It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visually Confirmed: Enormous Craft Detected on Moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by Gemwolf

Your final conclusion may well be correct, but let's remember, assuming this is actually true (i know...) there will most certainly be many vairiables we are certainly not being made aware of, not least of which is the purpose of these craft.

Many military, LEO's and 'agency people' will immediately recognise and appreciate the merit in slowly and carefully approaching a potentially unstable person in a non-threatening manner...to an unstable person, the sudden appearence of authorities can be rather unsettling to say the least can't it.. so appreciating that, slow and steady is going to be preferable to fast and alarming..you'd agree yes?

Again, for the sake of argument and discussion, and still assuming these craft are actually in our vacinity, it may be taken that those who operate them, may not wish to unduly alarm nor appear threatening to us which would indeed be more the case if the craft arrived with fast and alarming speed and movements.

Not that i'm saying ANY of this report about enormous craft is either accurate or indeed otherwise, because i'm not...i AM saying if i were at the helm of enormous space craft, arriving into a system that was home to a technological and intelligent but altogether skittish, paranoid and by my standards as a controller of a couple of enormous interstellar craft, fairly backwards looking species...i'd approach slowly and in a non-threatening manner too...if my intentions were honourable of course.

If i were in this system to do ill on the other hand...i'd have come in hell for leather, obscured my craft behind a handy planet or moon and unleashed all manner of hell on the inhabited world or worlds from far away...wouldn't you?

Slow is good when sighting enormous space craft entering our little system would be my thinking.

Or you do like they did in world war 2 bring a huge battleship close to shore and pummel them into submission. Theres only two reason to bring a ship the size of a city. Either your populating a new system or you armed to the teeth like an aircraft carrier. Either way not good for us. So if two of them had actually shown up and not a made up story id say panic and be prepared.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Or you do like they did in world war 2 bring a huge battleship close to shore and pummel them into submission. Theres only two reason to bring a ship the size of a city. Either your populating a new system or you armed to the teeth like an aircraft carrier. Either way not good for us. So if two of them had actually shown up and not a made up story id say panic and be prepared.
reply to post by dragonridr

The WW2 analogy you make is exactly what i said would be expected by our planners if our assumed enormous craft were actually here for nefarious purposes...we're still here, and no pummelling has happened, yet (assuming these craft are actually here of course).

There are many more than two reasons to arrive in two enormous space craft, just about anyone could think of at least a dozen valid reasons, especially considering how well we know ourselves, and how well they really ought to know us if they have indeed entered our system.

I'll leave it up to you and others to realise what they would be.

Suffice to say, the slow speed issue now has a very plausible and logical explanation, albeit based upon our own limited experience of one another here on Earth, and admittedly not based upon a 'cosmopolitan cognitive experience' of non-terrestrial species.

'Armed to the teeth' craft, in the current context, is pure, paranoid speculation...i touched on that paranoia with the speed of arrival question i believe...again, such an enormous craft, by virtue of it's obvious technicality and sophistication would have little to fear from our offerrings in retaliation.. or do you think our best space agency, in our hypothetical scenario under discussion, would seriously imagine a few Terrier-Orion class rockets, carrying nuclear payloads of any size so far manufactured used in defense, would pose any significant danger to such craft?

I do not.

So i would say, in such a scenario... if the intention was to settle or take control of ourselves and our planet, it's laughable to assume it would not be accomplished easily, very swiftly and from a VERY remote position, edge of system remote would be my assumption.

This isn't WW2 anymore, and if it were actually happening...it wouldn't be orchestrated by Human thinking or our historical parallels of warfare.

IMO.
edit on 21-1-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
All of the gold that has been gathered over the past 100,000 years has now been collected by the owners of the original contract.
The moon base is now no longer needed for controlling mankind and the residents are leaving and headed elsewhere.

Mission accomplished.

We are now free to finally colonize the moon.

We are now on our own.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Haha, this was the very first thing I thought of as well!

I will attempt to find the picture but yes, I recall there was an L shaped 'something' in it!

Fascinating!

Found it!

Could it have some connection?

edit on 11pm01000000America/ChicagoTuesday1990 by samuel1990 because: add pic

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

No, considering that's a photo of a trailed ISON distorted by parallax from Hubble's orbit around earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

That is pretty cool looking, even though it's blurry. I like it. Interesting. (((Hmmmmm!!!))) Watch out, the U.S. government will probably blur the picture in the coming weeks. Remember the face on Mars?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

MysterX

reply to post by dragonridr

The WW2 analogy you make is exactly what i said would be expected by our planners if our assumed enormous craft were actually here for nefarious purposes...we're still here, and no pummelling has happened, yet (assuming these craft are actually here of course).

There are many more than two reasons to arrive in two enormous space craft, just about anyone could think of at least a dozen valid reasons, especially considering how well we know ourselves, and how well they really ought to know us if they have indeed entered our system.

