have immensely powerful quantum computers, let alone a self learning A.I systems to the point it mimics a biological organism,

And what if this super AI reached the point after seeing its makers kill each other (tribal warfare) that it would not allow civilizations to reach a certain level of technolgy (Skynet Terminator Rise of the Machines)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

George W. Bush always reminded me of Alfred E. Neuman of
Mad Magazine.. except he wasn't as intelligent as him.

Seriously off-topic I know.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What if the Voyager plaque had never been sent in 1977
What if "it" is dormant destroyers sent from far away the minute it detects signs of emergence "higher intelligence" (earthlings) ready to ascend the stars or leave their solar system. (Von Newumann planet killers)
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

No Idea.

What if recent strange weather sun activity are signs that the sun has been attacked and we haven't got long on this planet.

No, I think all Stars have a bad temperament, even though as responsible as they are for creating life. Our Sun is kinda of getting matured, although the process would be incredibly slow. If I'm right, it should be getting bigger an somewhat cooler then before. Although the process would take millennial to notice.

aybe that would explain the seed banks, DUMB bases, the speeding of economic cycles of recession/expansions, disappearance of gold. Where did the trillions bailing out the banks go to? (buying hard currency metals/building the bases)
The US involvement in invading Iraq Libya Afganistan to secure energy.

I have no idea. I'm not into economics.

And what if this super AI reached the point after seeing its makers kill each other (tribal warfare) that it would not allow civilizations to reach a certain level of technolgy (Skynet Terminator Rise of the Machines)

The advanced alien civilzation next door would be like, only a stupid civilization would allow an A.I to be in full control of the weapon and defense systems. Especially nuclear protocols. Not only that, maybe they'd have more of a psychological experience with A.I's, good or threatening. However, I think A.I in general, are considered dangerous, due to its thinking capacity.

It would make an alien probably seem dumb.

Also, who knows what technological plateau a civilization would have to reach to create a true self aware A.I? The amount of 0,1, an 2 to type into the programming would be ginormous. At least 100,000s of pages/scripts, or even a million for a true Self Aware A.I.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

You have a deep seated hatred for somehting…probably some experience with some bad people. Or some experience with some good people and you are the bad one. Or somewhere in between. Nothing wrong with that we all hate God from time to time.

Just don’t make a religion of it!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Don't worry. I am not carrying much negativity due to the
attack from the GWB. They got their ass so totally kicked, they
are still stunned and reeling. I'm fine. I'm happy. I'm very happy
actually. You needn't project things on me. Those statements
about the GWB just happen to be accurate is all. From a certain
perspective.. my awareness flows into them too.. there is no
separation.. good and evil are transitory and contextually
relevant only.. yet I enjoy going to the playhouse and putting
on a costume.. and enjoying the performances from the other
performers too. People project their thoughts and feelings
onto each other so much and make bad assumptions.. I do that
too sometimes of course..

Kevin

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Time for a new thread that's not half someone's stream of consciousness, one quarter ass-kissing the OP and one quarter vaguely on topic?

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join