It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails....EPIC FAIL!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If chemtrail were real, and they have been going on since the 1990s, they haven't done anything. They failed.

When asked what chemtrails are for, you will get a multitude of answers, some almost sound reasonable, and some are outright loony. But to date, every reason for them has failed.

1. Reduce Global Warming = fail
2. Population contrail = fail
3. Hide Niburu = Actually that one did work since we cannot see it.
4. Give everyone Morgleions disease. = fail

I am open to the new and improved chemtrail theories as to why they exist. Just please, be a little more creative. The younger generation can only be fooled with BS for a bit longer, then even they will start asking questions.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Pretty hard to say that they've failed, when we don't even know what their purpose is, and that's if they are real.

I have seen reports of chemical constituencies associated with chemtrails (barium, magnesium, aluminum) that look like something is up with them, and I can assure you that jet contrails back pre-2000 were nothing like they are now with the odd cross-hatching you often see and lingering growing cloud cover from a single con/chemtrail.

We *do* know that there are patents out there for weather modification by aerial spraying, and I'm pretty sure they'd work better than rain dances and prayer.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

network dude

5. Distract you from the truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am not a firm believer or non believer of chemtrails.
I simply say "I don't know and I am open to many truths. I am willing to discuss all and accept none."

However what really strikes me is the amount of people that with crazy amounts of time keep on writing and ridiculing those who dare to say that it could be something more than simply vaporized water.

When I see all the time same people writing BOOKS in every thread it only makes me wonder...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

and I can assure you that jet contrails back pre-2000 were nothing like they are now with the odd cross-hatching you often see and lingering growing cloud cover from a single con/chemtrail.

And at 51 years old....I can assure you that they are exactly the same!......more of them nowadays...but then there are more planes in the sky.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Yea, I swing towards them not being real. All the reasons you brought up to even give them a second thought have been explained. More air traffic increasing every day, newer more efficient engines who's byproduct is more contrails, and the fact that all the guesses as to why they exist seem to fall flat.

Given all that, it just makes so much more sense that they are contrails. Just like science says they are.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Alda1981

When I see all the time same people writing BOOKS in every thread it only makes me wonder...

Yea, I've never seen some guy who was bored post on this site for entertainment. I mean, who would do that?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Alda1981
I am not a firm believer or non believer of chemtrails.
I simply say "I don't know and I am open to many truths. I am willing to discuss all and accept none."

However what really strikes me is the amount of people that with crazy amounts of time keep on writing and ridiculing those who dare to say that it could be something more than simply vaporized water.

I agree with you, I use ATS often as I love the way you can view both sides of the argument and I have often had my opinion changed on a few things when provided with facts, however regarding Chemtrails every time I see someone try to debunk the conspiracy I also see that being debunked by those who believe.

I have personally seen "pro longed contrails" that criss cross the sky and then form cloud cover. These planes do not follow normal air traffic routes and at times I have seen as many three planes flying parallel to each other.

I hope the conspiracy is untrue and someone can debunk it completely, the fact of the matter is most of those that try to debunk on here do so in such a ridiculing way that it makes me wonder why.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

We already know you wish people didn't know chemtrails existed. Is there anything new here or is this the same ole propaganda you always spew?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I don't know, can you read?

If you go to the top of this thread, there is the OP or original post. You can read it and comment.
What a cleaver idea.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

Without offering any of the usual debunking sites, I can say that if you use a flight tracking program, you can identify most planes in the sky and see that they do in fact belong right where they are. It might make you feel a bit better about the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

network dude
Yea, I swing towards them not being real.

When will people wake up and understand that all those planes crisscrossing the skies are spewing hydroxyl acid all over us every day!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

network dude
If chemtrail were real, and they have been going on since the 1990s, they haven't done anything. They failed.

When asked what chemtrails are for, you will get a multitude of answers, some almost sound reasonable, and some are outright loony. But to date, every reason for them has failed.

I am open to the new and improved chemtrail theories as to why they exist. Just please, be a little more creative. The younger generation can only be fooled with BS for a bit longer, then even they will start asking questions.

yeah Net....it is me again...
so what if it isn't to combat global warming that we all know doesn't exist but to warm up the globe so that "they" can say..."see I told you so, now we have to tax the crap out of you to fight global warming"?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is obvious the poster of this article has little knowledge about this subject. These artificial cloud formations reduce solar radiation and surface temperatures in a given area. It is 'counteracting' the supposed 'anthropogenic climate change' by around 5 to 10 degrees but due to massive areas of uninhabited land that has no need to mask the effects of climate change we will still see the global averages ticking upwards even though in populated areas it will be undetectable without an awareness of certain factors such as the most noticeable of anthropogenic climate change (lingering contrails).

The evidence is mostly empirical (you know real evidence) from observation of daily temperatures and the types of clouds created and where they are in relation to populated areas and the sun. There is also a myriad of patents owned by companies such as lockheed and raytheon that are for geoengineering using reflective particulates. It's asinine to think that a company that owns certain patents would not utilize those patents and any suggestion otherwise is a conspiracy? Really?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
maybe, weakening the immune system.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I have used a Flight App in the past and there have been several times when they either do not appear or show basic information like speed and altitude only which left more questions than answers.

IMHO don't you think that if Chemtrails were in fact happening as a lot of people believe they are, then surely if TPTB can control media etc, then I'm pretty sure they can give false information to any "Flight Apps". Just a thought.
edit on 21.1.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

network dude
Yea, I swing towards them not being real.

When will people wake up and understand that all those planes crisscrossing the skies are spewing hydroxyl acid all over us every day!!!!!

I heard it was Di Hydrogen Monoxide. Deadly stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

network dude
I heard it was Di Hydrogen Monoxide.

Either way, even a small amount of it inhaled can cause DEATH!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

You would have to get into the GW debate to see how it just doesn't fit.

This chart shows that it's massively ineffective at combating Warming.
Plus, all those who think it's for global temp control seem to not understand how temps are driven. (hint, that large bunch of H2O that surrounds all the land) and if you look at the contrails, they seem to be primarily over land. If you want to drive temperature, I would think you should start with the blue parts.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Personally if you forced me to swing one way or the other, I would say they don't exist.

But the fact that you have said they definitely don't exist and the fact that you have said they have had no effect what so-ever, to me proves you haven't thought this through and you are on the wrong site.

IF they do exist, do you know what the world would be like without them? No, you don't.
For all you know, some weather disasters may have been caused by them. They may have stabalised some weather,they may have been increasing some kind of disease or some kind of insect.
You simply can't say for sure that they don't exist and haven't had any effect.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join