It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Had a Mythical Beast Encounter?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

It didn't cross my mind that you doubted me, I just know that it wasn't anything I know of & it scared the shiz out of me! I just want to know what the f*** that sun of a gun was! If it's something identifiable, thank god! If it's not, I just want to know. I'm just glad some one takes me seriously & i'm not getting it was a hallucination or an zoo escapee. If it was a hallucination, I have a figment of my imagination sitting in a box that people can see. If it's a zoo escapee, I can go back to hunting there without being afraid to get gutted. I'm kinda embarrassed that I was shaking to bad to aim my shot gun at it & pull the trigger
. I regret that. Beating a copper head with a golf club without flinching, been there, done that. Shaking to bad to pull the trigger, embarrassing beyond belief.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Anyone know what kind of animal makes a high pitched squeaky like noise you can hear inside your house? I have heard squeaky noises from bats but I was outside. Recently I heard rumbling noises from a couple of nearby earthquakes.

I had to go and open my mouth the other day saying nothing interesting seems to happen to me anymore.
I have absolutely no idea what I heard. The sound reminds me of squeaky metal gears.
Maybe I can hear bats from inside my house. That would be weird. That would be cool if I had bats living in my backyard. I seem to have just about everything else.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

First of all Orion, where are you in regard to your geographical location? In regard to the rumblings/earthquakes, can you give a specific date, as i have access to eartquake apps. Secondly, if it were bats, there would a foul smell due to their roosting area, and they camp in large numbers, and are very, very noisy.

A squeaking type of sound? Need locational info mate, to determine that one, as well as the time of the yr, as well as the time of day/night the sounds were heard

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

america.discovery.com...

Click on the link and watch the clip entitled Flying Humanoid. The screech/squeal it makes sounds like the Jersey Devil too, except the Jersey Devil has a higher pitch.
See if that sounds similar to what you heard.

You'll have to scroll down the page to choose that video.

edit on 2/17/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by M3RCSENTINAL

I was in the Greenwood area this past weekend. The squeaky noise wasn't very loud. I wondered if it could be my own breathing since I did have some congestion earlier. I have seen bats flying around on occasion and I know they make squeaky noises because I could hear them making noises. As far as what causes their squeaky noises, I'm not sure. When I lived in North Carolina there were bats in the neighborhood that came out at dusk and they used to fly around the streetlights catching bugs. One routinely went to sleep on the brick wall of our house under our carport.

I'll have to watch the video on my pc. It seems to crash on my iPad.
edit on 17/2/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

The dates for the earthquakes were Friday and Sunday, same time as the Edgefield earthquakes which I believe I heard.
edit on 17/2/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have a friend who used to go bear hunting in Oregon state, he used to laugh at Bigfoot stories so I gave him a cassette tape of a supposed Bigfoot howl and he took it hunting and played it in a boombox at their campsite up in the higher treed areas. About 10 minutes later he said that something started howling near their camp site started throwing big log sections right over their camp fire. Logs way heavier than any person could even pick up.. So they high tailed it out of there, and he hasn't ever gone bear hunting since.. That was in 1990..

He wasn't laughing about Bigfoot when he got back from that trip.. Before this happened to him, he used to say that anyone who believed the Bigfoot stories was just plain stupid..

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I love it when skeptics get a good dose!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
are these hybrids or gross mutations ??

February 2014 Breaking News Hybrid human animal Genetic Hybri...

www.youtube.com...

it's 8:11 long... it's gross too

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!

That is just soooooo freakin' WRONG!!

AND SAD!!

There's no telling what kind of experiments are going on that we don't know about!

edit on 2/18/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Does a dragon count? I've seen them moving like clouds, dragon shaped dark clouds moving very rapidly over the other cloud cover, and then an eye of sauron, huge and very much like the classic eye that freaked me out, so I jumped back in the house, then refused to be intimidated by whatever monitoring this was, and went back outside and said, Love and Light.

Another time, was outside in the daytime on the back porch. This was like a pineal hijack I believe, so I would be seeing it with my "insight", but I saw it as the real outer world, just as if it was right there, and then physical results, akin to having whiplash and being shaken up, lasted for more than a day. But there was a large female queen type dragon flying over the school out back. I'd been praying and speaking up for humanity being freed, and uplifted and healed and progressing their love, for all. And at that moment I saw her, and even wondered if she was associated with the real queen/winsors. Anyway, this was hard to describe, because as her voice boomed in my head, at the very same time in unison, so did the voices of an army of reptiles or related creatures in lower realms under the earth under my feet, at the very same time, word for word. Now I can't even remember the exact words, but amounting to "All humans will suffer in unending agony." something really bad. And as this chorus of voices under the ground joined hers, it shook, and nearly broke my neck, my entire spine, neck and skull rattled so bad, I jumped in the house.

Now those were the 2 worst monitoring events of my life, and the one was literally there, others could see, the last I am pretty sure only I could see and hear. But was shook up and sore neck and head for more than a day. In both cases, after rushing inside, went back outside and shook my fist and said, Love and Light!

There seem to be dragons in the system, and possibly associated with royalty.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I had a strange experience while hunting for deer. a very large black creature came walking out of the woods. The creature was solid black, walked on all fours, had a long tail. it had a very large head, and I could see the canine teeth, if I had to put a size on this animal, I would say around 5-6 feet long, standing 3-4 feet tall on all fours, weighing somewhere around 300-400 pounds. Many people that I tell this to say it was just a mountain lion, but supposedly there are no native black mnt lions in North America. The size of this animal would have proven it wasnt a mnt lion. It was very scary, and the crazy thing is, that as soon as it crossed my path, jumped in the feild, it disappeared, And I could see where it was heading too, but it just vanished into the tall grass. It spooked me pretty good

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, I have another member on my paranormal thread that saw a dragon. It was walking across a four-lane road when he saw it. Traffic came to a standstill while everyone looked at it in amazement! Then it disappeared... as in vanished! So, it wasn't only him, but everyone else on the road.
Apparently, no one was willing to put their sanity on the line to report it; nothing was in the news about it the next day. You would think this would have made national news!

