It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base? Or Huge Starship? You Decide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

they might not be people

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

oh aye .. not saying theres people 'living' in cities on the moon .. not as such anyway

think something a bit more sinister .. if in fact we are being researched, or experimented on, past many thousands of years .. or hybrid creations .. or whatever the case may be .. if something is going on and we are being watched very closely .. which i am certain we are .. then i would certainly make use of the side of the moon that is always facing away from earth as a base .. would be mad not to

there are some that thinks it makes more sense that the moon is the base .. or is the space ship ... david icke etc

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2014 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
and of course .. forgot to mention .. teh secret nazi space program ... suggestions they been zipping around in space for decades .. maybe they got a base there

again .. not sayin i believe this .. there are many 'theories' .. but i would not be surprised if there was something a wee bit more sinister to the moon than just a chunk of rock caught in our orbit ...

even how the moon came to be .. is still a mystery .. no one can answer with any certainty why we have a moon

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

(post by Segenam removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

justreleased

For a person to disregard a source of information is ridiculous.

the irony, eh
edit on 21-1-2014 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If this image not hoax or processing artifacts then very interesting. But I inclined some one messed with it.

Who in their right mind, given vast places to hide on the Moon, would park a ship on a hill slope? What for? To force fluids on board to run out faster?

Wish we had same area photographed under different sun light angle. Lets ask Google to update the terrain photos)))

cheers all
edit on 21-1-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

crazyewok
Youtubes your source?

Enough said.

If you said the sky was blue and gave a youtube source I wouldnt trust it.

Frankly, even with the abundance of hoaxes, misinfo and just plain old crap.... I can't think of better source for visual information than YouTube. What mainstream outlet is going to venture into speculation, regardless of how informative or possible the 'news' may be? Haven't you seen enough cover-ups, neglect and outright lies on so-called credible outlets to realize they are only going to give you the news and information they choose? And where else are you going to go to find something truly incredible, that's been ignored or covered up by those mainstream sources? There are things on YouTube you would never, ever know about if it weren't posted there.

What you are implying when you denigrate YouTube as an often only source of information, is the same as saying nothing you ever learn here on ATS is to be taken seriously. I beg to differ. This is why we are gifted with logic, rationale and our own eyes and ears. The rest is up to you, independently, to discern. I will grant you that we live in an age of deceit and it's harder and harder to decide what's true or not. But we can't discount everything simply out of a blanket critique of the source. You could miss something very important.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

I honestly don't know enough about this to make a call on it, but what I do know is, what I've repeated several times on ATS. It wouldn't matter how accurate the source, or how "real" the video, image, report, witness. It will still be "debunked", a hoax, bad source, disinformation, et al. We wouldn't know the real thing if it bit us on the ass.

edit on 1/21/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by be4ne1

I honestly don't know enough about this to make a call on it, but what I do know is, what I've repeated several times on ATS. It wouldn't matter how accurate the source, or how "real" the video, image, report, witness. It will still be "debunked", a hoax, bad source, disinformation, et al. We wouldn't know the real thing if it bit us on the ass.

edit on 1/21/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

Well, 'we' might know the real thing, however, having it confirmed is another thing altogether. For this reason, I discern things for myself and come to my own conclusions rather than wait for any official statement or confirmation. That may never happen. And a confirmation by an official source shouldn't be a benchmark for acceptance, given the track record for disclosure.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

Unfortunately, time and again we see that YouTubers are generally terrible at discernment, and then their lack of discernment is passed around as wisdom. Sometimes even repeated by the mainstream media, as is the case here:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
It's completely false though. It's not an alien base, ufo, or any real object at all. It's not even in the original raw image data. Even the mainstream media, let alone the YouTuber, could not be bothered to do any real research on it. They simply took google moon at face value as if it were a primary source of moon survey images. It isn't. Just like google sky, it contains a ton of artifacts and glitches that are not in the original data. That is why any serious researcher would first check with the primary source of the data, in this case JAXA and Selene, aka Kaguya. It says so right on Google moon where the images came from. Always, ALWAYS check with the raw data. 99% of these threads can be avoided that way. Download the raw image data for those coordinates, the same raw data that was used to create the texture for Google moon in the first place, and overlay that back onto google moon to see if it was really in the image at all or was it just an artifact caused by google's processing. Here's the result:
imageshack.com...
The “perspective” shifts because google moon is projecting the image onto a 3d model of the terrain and rendering it, using the image as a texture. The contrast is also dependent on google's processing when converting the image data, but it's the same image data, just exported differently by google.

I've taken the liberty of converting Selene's raw data for that region into a zipped png file anyone can open and look at:
dropcanvas.com...
As you can see from the above animation, it's just a google processing artifact. What is actually happening is that those pixels were corrupted in google's processing and the otherwise-hidden "surface" of google's virtual moon is leaking through beneath them. Those pixels light up and then disappear as you adjust the time on google moon and the virtual sun "rises and sets" on it. You can see that demonstrated here:
www.metabunk.org...

edit on 21-1-2014 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its interesting, I'm sure more detailed pictures were taken by classified satellites that have been launched of these areas of seemly strange structures.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Frankinpillow
Its interesting, I'm sure more detailed pictures were taken by classified satellites that have been launched of these areas of seemly strange structures.

Your proof of that would be ? Or are you just quoting typical conspiracy cliches!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Lets just say that any anomalies would be investigated from an intelligence point of view. What is proof to one isn't to another.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Frankinpillow
reply to post by wmd_2008

Lets just say that any anomalies would be investigated from an intelligence point of view. What is proof to one isn't to another.

What's there to "investigate" beyond discovering that this is just a google moon glitch? It's not in the actual image data. There's nothing to "launch satellites to look for."

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Gain this is from our point of view, you could say all objects of this nature are a glitches. But IF some of these images that are floating about other than the one here are not "glitches" then it changes the game play. The intelligence people have a different slant or view point on these matters they are suspicious by their very nature.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join