It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails....EPIC FAIL!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

network dude

flammadraco
if Chemtrails are real, then whoever is involved is more than capable registering their flights on any app as something else. Do you agree?

Sure they could. But then what about the ground personnel that are waiting for a non existent plane to land? After a few flights that seem to disappear, don't you think someone would ask a few questions?

I don't think Air Traffic Control uses the same flight apps that us Sheeple have access to. They may be registered as cargo or military flights for air traffic control purposes.

With regards to pilots saying Chemtrails cannot come from the engines due to the make up of the fuel etc and thus they debunk the theory, I'm pretty sure that most believers of this conspiracy are now assuming that they come from spray nozzles situated along the wing and that the actual plane has whatever its alledgly spraying in the cargo hold.

This is the reason why I am in two minds as those debunking use examples that don't stand up under scrutiny. I also don't understand how the evidence that scientist have collected from rain water and soil samples that show a massive increase in aluminium, barium etc. Where have these chemicals come from?

I more inclined to believe that if Chemtrails do exist and that they are spraying aluminium etc which can damage farmland and water, then who would benefit from this? Who could possibly benefit from selling seeds to farmers that can grow in aluminium tainted farmland.

When you realise that half the board of Monsanto are also in the Whitehouse, then you have to start wondering if there is something to this theory.
edit on 21.1.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Er....... you've still misunderstood the point of my first post and have chucked in a debate that I wasn't really having.
Re-read and then re-direct.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I agree that there is more plane traffic but the crisscrossing I've seen gives me pause. I'm in the I-5 corridor about halfway between Vancouver BC and San Diego; the 'real' planes flying over here are going N-S to and from all the big cities in that same corridor.

I am pretty sure you get a lot of planes flying in all directions...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

I more inclined to believe that if Chemtrails do exist and that they are spraying aluminium etc which can damage farmland and water, then who wold benefit from this? Would could possibly benefit from selling seeds to farmers that can grow in aluminium tainted farmland.

Although aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust, it is never found free in nature. All of the earth's aluminum has combined with other elements to form compounds. Two of the most common compounds are alum, such as potassium aluminum sulfate (KAl(SO4)2·12H2O), and aluminum oxide (Al2O3). About 8.2% of the earth's crust is composed of aluminum.

education.jlab.org...

What farmland doesn't have aluminum in their soil.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

If you get it you'll know.

One big symptom is thread or fibers growing out of open wounds that won't heal.

Some say it doesn't exist but who knows?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If there were spray nossels on the planes, then the guys who fix the planes would see them. The planes would need to be loaded with hundreds of gallons of "whatever chemical" before each flight. Since these persistent contrails seem to come from all sorts of flights, military and commercial alike, then this has to be the biggest conspiracy ever to be kept secret this long. Think about it, not one person has been able to show a picture of these spray nossels. From their cell phone. That everyone has. Not one. Ever.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by smurfy

If you get it you'll know.

One big symptom is thread or fibers growing out of open wounds that won't heal.

The symptoms are real enough. It's the cause that is a bit out there. It may just be a skin rash, but to point to planes and blame them, then only have one in several million actually get the symptoms, it just seems like the cause might be a bit more mundane.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

Most of the medical profession would be my guess..

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by signalfire

and I can assure you that jet contrails back pre-2000 were nothing like they are now with the odd cross-hatching you often see and lingering growing cloud cover from a single con/chemtrail.

And at 51 years old....I can assure you that they are exactly the same!......more of them nowadays...but then there are more planes in the sky.

I am 43 and I assure you they are not exactly the same. Everyone keeps talking about how many more planes there are now. Do we have numbers of commercial and military flights in the USA for the 1980's and now.....I can't seem to find them. I can find numbers for 2011 but not numbers from the 70's or 80's to see just how many more flights there are now.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

network dude

If there were spray nossels on the planes, then the guys who fix the planes would see them. The planes would need to be loaded with hundreds of gallons of "whatever chemical" before each flight. Since these persistent contrails seem to come from all sorts of flights, military and commercial alike, then this has to be the biggest conspiracy ever to be kept secret this long. Think about it, not one person has been able to show a picture of these spray nossels. From their cell phone. That everyone has. Not one. Ever.

what about ex-military people that have stated they have exactly what you just described?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

b14warrior
Personally if you forced me to swing one way or the other, I would say they don't exist.

But the fact that you have said they definitely don't exist and the fact that you have said they have had no effect what so-ever, to me proves you haven't thought this through and you are on the wrong site.

After my time of looking into all the facts I could find on this, I believe that what everyone calls chemtrails are just contrails. I could be wrong. But I just don't think so on this.

IF they do exist, do you know what the world would be like without them? No, you don't.
For all you know, some weather disasters may have been caused by them. They may have stabalised some weather,they may have been increasing some kind of disease or some kind of insect.
You simply can't say for sure that they don't exist and haven't had any effect.

True, nobody can say for sure anything about them. But if you start to break it down, looking for the basic evidence, it falls flat. You cannot find the planes that spray, you cannot find anyone who services these planes, you cannot find anyone who flys these planes. Plus the science seems to explain the persistent contrails perfectly. What's left?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

what about ex-military people that have stated they have exactly what you just described?

Any chance you can pop up a link for these statements?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Where are they? As I said, I have been looking into this for years and have yet to see anything that points to credible evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I more inclined to believe that if Chemtrails do exist and that they are spraying aluminium etc which can damage farmland and water, then who wold benefit from this? Would could possibly benefit from selling seeds to farmers that can grow in aluminium tainted farmland.

Although aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust, it is never found free in nature. All of the earth's aluminum has combined with other elements to form compounds. Two of the most common compounds are alum, such as potassium aluminum sulfate (KAl(SO4)2·12H2O), and aluminum oxide (Al2O3). About 8.2% of the earth's crust is composed of aluminum.

education.jlab.org...

What farmland doesn't have aluminum in their soil.

There has been a massive increase though and as such scientist have said as such. A lot of crop will not grow with excess aliuminum in the soil.

As I've saId previousley I'm on the fence with this theory but need to ask questions when so many have been left unanswered, then I'll be able to make an informed decision.
edit on 21.1.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Please tell me it isn't an ex air force person is it?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

flammadraco
There has been a massive increase though and as such scientist have said as such. A lot of crop will not grow with excess aliuminum in the soil.

This is in part due to rainfall increasing the Al3+ percentage of the soil.

You do not need chemtrails to account for the change in soil composition.

edit on 21-1-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

network dude

If this Chemtrail theory was true then surely whoever is responsible would have their own ground crew? They would not land at commercial airports would they?

You said about images of nozzles, I'm pretty sure I've seen a recent video which showed a two engine aircraft with 4 "Contrails", none of which came from the wing tips and were positioned on the wing.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

From that link"

aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust

Do you have any reports to reference?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

And there is no evidence that shows the aluminum in the soil is increasing because of something sprayed at 35000 ft.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Could you show an example?
There are quite a few different ways contrails can form, either from the engine exhaust, or from the disturbance in the air. (wingtip vorticies)

And as far as the special airports for spray planes, if you use the flight tracking software, as many have, you will see that these persistent contrails come from verified commercial planes with real destinations in mind. You are free to verify that to be sure. (In fact I kind of wish you would)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join