It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Did you miss this...???

This is a CD containing 6 hours of all of Schneiders 1995 lectures, including the following:

Map of Groom Lake - Where Phil once worked.
Discussing underground bases
Pictures of Black Military Projects he worked on.
Discussing Flying Saucers.
Photographic evidence of Flying Discs at the Bikini Island Atomic Test
More photographic evidence of saucers at Bikini.
Geological evidence of Atomic Explosions thousands of years ago.
Super secret aircraft.
Copy of security clearance at Area 51.
Notes of location of underground bases.
Materials from Alien Spacecraft and Stealth Fighters.
More photos of secret projects.
Phil shows his scars from the Dulce wars with the Greys.
In addition to having his chest opened up by a Grey, Phil lost three fingers.

lm

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Haven't been in here for a while (Ex iamlucas), how's everyone doing?

I thought I would respond to your forum regarding Phil Schneider, as I was once researching this particular individual.

I purchased the CD that you speak of from the Hidden Mysteries website, and whilst I found the video footage of 4 or so lectures disturbing I could not help but question the credibility of the words coming out of Phil's mouth, I was reassured that he was not telling the truth when the 'Debunking Al Bielek' website was released, and furthermore, a blurb by the publisher/webmaster of Al's genuine website, who spoke of what Al was like (ie - had a wild imagination, and a tendancy to bend the truth).

From what I can gather, after much research, it seems as though Preston Nichols, Al Bielek and Phil Schneider all supported each others stories (ie - Philadelphia Experiment, mind control, magneto-graviton underground rail systems capable of Mach 1+). When I learnt of Al Bielek's lies, I knew inside my head that Phil was also lying, as they became close friends when they originally met at a UFO Conference in Florida around 1995.

In the Al Bielek debunking website, the investigator also found the origin of the photos posted on the websites, claiming to be Al's father, which was actually a graduate from Yale University. Google Al Bielek Debunking for further information

The CD does not contain anything interesting, like secret photos or whatever is claimed in the contents. Only a non-functional HTML interface, some RealMedia video footage of the Lectures, and an Audio Interview from Art Bell with Al Bielek.

There is a lot more information to all of this which I cannot be bothered typing in the forum (too much real work to do), if you would like more information, just U2U me.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Would someone PLEASE like to show me just one, yes ONE piece of evidence that backs up the fact that Schneider was nothing more than a) someone who didn't exist at all or b) someone who talked complete rubbish.

I am only asking for one piece of evidence, thats all - I mean if Indigo_Child can write 1000 words of complete nonsense based on facts then surely there is at least on piece of evidence to back it up.

Please, I am waiting.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The President of the United States has with him a button that can trigger worldwide nuclear war and even HE doesn't have clearance to just walk into Area 51, hehe...so it really doesn't matter what kind of clearance Phil CLAIMED to have had...he still wouldn't have been privy to so many different and unrelated projects. The covert ops world simply doesn't work that way.

I don't think we know what clearances the president has, and how involved he is with the secrecy structure. Remember, there is a shadow government, and it is possible, elected officials, senate members, and cabinet members have little to no knowledge. Nor are either of them involved in constructing underground bases over 70 countries.

Phill Schneider did not claim he was working for the elected government, he claimed he was working for the shadow government in the black world.
His claim makes sense, because:

1. He is claiming to have a very high clearance
2. He is claiming to construct underground cities over 70 countries
3. He is claiming to have encountered alien bases

In other words, Schneider is involved with the inner-workings of the shadow government and it's personnel. Anyone in such an environment, working for so many years, and directly involved with them, is bound to know a lot about them, that would be unparalled by those on the outside world. Does that not make sense?

Schneider also claimed there is a lot of dissent against the government, and the government are either detaining them in prisons or executing them. Sounds a lot like what it does on the outside from time to time.

Really, Gazrok, what do you expect a person coming from the inside to tell the world all it's secrets, to say? Do you have a reference point for "inside knowledge" ?

Not to mention, we've already shown that the U-Boat Commander legend is in all likelihood, a bunch of hooey...

