It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Died, Obama Lied!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No surprise here...Obama lied about Benghazi. He lied, he forced others to lie, Hillary lied and they all lied to YOU! Says who? Not just me...not just the survivors...not just Newsmax.com (the link), but how about Leon Panetta.

Newsmax.com

"Leon Panetta, then-Defense Secretary and Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told lawmakers on the House Armed Services Committee which is conducting the Benghazi investigation, that they briefed the president directly as the event was unfolding that the incident was a terrorist attack, according to declassified testimony obtained by Fox News."

So the only question is why? How is this...he didn't want the truth out so close to his election that his foreign policy sucks and terrorism is very alive and very well. Those few Americans didn't matter to him, not compared to his own election. Selfish..self-centered...liar. Impeachment is warranted.

EDIT: This is the link: www.newsmax.com...
edit on 1/14/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: Added link again

EDIT AGAIN: The link disappeared and now 404s. But here is the screen shot: developingclouds.com...
edit on 1/14/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Pants in ashes.....
He'll fold now surely.

edit on 14-1-2014 by EA006 because: Bad Superman pic

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

For the sake of the country, we can only hope.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I hope you got a screen shot of that story- because now the story has vanished from the website.

Conspiracy anyone?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
more here...

President briefed on ‘attack’ on Benghazi, not protest or video

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show. The new evidence raises the question of why the top military men, one of whom was a member of the president's Cabinet, allowed him and other senior Obama administration officials to press a false narrative of the Benghazi attacks for two weeks afterward.

Gen. Carter Ham, who at the time was head of AFRICOM, the Defense Department combatant command with jurisdiction over Libya, told the House in classified testimony last year that it was him who broke the news about the unfolding situation in Benghazi to then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The tense briefing -- in which it was already known that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens had been targeted and had gone missing -- occurred just before the two senior officials departed the Pentagon for their session with the commander in chief.

According to declassified testimony obtained by Fox News, Ham -- who was working out of his Pentagon office on the afternoon of Sept. 11 -- said he learned about the assault on the consulate compound within 15 minutes of its commencement, at 9:42 p.m. Libya time, through a call he received from the AFRICOM Command Center.

The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ‘attack,’ not video or protest

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I don't know why the story on Newmax.com disappeared, but in the OP I linked a PDF capture of the page.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Common Good
I hope you got a screen shot of that story- because now the story has vanished from the website.

Conspiracy anyone?

Always do
See the second edit in the OP.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Where are the links to these declassified documents?

The term "terrorist attack" is rather vague at this point. The Bush administration overused it in order to spread fear, now when it is underused by the Obama administration people call foul.

Intelligence goes awry in the heat of the moment, but I have yet to see any proof that the Obama administration deliberately mislead the public or congress regarding the Benghazi issue.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

"What difference does it make?"

Right?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Vipassana

The term "terrorist attack" is rather vague at this point. The Bush administration overused it in order to spread fear, now when it is underused by the Obama administration people call foul.

Intelligence goes awry in the heat of the moment, but I have yet to see any proof that the Obama administration deliberately mislead the public or congress regarding the Benghazi issue.

Lets keep this simple...a "Terrorist Attack" of any type and by any definition isn't simply people "upset about a video". That is the only proof needed of the lie. Obama was told "Terrorist Attack" and change it to be about a video by non-terrorists. Simple. As far as where the document are...I'm sure we will see them shortly.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Good point Valerie…..

calling this event a terrorist attack doesn't make any sense as It was a protest over a video you know….I read it in the NYT.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If this is true, which it appears to be then Obama is guilty of treason under Article III, Section III of the Constitution by ordering the stand down of American forces that could have intervened. Thereby, Aiding the enemy. We have our needed two witnesses in the OPs article.

Once again, we see first hand this governments iron fist clamping down on American citizens, obscenely robbing us of personal liberty and freedom in the name of domestic terrorism while little to nothing is done about actual and real terrorism. Except when we fund and arm them of course, such as in Egypt and Syria.

Illegitimate and rogue administration and federal government. What more proof is needed that has not been presented already? This is twisted and sick, it's a month old rotting corpse under your bed, it's festering and profane and worst of all, it's unbecoming of America.
edit on 14-1-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Helious
by ordering the stand down of American forces that could have intervened.

What forces were they, where were they located and what makes you claim they could have intervened?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm far from being an english or grammar major....

But the first paragraph of that story looks to be one tragically long run-on sentence.

I could care less, really. But it just doesn't seem like something someone who writes for a living would write.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
As far as I have seen, there still isn't any real clarity on who the perpetrators of the attack where. Whether it was disgruntled Muslims angry about a video or an al-Qaeda affiliate was evidently not easily determinable in the immediate aftermath of the attack.

The fact remains that terrorist attack or not, an attack happened quickly enough the U.S. forces could not respond in time. The Obama administration has briefed congress on this multiple times, as well as made changes to how it deploys security at embassies abroad.

Republicans continue to bring up Benghazi to distract from their political problems like Chris Christie and plummeting poll numbers. And let's keep it simple, that's all this really is anymore.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Vipassana

the transcripts are on a government website.

Declassified Transcripts of Benghazi Briefings Released

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

hellobruce

Helious
by ordering the stand down of American forces that could have intervened.

What forces were they, where were they located and what makes you claim they could have intervened?

How many links you want guy? You know what you do when terrorists attack a foreign embassy of yours and you have options? You exercise those options to save American lives and because we claim to have launched a global "war" on terror. You don't order forces to stand down because it's inconvenient timing as associated with your next election.

Here

He re

Here
edit on 14-1-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How about some more links:

www.foxnews.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.nydailynews.com... 141

Or just try the Google search

Google Results

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here are your transcripts:

armedservices.house.gov...

Vipassana check them out friend!
edit on 1/14/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Vipassana

Republicans continue to bring up Benghazi to distract from their political problems like Chris Christie and plummeting poll numbers. And let's keep it simple, that's all this really is anymore.

yeah this is b.s.
I could care less about Christie or anyone running for office in '16 and don't care who this brings down and I hope it entangles the corrupt Lindsay Graham and John McCain among others but never the less I want someones ASS for this.
I personally want the truth and justice for those Americans. The families want the truth and justice for those Americans. The only people willing to look into it are the opposition party. Get it? There is no Senator with a "D" next to their name willing to do the right thing because we they are afraid of the Clintons or whoever. Anyone and I do mean ANYONE that buys the official story about a video is a blind partisan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join