It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only young/rich people will survive.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
When people talk on these doom ideas, I realize they' don't seem to be living in the same world as the rest of us.

We're going to survive all their plots and plans against humanity, and strive for a better free and equal world, abundance and progression.

No plan against the people will ever prosper!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Unity_99
When people talk on these doom ideas, I realize they' don't seem to be living in the same world as the rest of us.

We're going to survive all their plots and plans against humanity, and strive for a better free and equal world, abundance and progression.

No plan against the people will ever prosper!

Really? Tell that to the people who have already died in plots against the people Unity, also, not everything is some government conspiracy there are at least 100 or so things I can think of offhand that are natural occurrences that could cause a disruption, that's not the point of this thread though.. THe point is the OP suggests that ONLY males 18-40 will survive a catastrophe and Women will suffer and die.. because we are incapable of surviving.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Yes many of the "Old Guard" have left due to the ignorance of some of our more youthfull less knowledgable members. Others have literally died off. While I did not agree with all of them, and some I was diametrically oppossd too, they were able to present a strong arguement with facts and opinion. They were able to do so without name calling, and respected the opinion of others.

These posters used links in support of their arguement, and not to make one for them. Many of them are experts in their field and used this forum to either express their views or give us a heads up on what was going on. We still have some here, BFFT comes to mknd at the moment, but many have left and are missed sorely by those looking fo good dialog. I myself was often brought into a thread just so I could see both sides of an argument, well spoken and researched. It seems that all to many of the
scholars and experts are no longer or just lurking. I myself rarely post much anymore.

respectfully
reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

In every generation, people have died. And World of Warcraft, Depopulation schemes, power grabs, Royal Espionage, and also disasters.

But currently there are 7 billion people here, with some clean technologies, both known ones, that haven't been implemented, and their Sine and Cavitation ones that they haven't brought out yet, that will bring us into the solar system and populating it. And that is going to happen in the next few centuries and further, and it has happened in the past.

When there are population increases there has to be technology solutions, and currently there are many of them. Not to mention the middle class, somewhat "free" nations, have low and occasionally 0 or negative number population increases.

All of this has peaceful solutions that haven't been implemented because of the Royal Satanists not wanting good solutions. But they don't have any choice, they can't do whatever they wish.

It's not going to happen!

Even amongst the poor nations, at this point, people are waking up in large numbers around the world.

And the consciousness IS THE POWER.

Its not even on the plate!
edit on 13-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As someone that has taught widerness survival from boy scouts to seals the opinions of the op are ludicrous. I have seen ssome of the best trained miltary personel turn to blathering idiots and some of the most timid and small women perform flawlessly. Survival in ANY situation is more about attitude and determination than about size or even skills.

Look to any third world cesspit. Those that thrive are not always the biggest or strongest. It is those that work together and can think outside the box that survive and thrive. These are the people that set up the black markets, create and organize defacto governments and organize resistance groups.

The op needs to become a student of history. There are multitudes of examples of smaller groups and even individuals that have changed the course of history. Most were not what he invisions a survivor to be.

respectfully
reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

That is too bad. I found this site myself, looking for debates and conversations and stories. I am not a scholar, just a high school education. I am retired and I am trying to catch up because I worked hard physical labor for 39 years, raised three kids, no time for anything else.

But, I see a lot of young people who just lack experience. The name calling is just a defense mechanism that all american children have learned from the adults. I do not believe cutting elders and scholars off from the conservation just because of juvenile behavior, is a good thing.

My kids are grown and have jobs, go to college. They are my greatest accomplishment because they are from a long line of poor Mississippi folks and the first generation to go beyond high school. But getting them there was not easy, with a lot of yelling, name calling, and talking. I never believed that I was getting anywhere with them, but I was.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by reluctantpawn

That is too bad. I found this site myself, looking for debates and conversations and stories. I am not a scholar, just a high school education. I am retired and I am trying to catch up because I worked hard physical labor for 39 years, raised three kids, no time for anything else.

But, I see a lot of young people who just lack experience. The name calling is just a defense mechanism that all american children have learned from the adults. I do not believe cutting elders and scholars off from the conservation just because of juvenile behavior, is a good thing.