Nope. All you've shown is you can't find no records of an ex-nazi, top secret operative, from some single web site, many of us have never been too or heard of. It is like trying to find records of the military inventory of China from some web site that shows it, then claiming it is a true representation of it's arsenal.

I suppose if you were deleted from the government records, like in those conspiracy movies, then you are going to say your existence, is in all likelihood, "a bunch of hooey" I sure hope not.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In other words, Schneider is involved with the inner-workings of the shadow government and it's personnel. Anyone in such an environment, working for so many years, and directly involved with them, is bound to know a lot about them, that would be unparalled by those on the outside world. Does that not make sense?

No, it doesn't. First off, this would be assuming that Schneider's claims are legit... Again, anyone who knows about how the clandestine world operates (once a career aspiration of mine), knows that above all else, classified info is COMPARTMENTALIZED. I don't care who you talk to, sleep with, have lunch with, etc., if you want to keep your clearance, you don't talk about such things even to your own momma... It's just that simple. So, unless he was personally involved with each and every project he claims to know about, (which by sheer needed qualifications, is pretty much impossible), then he's stating blind opinions.

Schneider also claimed there is a lot of dissent against the government, and the government are either detaining them in prisons or executing them. Sounds a lot like what it does on the outside from time to time.

So where are the family members of these detainees???

Really, Gazrok, what do you expect a person coming from the inside to tell the world all it's secrets, to say? Do you have a reference point for "inside knowledge" ?

Yes, I do. Once a career aspiration, and growing up around military security classifications, etc. While living in Saudi, we'd have (overt, not covert) CIA, MP, DIA, etc. people over for dinner (pop works for Lockheed). Let's just say, not once did any of them start opening up about such subjects, hehe.... Though occasionally they'd talk shop...

Nope. All you've shown is you can't find no records of an ex-nazi, top secret operative, from some single web site, many of us have never been too or heard of. It is like trying to find records of the military inventory of China from some web site that shows it, then claiming it is a true representation of it's arsenal.

No, it's different than that. If you remember, Germany LOST the war. This means that their "secrets" were no longer secret. The website cited is made up of people who live and breathe the subject. They are fanatics. If a U-Boat commander was removed from the roster, there'd be a gap in the records. Some researchers would be very frustrated trying to find when their favorite commander served on such and such a boat. All boats are accounted for, as are their commanders. Not to mention...do you honestly believe that being a U-Boat commander and being a Naval medical officer require the same basic skill sets?

I suppose if you were deleted from the government records, like in those conspiracy movies, then you are going to say your existence, is in all likelihood, "a bunch of hooey" I sure hope not.

Well, I'm not claiming a past occupation that completely conflicts with my current skills set.... Nor am I claiming to be part of a very well documented historic group.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No, it doesn't. First off, this would be assuming that Schneider's claims are legit... Again, anyone who knows about how the clandestine world operates (once a career aspiration of mine), knows that above all else, classified info is COMPARTMENTALIZED. I don't care who you talk to, sleep with, have lunch with, etc., if you want to keep your clearance, you don't talk about such things even to your own momma... It's just that simple. So, unless he was personally involved with each and every project he claims to know about, (which by sheer needed qualifications, is pretty much impossible), then he's stating blind opinions.

Yeah it is COMPARTMENTALIZED and the higher your clearance, the more COMPARTMENTS you have access too, especially when you are involved in the construction of the compartments. Further, discussion of BLACK INFORMATION in the BLACK world is really no shakes, when you all know the same INFORMATION anyway or the have the EXPOSURE to the information.

Somehow, I honestly don't think Schneider was operating alone in the black world. In fact, he claimed some 22 of his collegues had been assassinated. He also claimed there were a sizable amount of people who disagreed with the government policies and plans. I don't think dissenting co-workers would honour any vows of secrecy.

We don't even know who these detainees are to be able to answer who their families are, or whether they even have families in the "white" world or whether their families have lodged any complaints or are being blackmailed.

Yes, I do. Once a career aspiration, and growing up around military security classifications, etc. While living in Saudi, we'd have (overt, not covert) CIA, MP, DIA, etc. people over for dinner (pop works for Lockheed). Let's just say, not once did any of them start opening up about such subjects, hehe.... Though occasionally they'd talk shop...

