It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
BTW: Here's a list of ALL 1400+ U Boat Captains (as mentioned, he claimed his father fought on both sides, DURING the war)...

uboat.net...

There are only two Schneiders, Herbert and Manfred.

I've personally toured such underground facilities in the middle east, and I've known American and German firm employees who worked on them, so no, I don't doubt the existance of such bases. In fact, NOT having them would be a major tactical error on our part.

The relation with Cooper lies in them being the only ones to come out regarding Dulce, etc. Yes, I find shootouts with aliens a little fanciful, but hey, I wasn't there, so I can't discount it. So, we need to work with what we do know.

First, even if his father then went to work on secret projects after the war, REMOVING him from the U-Boat roster would be far more suspicious than leaving him there. Other such scientists (such as under Paperclip), did not have their Nazi past eradicated, and some even worked on some of our MOST secret projects. So yes, it does raise a big flag when his father's name doesn't show on the listing.

I'm not saying I completely believe he's full of bunk. I've only started to revisit Schneider's case in response to this thread....(I recall it as I looked into it after reading Cooper's Pale Horse book), so I'll have to read up some more on it. However, when red flags get raised so early into the investigation, it isn't a good sign.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If he does not exist explain how he held a lecture and how he came to be in these three pics

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm making the (same as another member's) claim (and following up on it) that he is not being truthfull about his father, I never doubted his (Phil's) existence....that was another member....

The link provided lists all 1411 Commanders (they weren't called "Captains") of Nazi U-Boats, as well as individual profile files, etc.

Since he is citing his father to further enhance his credentials (i.e. my dad works on top secret stuff), then him apparently lying about this should definitely start sounding some warning bells.

My father works on top secret stuff too, most notably, top secret modifications of the Lockheed Raptor....but I barely learn anything more than most of us could dig up on the web, hehe....

EDIT: Reading some more on Phil...

It's starting to sound like Cooper and Lear, almost verbatim people...

I'm still curious as to why someone whose job was "to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock" was able to shoot two Greys in the chest while doing this job. Is this a job one was normally armed for??? (i.e. demolitions guy) If they were surprised to find them there, why would they be armed? If they were armed, wouldn't the construction guys be wondering, "what the hell do I need this for?"....

He went from Dulce then to Area 51....a construction guy? I suppose it's possible, but given the compartmentalization of clandestine ops, I'd think it highly unlikely....

Amazing that ONE guy seems to KNOW so much about such various projects as the Philladelphia Experiment, SDI, Stealth, etc....
He even states that we signed over our stealth planes to the UN!!! I know for a FACT that that isn't the case,

He claims the OSS is still in operation despite it (and the majority of it's members) being changed into the CIA by the '47 Security Act.

He even claims Saddam used EBE biological agents on the Kurds, despite reports of nerve gas, etc.

I won't even get into how many times the whole freight train prisons bit has been debunked....

My particular favorite, is the notion of Bikini island being "infested" with aliens... The visual of little aliens zipping away from the nukes made me almost spill my drink!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thats why we need to get in direct contact with his wife find out whom went to his last confrence etc in denver

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

First, even if his father then went to work on secret projects after the war, REMOVING him from the U-Boat roster would be far more suspicious than leaving him there. Other such scientists (such as under Paperclip), did not have their Nazi past eradicated, and some even worked on some of our MOST secret projects. So yes, it does raise a big flag when his father's name doesn't show on the listing.

As far as I am concerned the point is killed, dead and now should be buried. Simply because there is no record, does not mean someone does not exist. It's too frail an argument to cast any shadows of doubt.

As for the Dulce incident. I am guessing you've not found any links between Schneider and Bill Cooper yet? Simply, because they are both talking about the same incident, does not mean both are lying. It could be, one is telling the truth. It could also mean the other is telling a half-true.

You seem convinced Bill Cooper is telling a lie. So, the possibility remains open Schneider is telling the truth.

