It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Raid Beiber's home! But WAIT, there's more!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Did they really need 11 cop cars?

Bieber is known to have drug parties and to have a posse that can get physical with people.
He has a big place and the cops have to secure the entire thing so that evidence doesn't
get tampered with or destroyed. So yes, I can see them needed 11 cop cars. That would
be about 11-22 cops. Don't forget .... they are also needed for media control.

Are they going to raid his refrigerator? lmfao

They have a felony search warrant ... they will 'raid' everything. They'll be looking for
everything. Drugs included.

This is what tax-payers pay for??? Talk about having priorities in order.

Bieber is a menace. He drives like a loon. He and his buddies do drugs and drive.
He has (allegedly) destroyed tens of thousands of dollars in property that wasn't his.
Bieber should be arrested and put on trial.
He needs to be off the streets because he's reckless and therefore dangerous.

edit on 1/14/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

Eggshellent reply!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KenArten

Right!

I was going to say you don't need to be talented just cute.

Look at Michael Jackson at least the guy was talented. What happened? Now all you need are looks?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
Make the Beeb clean up the mess he made by hand.

TMZ is reporting tens of thousands of dollars of damage. Bieber threw 'hard eggs' that damaged the home.
He also isn't admitting he did it and he isn't offering to pay for the damage. The twerp is trying to play
'little kid' ... but he's an adult and this is vandalism. If he were a thug on the streets without a famous
name and he did tens of thousands of dollars to someones property, he'd be in jail by now.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can see it now. Gangsta Beebs with his little hat all sideways in prison for his felony. Real gangstas ask him what he's in for. He says " I egged the neighbors house and Im badass, yo".

Breaking news: Beebs got his ass kicked ( or whatever they do with asses over yonder).. repeatedly... in the yard.

Imo they shoulda used the armored vehicle and swat. Those gangstas are so utterly.. gangsta. An officer may have been assaulted by eggs or something equally harmful. You gotta think of the safety of the cops when confronting these lawless types.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I am waiting to hear about what kinds of treatment he needs after all of his brazilian hookers he was sleeping with. The media caught him and one hooker outed him. Didn't anyone tell him that aids is rampant in Brazil?
Also.. when you see the type of women he was choosing to sleep with it is weird. The are ugly and unnatural looking. Weird to think about with all of the girls that are after him. He is like a trailer park lottery winner.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

FirePiston
I don't like him either but wow felony charges for egging a house? Seems pretty steep.

Nope. It's exactly what it should be. $20,000 in damage.
And it wasn't just eggs that he threw.
That's not a 'kids playing pranks' thing. That's a criminal thing.

Los Angeles CBS

Bieber is accused of throwing eggs and committing “a couple of other things” at the residence and causing an estimated $20,000 in damage to the property.

A male adult was arrested at the residence for coc aine possession, which was unrelated to the egg-throwing incident. According to authorities, the drugs were in plain sight of the detectives.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

FirePiston
I don't like him either but wow felony charges for egging a house? Seems pretty steep.

If this were just a one time incident you would be correct.

He has successfully pissed off the entire neighborhood ...

Multiple neighbors in the exclusive, gated Calabasas community say Bieber and his friends have turned the neighborhood upside down. We’re told they’ve called cops twice in the last five days over excruciatingly loud noise coming from Bieber’s house where parties were going full-bore at 3 AM. Aside from the incident Monday night when he was allegedly roaring through the neighborhood, we’re told Justin frequently drives recklessly. Residents say Justin almost struck a neighbor pulling out of his driveway Sunday. www.evilbeetgossip.com...

Former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson says Justin Bieber’s reckless driving and mistreatment of neighbors has made him a danger to the gated community where both men live. Johnson wants the district attorney’s office to thoroughly investigate Bieber. Johnson says he called the police on Bieber for driving his Ferrari at high speeds through residential streets, and that Bieber’s entourage needs to step in before he kills himself or someone else.

According to Johnson, Bieber has become a major problem for people who live in the gated community specifically because they don’t want to be bothered. “You got a 19-year-old kid feeling entitled, speeding up and down the highway,” Johnson said. “That’s why all the neighbors is mad. Then you got him spitting on people in the neighborhood. You can’t do that.” Los Angeles County Sheriff’s detectives are investigating Bieber for reckless driving and for battery as a result of complaints from Johnson and other neighbors.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...

edit on 14-1-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Advantage
I can see it now. Gangsta Beebs with his little hat all sideways in prison for his felony. Real gangstas ask him what he's in for. He says " I egged the neighbors house and Im badass, yo".

Breaking news: Beebs got his ass kicked ( or whatever they do with asses over yonder).. repeatedly... in the yard.