I am not surprised CIA, MP, DIA are not divulging information over dinner at your house
No, you don't have any reference point for "inside knowledge" from what it sounds like. No one in the "white world" does.

No, it's different than that. If you remember, Germany LOST the war. This means that their "secrets" were no longer secret.

It is very easy to destroy or lose records. You are missing something about the "secrets" the secrets are then transferred to the US and the allies, and then become subject to possible manipulation, deletion or human error in handeling. This is why later records were stored in computerized databases, to minimise such errors and manipulation. There have been countless errors in the past that have lead to deletions of numbers of people.

You are talking about paper records in another country that was ravaged by war. As for this web-site, how can anyone tell if there are gaps in the records, all they can work from is the information they obtain from wherever they find it. Can you find public information on what happend to many Nazi's after the war?

I think this old saying is very appropirate here: if you see nothing in a dark room, it does not mean there is nothing there.

Further, I'll tell you this. I know many fanatics who collect and store information on everything, like for instance army inventory of the Chinese air force, and past commanders and soliders etc. Again, to say that this is a complete and accurate representation would be very naive and gullible as

1. The information is obtained from a 2nd hand or 3rd hand source, so it's authencity cannot be verified
2. Not all information is obtained

Anyway, I think I've had enough of this straw man fallacy. You are clinging onto a sinking ship, which as far as I am concerned sunk ages ago, and is already the theme for Cameron's Titanic 2.

Not to mention...do you honestly believe that being a U-Boat commander and being a Naval medical officer require the same basic skill sets?

Have you heard of multi-talented and multi-skilled people. Having these skills are very important, especially in the armed forces.

Well, I'm not claiming a past occupation that completely conflicts with my current skills set.... Nor am I claiming to be part of a very well documented historic group.

He claimed to be a geologist and structural engineer, and his claims fit that job description aptly, as he claimed he was involved in the construction of underground bases. Further you missed the point.

Does a record decide whether you exist or not? Because, seriously if that was the case, there would be a lot of people who wouldn't exist in this world, knowing what can happen with records. In this case, this is not information stored on giant databses and backed up on hardrives and auxilery drives. This is paper work, and if I were to burn only one paper with 20 names on it and reduce it to cinders, apparently it means to you, that they've never existed?

I've produced the photograph of his father for you to see by the way. At the end of the day you are choosing to disbelieve him, not out of reason, but out of sheer incredulity. You seem to be making up reasons not to believe him. Such as "I know about classified structure, because no CIA or DIA members told me about UFO's over dinner"

I think that goes against "objective" investigation. I don't blame you for not believing in him on "subjective" grounds. However, you seem to be passing of your opinions as a grounds of evidence for the negative. The same you did with Meier, with the now infamous "These images are easy to produce" by the way, any progress on those?

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Indigo_Child - I ask you again, directly. Please show me one piece of evidence to prove what Schneider was lecturing about is indeed true. If you can't then please shut up - you posts are very long-winded and I don't know why anyone would want to spend time writing posts of such length on subjects that they know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Where is this damn CD please may we see it guys

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelief
Indigo_Child - I ask you again, directly. Please show me one piece of evidence to prove what Schneider was lecturing about is indeed true. If you can't then please shut up - you posts are very long-winded and I don't know why anyone would want to spend time writing posts of such length on subjects that they know nothing about.

Originally posted by BeyondBelief
That USAF Tunneling Machine and other myths

I am really having fun since joining this forum, haven't stopped laughing. Anyway as many of you work on zero evidence to draw huge conclusions from I would like to make a change from the norm and have a serious topic devoted to facts. (That's facts Indigo_Child, therefore you might not feel equipped to join in.)

That was a post you made on a different thread. Now seriously would anyone consider you as valueable information source when all you do is ignored any ideas and base your own on us? Are you going out and actually doing all the researches? Are you just listening to the media information flowing in? Don't you think it's more a intelligent way to see what stories are out there by abductees? Why do all their information somehow manage to link up in some particular way?

