It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Died, Obama Lied!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
According to that Senate report, it looks like some strange "deaths" have occurred in connection to the FBI Benghazi *investigation*.

Congressional Democrats for the first time joined the GOP to condemn the State Department for refusing security measures they say could have prevented the deaths of the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans in Benghazi.

The report, worked on for months and released Wednesday by a bipartisan Senate intelligence committee, also says 15 people in Libya who have tried to help the FBI investigate the murders have been killed.

15 persons in Libya who were attempting to cooperate with the FBI investigation are now dead. Isn’t that convenient?

Does it matter now Mrs. Clinton?

15 More Benghazi-Related Victims Murdered: Does it Matter Now Hillary?

splash 15 more for the Hillary Hit List ?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

howmuch4another

CornShucker

howmuch4anotherwww.abovetopsecret.com... 678
-- snip --
Anyone and I do mean ANYONE that buys the official story about a video is a blind partisan.

In the meantime, I ask you to think about this: With the weapons that were brought to bear on our interests, why did the "firefight" last seven hours when they could have leveled that building in 45 minutes...?

interesting timing. See my post above this. I don't think they were going to level or torch the building until they had what they came for…..damning evidence.

When you get the chance to check, I sent a U2U...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I have spent the better part of 3 hours reading article after article about this Obama Lied thing and this is my personal conclusion about this situation.

I believe Obama did the right thing about not coming right out and saying it was a terrorist attack as it was being investigated. In any investigation information shouldnt be released and you should not jump to a conclusion right off the bat and say it was a terrorist attack. Bush did that and look what good that did. Also claiming it was a terrorist attack would insight fear in the public, which Bush seemed to do all the time, you cant tell me that you don't remember that terror meter on every newscast. I hate to say it but I am on Obamas side on this one. It seems to me that he is taking steps to make sure he doesnt make a mistake. So what if he didn't come out and say Terrorist Attack right away, He did tell Gen. Roberson to do what ever you can to help. *look back to page two and look for a comment from Vipassana. So the command was there, now in that comment it also said that they had to get a VOCO from the Secretary of Defence. So maybe the reason why nothing happened right away was because of the Secretary of Defence, not Obama.

Also this is all over the news, all over the internet.. Have you ever thought that this might be just a big distraction? Maybe they wanted this to get blown out of perportion. It seems like every time something like this happens its to hide something else. If you don't believe me just go back and do some more 9/11 research, but thats another topic.
I think there is something else that everyone, inclueding me, are missing. More research about the events leading up to the attack should be done and we should spend less time talking about this lie, that means virtually nothing in the big picture. We are focused on what the president said instead of why the ambassay was attacked.

That is my personal oppinion on this subject.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
http://w ww.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/10/Firestorm-Obama-Misses-Over-Half-His-Intelligence-Briefings-WH-Calls-Report-Hilarious

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney calls a new Government Accountability Institute (GAI) report finding that President Obama has missed over half of his daily intelligence briefings “hilarious.”

-- snip --

“The President is among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet,” National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor wrote in an e-mail. “He receives and reads his [Presidential Daily Brief] every day, and most days when he’s at the White House receives a briefing in person. When necessary he probes the arguments, requests more information or seeks alternate analysis. Sometimes that’s via a written assessment and other times it’s in person.”

Now we find just how seriously he was taking things..
Time to quit making excuses for the guy. I Do Not Believe that he cares one whit more about ME or YOU than he did our people over there... Wake up people!!!

www.breitbart.com/2014/01/15/Devastating-Benghazi-T imeline-Reveals-Obama-MIA

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

They always end up removing the a lot of the good stuff but if you do a Google search you could usually find them posted on another site.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one
evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver
tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and
killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain
to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone
calls to lobbyists. About an hour later the driver staggered back to
the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty
bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the
other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick. 'What happened
to you,' asked Hillary? 'Well,' the driver replied, 'the farmer gave
me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin
daughters made passionate love to me!' 'My God, what did you tell
them?' asked Hillary. The driver replied,

'I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver
and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't
stop it. '

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jashn20002000

oh no doubt about that. there are always plenty of sources when it comes to stuff like this.

what bothers me is that when they publish this stuff on a paper- then retract it eventhough it has probably been through numerous amounts of editors hands.

the only reason would be- is because someone didnt like it, someone very powerful.

But like you said- theres always more sources- which would lead me to believe that it was politically motivated, like everything else is these days.

How much time and money was spent to put out that article, only to retract it?

something stinks.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

beezzer

butcherguy
reply to post by Vipassana

If you read the declassified documents you will clearly find that the President not only DID NOT order a stand down, but that he ordered a swift and strong response

Just what did President Obama's swift and strong response consist of.... and what were the results of that swift and strong response?