I'll leave it up to you and others to realise what they would be.

Suffice to say, the slow speed issue now has a very plausible and logical explanation, albeit based upon our own limited experience of one another here on Earth, and admittedly not based upon a 'cosmopolitan cognitive experience' of non-terrestrial species.

'Armed to the teeth' craft, in the current context, is pure, paranoid speculation...i touched on that paranoia with the speed of arrival question i believe...again, such an enormous craft, by virtue of it's obvious technicality and sophistication would have little to fear from our offerrings in retaliation.. or do you think our best space agency, in our hypothetical scenario under discussion, would seriously imagine a few Terrier-Orion class rockets, carrying nuclear payloads of any size so far manufactured used in defense, would pose any significant danger to such craft?

I do not.

So i would say, in such a scenario... if the intention was to settle or take control of ourselves and our planet, it's laughable to assume it would not be accomplished easily, very swiftly and from a VERY remote position, edge of system remote would be my assumption.

This isn't WW2 anymore, and if it were actually happening...it wouldn't be orchestrated by Human thinking or our historical parallels of warfare.

IMO.
edit on 21-1-2014 by MysterX because: typo

You do know this was a hoax right? This isnt real but the problem if it were the amount of energy this civilization would have used to get here they arent just popping in for a visit. A much smaller craft could be used reducing energy requirements. If you need that many people on board you might want to ask yourself why?

Here read this might help you understand my point.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i sincerely hope there are enormous alien craft parked on the moon. what fun!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Your source is a known hoaxer.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I cane in to check on my thread, I have read all the responses.

I do not post threads for want of stars and flags, I do not care a rats bum about such things.

I post because I find things that are interesting to me and that I wish to share.

I am pleasantly surprised at the attention given to this thread.

Just wanted you all to know.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

But no comment on it being a hoax by a known hoax site?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Space invaders eh?

Increase speed drop down and reverse direction! Tremble in fear at the three kinds of ships they have, saucers, squares, and triangles..Mahhh haaa. Silly humans always aiming were there at, instead of aiming were there going to be at. A fatal mistake, every 5 year old know that.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here is a nifty quote from your "Turner News Network"...

Welcome to the Turner Radio Network. As of December, 10, 2010, this web site is under new ownership. The former owner, radio host Hal Turner, was Ordered by United States District Court Judge Donald Walter, to divest himself of control or ownership of all websites after his conviction at a THIRD federal trial of "Threatening" federal officials. He is not allowed to own, control or contribute content to web sites until the end of his probation in October, 2015. Hal Turner no longer has any connection whatsoever to this web site and does not contribute to its content.

Nuff said about know your sources....

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
What a mess. This is not worthy of ATS.

Words in titles of threads lately that serve as a warning that what follows is complete B.S.:

"Proof", "Confirmed", "Fact"

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

3u40r15m
"Visually Confirmed" By who exactly? Not NASA!

Crabby old guy in the video, I presume.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have seen my fair share of UFO clips in my time, but I must say this one eludes me.
Do you have any more info on this clip? Has there been any further analysis carried out?
The only reason that it has spiked my interest is because of the date 1996.
I am not particularly convinced that it is of any real significance but would like to delve a little deeper if possible.
Any info you have would be appreciated.

Regards,

Frost

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Leonidas
What a mess. This is not worthy of ATS.

Words in titles of threads lately that serve as a warning that what follows is complete B.S.:

"Proof", "Confirmed", "Fact"

I have to agree with this.

There are too many threads with sensationalist headings fishing for flags and stars.

Trust me the day anything becomes ‘confirmed’ or anything like EVERYONE will know.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I will care when they come on Earth. I cant meet them in the space or on the moon, yet. Whether this picture is legit or not, i couldnt care less. It is a fact and a reality that the Universe is full of life, visible or not, physical or not, macroscopic or microscopic. I just cant be contented with such a pathetic picture anyways. It does not honor the real thing at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I posted that 'V' in a crater picture yonks ago, calling it a flying V after the Gibson guitar. You can only see those dots when zoomed right in, and it's likely an artifact from some of the newer pictures on Google, and those dots are everywhere there are extremely dark areas, and certainly plenty in the same vicinity.

22.7231991523, 142.576371867 (flyingv)
edit on 22-1-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well I'd think if this story had any snuff to it, it would have been carried by other outfits by now. As it stands top trending headlines:

Syria's Clashes Turn Violent

Fierce Winter Storm Buries Northeast

Russia slams Interference....

Israel screaming at Iran...RAWR and stuff

People starring blankly as if stoned over Obama pot comments...

Nope looks like business as usual. Honestly for the best. Last thing I want to do is wake and here all those congress critters and bobbling...talking heads screaming "We need space based weapons!"

If that happens I'm genuinely digging a hole in hopes of finding Agartha!

edit on 22-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join