Deny Ignorance, and tell us your beliefs. Let's see if it even make sense or even possible.

There is a reason we have logic, buddy.

And has it occur to you that it is possible to reverse engineer something. Say a ufo?!

If you disagree with alien existence why are you here?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yeah it is COMPARTMENTALIZED and the higher your clearance, the more COMPARTMENTS you have access to

No, it doesn't. You seem to have an unclear understanding of how this works. Here's an analogy.

Think of the entire "black" world as a multi-drawered file cabinet. The drawers are various, such as Aliens, NWO, Philladelphia Experiment, Manhattan Project, Stealth, Underground Bases, etc.

Within each of these drawers, are several files, separated by indexes. Now, let's say your job is constructing underground bases. This then relegates you to the drawer known as Underground Bases. You simply don't have the keys to any of the other drawers. In fact, you're not even sure what the hell the label says on those other drawers...as it's in a coded language, that only people with access to that drawer can read...

So, he's in the Underground Bases drawer. Now, since he's involved with construction, he'd be in the Construction index, with all of the files also in that particular index. He wouldn't have access to the other indexes in that drawer, such as Purpose, Locations (other than ones he worked on), Personnel, etc.

THAT is how it is compartmentalized...and THAT is how secrets are kept. Only a select few would hold the "master key" to all the drawers, and I would say it is safe to say that a construction guy would NOT be in that little elite group...

As for the issue with Schneider's dad...no, the absence of a record doesn't mean you never existed... BUT, when you are claiming to be a member of a select group of individuals, who were highly documented, it DOES point to the person being full of it. If I went around saying I was the 5th Beetle, would you believe me? There's no record of me being on the albums, the fans have no idea who I am, etc. and history clearly shows there were only 4. You seem fully prepared to believe this important aspect of Schneider's story, despite all evidence to the contrary... I believe it is you who are on the sinking ship...and nobody else seems to be seeing your flares....
Perhaps Adamski will swoop down in a Venusian Scout Ship, or Billy in a Plejaren Beamship, to save you...but the sky looks very clear tonight....

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No, it doesn't. You seem to have an unclear understanding of how this works. Here's an analogy.

Wait a minute, I thought all your understanding was based on what they told you over dinner?
Where did this amazing tid-bit come from. You demonstrate inside knowledge yourself, even though you haven't been there. While apparetly, Schneider doesn't, even though, he claims he's from there.

As for the "NWO compartment" we on on the outside world know about NWO simply because of the leakage of information. Now, what do you think happens when you have exposure to an environment where much of the information is concentrated. Yes, of course it makes sense, he did not have a clearance to the "NWO offices" but he never claimed that, or did I miss something?

As for the issue with Schneider's dad...no, the absence of a record doesn't mean you never existed... BUT, when you are claiming to be a member of a select group of individuals, who were highly documented, it DOES point to the person being full of it.

You just contradicted yourself. The first half would have been enough. "Highly documented" means some web site maintained by hobbiests right?

If I went around saying I was the 5th Beetle, would you believe me?

Maybe if you had evidence, spoke for 5 hours about your history at several conferences, and showed them your scars and holes in your stomach, because you obviously got abducted by aliens and abused, and then if you finally got murdered, because you said you would.

You seem fully prepared to believe this important aspect of Schneider's story, despite all evidence to the contrary...

I do not believe, rather I don't think there is an issue at all. As you've said above, a missing record, does not mean the person does not exist. You are dealing with 3rd hand information on some web site by hobbiests, and presenting it as "evidence" do you have any idea what that does for your credibility?

And as for the snide remark on Meier, are you going to put your foot where your mouth is, as you've not been able to reproduce one of this photographs yet.

