It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
I have read this before, a long time ago. The guy is a nut and had severe psychological problems. These problems caused him to seek attention and caused his delusions.. eventually when someone tells so many lies, they begin to believe them. What dissapoints me the most though, is that there are people who want to believe so badly, that they throw off their ability to perceive things logically. For example, lasers that drill 7 miles a day? Come on folks, think about that for a second...the energy required to melt stone or other solid materials? Why do you think Lasers are mostly used for communications? It's the power restrictions.. and those of you who will say "but wait Arc, what about missile defence..?" Missile defence systems utilize pulsed lasers.. a continuous beam could not sustain the needed joules.. Any ways, you get my point I hope. There are a lot of smart people here that hopefully can see.

Good post, but sadly your post will either be ignored or they will put the lasers down to "alien technology."

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

For example, lasers that drill 7 miles a day? Come on folks, think about that for a second...the energy required to melt stone or other solid materials? Why do you think Lasers are mostly used for communications? It's the power restrictions.. and those of you who will say "but wait Arc, what about missile defence..?" Missile defence systems utilize pulsed lasers.. a continuous beam could not sustain the needed joules.. Any ways, you get my point I hope. There are a lot of smart people here that hopefully can see.

As far as I know according to current day science, there is no such thing as anti gravity. Schneider claimed the technology in the black world is much more advanced than the technology in the "white world" recently it was revealed that antigravity research has been going on for quite a long time.

Schneider explained this as a sophisticated device, beyond current technology. I think powerful rock cutting lasers is far less a jump to make than time travel

Also for your information, there are powerful cutting lasers, like co2 lasers. So no, it isn't just used in communcations. (also light shows, and gadgets from the gadget shop, but that's a different story)

In general CO2 lasers are more powerful than Nd/YAG lasers and are mainly used for cutting applications. The laser beam has a wavelength of 10.6�m and special lenses and mirrors are required for beam manipulation.

Inside the CO2 laser the beam is produced by the excitation of a laser gas inside a glass cavity. A typical lasing gas mixture comprises 80% helium 15% nitrogen and 5% carbon dioxide. High purity gases are required for the lasing gas as the laser is sensitive to gas borne impurities.

The laser gas mixture can be supplied either from a single cylinder of pre-mixed gas or from three cylinders which are mixed at the machine as required.

Cutting with CO2 lasers

During the cutting process the laser beam is focused on to the surface of the workpiece. Piercing of the material is assisted by a coaxial jet of assist gas which ejects the molten metal and vapour products. The assist gas also provides protection for the lens.

www.photonics.com...

What's so far fetched, that with more technology, even more powerful lasers can be built that can concentrate intense energy in a sustainable beam? IMHO, this is much easier to believe than something like time travel, which is another one of Schneider claims.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

As far as I know according to current day science, there is no such thing as anti gravity. Schneider claimed the technology in the black world is much more advanced than the technology in the "white world" recently it was revealed that antigravity research has been going on for quite a long time.

Schneider explained this as a sophisticated device, beyond current technology. I think powerful rock cutting lasres is far less a jump to make than time travel

lol, you never cease to add to my amusement. It's 2am over here, yet I am stil hanging on your every post, along with my mates here. You really are a genuine comedian - well done. I fell for it at first - we thought that you were being serious, but now that we know you are just having a laugh then it makes it all the more worthwhile.

I mean - what sort of idiot would believe in lasers drilling through rock? Not you!! Of course not - you play along with it and tease us all - you lil' tease. Obviously only a total retard would think that a laser could a) drill through rock and b) leave nothing there in its space. hahaha what happened to the molten rock? these fools that believe what that schneider bloke spouted - what fools. Anyway, glad to see that you were actually on the side of knowledge all along Indigo_Child and not on the side of "believe any rubbish that is spouted from a conspiracy site." Sorry I doubted you.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well, apparantly you believe Lear had 10% truth in what he was saying.
Yet what if Schneider is telling more than 10% truth?

