It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if it's natural weather or weaponized weather warfare?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

How much do you think a small canister will hold, and do you think some small canister is going to leave trail across the sky?

Well yes, I do. Because the atmosphere is already primed - full of particles and water vapor from the thousands of flights (hundreds of flights?) each day. If it's not cold enough, you could always throw a little dry ice out the window with it or you could engineer a particle that will promote ice crystals at higher temperatures. Also the peanut shaped thing I saw, if it was the MQ-4C Triton can get up to 53,000 feet.

Well, in your opinion, contrail formation is very, very rare, so you think a global hawk did this:

And contains enough of "Whatever chemical you want to worry about at the moment" to spray chemtrails that almost cover Georgia?

I wonder if you are interested in truth, or just your ideas? I'd really love to know.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

We all wonder the same about you. Are you really seeking truth, or just doing your job???

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Do you have a comment to make about the Photo or the content of the post?
edit on 25-2-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I have reported your posts that simply attack members without addressing the topic at all and will continue to do so.

I would rather you show why the information we present is wrong. If you are correct it shouldn't be too difficult. This would be much less boring for other readers than your constant trolling and baiting. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Erin wasn't insignificant

Then why do you think NY wasn't constantly updated on it? You know, the way we usually watch them inch around?

NY was constantly updated on it as much as was necessary - I provided the link showing that.

However since it was NOT going to "hit" NY there was no need for watching "every inch" - hurricanes out in the Atlantic were an annual event "for NY" - and nothing particularly remarkable at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

Well if you know the truth can you please provide some good evidence of it?

Because all I ever see is photos of things that look exactly like contrails, claims they are not contrails, and stupid reasons given such as "contrails only last a few minutes" which are patently rubbish!

Clearly it irks you that the same old chemtrail "evidence" is debunked by the "same old evidence" - the answer is to stop posing old nonsense and find some actual real evidence.

I await with baited breath.....

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

bluestorm
reply to post by WonderBoi

do you even have to ask that? just look at ever post on this forum, they have no life other than sidetracking this issue..

Debunking chemtrails is trivial - it takes seconds a day, because there is nothing new that hasn't been debunked a thousand times before.

Repeating nonsense does not make it true.

Repeating the debunking does not invalidate the debunking - no matter who says it or how often.

Try posting something that is actually verifiable for a change.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

exactly my point, we gone down this road before, i dont even post here anymore due to the redundancy of yall

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

11000+ post X a few seconds = time to put the computer down

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So what are chemies all doing here if not "telling tales"??

and

Then you have a choice to make - clearly you know you have no actual credible information on the subject or you would post it.

So, do you:
1/ continue to maintain chemtrails (etc) are all real despite knowing there is no evidence, and stay silent because you have nothing to offer any more, or
2/ conclude that maybe the whole thing is a beat up by some people with ego's to boost?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

do you even have to ask that? just look at ever post on this forum, they have no life other than sidetracking this issue..

What does it matter who is on this forum?

So do you have anything that relates to the topic being discussed, or is it easier to derail?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

they are pretty good at what they do, proof is in this forum, look at every post, all sidetracked by the same handful, for years, ats is ruined when they let this happen

If science is what you consider sidetracking then yes we do.

Your exactly right, because it's amazing that the chemtrail conspiracy has gone on this long without any evidence to prove their existence.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join