My kids are grown and have jobs, go to college. They are my greatest accomplishment because they are from a long line of poor Mississippi folks and the first generation to go beyond high school. But getting them there was not easy, with a lot of yelling, name calling, and talking. I never believed that I was getting anywhere with them, but I was.

Actually re-reading the OP's position again and again and again, and judging some of his responses, it seems more like he believes what he's saying due to some hatred for Women than elders.. possibly recently got dumped or divorced, or just has a lot of pent up anger that has no outlet..

That's one of the other problems with kids these days (i hear ya with the don't believe you're getting anywhere with them) a lot of anger at some unknown enemy that is ill defined that manifests in daily life.. This causes the combative attitude that a lot of people have nowadays.

Unity's responses are (and I'm glad she posted because it's an awesome example of this) the other end of that spectrum, anger at some defined invisible enemy that doesn't exist in reality but has been so ingrained in the mind because you gotta be mad at something. Everything is an evil conspiracy, everything is some power mad people behind a curtain controlling everyone, and everything can be overcome if you just believe in the light forces and things that have never been proven to exist beyond a few conspiracy sites. (and I love a good conspiracy as the next person but I have a very hard time believing that some small group controls the planet and is out to destroy us all)

But both extremes are doomed in a situation like the Op states, those like the op's are going to be culled off quickly by small communities fighting for their own, and by infighting, and those like Unity's will die off because they will be desperately clinging for someone to swoop in and save them and it will never arrive.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Most left of their own accord. This was once a site that one could openly discuss any conspiracy or off the wall topic.

I came here like others to find news and info that was not mainstream. It has since morphed into something else. I do feel it is not necessarily anyones fault. The site has become a victim of it's own success. With such growth it is only natural to change.

I too am a father of three. I didn't put up with name calling. I made a point of using good arguement. It was made clear in our house that good argument could get a parents mind to change.

I am all for open discussion, but ignorance spoke as fact should be expected to be brougt down to what it is. Politcal correctness in the name of tolerance is a tool used to by those without strong argument to force an agenda. Tolerance is rarely tolerant of diversive argument and will call it names such as bigotry.

I see erroneous opinion stated as fact. This is not only falacious it is dangerous to the point of deadly.

respectfully
reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reluctantpawn
reply to post by MOMof3

Most left of their own accord. This was once a site that one could openly discuss any conspiracy or off the wall topic.

I came here like others to find news and info that was not mainstream. It has since morphed into something else. I do feel it is not necessarily anyones fault. The site has become a victim of it's own success. With such growth it is only natural to change.

I too am a father of three. I didn't put up with name calling. I made a point of using good arguement. It was made clear in our house that good argument could get a parents mind to change.

I am all for open discussion, but ignorance spoke as fact should be expected to be brougt down to what it is. Politcal correctness in the name of tolerance is a tool used to by those without strong argument to force an agenda. Tolerance is rarely tolerant of diversive argument and will call it names such as bigotry.

I see erroneous opinion stated as fact. This is not only falacious it is dangerous to the point of deadly.

respectfully
reluctantpawn

Quick question,

While I find that the OP is offensive, how do you define ignorance? (I have to agree he's ignorant but that could be just the fact that he's form a different country and doesn't share our (the US) view on things) I also do NOT find him to be at all Politically Correct, he's bordering on phobic if anything..

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Keylogger

I have something to add . Most of the people you say will survive are too dependant on power and technology. How many people under 30 can plant a garden...hunt...do anything without power? Not too many as they were raised in an era of mass consumption and immediate gratification.

Children today are barely taught to write. They are taught to type. Use tablets. They do not order by flavor they order by color. They are connected via the internet and not by going outside to meet peers. Unless they have an older parent who is a 'prepper' or did not grow up connected they are screwed.

I would take a woman protecting her children over a strong single guy anytime in a fight...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The op's worldview and misogynistic points not withstanding, it is clear he has no idea about wilderness survival. Sleeping in trees and just finding pure water are dead giveaways.there are very few places on earth that have pure enough water to from which to drink. Sleeping in trees presents it's own dangers depending on world location. Does he have any idea as to what he can and cannot eat or drink? In his quest for no bacteria, he will succomb to parasites without proper food and water preps.

His choice for an informational video shows a lackin in knowledge and grasping for which is he is familiar. He has no familiarity with small groups tactics and because of this dismisses its effectiveness.