Lear openly ADMITS that he is stating his OPINION...those like Schneider state fantastical events as factual. Lear never personally claimed to be in firefights with aliens. He stated it was his OPINION that the altercation at Dulce occurred. THIS is why I hold JL above these guys...because that kind of honesty is refreshing in this field.

Killing Schneider would simply give his story more credence. If I was the black ops guy in charge, the assassin would be so fired....
I'll admit his death has some suspicious angles, to be sure, but that doesn't automatically follow that the g-men iced him....

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This post is simply to make a deluded troll(double negative) look more stupid than he is already has made himself look. Which is, amazingly, possible. For others, it's evidence that laser tunneling/drilling contraptions like Schneider claimed, exist. From American Association of Petroleum Geologists:

www.aapg.org...

Lasers Demonstrate Power To 'Beam' Through Rocks
The initial laser drilling experiments in 1997 used the U.S. Army's Mid-Infrared Advanced Chemical Laser (MIRACL) and the U.S. Air Force's Chemical Oxygen-Iodine Laser (COIL) systems -- both of which were used in tests on cores of sandstone, limestone, shale granite, salt and concrete.

Essentially, those early tests showed conclusively that:

Modern lasers have more than enough power to spall or cut, melt and vaporize rock.

This research focused on a laser-based drilling system making use of multiple beams of near-infrared energy placed adjacent to one another, collectively creating a hole. The size of the hole would then depend on the number, arrangement and burst frequency of the beams.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i saw the video. it's the single most convincing thing i've ever seen regarding the whole roswell/dulce myth(i use the word myth as in mythology, not as in 'fake'). phil was fanatically wide-eyed, he had a recent bullet wound to the shoulder, and his left hand was missing a cookie-cutter circle where he alleges an alien beam weapon melted it away in the dulce fire fight(which he was the first to happen upon. tall 'grays', he said).

i would like to qualify this by saying, the propoganda wing of the shadow government is powerful enough to fake the whole thing, and convince certain insiders that it is real, through fake leaks and outright brainwashing. this will pave the way for the unifying of earth through a faked alien invasion using genetically engineered 'hybrids' and the oil-blood-soaked monopoly media, which are actually made by humans.

You have seen through the mirror-glass. We should talk.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I seen the video Phil made several years ago in Las Vegas. The man said he was dying and he looked like it too. He showed his wound and I can't say I've ever seen anything like it before. Either the doctors did a real shotty job repairing it or it is what Phil says. Also I believe he mentioned the first bombings of the WTC and the possibility that they used nukes. That would kinda explain why the towers came down so easily the second time around. As far as someone trying to run him off the road in my neck of the cactus.....that could happen! I believe some of what he said could be true, but there's no doubt he could have mental problems.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I just have to say something, not trying to take sides, but if you go back and read daydreamer's posts, all he does is use provocative put down language as a come back. The only thing he's ever presented as evidence is the list of U-boat commanders. Other then that, he's resorted to name calling on indigo_child and he calls Indigo_child a crybaby, whinner, a no-life guy, which seems quite hypocritical because Daydreamer has been doing these things regarding this entire argument.

Name calling is irrelevant to this argument and you should know that by now. Presenting evidence is one thing. Presenting evidence then whinning about why your right and name calling is another thing, which can make you loose credibility. Its more worse than a politician trying to get his point across by yelling at the opponent.

Then when I look at Indigo_child's posts, he is offering many rebuttals.

Mining with lasers. How does that work then? I suppose the rock jsut vapourises and disappears does it? Ummmm no. Thought not. In fact if there were a laser powerful enough to accomplish this task (which you no doubt will say came from alien technology,) then all it would do is make solid rock into molten rock, it wouldn't bore a hole. and that's bearing in mind that we don't have the technology to even get to this stage yet.

Just like Indigo had posted(see above) with the link. On a side note, you said if we had a laser powerful enough, it would just make molten rock. That is not necessarily true. Depending upon the power of the laser, you can induce multiple phase changes if you supply enough heat. Thus you would convert a solid to a liquid, and liquid to a vapor. Or if you added enough heat in the initial stages, you can go from solid to vapor as well(sublimation). RESEARCH!!!