Watch out for the reptiles... as you know! They are the bad apples of the bunch.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Well, there aren't suppose to be black panthers in N. America, but my cousin has seen at least one in the field behind her house.
She got a real good look, and said that's what it was.

Apparently, "they" didn't look in the deep Appalachian Mountains when they said they weren't here!!

Don't believe everything "they" tell you.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It is common knowledge among the appalachian folk that there are 'black cats' ...among other things. Wildlife officials will either deny them out of ignorance, or purposefully to avoid the hassle/ramifications. Whether they are a native species, or just a breeding population of black jaguar that started from circus/domestic excapees is another thing altogether. I know of some trappers in the PNW that have hides and stories of what can only be a jaguarundi or very similar new species. They regularly get them in their bobcat traps in certain locations even though they are only supposed to be Texas and south. I saw one once, but thought it was some kind of miniature cougar until I learned of the trapper. Although not mythical, there are a lot of out of place creatures in different parts of the US. I think too many people worry about regulations associated with rare/endangered critters to confirm any sightings even when there are carcasses as proof.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

It wasn't a pre-recorded mating call was it, that your friend decided to play through the boom box..... LAWL. Now that would have been hilarious.

Look up Solomon island mysteries on the nexus magazine site, or on the web, for a similar encounter that some miners had with a bull dozer blade

edit on 18-2-2014 by M3RCSENTINAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

But I have to ask why this monitoring from such creatures? Is it really that so few are on this job of trying to ask for, see, all being helped, freed, progressing. I know there is a kind of balance between, people reaching the next grade, ie, its not just handed on a silver platter, you have to do the work, understanding, and even though I don't approve in any way of this harsh hijacked system, the end does not justify the means used. But I still don't mean, no efforts, no growth occurring, people just walk to the next level carrying all the errors of the last one. Of course it wouldn't work that way. But hijacked is a different story, this is an extreme system. So few are awake and it cannot be for the few. If its not attainable for the many the school is flawed. So this is not good way to grow, how can you attain "heaven" by so much blood, pain, sickening!!!!!! The end is not possible using any means/methods you want. You can't take short cuts and throw yourself into warzones.

Warzones should not exist for they harm, and you can't harm.

So, very much in opposition since childhood to this reality yet, we still have work to do no matter what or why this is the way it is.

But it reminds me of a thread I wrote when it seemed I was having an agent write for a long time, and really trying to pull my belief structure down, instill fear methods. I finally got really frustrated and even said I thought he was an agent, which brought on some warnings that it was dangerous, that persona's were made real with real photos of childhood, real family architectures and trials being aired. The more truth or real, the more the color of self or avatar was believable. This is reworded but I was suddenly being warned and even asked how I knew, because I just laugh at that kind of stuff. Tell them, the coffee's on boys, just sit down, I want to talk to you, Mom has a huge lecture on what it takes to be a real man or woman with integrity, and no you don't get to work to enslave others. PERIOD!!!

So in the midst of this conversation was telling him, what is going on, basically? Why is it that when you know what I feel, keep expressing, we can't in the end, agree to disagree. Was trying to help him because he was "suicidal", if 2012 didn't happen, he didn't want to be here. And he had a darker view of the universe, afterlife. I was pretty boring, consistently saying the way, meditation, asking your soul at night for answers, reporting for duty, to help, to the Highest Love and Goodness in existene, both Creator/God and even to your own Spirit/Soul. To help! Striving to find the way. Having faith in Goodness, and trying to help those around you. I'm sure he was yawning! Its my perpetual message.

So, I said, what is it, is it so important to the "system" that even one mind that is free, or won't lower frequency to those ideas is dangerous. I am paraphrasing for I'm not reading the actual words, but this was what I meant. Is one person a threat to them?

Is it like the base frequency is one level, and in order to bring it down, they must overcome the stray minds of those who will not budge from their belief in Goodness?

And he said, it was right for me to question his motive. It was most odd.

And so is this why some people get monitored by some big baddies, like dragons, at times? Because of the stubborn persistent refusal to lower standards to compromising with darkness.?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by sled735

Humanoids. Don't know if just flesh & structure like Android or A. I.Gs'.
Bigfoot once.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Bumping this thread because I'm really enjoying reading these posts.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This thread had gotten me thinking about what it was that I saw way back when I was a kid (see my previous post in this thread). I started doing some reading and came across a book called "Hunt for the Skinwalker" by Colm Kelleher and George Knapp. It deals with their investigation of the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah back in the early 90s. It talks about ufos, bigfoot, various cryptids ect and the details the experiences of the family who lived on the ranch and was terrorized. It doesn't make any claims or try to blow things out of proportion; it just details interviews, and states they facts as they saw them. It really is fascinating and the eerie thing for me is that some of the Skinwalker encounters that people talk are extremely close to what I saw as a kid in South Texas. Certain parts gave me chills.

I think I might need to go there someday and check out this place for myself. You guys might want to take a look at the book, it is really close to what we are talking about here.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AllInMyHead

Sounds like an interesting book.

It is always exciting to think you may be close to getting an answer, huh?

I remember how I felt when I came across the Jersey Devil information years ago, after wondering for so many years what that thing could have been that visited me as a child.

I about jumped out of my chair with excitement! LOL

I hope you find your answers.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join