It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im trying to start a massive walk on to area 51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I own area 51 and i will not be happy if you come near. I will destroy with my secret laser cannon we salvaged from a mothership that we took over with melted mars bars.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
(OFF TOPIC)

Hey, Trent Reznor rules, guess what i'm lisening to now?

er?

"the art of Self destruction, part three" on repeat
from furthur down the spiral.

either that or "closer"
see, I can read your mind :-0

are you looking forward to "WITH-TEETH"

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Actually I had a list in winamp going through all the songs, at that time it was playing Deep...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
nice, I like "deep" too
the video is cool aswell

although trent said it was the worst song he ever did!!!

on that note, Ive been listening to

"maybe just once" lol

now that must be the first and worst

but I cant stop listeNINg

[edit on 1-12-2004 by TrentReznor]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can get you in Area 51, but I don't know how you will get out.

Have a few of your friends come over and built a fake UFO in your garage. It has to look real or this won't work. You can find a lot of parts at your local Radio Shack store and it would also be helpful if you had a friend that does welding and has some extra aluminum around. Once finished with your craft, you can truck it as close as you can to 51 and leave it there, you and a friend can hide inside and wait until you are on the inside of 51, then you can sneak out and explore the entire base.
Have very few or no windows in your craft and use unusually colored lights, make sure you take enough food to last a day, it should not take more than a day to discover you.

Most important of all is that the craft must look real, you will have to spend considerable time in putting this craft together, if it looks fake , they won't take the bait.

You will also have to wait for a couple months before trying to do this for they have read this post also.

GOOD LUCK !

HOPE I HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN !

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Great idea! Trojan Horse! I guess it would be better if it had a camara mounted in it instead...!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sorry boys and girls, but this has been discussed many times at ATS. massive walk to area 51?? mass sucide if you ask me, once you go past the sign at deadly force its lock and load

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You wouldn't get close. But for arguments sake lets say you made it and found out the great mystery of Groom Lake. How would you feel if you just screwed up the secret that would move Earth out of harms way because the aliens are going to attack and we needed to sneek the world out. To do this we had to keep the navigation beam a secret from the alien invaders by having it surrounded by a massive facility shut air tight so the signal could not escape and give the invaders our world plan to save the human race. But you blew it for everyone because you just had to know marched out there and threw open the doors letting our frequency go. Curiosity killed the cat and you just doomed the world. Thanks dude.

I dont belive that as far as I could spit.

But, I do know some things are better kept wrapped. Kind of like a present under the Christmas tree.

Oh and by all means when youi get it together let us know the time. I don't think I have ever seen an absolute mow down before. We will post the pics for ya here.

[edit on 12/2/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
That's a bit far-fetched Pilot...

if it was something like that they'd just put the thing in a hole and fill it with concrete...

Whatever is there is protected for their benefit...And I heard that all US Presidents are shown the base...did anyone ever see Airforce One land there?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rowsdower
As a former Air Force man, it is very likly that they might have a few nuclear weapons stored their for testing (they always test the condition of the bombs) and they will not leyt any one go through there. they would not kill you but they would forcefully arest you and bring you to trial. for those of you who think there is aliens there, there is not it is just a test facility where they test secret aircraft (almost all of you know skunk works is or at least was located there, skunk works made the B-2 stealth bomber and SR-71 Blackbird among other secret aircaft). while i was in the force i never heard it mentioned in a serious matter, we just joked about it from time to time, we didnt even know if it actually existed back then.

B2 Bomber was a Washington State Project, Primarily at a Boeing Facility

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwunder

Originally posted by rowsdower
As a former Air Force man, it is very likly that they might have a few nuclear weapons stored their for testing (they always test the condition of the bombs) and they will not leyt any one go through there. they would not kill you but they would forcefully arest you and bring you to trial. for those of you who think there is aliens there, there is not it is just a test facility where they test secret aircraft (almost all of you know skunk works is or at least was located there, skunk works made the B-2 stealth bomber and SR-71 Blackbird among other secret aircaft). while i was in the force i never heard it mentioned in a serious matter, we just joked about it from time to time, we didnt even know if it actually existed back then.

