It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if it's natural weather or weaponized weather warfare?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

sunnynights

Wouldn’t you agree that weather modification maybe harmful to life of earth including vegetation and animal forms?

Weather modification makes no difference at all to life on earth - it rains or snows somewhere or it doesn't - life on earth goes on.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

This attempt to derail the thread with insults is low.

You are trying to have this thread shut down aren’t you?

Someone should report you.

Go right ahead and report away, but just a little something you should know....

It was a joke hence the little laughing emoticon...

Why would I get this thread shut down, as it is too entertaining to watch you two try and make cloud seeding a conspiracy...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

So now we can stop with this silly Contrail/Chemtrail dog and pony show and get into the when, the where, the how, the who and why in regards to weather modification.

Not this silly all you’re seeing is contrails. That means you are saying cloud seeding is invisible and harmless, Totally harmless YES?

Just as soon as you quit trying to make cloud seeding ( weather modification ) into some nefarious plot to destroy the world.

They already know when ,why, where and who does it, so how is that so hard to understand since it has been going on since it's discovery in 1946.

When your talking those white lines behind planes ( contrails ) then yes that is not cloud seeding those are contrails.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Just as soon as you quit trying to make cloud seeding ( weather modification ) into some nefarious plot to destroy the world.

You are wrong again

It says right there Cloud seeding, a form of intentional weather modification,

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

sunnynights

tsurfer2000h

You are wrong again

Weather modification is a nefarious plot to destroy the world.?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I cannot help but think either English isn't your fist language, or you have some serious issues.

Cloud seeding is weather modification. In fact, the company most used to show that it can and is done is called "weather modification Inc."

We all agree that cloud seeding is real. It happens. It's documented. AND it has nothing to do with contrails.

NOW, if you can fully comprehend what I wrote above, please type something to that effect, so that everyone may move past talking about something that is irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It says right there Cloud seeding, a form of intentional weather modification

Opening an umbrella is weather modification, too. Instead of getting wet as the Lord God intended, you use the Devil's work to keep dry out of the deadly sin of Vanity. Are umbrellas geo-engineering?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And from that same link...

Cloud seeding has been the focus of many theories based on the belief that governments manipulate the weather in order to control anything from global warming, populations, and military weapons testing, to public health.[61][62]

Check the Conspiracy Theory section...

Kind of skipped over that part didn't you?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

sunnynights

You are wrong again

Yes but you seem to be claiming it is damaging or harmful. Have you any information to support that claim?

After reading through the link you posted in the other, currently active, thread and following the links from it I saw this, which your claim would suggest you are unaware of;

With an NFPA 704 rating of Blue 2, silver iodide can cause temporary incapacitation or possible residual injury to humans and mammals with intense or continued but not chronic exposure. However, there have been several detailed ecological studies that showed negligible environmental and health impacts.[15][16][17] The toxicity of silver and silver compounds (from silver iodide) was shown to be of low order in some studies. These findings likely result from the minute amounts of silver generated by cloud seeding, which are 100 times less than industry emissions into the atmosphere in many parts of the world, or individual exposure from tooth fillings.[18]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-2-2014 by waynos because: forgot link

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Re your glib treatment of the following:

A Recommended National Program In Weather Modification

The type of lightning discharge most likely to ignite forest fires has been identified.

A program at the University of Wyoming devoted to the study of cap clouds has produced amounts of water which appear to offer promise of economic significance.

Let's discuss how lightning might be used as a cloaked in weather weapon:

The Positive and Negative Side of Lightning

Positive lightning makes up less than 5% of all strikes. However, despite a significantly lower rate of occurrence, positive lightning is particularly dangerous for several reasons. Since it originates in the upper levels of a storm, the amount of air it must burn through to reach the ground usually much greater. Therefore, its electric field typically is much stronger than a negative strike. Its flash duration is longer, and its peak charge and potential can be ten times greater than a negative strike; as much as 300,000 amperes and one billion volts!

Also, positive flashes are believed to be responsible for a large percentage of forest fires and power line damage. Thus, positive lightning is much more lethal and causes greater damage than negative lightning.

And let's discuss what cap clouds have to do with rainmaking:

Cap Cloud

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Towards the bottom, it talks about the airports. ones I've never heard of. Maybe they are (private). ;-)

From what I see these days in my skies, drones are doing the spraying and I don't really know if they need airports or if they just kind of take off from the roof of the local police station or maybe some mall parking lot or even someone's backyard. Or maybe there are special kinds of droneports. Maybe they're disguised as hobby shops. I don't know because I've never seen them take off. Have only seen them when they are already in the sky.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

If it's one of those deals where it takes YEARS to affect something, you really can't call that a weapon can u ?

These weapons, for the most part, are not really the blow stuff up type. They are cloaked as natural weather and, in the case of climate engineering and solar radiation management as in geo-engineering, they are cloaked as normal contrails.

Agriculture (growing food) is very affected by weather weapons and geo-engineering. Earlier in this thread there is a video from Geoengineering Watch in which a person from Shasta county (where there have been a lot of aluminum in everything problems) mentions that he used to be able to grow a 100 ft. plot and now is down to 10 ft.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by tencap77

If it's one of those deals where it takes YEARS to affect something, you really can't call that a weapon can u ?

