It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visually Confirmed: Enormous Craft Detected on Moon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps there is something about this particular situation that is particularly alarming. I, for one, am convinced that there is an alien presence on Earth and probably the Moon and that there has been for a long time. Whether or not this particular case is genuine I'm really not sure. I've read a lot of debunking comments about it but that's to be expected with anything UFO related. The waters are muddied and that often is the point.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Great thread! Mine was the "other" thread on the topic but mine was sent to the trash bin for some reason. I guess it has been debunked to someone or anothers satisfaction or something. Maybe I was getting too close to the truth. In the UFO debunking biz, reactionary behaviors are similar when you are right and when you are wrong. I intend to send a scathing letter to the UK Daily News telling them what garbage that story really was. I might suggest they run things by ATS before even printing the article because they could save themselves a great deal of embarrassment. Wasn't aware of the prior discussion on this v shaped thing. Some people think it's imbedded in the image itself but I have to say whether it was or it wasn't it would look much the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Seriously, guys, do you not understand that EVERYONE can see the Moon? Do you not grasp that there is NO WAY ANYONE could be hiding on the Moon without us knowing? DO you not see that these "stories" are designed simply to gather hits and generate ad revenue?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

saucepan
reply to post by berkeleygal

That is pretty cool looking, even though it's blurry. I like it. Interesting. (((Hmmmmm!!!))) Watch out, the U.S. government will probably blur the picture in the coming weeks. Remember the face on Mars?

Of course. And I also remember it being completely debunked by hi rez photos. Unless of course you want to say those are fake, in which case I will ask if you also believe that the Kermit The Frog pic on Mars is a real monument too.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

If it were "embedded in the image itself," it would be in the original image data and it wouldn't just be holes in the image allowing google's underlying moon globe to leak through, but that is what it is and a few minutes of actual journalistic investigation would have revealed that. My problem is not that they "didn't run it by ATS," it's that they didn't even check the primary source of the image in question, which is not Google. There was a time when we held our news sources to a higher standard than that. Not anymore it seems.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

this isreal ufo looks like a crane up on a building.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

jaffo
Seriously, guys, do you not understand that EVERYONE can see the Moon? Do you not grasp that there is NO WAY ANYONE could be hiding on the Moon without us knowing? DO you not see that these "stories" are designed simply to gather hits and generate ad revenue?

Seriously, guy, you do understand that nobody can see the far side of the moon, right? I've seen some stuff and know these craft exist. DO you not see that this is within the rhelm of possibility and not nessisarily just some fabrication to generate revenue. Open up that mind of yours

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

ngchunter
reply to post by Loveaduck

There was a time when we held our news sources to a higher standard than that. Not anymore it seems.

It could be argued that ATS members are held to a higher standard. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Darkmask

jaffo

Seriously, guy, you do understand that nobody can see the far side of the moon, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Seriously, guy, you do understand that nobody can see the far side of the moon, right? I've seen some stuff and know these craft exist. DO you not see that this is within the rhelm of possibility and not nessisarily just some fabrication to generate revenue.

Actually we can...

www.planetary.org...

Nobody is saying it isn't within the rhelm of possibilities, but what your seeing in the OP is not in that rhelm as it is explained pretty well a few posts up.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Turner Radio Network is an awful source. For the Fukushima article, they also took a picture from 2011 to show steam coming from the plant in 2013. Hal Turner is also a Holocaust denier.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This Turner crowd have fell out of their trees. In the blurb, they say that one of the objects, presumably the one they show, was found in a crater in Dec 2013. So it took NASA that long to find it ?? rubbish, I posted that picture in Oct 2011 and it was in my archive longer,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So whatever story Turner got from NASA, it has nothing to do with that picture. This is really stupid.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
To those saying this is rubbish and beneath the site and I give up on ATS, etc...

Well, this is a messy forum of informed and not-so-informed folks and it's up to the informed folks to vet the nonsense, as is usual with humankind... so no, ATS isn't any worse for this trashy fable... it's been put up for review and vetting and is failing that.

Once again, the slippery slope is evident. For those of us that have seen some seemingly high tech devices in the sky, this fabulous crap is possible... something IS going on, and the truth isn't going to come from any official sources, apparently.

But navigating the possible vs. the probable is tough and sometimes messy.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Baddogma
To those saying this is rubbish and beneath the site and I give up on ATS, etc...

Well, this is a messy forum of informed and not-so-informed folks and it's up to the informed folks to vet the nonsense, as is usual with humankind... so no, ATS isn't any worse for this trashy fable... it's been put up for review and vetting and is failing that.

Once again, the slippery slope is evident. For those of us that have seen some seemingly high tech devices in the sky, this fabulous crap is possible... something IS going on, and the truth isn't going to come from any official sources, apparently.

But navigating the possible vs. the probable is tough and sometimes messy.

Nobody is saying there is no such thing as UFO'S, however I am saying that this Turner storyline does not fit in with that picture, when there is clearly an attempt by Turner to say that the picture is part of that story, and that is rubbish, nothing to do with ATS either, is that any clearer? I would be quite happy to be wrong, but I have had that picture saved since 2011, and probably others have too. Also, if you go to your Google Moon with the co-ordinates given on the picture, you will find other instances of individual dots, and patterns nearby. But you have to zoom in to the newer layered picture for it to open.
edit on 22-1-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
complete bunk.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrick99

Thank you for your scientific observation.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
6 pages of comments and no definitive answer either side of the fence, just speculation or flat-out denial.

That's not a complaint, or me moaning, it's just that this probably suggests that we will never know.

I guess suspect sources tend to lead us in the direction of a load of flannel(British idiom for fabrication).

It's interesting though. John Lennon wanted us to Imagine. So why not?

Descendants of an Ancient civilisation from Earth, returning to right the wrongs?

In my opinion this would be a better outcome than finding out we are about to be visited by beings from another planet!
It'd be great if we weren't alone in the universe, but it wouldn't be as painful to know we were, if those who so visit were just on a vacation and decided its time to come back, and deliver some home truths.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It was all over cnnn just now!
presidents going to make a speech

This is really it folks... Contact!

....popping 5 bags of popcorn in a row.
got foxx, cnnn, ctn and others on split screen!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Descendants of an Ancient civilisation from Earth, returning to right the wrongs?

I live in hope of something along those lines.

If this story turns out to be nothing more than an interesting but completely wrong sidetrack, i'll enjoy the couple of hours worth of indulging myself imagining what would happen if it were true, be grateful for the interesting interlude and move on to another story to get my juices flowing again.

Nothing lost either way.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Don't want to come across as too pedantic, but it's realm not rhelm.

I failed on the pedantic thing didn't i.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join