Imo they shoulda used the armored vehicle and swat. Those gangstas are so utterly.. gangsta. An officer may have been assaulted by eggs or something equally harmful. You gotta think of the safety of the cops when confronting these lawless types.

LMAO.

I bet Justin would be a popular little bitch in prison.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Shuftystick
reply to post by mikeone718

Eggshellent reply!

Thanks, eggceptional I'd say.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I am betting that the police are sick and tired of responding to this spoiled brat's house and the neighbors are getting tired of calling them. Police consideration of your celebrity status will only take you so far.

I predict drug charges will be added to whatever else they pinch him for. Lord knows what they will find in there.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You do know, he just got caught with drugs, not too long ago. Right?
So, I highly doubt their looking for eggs on that warrant.

Most likely Mary Jane.
edit on 14-1-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

justreleased

Advantage

LMAO.

I bet Justin would be a popular little bitch in prison.

Justina. We can have an ATS moneybomb to send him some skirts...
Without his bodyguards around I suspect he would receive an attitude adjustment. He IS an arrogant little puke.
One of the greatest days in my life was when my daughters said they didnt like him and he looked like a girl. WHEW...

On a side note.. why didnt one of the neighbors simply kick the crap out of him? Wait till the bodyguards are indisposed and break in, tie his scrawny butt to the toilet, and beat the crap out of him with a toilet brush... Take a pic and sell it to TMZ. I DO need some vacation funds now that I think about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

FirePiston

I don't like him either but wow felony charges for egging a house? Seems pretty steep. And to the guy who said only 14 year olds do it and not a 20 something year old, there is a video of beiber and his friends trashing a small fast food joint and then he peed in their mop bucket so yea I could see him doing this.
Firepiston

In most states, anything under $150.00 in damages/theft constitutes a misdemeanor; anything over is a felony.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yank the little brats visa, and make Canada keep him. Why is he a star anyways? Is there some kind of talent there? I would rather watch paint dry.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
Yank the little brats visa, and make Canada keep him. Why is he a star anyways? Is there some kind of talent there? I would rather watch paint dry.

Yeah he makes a mock of your extraordinary peoples Visa I mean whats extraordinary about him? He just a pop clone, if he died tomorrow (we can only hope) some other replaceable pop Icon would just appear he hardly extraordinary by a long shot.

It likely why the USA is starting to tank in the world of innovation, your giving twats like him visas rather than then the Teslas and Eiensteins.
edit on 14-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

On a side note.. why didnt one of the neighbors simply kick the crap out of him? Wait till the bodyguards are indisposed and break in, tie his scrawny butt to the toilet, and beat the crap out of him with a toilet brush... Take a pic and sell it to TMZ. I DO need some vacation funds now that I think about it.

After you beat him with the toilet brush you should make him lick it and take that pic.

(Some little teen / preteen girl is crying at the thought of Justin having his ass kicked.) ha ha.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Cops Raid Beiber's Home

This week doesn't look like it'll be over easy for Justin Bieber.

That's because cops from the L.A. County sheriff's department descended upon the "Baby" singer's Calabasas home Tuesday morning with a search warrant in conjunction with their investigation of possible felony vandalism charges. Bieber's neighbor alleges that during an incident last Thursday night, the singer egged his house while yelling profanities at him and his family, law enforcement spokespeople tell "The Insider."
Now, i know, you're saying: "So what? Who cares?" Right??? Well let's continue reading...

Eleven cop cars showed up to conduct the search. According to several media outlets, authorities are looking for any evidence connecting Bieber to the egg-throwing altercation. This could mean that they're looking for eggs that could match the eggs that were thrown, surveillance cameria video, or any videotaped evidence of the evening that may exist on computers or other cameras.
hahahahah Seriously? 11 cop cars??? Isn't there REAL CRIME and "terrorists" to worry about? Did they really need 11 cop cars? Are they going to raid his refrigerator? lmfao This is what tax-payers pay for??? Talk about having priorities in order.

Dude, settle down, and just think for a second, especially with all the police violence in the media lately. These cops all showed up thinking they might get a chance to beat him up, or maybe shoot him if the chance presents itself. Believe me, if you were a jack boot thug who thought you could get away with abusing Bieber for a minute, you would've shown up too, come on.

On the flip side of this, yes it's a complete waste of man power, and folks tax money!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

o0oTOPCATo0o
Wheres an ill-advised cop shooting when you need one?
Just kidding, but seriously. it would be funny if they winged him.

... but you know the minute he got croaked, the media would be lauding him as the MOST INFLUENTIAL MUSICAL GENIUS OF OUR TIME!, and yadda yadda yadda...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Tormenting Bieber and possibley get a chance to beat up the punk arse kid or better yet shot him? Hell thats probably the best use of your tax doller you can get at the moment

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join