It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visually Confirmed: Enormous Craft Detected on Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Friends,

I know there is another thread on this topic but I wanted this to be seen, not lost in the shuffle.

www.turnerradionetwork.com...

January 18, 2014 -- (TRN www.TurnerRadioNetwork.com... ) -- At least one enormous object of unknown origin has been visually verified as having landed on our moon. As a result, on Wednesday, January 15, three Terrier-Orion rockets blasted off within a span of 20 seconds from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. EST (0600 to 1000 GMT) on hush-hush missions for the Department of Defense (DoD).

TRN has obtained photos of the unknown spacecraft and has an audio interview with an outside consultant from NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office (MEO) who confirms that for almost two years the U.S. government used the MacDonald Observatory in Texas to track the approach of two of these enormous objects. A year ago, in January 2013, the objects had gotten to within 200,000 miles of Mars when they suddenly vanished.

Realizing these two craft were approaching earth and might not be visible to NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbital Camera (LROC) depending upon where they went, the Government reactivated the previously cancelled Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer (LADEE) to be launched to the moon on September 6, 2013. It took almost 100 days for LADEE to be placed into proper lunar orbit. By December, 2013, both LADEE and the LROC found at least one of the two enormous objects had landed on the moon, in a crater the size of the City of Chicago.

All of this was kept secret until, quite by accident, the LROC images (which are generally made public) were uploaded to the publicly available GoogleMoon service, where intrepid users came upon the enormous object. Now, the whole world can see this "object" on the moon --- the secret is out.

Read the entire article and give some thoughts please.

I find it very interesting...

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 21/1/2014 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This is interesting although if memory serves, this particular photo has not been proven to be anything. Best guesses are an imaging artifact. The single largest problem I have with the article is the source. TRN is not a site that is known for breaking as many stories as they are the rules of responsible journalism.....

Just my two cents but if they have been there for two years I think an upcoming invasion may not be on the immediate horizon.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Not buying it. They have no credible sources it would seem, and all they have for images are the grainy artifact pictures from google that have been discussed (and debunked) previously. The only other image they have supposedly showing a craft are completely indiscernible and could be anything or even just drawn in photoshop.

This is supposedly their giant intergalactic space ship:

They are claiming that these giant L shaped ships landed on the moon, yet the picture from google looks nothing like that...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Ugh TRN, aren't those the same people that told us the Fukushima steam was something that it wasn't?

It would be awesome if it were true but TRN is on the bottom side of my trust meter. Still S&F for the possibility.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

hmmmm...i'm not convinced. very poor pics. very tall story. doesn't ring true at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Amazing, no wonder we havent been back on Luna in decades.

And surprisingly this comes just couple weeks after India takes their turn to visit.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You know, looking at that picture...

I'm reminded of that thread here on ATS about the comet ISON, and the image artifact of an L shape looking craft...

Makes me wonder if all these newly incoming comets we are seeing... might be something else! Maybe the two lonely ships are waiting for the Armada?

Da da dunnnnn.....

CdT

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm in no way backing--or denying for that matter--this story, but the pic from Turner did somewhat remind me of this:

edit on 20-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

They are claiming that these giant L shaped ships landed on the moon, yet the picture from google looks nothing like that...

I thought the same thing. What was the source of the L shape pic?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I would love to know if there are intelligent ET's out there, even if it meant the death of humans at least I would know I would not miss anything cool, like personal jet packs.

After just a few minutes on the web everything about this reeks of poo. lots of poo.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
NASA sees 2 spacecraft approaching Earth and launch our own spacecraft to the Moon to investigate? From what I've seen in the orbital videos from the Space Shuttle missions, numerous alien spacecraft enter and leave Earth's vicinity every day. Why send a mission to the moon to investigate craft approaching Earth? This story doesn't quite add up.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

roadgravel

I thought the same thing. What was the source of the L shape pic?

They don't specifically say (which seems dubious). There are implications in the article that a "Dr.Eric Norton" provided it, or at least is confirming this story, but subsequent google searches have revealed little about this guy. He has apparently been involved in similar claims with comet ISON and was mentioned in this thread on ATS which was labeled a hoax. The claim is that he is a NASA consultant but I can't find any information that confirms it.

Seems like a steaming pile of BS to me.

Edit to Add:

The only thing I can find linking anyone named Eric Norton with Nasa is on this list . It's a list of attendees to a workshop, but there is no possible way to confirm if that is the same individual or not.

edit on 20-1-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by carewemust

Well... assuming this is so... that our governments are aware and part of an inter-galactic community they keep secret from the general public...

If the Hollywood version of MIB is true...

Perhaps it's an uproar because they are a newcomer race to our corner of intergalactic commerce?

CdT

link   

My apologies.

Double post. I've done this twice now today. I miss my tablet.

CdT
edit on 20-1-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: double post

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thanks for that background. You are probably on track.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well the US did just launch a fairly large object into orbit. Who knows what it was really for? It's all Top Secret

A Delta IV Heavy configuration rocket is launched for the National Reconnaissance Office in support of national defense.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
McDonald Observatory can't image the moon as the article says, there is also no indication about this on the Mcdonald Observatory website either.

Then there's the google moon image, I haven't yet found it on google moon, but a lot of those images are much older than the timeline the article suggests.

And then, why do they never use the highest resolution images available? Apparently they could see fine details from the observatory, but don't show any of those images. Instead they give us a google moon image. No LRO images? They mention the LRO, but won't use images form it.

So many holes in this, it makes Swiss cheese look solid.
edit on 20-1-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That launch was 5 months ago.

The rocket launches the article speaks of were 3 sub-orbital rockets.

There's a clue in the name there too, such a rocket could never get to the moon.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I found it interesting.

edit on 20-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join