B2 Bomber was a Washington State Project, Primarily at a Boeing Facility

I know for an absolute fact the project was built at Dreamland Groom Lake. Take it as you wish, but this I do know.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
But on any suicide march make sure you carry a strong message like "Aknowledge The Existense Of UFO's" !

Hopefully there wont be to many holes blown into your Signs by the time the News Media Gets There, That Is , If the Government News Stations Even Allowed The Slaughter Any Airtime!

I can See The Headlines Already!

US Based Al-Quata Terrorist Operatives Storm Bullet Manufacturing Plant In Nevada Desert, Setting Fire To A Small Arms Storage Building - Intense Heat From The Fire Caused Random Discharge of Millions of M16 Bullets That Killed All The Terrorist!!! Luckily No Innocent US Civilians Were Injured In The Incident!

Now For The Weather.....

Do You See A Pattern Emerging Yet?

[edit on 12/2/04 by Iwunder]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
That's a bit far-fetched Pilot...

if it was something like that they'd just put the thing in a hole and fill it with concrete...

Whatever is there is protected for their benefit...And I heard that all US Presidents are shown the base...did anyone ever see Airforce One land there?

Of course it is. Just as far-fetched as trying to march in. When you get to Groom Lake you are shuttled right to the area you are assigned to. If its not your project you don't see it.

New project or any aircraft comes in for landing...........you don't see, you are inside.

Airforce One - What Airforce One do you mean? The 747? Keep in mind that any USAF aircraft the President is aboard IS Airforce One. So, if you were *there* you wouldn't see it land anyway and if you were miles away with one hell of a lens you wouldn't know it was Air Force one.

As for the President visiting, possible. But remember, its BLACK. Just because you are the President does not mean you have the need to know.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The only way to get in, is to be invisible. I don't see that happening!
"What is? concentration camps. "
Go for it you crazy.......and all of those involved will fill the first camp and give the gov. what they need to get this project started. Not a smart move.
This would affect us all, think about it. Oh, btw if one can't stand alone they shouldn't stand at all!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The best way to infiltrate Area-51 would to be to take out the guards at checkpoints, then use an RPG to take out any of the new trucks on patrol, you would then need a vehicle to infiltrate with a mounted weapon and go from there.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
all i'm saying is, we should do it at night, you know when you're in that crazty state between sleeping and waking? we go in, make a lotta noise, make a big mess, and spill a lotta blood.
ah you gotta love the godthumb.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by satchbfoot]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
sorry, double post

[edit on 7-12-2004 by satchbfoot]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a couple of times we are young enlisted men were told to hold these guns and sit at this post in the middle of no where and shoot anything that came near us...when we asked where we were at or what could come near us they ( people in the military that drove us there) told us hey are you stupid? want to lose your rank over this just sit and look we will be back at night to pick you up.. they gave us food and books..all me and my bud could see was we were on a road that was in the middle of the desert and no one for miles..about 12 hours later a car comes screching up the road towrds us i almost # my pant thinking i have to fire this gun at them until i see its the same 4 dicks who dropped us off..they had no rank but they were us gov for sure..they packed us up and told us that we had done a very good job and not to talk about this location to anyone...i said fk off i will talk but i dont know where i was they just laughed and said have a good night...any one else have to stand guard at a similar site? keep in mind they is about 2 hours from nellis ab that i can remember

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Seriously, if its the worlds tightest security and they have such huge earth shattering secrets in there, do the folks who work there ever get out alive?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blakethesnake
any one else have to stand guard at a similar site? keep in mind they is about 2 hours from nellis ab that i can remember

Hmmm well since its compartmentalized I can't say about guard duty, I wouldn't even know or care where to look. If I remember correctly. Leave from LAS McCarren in a rather non discript 737. Get to wear civies too

I have no clue if govt people read these things but bet they do. They probably start a huge secure email spam to other govt guys and gals with Top Ten Stupid People Ideas to Infiltrate Groom Lake test range Nevada. And sit back grab a brew and laugh their rear ends off.

Reall Don't know if they do or not...........
really..........

[edit on 12/12/2004 by just_a_pilot]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join