It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game Thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
With the ever-evolving conspiracy world being presented with more examples of things that could be associated with the illuminati card game, I believe we should have one thread that explores the perineal subject.

Illuminati Card Game

I did a search and couldn't find this example, so I thought it would make for a first new entry.

Juliane Assange, Wikileaks founder. Wikileaks

Big issue for the powers that be. Could he have his own card?

Let us have a look.

Link to picture

Members, please feel free to add to this thread all of the past present or future entries regarding the illuminati card game.

AAC

edit on 24-1-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Pretty sure the similarity between Assange and the Norway murderer Breivik has been brought up before. Could be him as well.

edit on 24-1-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wonder what the act of Magic would be in this case as it sounds like the group (whistle blowers/ free internet) will be removed once and for all and they will then stay dead if whatever the magic is comes to fruition.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

I am starting to wonder who the game is supposed to be in favor of. It seems like its different for every card. Maybe that is just my lack of true understanding of it all. But I must say I am intrigued to look into each card and draw a possible conclusion.

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

World Wide Web is pretty magical..... what about the Internet Kill switch? That would make it hard for any digital life to continue.
Maybe an EMP to destroy all digital data after a the recent concreted effort to go paper less.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
With the ever-evolving conspiracy world being presented with more examples of things that could be associated with the illuminati card game, I believe we should have one thread that explores the perineal subject.

ok who gets to deal ???

benghazi chain of command

your turn

edit on 24-1-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
perineal subject.

"Perineal subject", hahaha this could get interesting sort of fitting..... like "stuck between a rock and a hard place"

Interesting thread, btw

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Misinformation

Good one.

I'll raise you Dittoheads. Pay attention to their zombie like eyes.

They are creating zombies.

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry....

Have ANY of you ever actually played a Steve Jackson Game?

Steve Jackson Games is the company which makes Illuminati. Along with tons of other fantastic and fun games to play.

To think that it is somehow anything OTHER than a reflection of the times is a complete and utter joke, and a waste of breath.

The company, it's games, and everything it does, is 100% tongue in cheek.

If any of you had ever actually played one of Steve Jackson's games...you'd know this...

Car Wars
Ogre
Illuminati
Nuclear War & Escalation
Munchkin
GURPS

This is a downright silly thread. Steve is simply expressing his views as SARCASM and FARCE. PARODY is 100% legal.

Those three words, SARCASM, FARCE, and PARODY are the key words for this thread.

Get your heads out of your rear ends and think for once.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

How do you know our responses are not tongue in cheek or less than "dire seriousness". I don't take it seriously, but think it's certainly intriguing and fun to play/speculate.

It exercises your imagination. No harm in that.

edit on 24-1-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

zeroBelief

I'm sorry....

With a cynical reply like you posted... You should be sorry. You do realize you signed up for a conspiracy website a week ago, right? Maybe you should have just kept being a spectator and not signed up.

If you know so much about Steve Jackson you would know that the secret service raided his office in 1990, right?

Yes. Your point? As if the fact that he creates these type of games is any reason not to speculate further.

Steve Jackson Games is the company which makes Illuminati. Along with tons of other fantastic and fun games to play.

No Shyte. What's your point? Did you really think you were educating this forum on any details?

To think that it is somehow anything OTHER than a reflection of the times is a complete and utter joke, and a waste of breath.

Yeah, because there has been an explosion at the pentagon before? Wrong again.

Thanks for that. What would we do without you? What are you, a disinfo agent?

If any of you had ever actually played one of Steve Jackson's games...you'd know this...

Car Wars
Ogre
Illuminati
Nuclear War & Escalation
Munchkin
GURPS

What would we know? You should focus more on your sentence structure instead of educating people that do not need your home-schooling.

This is a downright silly thread. Steve is simply expressing his views as SARCASM and FARCE. PARODY is 100% legal.

Those three words, SARCASM, FARCE, and PARODY are the key words for this thread.

No. Your reply was silly. Now please do us all a favor and unsubscribe to this website and watch at a distance until you are matured enough to play nice.

Hahaha. Something tells me you are 16 years old. Am I right?

That said, we shall now carry on.

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Just so people can see that Mr. Jackson has been inside the system of government before he released the game. Think about it what you will.

Court complaint

The Secret Service stole his Illuminati BBS computers.

Secret Service vs Steven Jackson

Robert Shea provided a four-paragraph introduction to the rulebook for the Illuminati Expansion Set 1 (1983), in which he wrote, "Maybe the Illuminati are behind this game. They must be-they are, by definition, behind everything."

AAC

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

zeroBelief

I'm sorry....

With a cynical reply like you posted... You should be sorry. You do realize you signed up for a conspiracy website a week ago, right? Maybe you should have just kept being a spectator and not signed up.

If you know so much about Steve Jackson you would know that the secret service raided his office in 1990, right?

Yes. Your point? As if the fact that he creates these type of games is any reason not to speculate further.

No Shyte. What's your point? Did you really think you were educating this forum on any details?

Yeah, because there has been an explosion at the pentagon before? Wrong again.

Thanks for that. What would we do without you? What are you, a disinfo agent?

Car Wars
Ogre
Illuminati
Nuclear War & Escalation
Munchkin
GURPS

What would we know? You should focus more on your sentence structure instead of educating people that do not need your home-schooling.

No. Your reply was silly. Now please do us all a favor and unsubscribe to this website and watch at a distance until you are matured enough to play nice.

Hahaha. Something tells me you are 16 years old. Am I right?

That said, we shall now carry on.

AAC

I am 16 and you are a horses a$$.

You have no clue about me. I have mentioned games that are the intellectual property of this company, and therefore implying that I have played them.

Should I go so far as to state that I actually lived in a gaming/hobby shop for a month?

I am more familiar with the industry than the average schmuck out there. Oh, you know about the raid? My, you are "educated"....aren't you.

Get over yourself, fool.

It is parody. Pure and simple.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ask yourself something. How did I know you were 16? Stew on that question until you're 18, then you might "get it."

Your position holds zero weight. I would explain that to you, but your "I know everything" age is a deterrent.

Pardon me while I go pat myself on my back for correctly guessing your age.

Finally, you weren't even born when these conspiracies manifested.

AAC
edit on 25-1-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Ask yourself something. How did I know you were 16? Stew on that question until you're 18, then you might "get it."

Your position holds zero weight. I would explain that to you, but your "I know everything" age is a deterrent.

Pardon me while I go pat myself on my back for correctly guessing your age.

AAC

Pal, my birthdate is 08/02/69. Really, your ego is straining against it's own capacity for weight.

I have the grand experience of being a gamer geek nerd for the vast extent of my life. You can feel free to continue to delude yourself or not.

Anything that helps you sleep better at night.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Is it my turn again?? - I get to play 2 cards this time right

2012 Aurora Theater Massacre

or is it too soon to play these cards

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Dude, it would make your position look better if you were 16. Now I just feel bad for you. If you were 16, there would still be hope for you.

Too bad.

Back to thread...

AAC

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Misinformation
Is it my turn again?? - I get to play 2 cards this time right

2012 Aurora Theater Massacre

or is it too soon to play these cards

Damn, you're good.

Give me a moment.

AAC

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Misinformation

Your move.

Not bad.

AAC

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

your pretty PRESUMPTUOUS thinking that this game is nothing other than the characters that are on the cards, You know something that we don't? Kinda like playing Monopoly and not getting $200 after rounding "go"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join