It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im trying to start a massive walk on to area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You know like in the movies, the super ninja, that evades all, and karate kicks the security guards...... finally, when you're down there....you can steal a UFO, after man handeling an alien out of it, fly out of a wind tunnel, go into space and enter their mothership, implant a virus that causes all UFO's on earth to uncloack ... so everyone can see!!! The existence of aliens has been proven!!! Thanks to you. You are declared world hero, and given the nobel prize(all of them) and all girls, including gay men, declare you as world heart throb ...... just then........... the effects of the pot wears off, and you find yourself next to a trash can, lying on the pavement.....

Good thing those motherships are Macintosh compatible or we'd be in trouble.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Edit: Ooops, wrong thread. My bad.

[edit on 2004/11/21 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
LOCK AND LOAD

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Edit: Ooops, wrong thread. My bad.

[edit on 2004/11/21 by wecomeinpeace]

Yeah you better run potato man!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Back with a vengeance! Potato-people Unite!!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
YES, I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. GET AT LEAST A FEW HUNDRED PEOPLE TOGETHER AND STORM AREA 51! DO IT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU GET SHOT IN THE HEAD!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Something like this has already happened...I remember seeing pictures of an event called The People's March or something. I don't think they crossed the border but they just gathered in large numbers to protest the annex of more land by the Air Force. Happened in the 1990's some time.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangeroftheeast
Something like this has already happened...I remember seeing pictures of an event called The People's March or something.

Oh yeah, I heard about that. Weren't they all rounded up by the aliens controlling Area 51 and forced to to toil in their underground sugar mines?

Plan "A"

Originally posted by sre2f
1) Construct something the size of a large fly or little spider that has the ability to be controlled remotly at distance upto say 50 miles. Has a video camera/picture camera attached to it. Is powered by solar cells to make the long journey....

Don't forget to mount a laser on it so it can cut through the security doors in the ventilation system. A laser will also help defend it against the radioactive mutants that patrol the more sensitive areas, so you should totally make sure you have one on there, dude.

Also, you'll want to install a Universal Translator in it so you can talk to the more peaceful aliens and use them to help you get on base. Throw in a universal lockpick and mechanical arm, and this plan just might work!

Plan "B"

Originally posted by sre2f
2) Organize a massive amount of people....in the tens of thousands...who would just walk/drive onto area 51 and go to main gates.....you would not have to risk death because of the massive news coverage we would get

Call WWP/ANSWER headquarters and ask for Dave. If they say Dave's not there, tell them that you're Dave. It might take a few tries. When you get ahold of Dave, tell him Cheech sent you and he'll cut you a better deal.

WWP/ANSWER rents out massive crowds for all sorts of occasions. My brother got them to protest his ex-girlfriend's wedding last year, and about 20,000 people showed up, protesting her homophobic "traditional" wedding (it was just her and this dude, and they had clothes on and everything). It cost him a lot of money, but he said it was worth it.

Watch out, though, because he said these people will totally clean out your stash. You have been warned. Also, some of them have a tendency to get hurt really easily, so be sure to have a bunch of ambulances and doctors with methadone and thorazine standing by.

Oh, and most of them are vegan, so make sure you remember that, because it sucks ordering 5,000 pizzas and no one eats them. Total bummage, man.

You Gotta Love It

This thread reminds me of a scene from a Family Guy christmas episode. Peter mistakenly gives the entire family's gifts away to charity, so he and Brian set out to steal them back. In a trailer park, outside a mobile home containing some of the gifts, Peter outlines his plan:

Peter: "You'll enter through the air conditioning duct here, now there'll be an invisible laser grid 3 inches above the floor so you'll have to compress your body to the size of an ordinary household sponge and slide underneath like some kind of weird amphibious dolphin."

Brian: "Can I buy some pot from you?"

Remember Kids: A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, So Spend It Wisely.

Thanks for a hilarious and fun-filled thread. This is what puts the "nut" in "conspiracy nut".

Now if you'll excuse me, all this talk has given me the munchies and a serious case of cottonmouth. Later, dudemeister!

[edit on 11/21/2004 by Majic]

LL1

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Perhaps you should read this, speak with an adult or close friend
before you go forward...
They are authorized in the use of deadly physical force...

Think of your family.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I bet you don't belive in Santa the Easter Bunny or the Touth Fairy either

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Originally posted by rangeroftheeast
Something like this has already happened...I remember seeing pictures of an event called The People's March or something.

Oh yeah, I heard about that. Weren't they all rounded up by the aliens controlling Area 51 and forced to to toil in their underground sugar mines?
[edit on 11/21/2004 by Majic]

Erm....no, they just protested about the land being taken (the viewing spot, Freedom Ridge I believe they called it) and went home again.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The only way I could see someone getting shot for entering area 51 is if they themselves are stupid enough to go there with a weapon. Other than that, shooting people simply for trespassing is bad publicity (unless the body simply vanishes and that person is declared missing).

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Regardless of the status of Area 51, it still is a military base. And what happens when a civilian enters 'unauthorized' space? A long and gentle dirtnap. Sounds like a good plan if you have a sweet tooth for a lead flavored candy.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
They wont use deadly force...it's just a deterent to keep you the hell out...

Legally, there is no way in a military base without premission, no matter if it's secret or not...

I wouldn't recommend brandishing a gun, but having a concealed weapon with a license shouldn't get you in trouble either.

Perhaps digging a tunnel will be a way to get in

Or purchase a UAV and risk getting it shot down...

I will check online if it's possible to buy a Russian UAV or perhaps from another country...

Xon

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There is no good way into area 51. It is iposible to get in the base whit out getting spotet, and when you get spottet you get aressted and maybe you will end up dead. No point to try

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
your all going to get shot or at least arrested or pepper sprayed THEN the news might get all the other people watching happy and the gov't will then disclose ALL info...

why are you willing to get yourselves killed just to see some top secret aircraft???

do you really think aliens are at area 51???

invade dulce, THEN you will get some info...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well, I assume the intent in all this would be that you would have SO many people that they couldn't handle you all. In theory I suppose this could work, although I'm on a non-secret military base and even we have a twenty-four hour riot control team that is always on call.

If that's not your intent, and you're trying to "sneak" onto the base, that's not going to happen either. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they have underground thermal detectors, motion detectors galore, etc. etc. Not to disclude surveillance technology we common folk have never even dreamed of, assuming it is in fact protecting the secrets we suspect it might.

And last little thing, what do you plan to do once inside the compound, assuming you make it in at all? None of you have security clearances, like I do.
(Not that mine would do us any good either.) You probably couldn't even open any of the doors!

Have fun trying though! (I'll find a way in myself
)

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Government Conspiracy
My Grandfather was stationed in Area 51 for 10 years. He told me once that if he were to ever say anything he seen or talked about on the base then they have a right to kill him and the person(s) he told the information to. Thats all he has ever told me, but he did say that there are other species in the universe

Not that I don't believe you, although it is hard to believe. But the fact that he used the word "rights" in reference to these people bothers me. As if they worried themselves on whether or not they have rights!

[edit on 28-11-2004 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Now is this a military base or a private company under the guise of a military base. I ask because from what I understand the "Camo dudes" that guard the area are a private security force. Can a private security force guard a military installation?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mephorium
Now is this a military base or a private company under the guise of a military base. I ask because from what I understand the "Camo dudes" that guard the area are a private security force. Can a private security force guard a military installation?

Since I am in the military, I feel I can answer this as good as anyone else. In my experience, the military uses civilians for MANY things. Here in Korea ALL of our guard shacks are manned by Korean civilians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join