As for the rest of your "debunking" of Schneider, it's all speculation and incredulity as usual
"why did he do this, and that, oh this sounds unlikely"

As far as I am concerned Schneider has a lot of evidence to support him, but I making the direct assumption, that he existed and has indeed spoken at this conference.

He's been likely murdered - as he warned.
He has the wounds - as he's shown people

Mate, I don't understand how you would rather see Lear, of the "soul sucking towers of the moon" fame, to be somewhat credible to you, or a nebulous betty hill map, and everyone else is either a disinformation agent or a hoax. I really don't understand what standards you are using for "credible" evidence but it seems it based a lot on bias, than it is on objective reasoning. Ditto disclosure project.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Seems to be easy enough (contacting his wife), as the info was already provided in this thread...

Even his wife admits that part of Phil was "paranoid schizophrenic" and that he had brain damage...

Cynthia would later state " Philip was a complex person. he had brain damage after a bomb was dropped on him while working as a civilian structural engineer for Morrison-Knudsen in Vietnam. He had a Rhyolite clearance. He was learning disabled, brilliant in some areas, yet unable to fill out a form in the Doctors office.

www.nachos.net...

The cancer he had was in his arms, not his chest (where he was supposedly shot).

Captain Oscar Schneider (Navy Medical Corp.) died in 1993, Philip discovered original letters in his basement. According to Philip, the letters were evidence that the Philadelphia Experiment actually existed, and that Oscar Schneider had been a participant in it after the crew members had been quarantined in a Virginia psychiatric ward. Captain Schneider supposedly autopsied the bodies of the crew members as they died, and found alien implants in their arms, legs, behind their eyes, and deep inside their brains. Captain Schneider was confused by these implants, so they obviously were not military.

This just gets worse and worse as we go further down the rabbit hole people....

Just how exactly does a former U-Boat Commander (who isn't listed as such) end up being a Naval Doctor doing autopsies??? This story is starting to stink to high heaven....

As far as I am concerned the point is killed, dead and now should be buried. Simply because there is no record, does not mean someone does not exist. It's too frail an argument to cast any shadows of doubt.

Just providing what you asked for from another member doubting these claims...

Mate, I don't understand how you would rather see Lear, of the "soul sucking towers of the moon" fame, to be somewhat credible to you, and a nebulous betty hill map, and everyone else is either a disinformation agent or a hoax. I really don't understand what standards you are using for "credible" evidence but it seems it based a lot on bias, than it is on objective reasoning.

I never said Lear was credible. In fact I've said I believe he's likely quite mistaken on over 90% of his beliefs (with SPECIAL emphasis on the soul-sucking moon towers :lol
. He himself, has (on this very board) discounted everything he ever claimed anyhow. Lear, Cooper, and Schneider are spinning the EXACT same yarn. There is the connection...and on the SAME variety of subjects. If you read Cooper's "Pale Horse" book, you've pretty much got Schneider's lecture verbatim.

The Hill case is remarkable for many reasons, not just the map.

As for credible...well, I'm hardly the only one here thinking that the likes of Meier, Adamski, etc. are lacking credibility...

And Billy actually has more credibility than this fellow...at least Meier sticks to ONE conspiracy angle, and doesn't try to profess being intimately involved or related to almost every known conspiracy theory under the sun like Schneider here...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I never said Lear was credible. In fact I've said I believe he's likely quite mistaken on over 90% of his beliefs (with SPECIAL emphasis on the soul-sucking moon towers :lol
. He himself, has (on this very board) discounted everything he ever claimed anyhow. Lear, Cooper, and Schneider are spinning the EXACT same yarn. There is the connection...and on the SAME variety of subjects. If you read Cooper's "Pale Horse" book, you've pretty much got Schneider's lecture verbatim.

Well, apparantly you believe Lear had 10% truth in what he was saying.
Yet what if Schneider is telling more than 10% truth?

And no, Schnieder did not spin the yarn, as he made no mentions about the KRILL files and greys need to bathe in blood baths.

As for credible...well, I'm hardly the only one here thinking that the likes of Meier, Adamski, etc. are lacking credibility...

