It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Right this guy did not lie, SO we need to find pics etc vids of his conerence can anyone find out the building in denver that hostedt he confrence, then we can ring them and ask then who attended the confrence in 1995 has anyone got any other ideas

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
who is phil shneider?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hes worked on the Dulce BAe and area 51 etc and stuff like that he broke the secrets act and starting talking about it and then the government killed him

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
can you give a link or some words explaining what he was involved in??? if he is dead i think that grants him spades of credibility, just like the william cooper fella! sad thing though they have to die for speaking truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
Right this guy did not lie, SO we need to find pics etc vids of his conerence can anyone find out the building in denver that hostedt he confrence, then we can ring them and ask then who attended the confrence in 1995 has anyone got any other ideas

Maybe you can ask one of these guys?

I was involved in 1979 in a fire fight with alien humanoids, and I was one of the survivors

From your link, www.apfn.org...

Sorry, I know that this is a conspiracy website, but alien humanoids?

:shk:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i saw the video. it's the single most convincing thing i've ever seen regarding the whole roswell/dulce myth(i use the word myth as in mythology, not as in 'fake'). phil was fanatically wide-eyed, he had a recent bullet wound to the shoulder, and his left hand was missing a cookie-cutter circle where he alleges an alien beam weapon melted it away in the dulce fire fight(which he was the first to happen upon. tall 'grays', he said).

i would like to qualify this by saying, the propoganda wing of the shadow government is powerful enough to fake the whole thing, and convince certain insiders that it is real, through fake leaks and outright brainwashing. this will pave the way for the unifying of earth through a faked alien invasion using genetically engineered 'hybrids' and the oil-blood-soaked monopoly media, which are actually made by humans.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i would like to qualify this by saying, the propoganda wing of the shadow government is powerful enough to fake the whole thing, and convince certain insiders that it is real, through fake leaks and outright brainwashing. this will pave the way for the unifying of earth through a faked alien invasion using genetically engineered 'hybrids' and the oil-blood-soaked monopoly media, which are actually made by humans.

Not to worry. We'll just get Geraldo right on it with a camera and some bright klieg lights, and that'll send them scurrying back to the makeup rooms.

Hey, this could be a good idea for a Sci-Fi channel series!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i saw the video. it's the single most convincing thing i've ever seen regarding the whole roswell/dulce myth(i use the word myth as in mythology, not as in 'fake'). phil was fanatically wide-eyed, he had a recent bullet wound to the shoulder, and his left hand was missing a cookie-cutter circle where he alleges an alien beam weapon melted it away in the dulce fire fight(which he was the first to happen upon. tall 'grays', he said).

SHOW ME THIS VID

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i just listened to his lecture and say his story is quite compelling! to think he actually shot 2 greys hahah. he also speaks of pictures of nuclear bombs with UFO and such, i wonder where one could find these pictures.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I believe him. It made a lot of sense to me, tied a lot of loose ends, and I just got an intuitive sense, that he was telling the truth. The fact, that he was then found dead, in bizarre circumstances, and the fact that he publically said "they" were threatening him with death threats, and tracking him, and many of his collegues have been assassinated and called "suicides" which is exactly the same that happened with a lot of others whistle blowers and UFO related personalities in the past, and a whole team of SDI scientists.

It makes the utter most sense, that Schneider, was telling the truth to me. I hear him when he says "the government are going to enslave us"

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you click on the audio, he talks about the photo graphs. Where can I see these photographs?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
Right this guy did not lie,

Errr yes he did. He was a charlatan, making up stories for financial gain, in fact he may be a fictional character himself as the only references to him are on sites such as this. One only has to read part way into his "lecture" to find the first lie. He states that his father "Otto Oscar Schneider" was a U-boat captain in the 2nd World War. The fact is, there were no U-boat captains of that name in the 2nd World War as can be seen on this page www.uboat.net...
So if the guy (if he existed,) was willing to lie about his own father, then why believe all the other crap he comes out with?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good point daydream...So now I ask someone...has it been official that this guy died the way he did or was that rumor too?

I fear that he is a fake becuase he gives support to Al Blielik's lying A**.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydream69r
One only has to read part way into his "lecture" to find the first lie. He states that his father "Otto Oscar Schneider" was a U-boat captain in the 2nd World War. The fact is, there were no U-boat captains of that name in the 2nd World War as can be seen on this page www.uboat.net...
So if the guy (if he existed,) was willing to lie about his own father, then why believe all the other crap he comes out with?