These weapons, for the most part, are not really the blow stuff up type. They are cloaked as natural weather and, in the case of climate engineering and solar radiation management as in geo-engineering, they are cloaked as normal contrails.

Agriculture (growing food) is very affected by weather weapons and geo-engineering. Earlier in this thread there is a video from Geoengineering Watch in which a person from Shasta county (where there have been a lot of aluminum in everything problems) mentions that he used to be able to grow a 100 ft. plot and now is down to 10 ft.

Who is doing this? Why would a government sabotage their own economy? If it is a foreign power, why not declare war on them?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Re: hindsight

Since 'insignificant' 2001 Hurricane Erin was so intensely studied and studied, no less, on Sept. 10, 2001, and since I used the studies themselves to make my points...I think there is some difference here between what I have said and the propaganda piece that you put up. Erin got almost no mention, media-wise, while she was on. Putting up a retrospect of 9/11 which includes a few words about a hurricane that was not really mentioned back then is, to me, somehow deliberate and not natural.

As far as the ER-2 dropping soot: during the mission itself there was mention about how dirty the eye was. There is no satisfactory explanation for this in the studies. There is only speculation with vague references to African dusts and urban pollutions. Why bring up soot? Because it is just as valid an explanation as the other vague ones put forth. And if a 'scientific' study can wildly speculate then so can I.

So Geoengineering means the deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth's climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming. - so, by definition, anything small scale cannot be geoengineering, because it is not large scale - which is part of the definition.

I appreciate the time you have taken to explain the word geo-engineering and I have seen the definitions which include 'large scale' but I have also seen other definitions. Have you heard about the butterfly flapping its' wings? If not, I will try to find a reasonable explanation for chaos which shows the interconectedness of all things. A macrocosm affects a microcosm which in turn affects the macrocosm and so on, imo. Perhaps this is where the disconnect between geo-engineers and the earth itself come from...this false feeling of isolation and of being able to actually isolate something and keep it from interacting broadly with the environment.

mis-spelling and auto-correct - it's all the fault of Americans - both the keyboard layout and the software

(I have used various U.K. designed softwares for different applications. I have found them simple and easy to use. U.S. designed software is, however, imo, a lot more interesting.)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptTitus40000

We'lll never know

You have made a salient point, possibly without intending to. There are, as I see it, a couple of problems with our knowing. The technology is secret even down to the foundations from which it was built. We can understand it but it's not easy and takes some study and diligence. And second, it's been compartmentalized so that one team may think they are working toward a completely different goal than another team when actually they are working toward a goal unknown to either team.

Seems like, because all things need to balance, when the intelligence/military/local police forces etc. decided to share amongst themselves; the scientific community decided not to share - or that was decided for them.

But, however difficult for us the task may be, we need to understand today's technologies so that we can make an informed judgement re just how dangerous or not they are. No one is going to do this for us. Our leaders, congress persons etc. have just as much trouble understanding this as we do.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I don't have a conflict with the quote that you put up:

Full text of "History of Project Cirrus...

APPARENT LIMITATIONS

As in any of the physical phenomena, there are definite limitations to the degree in which experimental meteorology may be employed in modifying clouds in the free atmosphere. Some of these apparent limitations may disappear as our knowledge increases, although most of the restrictions now recognized are imposed by known physical laws.

and I fail to see how this quote supports these statements of yours:

No-one has ever denied that cloud seeding has been done now for over fifty years. It is not geo-engineering, and it is certainly not being done by commercial jet aircraft. So long as you are quoting an old study, you might want to read all of it:

If those statements were/are your opinions, unrelated to the quote, then, thank you for your contribution.

Re: weather weapons sabotaging agriculture

Who is doing this? Why would a government sabotage their own economy? If it is a foreign power, why not declare war on them?

Oh for heaven's sake! A government that prints money based on no standard has already sabotaged its' economy - we're just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The military has stated, on record, that we need weather weapons because other countries will get them and have them.

Let's try to keep this real - deal?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Weather modification is a nefarious plot to destroy the world.?

The same rules and understandings used to make rain can be used to suppress rain, i.e. create drought.

A bunch of jet traffic, globally, creating cirrus will also create drought because the water budget gets used up in the cirrus which will not rain.

Is it planned? Dunno...But, it is happening.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

DJW001

Obvious innit. Obama targetted the east with cold and California with a drought whilst simulataneuously causing floods in England and providing the Scottish ski resorts with their best ever winter. All in order to ensure it was a mild winter in Austria and wet in Spain and that despite the drought in Brazil the record breaking heat in Australia would be followed by heavy rain. Ensuring that Siberia and Alsaska had record breaking warmth and lack of snow whilst it was foggy in Sochi. And Beijing got smog.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

From what I see these days in my skies, drones are doing the spraying and I don't really know if they need airports or if they just kind of take off from the roof of the local police station or maybe some mall parking lot or even someone's backyard. Or maybe there are special kinds of droneports. Maybe they're disguised as hobby shops. I don't know because I've never seen them take off. Have only seen them when they are already in the sky.

So how big are these drones?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

You are one amazing person. The rest of us are in the dark on all this and you KNOW all this stuff is happening. Hell, you even know how it's happening. Drones spraying chemtrails. I applaud you. Maybe later, you could show us all how you arrived at that conclusion, with proof and all. That way, we will be better educated and can help spread the word.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join