From what I can see so far, every case is either a hoax, disinformaton, or 90% disinformation. All you seem to support is the Hill case, which is based on a nebulous star map.

So if you are saying that Schneider is a disinformation agent, or a hoaxer, then are you saying he puts holes in his limbs with a drill, and beat himself up too.

This is quite funny. It means anyone who comes from the inside and speaks up, is going to be debunked by the likes of the same people who want the UFO's secrecy to end. Give them a chance, mate.

And Billy actually has more credibility than this fellow...at least Meier sticks to ONE conspiracy angle, and doesn't try to profess being intimately involved or related to almost every known conspiracy theory under the sun like Schneider here...

So what if it has more conspiracy angles. In the end, a lot of the these conspiracies are supported by credible evidence, and all have the same origin - a shadow government or NWO. As I've shown in another post, it's a fact there is a black budget. It's a fact that trillions of dollars have been rerouted or disappeared without trace. It's a fact the national debt if $8 trillion or more. It is a fact that black helicopters do exist. It is a fact that the miltary spending in mid 40's was $1 trillion. It is fairly obvious that the government is enslaving the public(read your own sig)

There is good reason to believe that AIDS is a manufactured disease.

P.S What happend to your red flag to his likely murder?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OK - Someone go out there for a weekend with some camera gear and take a look. If the base is operational there should be some activity - yes?? Give us some picks of spooky Do Not Enter signs and a detailed trip report. Some ground microphones may be able to pick something up. Drop one in a gopher hole and have a listen....

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
[

Yeah, but you are willing to believe in frikkin underground bases on the basis that someone who has not yet been proven to exists spouted off about them. Over here in the UK we have a character called David Icke - a proper fruitcake, however there are a million times more evidence of his existance and testemonies than there are of this Phil Schneider, yet everyone knows that he is merely a charlaton trying to make money. How come you believe in what Schnieder says when there is no evidence to base it on? Or do you just believe everything that everyone says?

And don't get me even started on his lasers that cut tunnels through rock as that is even more laughable than his fake u-boat commander father.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydream69r
Yeah, but you are willing to believe in frikkin underground bases on the basis that someone who has not yet been proven to exists spouted off about them. Over here in the UK we have a character called David Icke - a proper fruitcake, however there are a million times more evidence of his existance and testemonies than there are of this Phil Schneider, yet everyone knows that he is merely a charlaton trying to make money. How come you believe in what Schnieder says when there is no evidence to base it on? Or do you just believe everything that everyone says?

*sigh* Are you still at it? I think it is not contested anymore that Schneider existed. Further, there are underground bases. Research it. Anything else? Nope, I think that's about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

*sigh* Are you still at it? I think it is not contested anymore that Schneider existed. Further, there are underground bases. Research it. Anything else? Nope, I think that's about it.

I am sorry that your life revolves around this site. I know everyone needs something of a higher meaning in their life, hence the popularity of religion. Some people find their higher meaning in UFOs, ghosts etc etc. It's only natural to feel like that and I don't blame you for it.

Yet while there are people on this planet who refuse to believe ridiculous theories without evidence then you are going to have a hard time of it old chap. The Schneider story for one is so full of holes I nearly stuck it between two slices of bread mistaking it for a piece of Swiss cheese.

Anyway, just for fun and to see how far you are prepared to defend your already shakey standpoint, let's just pull one more little gem from our friend Phils testimony. Mining with lasers. How does that work then? I suppose the rock jsut vapourises and disappears does it? Ummmm no. Thought not. In fact if there were a laser powerful enough to accomplish this task (which you no doubt will say came from alien technology,) then all it would do is make solid rock into molten rock, it wouldn't bore a hole. and that's bearing in mind that we don't have the technology to even get to this stage yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I am sorry that your life revolves around this site. I know everyone needs something of a higher meaning in their life, hence the popularity of religion. Some people find their higher meaning in UFOs, ghosts etc etc. It's only natural to feel like that and I don't blame you for it.

