It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails....EPIC FAIL!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

network dude
If chemtrail were real, and they have been going on since the 1990s, they haven't done anything. They failed.

When asked what chemtrails are for, you will get a multitude of answers, some almost sound reasonable, and some are outright loony. But to date, every reason for them has failed.

1. Reduce Global Warming = fail
2. Population contrail = fail
3. Hide Niburu = Actually that one did work since we cannot see it.
4. Give everyone Morgleions disease. = fail

I am open to the new and improved chemtrail theories as to why they exist. Just please, be a little more creative. The younger generation can only be fooled with BS for a bit longer, then even they will start asking questions.

what about AC griffith (CIA and NSA operative) and Ted Gunderson (FBI Chief)....both came out and said the Gov was spraying us using military planes and later commercial planes?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

You said about images of nozzles, I'm pretty sure I've seen a recent video which showed a two engine aircraft with 4 "Contrails", none of which came from the wing tips and were positioned on the wing.

Like this?

or like this...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

network dude
Yea, I swing towards them not being real.

When will people wake up and understand that all those planes crisscrossing the skies are spewing hydroxyl acid all over us every day!!!!!

Water is not an acid. Pure water has a ph of 7, making it neutral. And even the term "hydroxyl acid" is a functional contradiction, since water is basically a hydrogen ion H+ (positive charge) bonded to a hydroxyl group OH-(negative charge). To be chemically correct, and still get your point across, it would be better to use "dihydrogen monoxide."

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

what about ex-military people that have stated they have exactly what you just described?

Any chance you can pop up a link for these statements?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Just checking to see if that's all you were including for the time being. A simple sourceless hit piece on chemtrails and folks who know they exist. A passing effort to dissuade people from looking up and believing their own eyes. Got it

edit on 21-1-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

what about AC griffith (CIA and NSA operative) and Ted Gunderson (FBI Chief)....both came out and said the Gov was spraying us using military planes and later commercial planes?

Ac Griffith...

www.metabunk.org...

As for Ted Gunderson...

disinfo.com...

Not very good sources.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Ac Griffith...

www.metabunk.org...

As for Ted Gunderson...

disinfo.com...

Not very good sources.

so....TPTB wouldn't try to crush the character of people coming out against what they are trying to covertly do.....if indeed they are?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

F4guy
To be chemically correct, and still get your point across, it would be better to use "dihydrogen monoxide."

That was too obvious and I wanted to go with something that sounded much more sinister.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

so....TPTB wouldn't try to crush the character of people coming out against what they are trying to covertly do.....if indeed they are?

Using circular logic, you can chase just about any conspiracy around. The government is bad. Therefore, chemtrails exist.
I think going about it with science is a bit more sound.

Contrails can be explained, chemtrails cannot. You have to go above and beyond to even find reasons for them to exist.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by network dude

Just checking to see if that's all you were including for the time being. A simple sourceless hit piece on chemtrails and folks who know they exist. A passing effort to dissuade people from looking up and believing their own eyes. Got it

edit on 21-1-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

do you "got" any evidence to submit? if not, what about the OP do you disagree with? Are chemtrails accomplishing anything?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

network dude

Could you show an example?
There are quite a few different ways contrails can form, either from the engine exhaust, or from the disturbance in the air. (wingtip vorticies)

And as far as the special airports for spray planes, if you use the flight tracking software, as many have, you will see that these persistent contrails come from verified commercial planes with real destinations in mind. You are free to verify that to be sure. (In fact I kind of wish you would)

As I've said I'm on the fence, I'm asking the questions trying to make an informed judgement, I have read what I have posted before and whilst I can go a trawl google for the evidence to this study, I dont feel the need to as I'm not trying to argue either side.

As others have said in the numerous threads on this subject, who are also in two minds about this theory the fact is we have all observed this cross cross patterns in the sky ourselves, if it was normal air traffic, why does it not occur everyday when the weather conditions are the same as when they do appear?. Personally I have seen planes in the sky that seem to be at the same altitude where one has a small contrail whilst the other has a longer contrail that last for a longer length of time and forms cloud cover.

Finally, I think I've already mentioned that the flight apps could easily be modified to suit whoever. I really hope you guys can debunk this theory as I don't really want to live in a world where TPTB spray us like insects.
edit on 21.1.2014 by flammadraco because: Really should learn to spell ;(

edit on 21.1.2014 by flammadraco because: I will prove read before posting x 100 lines

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

network dude
If chemtrail were real, and they have been going on since the 1990s, they haven't done anything. They failed.