The burden of proof is with you mate, and if you think I am going accept your speculations about secrecy structure of a "black world" you've not been too as fact, and accept 3rd hand information from a hobbiest web site as "well documented evidence" then you are sadly mistaken

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i agree with gazrok about how compartmentalisation works. that's why i think 'they' could have hoodwinked phil. i didn't think any of the tech discussed is beyond human capabilities.
who took all tesla's research? the CIA, right?

i don't agree with gazrok that a 'construction guy' wouldn't be allowed into key areas. first of all, he was an engineer, which makes him elite by nature. it is indeed likely that only a handful of construction guys would be allowed access to the inner workings of the ultra high tech tools. that is how compartmentalisation works. only a few know a large protion of the truth, and this makes it easier to plug information leaks.
although he was only involved in construction, it was at the top of the command structure. you just CAN'T build things right, unless you know the purpose of the project. it's given that they wouldn't tell him directly everything he was involved in or the purpose, but the information bubble he would need to have access to would feasibly be big enough that he could put two and two together.
being split open and melted by 'alien' beam weapons has to do something to your dot connector, no?
his video came out pre-911, and there wasn't much of a conspiracy theory surrounding the first bombing of the WTC. he said back then, that it was the secret government that was responsible for both oklahoma, and the WTC. he knew because he was a consultant for the job.
because of compartmentalisation, i don't think that ANY of these 'whistle-blowers' should be seen as preachers of the gospel truth, however, because of compartmentalisation, i don't think it fair to discard ALL of their info because some of it may be compromised or incomplete. especially when we can see phil's vision of the future unfolding in the newspaper in front of our eyes.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Wait a minute, I thought all your understanding was based on what they told you over dinner? Where did this amazing tid-bit come from. You demonstrate inside knowledge yourself, even though you haven't been there.

I learned it while studying up for the CIA Entrance Examination (loaned the guidebook to a marine buddy who never did give it back to me...bastard, as it's out of print now) for a student trainee program. It was a pretty cool program, we'd go to school for 6 months, then go to Langley and work for 6 months in the FBIS (Foreign Broadcast Information Service). Downside was, it would take about 4 years of doing that (4 years after the Bachelor's degree) before even being considered for Case Officer Training...(which is what I really wanted to get into...) Alas, the program (at least for that school) got axed when the coup in Russia took place, so some years ago...and thus I went on another path... By the way, tip I learned for those wanting to join...check out the local colleges to see if any professors are teaching espionage courses. By contacting them, it was the only way I was able to learn who the local recruiter was....and it took some time... Just a tip from Gaz....

My dinner point was that those with classified positions don't talk about the details, nor even the general subjects, with those not equally classified.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hehe, Gazrok 'the operative'.Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I learned it while studying up for the CIA Entrance Examination (loaned the guidebook to a marine buddy who never did give it back to me...bastard, as it's out of print now) for a student trainee program. It was a pretty cool program, we'd go to school for 6 months, then go to Langley and work for 6 months in the FBIS (Foreign Broadcast Information Service). Downside was, it would take about 4 years of doing that (4 years after the Bachelor's degree) before even being considered for Case Officer Training...(which is what I really wanted to get into...) Alas, the program (at least for that school) got axed when the coup in Russia took place, so some years ago...

It is fascinating, really it is. However did your student trainee program take you into the black world? Yes, I should think it didn't. I am aware of what you said, because other than being on the CIA entrance exam syallabus, it is also common sense that secrecy structure is compartmentalized.

It is also common sense that those with higher security clearances, especially those who directly engineer the construction of the compartments, have more access than others.

Now, the crux of what Schneider claims is actually based on his assigned role, a geological and structural engineer. His claims of direct contact with aliens was actually during one of his projects. The information he knew about NWO is very likely due to his exposure to the environment he was in. The information on the time travel and teleportation experiments was from his dad, and there is at least some evidence to suggest such experiments were conducted. His opinions on WTC and Oklahoma are based on his expert knowledge. The rest is probably connecting the dots, like we do.

So this would explain how he knows what he knows. I do not like to state the obvious; but the man has been murdered, and called a "suicide" just like he said.

d1k

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Where can you get this CD? Does ANYONE have the video?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   

It is fascinating, really it is. However did your student trainee program take you into the black world?

I never claimed it did... As always, you're trying to put words into my mouth... It DID however, give me a bit of a primer on how compartmentalization works, and WHY it works, which is the only part I expounded on.

Now, the crux of what Schneider claims is actually based on his assigned role, a geological and structural engineer.