This is your third insult and in defiance of the mods two warnings. You never learn do you. Later.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is your third insult and in defiance of the mods two warnings. You never learn do you. Later.

Ohhhh nooooo! Am I going to be banned? Holy Schmoley, then I would have to go to the trouble of registering again. Anyway, being banned for speaking the truth is a bit harsh! I see you have been spouting complete rubbish on here for quite some time and haven't been banned - just shows the bias of the site I suppose.

Would you care to answer my question about the laser mining? Or aren't you up for it? By the way don't insult me again by saying that this Phil Schneider dude was telling the truth - I mean if you expect me to believe it then you obviously must think I am stupid and hence that's an insult! Moderators - take this man away.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey take a look, we have 2 new mods.
Guys knock it off, the topic please.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hang on a minute - in all seriousness. How can I get banned for calling someone who is stupid, stupid. Indigo_Child is quite clearly not the sharpest tool in the box. I wasn't being vindictive by calling him stupid, I was merely stating a fact. I am not yet used to the etiquette (spelling,) of this site but I am sure the it must surely allow people to speak the truth. If someone is 2 sandwiches short of a picnic then surely we are allowed to state this fact.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hang on a minute - in all seriousness. How can I get banned for calling someone who is stupid, stupid. Indigo_Child is quite clearly not the sharpest tool in the box. I wasn't being vindictive by calling him stupid, I was merely stating a fact. I am not yet used to the etiquette (spelling,) of this site but I am sure the it must surely allow people to speak the truth. If someone is 2 sandwiches short of a picnic then surely we are allowed to state this fact.

Well, I'll give you a hint as to how this site works. I should have given you one for this. No more freebies. Let's get on topic people.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

To get access to this site, you need an non-free ISP. As you've clearly just said you would register again, I think such kind of provocative and disrespectful remarks of the administration of this site, and trying to circumvent their policies, as well as continuous insulting members, and insulting our beliefs is enough grounds for you to be banned. You've just registered yesterday(?) and all you've been doing since then is abusing members. You are a troll.

Mods, come on, ban this guy.

Further, I would have responded to your points, had you not acted like a troll. I don't feed trolls.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

To get access to this site, you need an non-free ISP. As you've clearly just said you would register again, I think such kind of provocative and disrespectful remarks of the administration of this site, and trying to circumvent their policies, as well as continuous insulting members, and insulting our beliefs is enough grounds for you to be banned. You've just registered yesterday(?) and all you've been doing since then is abusing members. You are a troll.

Mods, come on, ban this guy.

Further, I would have responded to your points, had you not acted like a troll. I don't feed trolls.

Stop posting off-topic and reply to my earlier post and stop crying like a little girl.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
A shootout with Aliens!! Indeed. I dont automatically disbeleive it entirely, I suppose it is possible although well within the realm of highly improbable!
Alas, our mundane lives are dull and I do think wanting to beleive has a big factor in weather you swallow every story hook ,line, and sinker. I certainly dont beleive much of what i read on the internet in that regard. As an avid surfer of such sites, the amount of post ive come across from folk who claim to have worked for top secret orgs like area 51 etc is just phenominal, and they are all "talking" despite claims they would be killed etc etc if they did. How many folk can a top secret , alien abetting government org employ then let go with such sensitive info anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have read this before, a long time ago. The guy is a nut and had severe psychological problems. These problems caused him to seek attention and caused his delusions.. eventually when someone tells so many lies, they begin to believe them. What dissapoints me the most though, is that there are people who want to believe so badly, that they throw off their ability to perceive things logically. For example, lasers that drill 7 miles a day? Come on folks, think about that for a second...the energy required to melt stone or other solid materials? Why do you think Lasers are mostly used for communications? It's the power restrictions.. and those of you who will say "but wait Arc, what about missile defence..?" Missile defence systems utilize pulsed lasers.. a continuous beam could not sustain the needed joules.. Any ways, you get my point I hope. There are a lot of smart people here that hopefully can see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join