From the web site you linked:

Kptlt. Otto Oscar Schneider on US secret projects
There is a story floating around that this said U-boat commander worked on some highly classified US National Secrets after the war. I believe he is reported to have been a commander of a VIIC or IXC U-boat in the Atlantic during the war.

You do realize the claim is he worked on a top secret US project. So if there is no record of him doing it, and considering it is a top secret project, it makes sense that there are no records of him. Do you expect classified information and the respective operatives to be made public? Remember, the conspiracy theories expect the government/military of being complicit in this. You cannot use their "word" to debunk a theory that accuses them of complicity.

I am sure there are many who are working in top secret projects, like spies for instance, whose identity is not known. If they were to blow the whistle on the government, the government would just turn around, and say they don't know who they are.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
You do realize the claim is he worked on a top secret US project. So if there is no record of him doing it, and considering it is a top secret project, it makes sense that there are no records of him.

He wasn't working on a top secret US project whilst a Nazi U-boat captain was he you plank? Schneider clearly states that his father fought on BOTH side during WWII, originally a U-boat captain and then after capture he worked on top secret projects for the US. Unless you are implying that he was also a top secret U-Boat captain too!

You people believe anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well why dont you tell us what you believe in? Since your here bashing us. Are you one of those people that believes the government is the most honest entity on this planet and that roswell never happened and was really a weather balloon? Do you also believe that there is no such things as UFOs regardless of all the expert analysis of evidence?

I cant infer these statements about you becuase you never told us what you believe in.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

you plank?

Any more of these, and you will likely be warned by a moderator. Please, show me your intelligence by desisting from flames. I like to play nice, but I can play rough too, but I'd rather not play with mud.

Schneider clearly states that his father fought on BOTH side during WWII, originally a U-boat captain and then after capture he worked on top secret projects for the US. Unless you are implying that he was also a top secret U-Boat captain too!

The man is dead, most likely murderd, and he said it in his lecture. So the least you can do is show him some respect and some more attention. For the stakes of the conspiracy are raised here. For if true, it would show that other than denial, the US government is also involved in cold murders of witnesses. This is not the average "whistle blower" this is a man that has been found dead, after revealing very sensitive information and threatening the government of uploading it all for all to see.

I am not implying anything, I am simply quoting from the source you stated, where it claims the myth is he was involved in top secret projects.

However, if he was involved in top secret projects, it makes sense there is no record of him, especially if he was an ex-nazi. It is generally believed that many nazi-scientists and others were "adopted" by the US after the war. I am not surprised there is no record. Can you find me records of current US top secret project operatives? Well then.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
However, if he was involved in top secret projects, it makes sense there is no record of him, especially if he was an ex-nazi. It is generally believed that many nazi-scientists and others were "adopted" by the US. I am not surprised there is no record. Can you find me records of current US top secret project operatives? Well then.

The fact is, if he had been a U-boat captain there would have been a record of him. There isn't, so he wasn't. What he allegedly did after the war in respect to secret projects etc., is arbituary as we have already proven that Schnedier was a liar. Personally I am not entirely convinced that he even existed, although I am not going to come out and say that as I have no evidence. Unlike you and your ilk who will make wild statements without firstly doing the slightest bit of research. And as for calling you a "plank," I am sorry to have compared you to a short piece of wood, but it was the first comparision that sprang to mind as you had totally misread both pieces of "evidence." I retract the insult.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by daydream69r]

[edit on 21-11-2004 by daydream69r]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The fact is, if he had been a U-boat captain there would have been a record of him. There isn't, so he wasn't.

Are you just plain ignorant, as you've ignored everything I just said to you. As I just explained to you, if he's an ex-nazi, and was an operative in a top secret project, then it is quite possible, that there would be no record of him.

Do you expect to find a record of all the nazi's that captained missions on some web site today? Get real.

as we have already proven that Schnedier was a liar.

Really? Where did we prove that Schneider was a liar. I must have missed it.

Personally I am not entirely convinced that he even existed, although I am not going to come out and say that as I have no evidence. Unlike you and your ilk who will make wild statements without firstly doing the slightest bit of research.

That's a very widespread statement for a lot of people you don't know. From what I can see, your research of an ex-nazi U-boat captain, and operative of a top secret project, from more than 60 years ago - is from some web site, that says "he didn't" that you are presenting to us as facts, and yet have the audacity to call us credulous.

And as for calling you a "plank," I am sorry to have compared you to a short piece of wood, but it was the first comparision that sprang to mind as you had totally misread both pieces of "evidence." I retract the insult.

You've not really retracted it; you've justified it. Mate, I am warning you. You could be banned. You've not exactly made a good first impression. So, shape up or ship out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join