Ok, so the following then comes under engineering???

NWO plans with trains for detaining citizens?
SDI?
Stealth Aeronautics?
Philladelphia Experiment?

Need I really go on? NONE of this fits in with his role (and thus would not be part of his "need to know"....) THAT is my point.

By "highly documented" (i.e. the U-Boat commanders), I DON'T just mean a website... Perhaps you are unaware of the numerous books, documentaries, films, etc. on WWII???

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I learned it while studying up for the CIA Entrance Examination (loaned the guidebook to a marine buddy who never did give it back to me...bastard, as it's out of print now) for a student trainee program. It was a pretty cool program, we'd go to school for 6 months, then go to Langley and work for 6 months in the FBIS (Foreign Broadcast Information Service). Downside was, it would take about 4 years of doing that (4 years after the Bachelor's degree) before even being considered for Case Officer Training...(which is what I really wanted to get into...) Alas, the program (at least for that school) got axed when the coup in Russia took place, so some years ago...and thus I went on another path... By the way, tip I learned for those wanting to join...check out the local colleges to see if any professors are teaching espionage courses. By contacting them, it was the only way I was able to learn who the local recruiter was....and it took some time... Just a tip from Gaz....

My dinner point was that those with classified positions don't talk about the details, nor even the general subjects, with those not equally classified.

As an (former?) agency worker you know that making an assessment also involves connecting the dots.9/11 would be a prime example when an agency fails to combine pieces of information into the bigger picture, or was it an executive flaw?.That's what an agency basicly does, gather information in order to (counter) plan.Surely a bright fellow like yourself would figure out the bigger picture of 50 years of ufology?

I see that you have an understanding how the intelligence community works and you know as well as I that they're not the ones who will make it any easier.Even construction workers who got seriously ill after working at Area 51 for a long time are left to rot.Land near Area 51 was confiscated without any legal premise whatsoever.The black world has a black heart where a persons constitutional rights become invalid the moment national security is in danger."God bless America."

Now, I don't know that much about this Phil Schneider character.His story is similar to other 'whistleblowers' such as Michael Wolf or Dan Burisch.What I do know is that when national security is compromized (to a degree), action is taken to minimize the problem.I see little understanding on your part in that regard, when it comes to people who speak out about their experiences.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

As an (former?) agency worker

Just to clarify...I was in a trainee program for less than a semester before the program was axed. I never got the opportunity to go to Langley, and my only training at that point was taking the Russian language (which sucked, as other than the other two trainees, the whole class was frickin' Slavic and taking it as a refresher course, so the teacher went at THEIR pace, not ours), Communist politics courses, Basic Espionage techniques, etc. I wouldn't consider this to qualify me as an "agency worker". However, while involved with this, I DID get to learn about the topic on which I was discussing, that was relevant to this.

My current occupation is a rather boring one working with software....*sigh*

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Surely a bright fellow like yourself would figure out the bigger picture of 50 years of ufology?

Yes, and we've all connected the dots to form our own picture. However, most of us state that our view of the picture is our OPINION, not fact. This is where Schneider differs. He claims KNOWLEDGE of, not suspicion of these other projects, even though his wording is a giveaway that that is indeed what it is. I had a problem with it flying in the face of what I knew of compartmentalized intelligence, and so called him on it.

The black world has a black heart where a persons constitutional rights become invalid the moment national security is in danger."God bless America."

Agreed. Indeed, that aspect (that if you're caught and you aren't deemed important enough for a swap, you're simply on your own) wasn't very appealing...and a name on a plaque in Langley somehow wasn't much consulation, hehe....

I see little understanding on your part in that regard, when it comes to people who speak out about their experiences.

Oh but I do. However, that is IF Schneider was such a person. Personally, I find the evidence extremely lacking in that regard. I will agree that there seems to be evidence of either suicide or foul play (and that it leans more towards foul play). However there could be many motives that you and I are unaware of here. Not to mention, as I've said before, Phil's "revelations" were border-line rip-offs right out of Bill Cooper's mouth. Same claims, same varied subjects, etc. with a little sprinkling of a couple new tidbits.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join