[edit on 22-11-2004 by crijack]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The only thing stopping this being believed is that, WE don't want to believe it, And I'm sure its happened as in His lectures you can hear the audience making noises when he showed them pics all we need is that video and one guy on here said he has seen it CAN anyone else find it

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Woooahhh hang on a minute.... tunnelling through rock is one thing. Tunnelling seven miles in a day at let's say 7 foot in diameter using a laser is another thing! Even if it were possible to vapourise the rock (which in turn would mean the superheated vapour vapourising the tunnelling machine itself,) the amount of energy required to accomplish this task would dim every light in the northern hemisphere! Go work it it out.
What do you mean "your calculator doesn't have enough zeros on it."

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The only thing he's ever presented as evidence is the list of U-boat commanders.

That was me, hehe...in support of that statement.

I have little doubt something similar to the tunnelling equipment exists. In fact, I've seen some photos of similar equipment right here on ATS... And yes, military tech is about 30 years more advanced than the private sector...(just remember, the SR71 was flying in the late 50's
)

But, classified info is compartmentalized. While a whistle-blower coming forth about one specific field and conspiracy can be fairly credible....one coming forth claiming to know all about everything under the sun, is not. For example, had Schneider just stuck with the tunnelling machines, and techniques of underground base construction...he would have been far more credible. Instead, he claims to know all about everything from SDI, to Alien firefights, NWO imprisoning civilians, to the frickin' Philladelphia Experiment for godsakes!
It's simply too much to be even plausible, and coupled with the fact that it's almost Cooper and Lear verbatim...it makes his whole schtick hard to even consider plausible.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by crijack
Just like Indigo had posted(see above) with the link. On a side note, you said if we had a laser powerful enough, it would just make molten rock. That is not necessarily true. Depending upon the power of the laser, you can induce multiple phase changes if you supply enough heat. Thus you would convert a solid to a liquid, and liquid to a vapor. Or if you added enough heat in the initial stages, you can go from solid to vapor as well(sublimation). RESEARCH!!!

You can't really expect much from a troll like day dreamer. A troll is a troll is a troll. Thanks for your back-up hehe. I think we can return to more mature and intelligent discussion now.

Gazrok, I don't understand what you are saying. If Schneider was offering his opinion, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Further, stop making comparisons to Lear and Cooper, as we've established there is no link between them, other than they make reference to a common incident. From the evidence for Schneider presented so far, his claims that is, the crux of them have been proven to be true or very possibly true: those include

Huge blackbudgets, very possibly 25% of the GNP
Laser tunneling devices, of which he displayed a good technical knowledge of(the movie "core" came afterwards)
The existence of black helicopters(later admitted)
The existence of Area 51(later admitted)
Government is enslaving the public

I've also found a possible photograph of his father:

Source: www.bielek.com...

I think there is a resemblance, and if you want it proven, I think it can be scientifically done, with the addition of his mothers photograph. I just don't think he would lie about his father. Really, there is no need too.

However, what remains the biggest evidence so far, is the fact that he has the bizarre wounds and injuries to prove it, which could account for a lot of his health problems. If it is indeed true he was shot by an alien weapon. Further, like he said, he was likely murdered and made to look like a "suicide"

You said, it would be "obvious" that killing him would give him more credence. That's a catch 22. If they let him live, because he's in plain sight, then it probably means he's hoaxing it. If they kill him, it would give him more credence, which must mean they did not, and he was hoaxing it.

However, just what is the limit of letting too much information flow? How long would they let anyone stay in plain sight? In the case of Schneider, it was beyond the limit. As he had lot of credible evidence and inside knowledge, he also claimed he had in his possession hundreds of thousands of documents and photographs, that he would upload if they pushed him too far. This guy was most definitely a threat.

You also find it highly implausible that this has elements of so many conspiracies. That does not make it implausible, for the common denominator of all, is a shadow government, that has it's own black world, in which alien technology is being reverse engineered and/or tested.

So far, all we know that alien technology is so far, is transistors, lasers, stealth and antigravity. We are at that level now. Does that mean we are technologically at par with an interstellar alien race? There is obviously a whole lot more technology that we do not know about. That could include star gates, wormholes, dimensional and time travel and whatnot.