When asked what chemtrails are for, you will get a multitude of answers, some almost sound reasonable, and some are outright loony. But to date, every reason for them has failed.

1. Reduce Global Warming = fail
2. Population contrail = fail
3. Hide Niburu = Actually that one did work since we cannot see it.
4. Give everyone Morgleions disease. = fail

I am open to the new and improved chemtrail theories as to why they exist. Just please, be a little more creative. The younger generation can only be fooled with BS for a bit longer, then even they will start asking questions.

Seriously though, how can you know if it hasn't worked.

1. Reduce global warming...how do you know it hasn't helped? With the more deadly methane gas and its potency to our atmosphere which is 72 times worse than carbon dioxide, how do you know that they haven't slowed the hazards of methane release?

2. Population control....how do you know it hasn't controlled population growth? If I recall, we exploded to 6 billion folks and it seems we've been hanging around that number for a couple of decades now. We don't know if it hasn't slowed population growth.

3. Hide Niburu....just like you said, we can't see it, lol.

4. Give everyone Morgelions Disease...Well, I don't know enough about this disease to comment except that I do know it's real and how can we really know how many are affected? Also, in my own opinion on chemtrails, I do believe they exist but that it's not a government program to hurt us, well, it wasn't meant to, but it may now inadvertently. They may have set out with good intentions, such as climate control, but the long term affects may now be hurting us, such as Morgellons Disease.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

tsurfer2000h

what about ex-military people that have stated they have exactly what you just described?

www.youtube.com...

If he is right, then shouldn't everyone be getting sick most of the time?

His NSA buddies. Who will remain nameless of course.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So that by any chance wouldn't be the same as this Dr. Beagle?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He looks like a good source too..

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

network dude

UxoriousMagnus

Using circular logic, you can chase just about any conspiracy around. The government is bad. Therefore, chemtrails exist.
I think going about it with science is a bit more sound.

Contrails can be explained, chemtrails cannot. You have to go above and beyond to even find reasons for them to exist.

you know....in the 70's and 80's....the mainstream scientists and media wrote extensively about how using sound waves, radio frequencies and electromagnetics for mind control was hog wash even though we now know that MKUltra and other programs were doing just that. The crazy conspiracy theorists were right the whole time even though they were trashed by everyone and anyone and I am sure there were people like you pointing to all these scientists writings and saying.....see look, science says....

but that couldn't happen now......right? and our government has never sprayed entire countries before....like Vietnam with agent orange or anything....so we have no past examples to look at
edit on 21-1-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

2. Population control....how do you know it hasn't controlled population growth? If I recall, we exploded to 6 billion folks and it seems we've been hanging around that number for a couple of decades now. We don't know if it hasn't slowed population growth.

Then how do you explain this?

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

You said about images of nozzles, I'm pretty sure I've seen a recent video which showed a two engine aircraft with 4 "Contrails", none of which came from the wing tips and were positioned on the wing.

Like this?

or like this...

No, it never had the contrail coming from the wing tips which made me wonder. On my iPad at mo and cannot upload pictures to ATS using it. If this thread is still hot tommorrow, I will find the picture and upload when on laptop.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

network dude

UxoriousMagnus

tsurfer2000h

www.youtube.com...

If he is right, then shouldn't everyone be getting sick most of the time?

His NSA buddies. Who will remain nameless of course.

there are millions of people getting sick from strange things that didn't used to be an issue......but....yes I can't say it is for sure from being sprayed by something.....but I can't say for sure it isn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
...and our government has never sprayed entire countries before...

It is this type of overarching hysterical commentary which goes a long way to discrediting the chemtrail conspiracy. To equate low-level defoliation to high-level aerosol disbursal is intellectually disingenuous. Additionally, the government has admitted to using Agent Orange (and other pesticides/defoliants) an it is not a conspiracy that they have used these chemicals.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

UxoriousMagnus
...and our government has never sprayed entire countries before...

It is this type of overarching hysterical commentary which goes a long way to discrediting the chemtrail conspiracy. To equate low-level defoliation to high-level aerosol disbursal is intellectually disingenuous. Additionally, the government has admitted to using Agent Orange (and other pesticides/defoliants) an it is not a conspiracy that they have used these chemicals.

so our government has sprayed chemicals from airplanes before?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join