It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Raid Beiber's home! But WAIT, there's more!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Cops Raid Beiber's Home

This week doesn't look like it'll be over easy for Justin Bieber.

That's because cops from the L.A. County sheriff's department descended upon the "Baby" singer's Calabasas home Tuesday morning with a search warrant in conjunction with their investigation of possible felony vandalism charges. Bieber's neighbor alleges that during an incident last Thursday night, the singer egged his house while yelling profanities at him and his family, law enforcement spokespeople tell "The Insider."
Now, i know, you're saying: "So what? Who cares?" Right??? Well let's continue reading...

Eleven cop cars showed up to conduct the search. According to several media outlets, authorities are looking for any evidence connecting Bieber to the egg-throwing altercation. This could mean that they're looking for eggs that could match the eggs that were thrown, surveillance cameria video, or any videotaped evidence of the evening that may exist on computers or other cameras.
hahahahah Seriously? 11 cop cars??? Isn't there REAL CRIME and "terrorists" to worry about? Did they really need 11 cop cars? Are they going to raid his refrigerator? lmfao This is what tax-payers pay for??? Talk about having priorities in order.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I agree it seems to be overkill but you know so many police responded because everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame.

That being said don't you think Justin is a bit old to be egging houses? Come on this is crap a 14 year old kid does not a 20 year old "man".

The dude is weird.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wheres an ill-advised cop shooting when you need one?
Just kidding, but seriously. it would be funny if they winged him.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

WonderBoi
]hahahahah Seriously? 11 cop cars??? Isn't there REAL CRIME and "terrorists" to worry about? Did they really need 11 cop cars? Are they going to raid his refrigerator? lmfao This is what tax-payers pay for??? Talk about having priorities in order.

Have you heard his music?
That alone should be a good enough reason to be arrested.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think the cops were nosy and wanted to see the inside of the Beeb's house.

As for the egg throwing......my daughter and her friends were busted egging a neighbor's house when she was 9. I handed them buckets of soapy water and wash rags and told them to get busy cleaning it up, and then pull some weeds in the backyard to pay for the two dozen eggs they wasted from my fridge.

Problem solved. Make the Beeb clean up the mess he made by hand. Then send him to therapy because he has a severe case of arrested development.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

This seems to be "over egging" the situation...
Did the cops "scramble" a helicopter in response...
Does Bieber wear a shell suit?
If he does, the yolks on him!
The kid was obviously having a "smashing" time,
And was obviously "egged on" by someone else...
I will wait to see if any charges are laid...
And for Bieber to be "whisked" off to court!

Glad this character resides on your side of the pond though.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is one instance where I hope the tigger happy yahoo cops in America get gun happy on there victim

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

LOL.

That was pretty lame but I gave you a star for effort.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'm stealing this.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well if the reports about his knuckledragging bodyguards are anywhere in the vicinity of truth I think 11 cop cars is about right.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Shuftystick

This seems to be "over egging" the situation...
Did the cops "scramble" a helicopter in response...
Does Bieber wear a shell suit?
If he does, the yolks on him!
The kid was obviously having a "smashing" time,
And was obviously "egged on" by someone else...
I will wait to see if any charges are laid...
And for Bieber to be "whisked" off to court!

Glad this character resides on your side of the pond though.

you hatched this up pretty quick didnt you?
cracked me up

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yeah, I heard about this earlier.

I find it utterly ridiculous that a felony search warrant was issued over a freakin' egging. There's something else going on here. Who's the neighbor? Does he have some connections? Does he have something else against Bieber?

I read upwards of $20k in damages. Is this because of the house itself (expensive) or were the eggs frozen or something?

11 cop cars to search for evidence simply because of an egging.

Something's not right with this scenario.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I don't like him either but wow felony charges for egging a house? Seems pretty steep. And to the guy who said only 14 year olds do it and not a 20 something year old, there is a video of beiber and his friends trashing a small fast food joint and then he peed in their mop bucket so yea I could see him doing this.
Firepiston

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Talent search?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

How shall i go with this?

They probably needed more than twice that number of officers to really do anything.

He is part of the disgusting scam that has infiltrated this world.

You have to sign an nda to enter his home. Because of all the illegal stuff taking place .with i believe over a million dollar damages for leaking.

But even if the confiscated this stuff its just a fine.

With money you have become untouchable in this country.

Let beib and the rest burn.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2014 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I needed a good chuckle... Thanks WB

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
Talent search?

Yep, and the cops came out empty handed.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Beiber was foisted to the top of a criminal entertainment system because of his pretty little face. He has a modicum of talent which was exploited by the star system which is used to distract the populace. As long as Beiber was acting within his roll as little boy pretty he was allowed to continue making money and being a star. He fit the system.

But he appears to have gone off the rails as far as the proscribed actions he was allowed. Beiber must now be made and example of the justice of the system. Got it? Simple.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

EGG-XACTLY!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join