It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Raid Beiber's home! But WAIT, there's more!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

mikeone718

Shuftystick
reply to post by mikeone718

Eggshellent reply!

Thanks, eggceptional I'd say.

Eggscuse me, but this thread is going eggactly where I thought it would!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

howmuch4another
well if the reports about his knuckledragging bodyguards are anywhere in the vicinity of truth I think 11 cop cars is about right.

From what I've seen they aren't overly impressive - maybe just a little over aggressive. 1 cop that knows how to use his equipment ( or has been properly trained in how to detain a suspect... ( frighteningly unlikely... )) is plenty enough to detain Mr. Bieber and likely get through his 'bodyguards', two or three would have been plenty enough to ensure that the job was done swiftly and safely.

Unless the local police chief truly lacks that much faith in his officers

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Don't all these celeb's go through this? Maybe it's time for some more "MK ULTRA" because their commands aren't going egg-xactly the way they should be. BTW...how's Amanda Byne's doing? I bet, she comes out of her ordeal, a whole new person.

edit on 14-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
But they needed all those cops, all armed with their own eggs, in case he came out shooting eggs at them.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

As was mentioned earlier, this is to secure the property. There are probably numerous things, including narcotics listed on that warrant. They can't having bubba jay or too tall going and disposing of any evidence now can they? If they are coming for him they are going to do it right, and get him good.

I don't disagree with the full force coming down to sit on his couch if they like, put this little bieber bitch in his place.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Maybe he's just got a case of affluenza?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

DigitalJedi805

howmuch4another
well if the reports about his knuckledragging bodyguards are anywhere in the vicinity of truth I think 11 cop cars is about right.

From what I've seen they aren't overly impressive - maybe just a little over aggressive. 1 cop that knows how to use his equipment ( or has been properly trained in how to detain a suspect... ( frighteningly unlikely... )) is plenty enough to detain Mr. Bieber and likely get through his 'bodyguards', two or three would have been plenty enough to ensure that the job was done swiftly and safely.

Unless the local police chief truly lacks that much faith in his officers

I love how many people are crying overkill that don't know squat about LEO procedures. 2 or 3? don't embarrass yourself.

How many people were in the house at the time of the raid…? they didn't know
How many of his bodyguards were armed?… have to assume all of them
How many guests were armed?…they have to assume all of them
How many guests on drugs?…They have reason to assume several.

I think the response was pretty measured but this is ATS let's bash cops at every turn.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hell if I care a bunch of cops show up to his house. He's been acting like a scumbag for quite a while now. Throwing huge parties late at night an into the morning. Recklessly driving around. cussing out fans. Punching his fans. Spitting on fans. Having a bunch of drunk and doped up people at his house. Throwing eggs at houses. And just overall being a prick.

The way I see it it is just karma. Maybe people will actually respect you and not have to call the cops on you if you actually act like a descent neighbor and human being. I don't understand why he even has fans acting like an careless egomaniac. Seems to me having that money and fame went to his head and he probably thinks he's on top of the world. And that type of mind set can become highly dangerous given the right circumstances.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I wonder what's going on, "behind the scenes"? What are our "leaders" up to, while this distraction takes over the MSM?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

justreleased

The dude is weird.

Lmao!!!

Please God, take Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj and give us back Diamond Darrell. \m/

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

boncho
You're all being duped, Justin Bieber is actually HIllary Swank.

Funny.

But, nah... He's prettier than she is.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

boncho

There is something very "Boys Don't Cry"-ish about him, huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i had to comment after seeing this in new topics and that it had already gotten to 3 pages
this is what is wrong
this is how talentless hacks become celebrities in the first place
positive or negative all of us have now wasted our valuable time and in the process made this a successful topic that has received far more attention than it should have

stop paying attention
stop responding to it
it will go away

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok, damn... what did you people expect? Only one squad car rolling through? Is that what you guys would've done? - Haha yeah, that's a nice approach. - Until Officer Johnson has to defend against a sea of photographers and aspiring would-be teenyboppers. Lmao.

Even if there wasn't any potential for a media circus during the arrest, if the dudes in your unit were about to go serve a warrant at Justin Biebers house - ya'll act like you wouldn't try to be one of the first ones in line, rolling deep to the property. Rofl! - True story!

Bunch of trolls, man... I swear... Haha.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

boncho

She's a great actress, don't insult her.

And everyone who wishes harm against this kid, no matter how much of a prick he is, should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't like him either, but he's a human being and we all did stupid things when we were kids.I highly doubt, any of you all, are innocent.
edit on 14-1-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
The little whirling dervish.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO god

That was a good post. LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>