We have to be open minded when we consider the concept of "advanced technology" and saying such and such is "implausible" or "unlikely" is fallacious, for we do not have any reference point.

So Schneider ties in a lot of conspiracies, many which have a good deal of evidence to support them. However, he does not claim to be doing this to reveal all this flashy gear the government has or to disclose the existence of aliens. He's doing this, because he believes that the government has gone insane that it is using all this advanced technology to enslave us, and he is obviously disenchanted with the whole thing, I know I would be. That is what the NWO conspiracies say, which are also supported by a lot of compelling evidence.

On the contrary my dear friend, this does not discredit Schneider's case, it gives him credit. For he is the only whistle blower so far, that has been able to present such a complete picture of what is happening in the world and what is going to happen in the world, and has had the evidence to do it............ and then he got murdered.

I think after so much disinformation, hoaxing, we have finaly got the genuine deal, and that is why I am emotionally supporting him. And all we are seem to be doing is doubting him. We will never be able to prove whether he was telling the truth or not, but if we let our instincts guide us, considering all the events and evidence we have, I think this is very good reason to fire on all cylinders and get this out to people, along with every other evidence.

What is very sad about the methods we are employing here. That even if someone from the inside came, and told us everything that is happening, down below, and above, we will ignore it, and call them a hoax, a charlatan or worse, a crackpot. We are actually helping the government in it's cover-up and it's agenda. That is sad, really it is.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Gazrok, I don't understand what you are saying. If Schneider was offering his opinion, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Further, stop making comparisons to Lear and Cooper, as we've established there is no link between them, other than they make reference to a common incident.

You're still not following. They aren't just similar statements...they are almost literally VERBATIM as to what Cooper has said...i.e. as if he read Cooper's book, then did a lecture. His lecture covered the SAME EXACT TOPICS (i.e. Dulce, NWO trains, etc. etc.) and the SAME supposed details, with only the minor addition of being a survivor of the alien firefight (of which Cooper only stated he heard of) and that his father worked on the Philladelphia Experiment. Other than those two additions, his lecture came right out of Cooper's Pale Horse.

You asked me why I give (soul-sucking moon tower) Lear more credit.... I answered. It doesn't mean I believe his ideas (which I don't), but as a person, he at least is not attempting deception.

Again, ask anyone in intelligence, and they will tell you that secretive info is compartmentalized, for obvious reasons (to minimize security breaches). While it is possible that someone could come forward about KNOWING details of a specific project, etc., it is not very possible that someone could come forward KNOWING details of so many projects as Schneider claims (he claims this is what he knew, not what he believed). Therefore, we are left with two possibilities. Either Schneider was one of the top spymasters in the US shadow government...or he was lying his fool head off. Personally, my bet's on the latter...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You're still not following. They aren't just similar statements...they are almost literally VERBATIM as to what Cooper has said...i.e. as if he read Cooper's book, then did a lecture. His lecture covered the SAME EXACT TOPICS (i.e. Dulce, NWO trains, etc. etc.) and the SAME supposed details, with only the minor addition of being a survivor of the alien firefight (of which Cooper only stated he heard of) and that his father worked on the Philladelphia Experiment. Other than those two additions, his lecture came right out of Cooper's Pale Horse.

I have not covered Coopers case properly, but from what I have read, he was also assassinated, actually shot dead by cops. How can you be so sure he was lying?

Further, they may be talking about the same events, but it does not necessarily follow that if one is lying, the other is too. The possibilities are as follows with respect to Schnieder:

Cooper is lying: Schneider is teling the truth
Cooper is telling the truth: Schneider is telling the truth
Cooper is half telling the truth: Schneider is half telling the truth
Cooper is half telling the truth: Schneider is telling the truth

You asked me why I give (soul-sucking moon tower) Lear more credit.... I answered. It doesn't mean I believe his ideas (which I don't), but as a person, he at least is not attempting deception.

You cannot give credit to anyones opinion in an objective analysis. We are going to get evidence from those claiming the truth, not those claming to guess the truth.