I am willing to say that I believe this to be a young (16-24) male that has grown up in an urban environment, public school educated, peer influinced, with one parent missing, and has little experience outside of his own neighborhood. He has no tactical training other than what he sees around him and on television. He has never been in a wilderness setting for any length of time and has no true firearm experience. Unfortunately his views and attitude will cause his destruction before someone kills him.

respectfully
reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Op, there is a psychology to survival that transcends age, sex, socio-economic status, location, etc. Across the board, there are some who survive and some who do not.. due to what they are made of internally.. regardless of resources, education, etc. You see it in combat as well as disaster. Ask anyone who has survived aplane crash... there are those who allow their own death due to their psychological makeup. All of the education and skill dont matter when its not in your psychological makeup. EVERY leader worth his or her salt knows that this trumps all and accounts for this when crafting a survival team. To build a team without this knowledge is a recipe for disaster. The gender argument in itself shows that way too many dont know this basic survival fact.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reluctantpawn
reply to post by vkey08

The op's worldview and misogynistic points not withstanding, it is clear he has no idea about wilderness survival. Sleeping in trees and just finding pure water are dead giveaways.there are very few places on earth that have pure enough water to from which to drink. Sleeping in trees presents it's own dangers depending on world location. Does he have any idea as to what he can and cannot eat or drink? In his quest for no bacteria, he will succomb to parasites without proper food and water preps.

His choice for an informational video shows a lackin in knowledge and grasping for which is he is familiar. He has no familiarity with small groups tactics and because of this dismisses its effectiveness.

I am willing to say that I believe this to be a young (16-24) male that has grown up in an urban environment, public school educated, peer influinced, with one parent missing, and has little experience outside of his own neighborhood. He has no tactical training other than what he sees around him and on television. He has never been in a wilderness setting for any length of time and has no true firearm experience. Unfortunately his views and attitude will cause his destruction before someone kills him.

respectfully
reluctantpawn

Srsly just shut the # up already i am done with you all.
First of all there are enough places where to find pure water that has been pured by the ground. In fact here in this city it is everywhere. You're ignorant as # and talking # down my throat even though you don't know me. I admit that you're making me very aggreisve because you're a thrash talker even though you don't know me you're putting words in my mouth.
Would meat you in real life and beat the # out of you, did it all my life to #s like you. I don't beat females, but you say you're equal and i can tell you're a feminist so you're a men to me.

Also Vk308 or whatever your name is, i'm tired of your feminist bull# sliding down my throat. Even while i'm working on a different time you're responding to my messages in no time on this thread. I assume you're some cow behind a computer who is sliding her feminists bull# down these beta males throat. 54 years old and still talking like you're some superior female.
Would love to see you act like that near a male like me in real life, oh well it's a forum where everyone is hidden on the internet so they know they're safe
Finding yourself and other females equal to males just plain bull#.
Could you even drag a 200lbs male from a burning tank? I bet you wouldnt
Also had so many hard physical jobs in my life, and have never seen a female there. So stop with that equal sht you dirty feminsit cow.
edit on 13-1-2014 by Keylogger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Just because you disagee with me doesn't make me your enemy. As well as someone that agrees with you doesn't make them your friend.

l am trying to keep you alive but you are too stubborn to listen. I have yet to call you a name or threaten you. Why do you threaten me? I have taught wilderness survival and small group tactics for years to US special forces groups and third world resistance fighters. I am one of the few remaining Apache scouts by both birth and training. I assure you, you will never see, me here me, smell me, or touch me untill I disclose myself. There are others here as well traned or better than I. You would do well to swallow yor pride and listen to our experience. Life is hard, it is even harder when you refuse to listen to reason, and experience. Good luck with your endeavors.

respectfully
reluctantpawn

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If you talk about women being inferior then you will get a backlash. There are plenty of women in the military who have survival skills and the ability to kill and drag men from burning buildings.

and that's just a news reporter, in high heels.

The fact that you spark to anger so quickly when confronted with people who have different views to you shows a good deal about who you are. Also the fact that you say you hit people who disagree with you, again good show of your character.

Violence and anger don't solve problems, they make them. Change your tone, it's not appreciated.

edit on 13-1-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

MissBeck

Please, just stop it! You started off your thread okay(ish), putting across your point of view. Then people started commenting, giving plenty of reason why your theory may be flawed a little. You then got all aggressive with these people, who in all honesty, are speaking sense.