I'll answer.

He sent Susan Rice out to tv talk shows and then probably went golfing.

Well Beezer- If I recall correctly (and I could be wrong but I dont think I am)...

He actually came to my city (Las Vegas)to campain when all of this was going down...

I remember this because when the 'Great One' visited here- this whole city was pretty much on lockdown- cops were everywhere- they shut down the freeways-main roads were blocked- You would have thought it was Jesus comming back to reach out to us Vegas sinners.
and I was even late for work because the police detained me for an hour because of "security issues".
- I was working as a security officer at the time.

My boss really didnt appreciate my "I was late because of Obama" excuse.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

splash 15 more for the Hillary Hit List ?

Rack up the body count for her evilness. Because, Obama Voters Need Her In Their Life!

It became well-known during the Clinton years that while the president was a "certified" sleaze ball, the most evil partner of this Bonnie-and-Clyde duo was Hillary. She came to be seen as the "consigliore" of the couple, the one who had executed (pun intended) their dastardly plans and deeds. In this regard, although the moribund Republican establishment is conveniently willing to forget and forgive (since, after all, the Clintons are part of their elitist club in Washington, D.C.) – Republicans having failed miserably to convict Bill Clinton for high crimes and misdemeanors during the impeachment proceedings during the late 1990s – it's important to remind the nation and the world about who Hillary really is, particularly since she obviously is leaving her post in the Obama administration as secretary of state to likely prepare for a run at the presidency in 2016.

Whitewater scandal – This was the fraudulent land scheme, masterminded by Hillary and key witness Jim McDougal (who also mysteriously died in prison), while Hillary was a partner of the Rose Law Firm – also the firm of Vince Foster and Webster Hubbell, who later moved to D.C. with the Clintons to infest the White House Counsel's office with their "legal expertise." Hubbell was later indicted, tried and convicted for tax fraud. Foster turned up dead in Fort Marcy Park, as he was a material witness for then independent counsel Ken Starr's Whitewater criminal investigation.

Travelgate – To feather the nest of her friends, Harry and Susan Thomases, both Hollywood "beautiful people," Hillary had the head of the White House Travel Office, Billy Dale, fired on trumped-up claims of tax irregularities and then put the Thomases in charge to personally reap the profits of this government travel business. Dale, who was my client, was ultimately cleared, but not after his life was virtually ruined.

Filegate – This patented Hillary scandal was first detected by the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, which had been investigating the Clintons' Travelgate caper. What was learned is that more than 900 FBI files had been ordered up by a former bar bouncer, Craig Livingstone, whom Hillary had hired to work in the White House Counsel's Office, on the first lady's orders and without proper legal justification. I later filed a class-action suit against the Clintons and other accomplices. The case went on for almost a decade and resulted in the uncovering of yet another Clinton scandal, E-mailgate – where the Clintons had covered up and suppressed more than a million potentially incriminating emails that should have been produced to me, Ken Starr and Congress over a variety of the duo's crimes. It was also during this Filegate case that it was learned that President Clinton, on the advice of his top political adviser, James Carville, had illegally released Privacy Act protected information from White House files to smear Kathleen Willey, a woman who was a material witness in the impeachment proceedings, as she was also sexually harassed by the "philanderer in chief" while working for him in the White House. This was the basis of Judge Lamberth's ruling that President Clinton had committed a crime.

Chinagate – Not to be outdone by her prior scandals, Hillary then masterminded a scheme whereby the Clinton-Gore presidential campaign of 1996 took bribes from communist Chinese banks and their government to bankroll the president's and the Democratic Party's re-election efforts when it appeared, due to their low standing in the polls, that all the stops needed to be pulled out. It was the lawsuit that I brought against Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown, where at Hillary's instruction, he literally sold seats on Department trade missions to China and elsewhere, which principally uncovered this. In late 1996 and early 1997, the scandal had burgeoned to such a level that joint congressional hearings were empaneled, ultimately to be shut down when Democrats uncovered illegal fundraising by some Republicans. The two parties, faced with mutual assured destruction, simply took an exit stage left. However, I soldiered on with my lawsuit. And, while I uncovered a lot about Bonnie and Clyde and their Chinese "friends," this scandal ultimately took back seat to the Monica Lewinsky scandal, since the media preferred sex to foreign espionage and graft. Hillary and Bill were ironically saved by Monica, who became the lightening rod drawing attention away to what at the time was perhaps the biggest scandal – Chinagate – in American history.

Proof Hillary isn't fit

Really You don't want this woman as POTUS, she could care less about you, she no more cares about America or you than Obama does. Like Obama, she despises YOU, The Little People.

edit on 17-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Democracy is an illusion. Obama may have had big ideas and good intentions but Washington is controlled by forces that he has no control over. Democracy is gone it needs to be taken back, the constitution of the USA has been high jacked ...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

I believe Obama did the right thing about not coming right out and saying it was a terrorist attack as it was being investigated.