Again, ask anyone in intelligence, and they will tell you that secretive info is compartmentalized, for obvious reasons (to minimize security breaches). While it is possible that someone could come forward about KNOWING details of a specific project, etc., it is not very possible that someone could come forward KNOWING details of so many projects as Schneider claims (he claims this is what he knew, not what he believed). Therefore, we are left with two possibilities. Either Schneider was one of the top spymasters in the US shadow government...or he was lying his fool head off. Personally, my bet's on the latter...

Schneider claimed to have the highest security clearance in the country, a Ryolite-38 clearence(a rhyolite is A fine-grained extrusive volcanic rock, similar to granite in composition and usually exhibiting flow lines.) He was naturaly involved as he was involved in the construction of the underground bases, and he claimed to do this over 70 countries.

So while the intelligence is definitely very compartmentalized, his high security clearance, exposure and nature of work, would have given him access to top secret information. Some of his views are expert opinions, such as views on the Oklahoma bombing, and he specifies. That's a another feather in his cap.

I would also like you to note, how the people that are being recruited by the US for black operations are from family members of past security operatives.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Researching for the above response to Gazrok. I found this, that would very helpful for those interested in Schneiders case. This is a CD containing 6 hours of all of Schneiders 1995 lectures, including the following:

Map of Groom Lake - Where Phil once worked.
Discussing underground bases
Pictures of Black Military Projects he worked on.
Discussing Flying Saucers.
Photographic evidence of Flying Discs at the Bikini Island Atomic Test
More photographic evidence of saucers at Bikini.
Geological evidence of Atomic Explosions thousands of years ago.
Super secret aircraft.
Copy of security clearance at Area 51.
Notes of location of underground bases.
Materials from Alien Spacecraft and Stealth Fighters.
More photos of secret projects.
Phil shows his scars from the Dulce wars with the Greys.
In addition to having his chest opened up by a Grey, Phil lost three fingers.

www.hiddenmysteries.com...

I am compelled to purchase it. I normally do not purchase any ET related books and vidoes, but I might make an exception with Schneider.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Originally posted by crijack

You can't really expect much from a troll like day dreamer. A troll is a troll is a troll. Thanks for your back-up hehe. I think we can return to more mature and intelligent discussion now.

Gazrok, I don't understand what you are saying. If Schneider was offering his opinion, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Further, stop making comparisons to Lear and Cooper, as we've established there is no link between them, other than they make reference to a common incident. From the evidence for Schneider presented so far, his claims that is, the crux of them have been proven to be true or very possibly true: those include

Huge blackbudgets, very possibly 25% of the GNP
Laser tunneling devices, of which he displayed a good technical knowledge of(the movie "core" came afterwards)
The existence of black helicopters(later admitted)
The existence of Area 51(later admitted)
Government is enslaving the public

I've also found a possible photograph of his father:

Source: www.bielek.com...

I think there is a resemblance, and if you want it proven, I think it can be scientifically done, with the addition of his mothers photograph. I just don't think he would lie about his father. Really, there is no need too.

However, what remains the biggest evidence so far, is the fact that he has the bizarre wounds and injuries to prove it, which could account for a lot of his health problems. If it is indeed true he was shot by an alien weapon. Further, like he said, he was likely murdered and made to look like a "suicide"

You said, it would be "obvious" that killing him would give him more credence. That's a catch 22. If they let him live, because he's in plain sight, then it probably means he's hoaxing it. If they kill him, it would give him more credence, which must mean they did not, and he was hoaxing it.

However, just what is the limit of letting too much information flow? How long would they let anyone stay in plain sight? In the case of Schneider, it was beyond the limit. As he had lot of credible evidence and inside knowledge, he also claimed he had in his possession hundreds of thousands of documents and photographs, that he would upload if they pushed him too far. This guy was most definitely a threat.

You also find it highly implausible that this has elements of so many conspiracies. That does not make it implausible, for the common denominator of all, is a shadow government, that has it's own black world, in which alien technology is being reverse engineered and/or tested.