He is getting defensive and aggressive because this was never about survival. But you have worked out what it was about:

MissBeckNow you've turned it into a woman bashing thread!

And from the word "Go", too. I would have had more respect for him if he had just started a thread titled "Women Are Inferior To Men In All Things And They Always Will Be Too. So There!"

It would have been honest at least.
edit on 13-1-2014 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I assume you're some cow behind a computer who is sliding her feminists bull# down these beta males throat.

And there we have it. Classic Mens Rights Activist "Red Pill" brainwashing. This kid never was about survival, just trashing women.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

And do you know what redhorse, if the thread had that title, I probably wouldn't have even bothered looking at it, but I like the survival threads and was looking forward to a good read, and a few good tips. But boy, was a wrong about the content.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Keylogger

reluctantpawn
reply to post by vkey08

Also Vk308 or whatever your name is, i'm tired of your feminist bull# sliding down my throat. Even while i'm working on a different time you're responding to my messages in no time on this thread. I assume you're some cow behind a computer who is sliding her feminists bull# down these beta males throat. 54 years old and still talking like you're some superior female.
Would love to see you act like that near a male like me in real life, oh well it's a forum where everyone is hidden on the internet so they know they're safe
Finding yourself and other females equal to males just plain bull#.
Could you even drag a 200lbs male from a burning tank? I bet you wouldnt
Also had so many hard physical jobs in my life, and have never seen a female there. So stop with that equal sht you dirty feminsit cow.

I need to address this point by point or my train of thought will get lost. It's VK08 (my name coincidentally is in my avvie but that would escape you)

I am so far from being a feminist it's not funny, I believe in families and communities not gender vs gender. As far as superior, I am sure that I have some life experience that would qualify that statement, but I do not consider myself superior to anyone else on the planet, conversely I do not feel I am inferior either.. I guess you missed the part where I was married, and was very devoted to my husband to the day he died..

I have acted like I am in front of what are called "alpha males" for most of my professional career, and have taken a few of them down too, admittedly I hav ealso been on the receiving end of fights where had I not been armed it would have not ended well for me, but occupational hazzard. Oh yeah I forgot you don't' know what I do for a living, I will let you speculate. There's a hint in the fact that I'm armed.

I am not 54 i am 43 I'm probably one of the few women on the planet that doesn't care that anyone knows my age, and there used to be a picture of me on the site from the Regents election a few years ago, and "cow" was not one of the words the guys used to describe me

Hard jobs.. so? You couldn't do my job either I would reckon, but then again I wouldn't expect it without the training I have had to do it, if you were as trained as I, you probably could do it, a lot of being able to perform a function has to do with training, not gender.. Can i pull 200lbs out of a burning tank? Yes, been there done that although it was 280 lbs out of a burning airplane but you get the jist.

I just love the "finding yourself and other females equal to males is" line of thought as well. Do I like to fight? NO. I will avoid it like the plague, I find it an unnecessary and futile experience that solves nothing. Will I fight if I have to, yes I will, and I have the battle scars to prove it, but again, nothing i'm proud of having to do, was just the last desperate resort of a certain set of circumstances.

I'll just leave you with this thought:

The fact that you have to constantly push your manhood upon me, and try to prove how much of a man you are, actually shows how much of one you aren't. Manliness is not defined by how many muscles you have, or how many times you can call a woman a cow, or even how much you can bench press, but by wisdom and the ability to know when to fight and when not to. The day you gain wisdom i the day I will consider you a man. As it stands now if you were here, in front of me, asking me out on a date, I would refuse you because you're still too immature to understand the world around you, and no I am not insulting you, I am simply stating a fact.

I stand by my thought that a woman hurt you and this is your anger lashing out, or maybe it's how you treat your girlfriends, you would never be involved with me with that attitude though..

(PS: Just a notation because i found mu last physical, while I was typing this out, I weigh 138lbs, i am sure that does not qualify me as "cow")
edit on 1312014 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

redhorse

I assume you're some cow behind a computer who is sliding her feminists bull# down these beta males throat.

And there we have it. Classic Mens Rights Activist "Red Pill" brainwashing. This kid never was about survival, just trashing women.

And i think the women scared him off

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join