That would be a good excuse if he hadn't pushed the story about it being about a videotape that was offensive to Muslims....

A story that he knew was not true.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I have spent the better part of 3 hours reading article after article about this Obama Lied thing and this is my personal conclusion about this situation.

I believe Obama did the right thing about not coming right out and saying it was a terrorist attack as it was being investigated. In any investigation information shouldnt be released and you should not jump to a conclusion right off the bat and say it was a terrorist attack. Bush did that and look what good that did. Also claiming it was a terrorist attack would insight fear in the public, which Bush seemed to do all the time, you cant tell me that you don't remember that terror meter on every newscast. I hate to say it but I am on Obamas side on this one. It seems to me that he is taking steps to make sure he doesnt make a mistake. So what if he didn't come out and say Terrorist Attack right away, He did tell Gen. Roberson to do what ever you can to help. *look back to page two and look for a comment from Vipassana. So the command was there, now in that comment it also said that they had to get a VOCO from the Secretary of Defence. So maybe the reason why nothing happened right away was because of the Secretary of Defence, not Obama.

Also this is all over the news, all over the internet.. Have you ever thought that this might be just a big distraction? Maybe they wanted this to get blown out of perportion. It seems like every time something like this happens its to hide something else. If you don't believe me just go back and do some more 9/11 research, but thats another topic.
I think there is something else that everyone, inclueding me, are missing. More research about the events leading up to the attack should be done and we should spend less time talking about this lie, that means virtually nothing in the big picture. We are focused on what the president said instead of why the ambassay was attacked.

That is my personal oppinion on this subject.

Thank you for the level-headed and intelligent post and questions. Starting with the "distraction" theory. I'm well aware and agree with you that our government does deal distractions to change the momentum of the citizens. Through the liberal media and other methods, they herd us like sheep in the direction they want us to move and as always, we wear blinders. Personally I think that scenario applies more toward the less informed, but in the case of this topic...I believe that this thread (for example) is too close to the truth and THAT is making the government and their controllers nervous. Clinton's "What does it matter" comment was emotional and not well scripted. It seemed very much to me like a person desperate to change the conversation.

But on Obama lying...I have to disagree. It is often smart and important to wait before saying anything. Just like in business, "I don't know" is not as wise a statement as "Let me find out for sure". But using that example, it is even dumber to say "no...you can't" when it is possible that "yes...you can". It makes you look foolish when you state an incorrect statement as a fact, and then have to say the opposite. You don't choose a story, or lie and back that up with your people. You do as most presidents and leaders do and say "we are looking into it and there is a lot of evidence to consider before we can provide a factual and accurate answer". You don't say..."they were pissed over a YouTube video".

So based upon that...there must have been a reason to lie. There are too many people involved in statements from government to have a mistake like this occur unless there was a reason. And to me, the surface reason has something to do with Obama and the timing of the election. But I think there is much, much more. If investigated correctly, which it will never be, I wouldn't be shocked about weapons delivery or trafficking, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted these people dead for some reason...etc. We, meaning those looking at this topic are looking somewhere "they" don't want us looking. It is dangerous to the president, Hillary and probably the DOJ and more. They want us to stop looking and the republicans want us to keep looking to put pressure on these people. Why? Something very damning. Something that would rock the country deeply. And rocking the country deeply is exactly what we need to stop the crap being forced down our throats.

Whatever this is...if we were to find out for sure, with proof. It could result in lots of firings, impeachment, an understanding of why we need to follow the Constitution, leaving guns in the people's hands, etc. Something that would change the opinions of people who accept Obama as something positive. Maybe...just maybe...something that would unite the people against a common enemy. And THAT would be a great thing and probably the only way to correct our government without having to tear it down and start from scratch.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

DaytonaBeach
Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one
evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver
tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and
killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain
to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone
calls to lobbyists. About an hour later the driver staggered back to
the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty
bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the
other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick. 'What happened
to you,' asked Hillary? 'Well,' the driver replied, 'the farmer gave
me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin
daughters made passionate love to me!' 'My God, what did you tell
them?' asked Hillary. The driver replied,

'I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver
and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't
stop it. '

I almost wet myself

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think Obama and Christie need to circle the wagons and cuddle.

What I wonder about is; Were these "terrorists" trained and armed by the US Government like Osama Bin Laden and company were?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

I am American.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well, not really surprising. Obama's mandate has shown no real credibility towards the people hwo voted him

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
They all lie at one stage or another. George Bush Sr. stated if the American people found out some of the things he did, he would be strung up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join