So far, all we know that alien technology is so far, is transistors, lasers, stealth and antigravity. We are at that level now. Does that mean we are technologically at par with an interstellar alien race? There is obviously a whole lot more technology that we do not know about. That could include star gates, wormholes, dimensional and time travel and whatnot.

We have to be open minded when we consider the concept of "advanced technology" and saying such and such is "implausible" or "unlikely" is fallacious, for we do not have any reference point.

So Schneider ties in a lot of conspiracies, many which have a good deal of evidence to support them. However, he does not claim to be doing this to reveal all this flashy gear the government has or to disclose the existence of aliens. He's doing this, because he believes that the government has gone insane that it is using all this advanced technology to enslave us, and he is obviously disenchanted with the whole thing, I know I would be. That is what the NWO conspiracies say, which are also supported by a lot of compelling evidence.

On the contrary my dear friend, this does not discredit Schneider's case, it gives him credit. For he is the only whistle blower so far, that has been able to present such a complete picture of what is happening in the world and what is going to happen in the world, and has had the evidence to do it............ and then he got murdered.

I think after so much disinformation, hoaxing, we have finaly got the genuine deal, and that is why I am emotionally supporting him. And all we are seem to be doing is doubting him. We will never be able to prove whether he was telling the truth or not, but if we let our instincts guide us, considering all the events and evidence we have, I think this is very good reason to fire on all cylinders and get this out to people, along with every other evidence.

What is very sad about the methods we are employing here. That even if someone from the inside came, and told us everything that is happening, down below, and above, we will ignore it, and call them a hoax, a charlatan or worse, a crackpot. We are actually helping the government in it's cover-up and it's agenda. That is sad, really it is.

My dear sir, I have met some ill-informed people in my time, but you certainly take the biscuit. You refer to "evidence" as if it is there in abundance. However it is not. Not at all. In fact there isn't any. Show me one piece of evidence, just one. Go on.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I would like to see that CD dude if you get it copy it a couple of times then send the pics etc to this site

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The President of the United States has with him a button that can trigger worldwide nuclear war and even HE doesn't have clearance to just walk into Area 51, hehe...so it really doesn't matter what kind of clearance Phil CLAIMED to have had...he still wouldn't have been privy to so many different and unrelated projects. The covert ops world simply doesn't work that way.

Yes, they do often recruit from family members, but there is little to no evidence to suggest that his father was in covert ops other than stories. Not to mention, we've already shown that the U-Boat Commander legend is in all likelihood, a bunch of hooey...

I'd strongly recommend simply going to a used book store and picking up Cooper's book, rather than laying out the cash for the videos...and you'll see my "verbatim" point...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

My dear sir, I have met some ill-informed people in my time, but you certainly take the biscuit. You refer to "evidence" as if it is there in abundance. However it is not. Not at all. In fact there isn't any. Show me one piece of evidence, just one. Go on.

What evidence do you want? For the Phil Schnieder case or evidence that there is an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth.

As for the Schnieder case, this guy has multiple photographs, unknown metal samples, and his death causes much speculation as to how it happened and who could have done it. If he was lying about something then theres no need to fear. But if he said something that was not supposed to be said, then that gives the conspirators good means to take him out. Whether he is telling the whole truth, half truth, no truth can be debated continuously.

Now if you want evidence for the extraterrestrial presence, its all over the place. You got the disclosure project willing to swear under oath in congress, expert analysis of videos of fast moving objects(how can fossil fuels induce such a speed?). Our rockets can barely crack in to that barrier at such a fast acceleration to get to a fast speed. Then you got Roswell!!!! How can you say it was a weather balloon? Even a knowledgable commander/captain, whatever rank have you can tell the difference. Then you got the mexican UFOs, which appeared on RADAR!!, but were invisible when looked at in the sky. I'm sure the mexican people are not incompetant.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ok we know that Phil Shneider has been dead for quite a while after the accuasation of a government conspiracy of his death after gaining to much knowledge on certain facts. But on the contrary im sure that his videos arent being passed out, infact im pretty sure there are only a couple and someone close to him has them

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join