It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im trying to start a massive walk on to area 51

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

You would be surprised if the United States Military couldn't handle a few hundred people running across an open desert? One thing I think this thread could use is a little dose of reality:

Title: Personnel Neuromuscular Disruptor Incapacitation System

I'm sure the military could handle a few hundred people trying to run onto a secret installation, especially given the geography around area 51, but they arent going to be using the technology you mentioned to do it. I work in the laser industry and have spoken to the guy running this project. the laser they uise to ionize an air path is an excimer laser that operates at high peak power with an average power of tens of watts. there currently is no technology avalible to minuturize the laser they use to make the columns of ionized air - and the things weigh in at around 1000 lbs, and are about 2x2x4ft in side (just the laser it's self, not the optics and other equipment. this isnt going to be the sort of thing that gets mounted in an assult rifle sort of configuration any time soon.

as far as the original post goes, forget trying to walk onto base, just get something like this, and equip it with some extra batteries and the optional autopilot:
www.rctoys.com...
it's balsa contrustion, flies pretty slow, and electric powered, so it's not going to be picked up on radar, thermal, or acustically. I'm sure thye owuld be able to pick up the video images that are being sent to you, but they cant find YOU if you are only reciving the images. Aparently this thing is good for 3 hrs endurance with extra batteries. you could launch from the road near by, loiter over the friggin base if you wanted to, and have the thing meet you are a preprogramed recovery site 3 hrs later.

edit:
i see the guys at rctoys took off all metion of the autopilot option fromt heir website and promo literture... i owulnder if it was bad press or a visit from men in black suitsa that made um do it.. anyways, this is the autopilot that they had offered bundled with their craft:
www.micropilot.com...

[edit on 12-12-2004 by pyromaniac_guy]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well don't forget pyro that there is an MOA above the sppoooky Groom Lake. Shot down and bye bye cool rc toy.

[edit on 12/12/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If you have a few thousand people willing to march on Area 51 and not only willing to but who will actually do so, let me know and I will organize the media coverage that is required. With live video coverage there is no way that they will shoot on you. It will also raise public awareness and public demand for information.

b

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
If you have a few thousand people willing to march on Area 51 and not only willing to but who will actually do so, let me know and I will organize the media coverage that is required. With live video coverage there is no way that they will shoot on you. It will also raise public awareness and public demand for information.

b

I doubt the majority 'public' of the U.S. gives a rats rear end about Area 51. Get over it already. Its a seecreett. I suppose no one here keeps any themselves?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot

Originally posted by Mynaeris

b

I doubt the majority 'public' of the U.S. gives a rats rear end about Area 51. Get over it already. Its a seecreett. I suppose no one here keeps any themselves?

Secrets will never be revealed while the majority are willing to accept being duped. However the first step to forcing transparency is a groundswell... and in order to do that you need media coverage. However it's the lack of cohesiveness among the groups wanting the facts that ensure the government never has to discuss it.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrigue
Seems like a good way to get arrested for conspiracy, FELONY criminal tresspassing, etc etc.. You know they would add on some fancy terms and boost up your fine/jail sentence:

"Conspiracy to Reveal Top Secret Government Information"

"Conspiracy to Disrupt Government Funded Project"

i dont think they arrest at area 51 if you know what i mean

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If you had enough people say 10,000 and enough media coverage you could walk straight over the desert where Area 51 is burried, you might see a runway with a cessna and a few hangers. I don't think the US gov would have Alien or thier own secret craft sitting on the tarmac.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well don't forget pyro that there is an MOA above the sppoooky Groom Lake. Shot down and bye bye cool rc toy.

[edit on 12/12/2004 by just_a_pilot]

you cant shoot down what you cant see. as i said, the thing is mostly balsa wood, it would ahve the radar cross section of a bird. it doesnt use a gas engine so there is no ir emissions comming off of it. i have never seen a model aircraft with quite that large of a electric motor operate before, but somewhat smaller ones are basically inaudible a few hundred feet away. it's painted in camoflage - they arent going to spot it visually. the only way for detection would be elint - and that problem could be solved by capturing the video onto a microdrive or laptop hard drive - not off the shelf technology, but not impossible either i owuld think. launch the thing from 50 miles away - they will never see it go up - and they will never see it in the air. buy 3 of them and you could maintain constant coverage over the area.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ya know, they don't just design aircraft. hmmm Radar maybe? Oh probably not. Yer right, send em on.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Ya know, they don't just design aircraft. hmmm Radar maybe? Oh probably not. Yer right, send em on.

dude - i dont care what kind of radar they design. if something looks like a bird flying in the sky it looks like a bird flying in the sky.... if it's small in radar cross section and it's moving very slowly (this uav has a top speed of 50 mph) then it just isnt looked at as an airborn threat. hell you could take things one step higher and instead of using these model predators, get a flying model of an eagle and install an autopilot in it. unless they have guys at area 51 who's job it is to sit and watch any bird int he sky with binoculars to make sure they really are flapping their wings they AINT gunna detect it. if things like that WERE looked at as threats every time a flight of seagulls aproached a carrier group they would be scambling fighters left and right.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
OK, whatever you want to believe is fine with me. No problem. Go do it. I do ask that you have a live feed so I can watch though. Gotta see this. Not what you want to find. Just what happens.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

OK, whatever you want to believe is fine with me. No problem. Go do it. I do ask that you have a live feed so I can watch though. Gotta see this. Not what you want to find. Just what happens.

lol - i didnt say that *I* wanted to do it - but i do maintain that a plan such as that would be the best way to see what is going on inside the facility that carries the least risk of detection / accidental forced suicide / inprisonment, ect. the live feed idea would be bad because you would be producing a signal for elint people to find - although it would be a good way to document that you were there and what you were doing there - and what the initial 'offical' response to your presence was, if any. a mobile starband platform would be the best bet...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Perhaps you should read this, speak with an adult or close friend
before you go forward...
They are authorized in the use of deadly physical force...

Think of your family.

Agreed. Marching on area 51 would be a good way to get a lot of people killed.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Pyro. Bottom line is this. If you are not invited to Groom Lake, you will not make it in. No matter how you try. FAS hired a sattelitte. All you have are pictures of what you THINK is area 51.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What would happen? Would the Government just kill everyone? Im sure many would loose there lives but would this work? IMO, it would put military officials in a very difficult postion I would think especially if it was televised.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
What would happen? Would the Government just kill everyone? Im sure many would loose there lives but would this work? IMO, it would put military officials in a very difficult postion I would think especially if it was televised.

read the signs there,
they can do what they like when you step on their land and they would probably fire into the crowd to give you a hint...to leave. the base is in the desert for a reason, to be secret.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon

Not that hard. They would claim anyone involved were terrorists, provide (doctored) evidence to prove it, and be seen as heros to the majority of the people for stopping the terrorists from taking control of one of our bases.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a walk ???????????????? in the desert??? have fun...lol

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
dude you and your entire group would get slaughted!!!! like lambs! WTF are you thinking not even if a was very drunk and stoned would I even think about this I mean I'm sure you have the right intentions and stuff been are you outta your gord man!!! its ok let them have area 51 just dont throw your life away! jesus man !

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What a great laugh I just had. All inclined - write your will first.
Dallas

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join