It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if it's natural weather or weaponized weather warfare?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Erin wasn't insignificant

Then why do you think NY wasn't constantly updated on it? You know, the way we usually watch them inch around?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by luxordelphi

Navy's High-Flying Spy Drone

Nobody is saying there aren't drones flying, but to say a small drone that doesn't have the payload capability to carry anything significant are being used to spray so called chemtrails is funny.

So now because the Navy has high flying spy drones that proves they are using them as chemplanes now, what an overly active imagination you have.

So do you mean there isn't enough room for tanks and such because all the space is taken up with eye in the sky stuff?

Do you think they have enough room for a few small canisters? Are they electric or do they use fuel? Maybe a fuel additive?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

So, how many times have you seen it spraying chemtrails?

Just the day before yesterday; late afternoon. Quite thick trails the two were leaving. They were actually in front of previously existing trails that were still spreading.

I see from the wing span that they probably do need an airport or, at the very least, a runway, to take off from so my original thought about a hobby shop parking lot as a launch facility is completely wrong.

Also I notice that they can travel 11,500 miles without refueling so the pair of them could pretty much cover the continental U.S. several times over.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Your posts are always like a breath of fresh air. Thank you for your contribution. I think I'll fight on for another day.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by waynos

So, how many times have you seen it spraying chemtrails?

Just the day before yesterday; late afternoon. Quite thick trails the two were leaving. They were actually in front of previously existing trails that were still spreading.

I see from the wing span that they probably do need an airport or, at the very least, a runway, to take off from so my original thought about a hobby shop parking lot as a launch facility is completely wrong.

Also I notice that they can travel 11,500 miles without refueling so the pair of them could pretty much cover the continental U.S. several times over.

Yes, but they can only leave a contrail from their engines (in the right conditions) in the way that airliners do with turbine exhaust plus pressurised bypass air plus ambient humidity. As I showed you, they do not have the capacity to carry enough of a substance to spray out in the way that trails are always reported.

Cloud seeding from even a hand launched model plane would be relatively easy, I have seen a demonstration of cloud seeding from a thermos flask tipped out of a window of a Cessna 2 seater. But it's the claims that they could leave these huge trails I disagree with.

PS. there is still only one flying, the second is due to fly this fall. There are other, older versions though.
edit on 24-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Extensive List of PATENTS

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Check out the patent links......

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

FraZZleD38

Yes that's definitely an extensive list of patents.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FraZZleD38

And that those patents prove someone thought of an idea it doesn't prove they are being used, such as these patents...

www.sciencechannel.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Do you think they have enough room for a few small canisters? Are they electric or do they use fuel? Maybe a fuel additive?

You should know as you are the one who says they are using drones for chemtrailing.

How much do you think a small canister will hold, and do you think some small canister is going to leave trail across the sky?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Then why do you think NY wasn't constantly updated on it? You know, the way we usually watch them inch around?

They weren't constantly updated because it wasn't a threat to them as it was heading out to sea.

You really are stuck on Erin for some reason. You have been shown that the hurricane was not a threat to NY and it wasn't a threat on 9/11 so why do you keep trying to say it was?

Unless all of NY was moved out into the Atlantic ocean and resided in the shipping lanes then yes it would have been a threat, and since it wasn't they weren't in any danger of Erin hitting NY.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

FraZZleD38

I notice the first one on the list is; Making Intense Artificial Clouds dated way back in 1920,,,

The list is huge,

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

I notice the first one on the list is; Making Intense Artificial Clouds dated way back in 1920,,,

What's mysterious about making fog, they do it in movies all the time.

Also you do know this isn't used from a plane?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

sunnynights

Making dense artificial clouds dates back to at least a couple of thousand years...try to get with it.

and it is mainly a long list of patents that are completely irrelevant....plus of course they were obviously never secret, and have mostly now expired.....even the really good one that still has nothing to do with "chemtrails".

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

As I showed you, they do not have the capacity to carry enough of a substance to spray out in the way that trails are always reported.

Has not every chemtrail reported been called a persistent contrail by you all? Just out of curiosity, why aren't you calling this sighting of mine a contrail?

You mentioned Cessna's so I thought I'd put up this image of a tiny sprayer - part of their Agwagon line, I guess.

Cymodel Cessna 188 Cropsprayer

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

FraZZleD38

Very cool. Really liked the 1920's patents. Some things never change.

Most of the scientists/researchers involved in Project Cirrus (the 1940's cloud seeding effort) got their starts with the government in creating various smokes to be used as camouflage etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

How much do you think a small canister will hold, and do you think some small canister is going to leave trail across the sky?

Well yes, I do. Because the atmosphere is already primed - full of particles and water vapor from the thousands of flights (hundreds of flights?) each day. If it's not cold enough, you could always throw a little dry ice out the window with it or you could engineer a particle that will promote ice crystals at higher temperatures. Also the peanut shaped thing I saw, if it was the MQ-4C Triton can get up to 53,000 feet.

Back to Erin:

They weren't constantly updated because it wasn't a threat to them as it was heading out to sea.

It was a category 3. It was heading north west. I don't watch the weather channel anymore since Rothschild bought it but back before that there was always a play by play of any Atlantic hurricane.

Unless all of NY was moved out into the Atlantic ocean and resided in the shipping lanes then yes it would have been a threat, and since it wasn't they weren't in any danger of Erin hitting NY.

Well that's the crux of it. They all seemed to know, even though it was moving in that direction, that it was going to fizzle/change course.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by waynos

As I showed you, they do not have the capacity to carry enough of a substance to spray out in the way that trails are always reported.

Has not every chemtrail reported been called a persistent contrail by you all? Just out of curiosity, why aren't you calling this sighting of mine a contrail?

Because I thought that igniting the whole "it's was a contrail/no it was a chemtrail" see saw was deleterious to the point actually being discussed about drone use. In order to focus on the practicalities I decided not to go there. The same point is made if the inability of such a machine to spray a voluminous chemtrail to cover the sky, due to its lack of capacity, can be understood.

You mentioned Cessna's so I thought I'd put up this image of a tiny sprayer - part of their Agwagon line, I guess.

Cymodel Cessna 188 Cropsprayer

Yes, you could even cloud seed from that if you could include a working release mechanism.

My position, just to be clear, is that cloud seeding has nothing to do with chemtrails for all the reasons repeated on here ad infinitum.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Well yes, I do. Because the atmosphere is already primed - full of particles and water vapor from the thousands of flights (hundreds of flights?) each day. If it's not cold enough, you could always throw a little dry ice out the window with it or you could engineer a particle that will promote ice crystals at higher temperatures. Also the peanut shaped thing I saw, if it was the MQ-4C Triton can get up to 53,000 feet.

Over approx 30,000ft it is always cold enough. If you understand that it is water vapour and particulates, why do you need to add anything else? If you think a tiny amount of dry ice can result in thick trails hundreds of miles long why has the formation of contrails from the exhaust of jets plus local conditions been something you have been so resistant to? Why would one need to spray a chemtrail at all?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

It was a category 3. It was heading north west. I don't watch the weather channel anymore since Rothschild bought it but back before that there was always a play by play of any Atlantic hurricane.

It could have been a category 5, that doesn't change the fact it was not a danger to NY at that time.

Just so you know the Rothschilds have nothing to do with the Weather channel...

The Weather Channel was founded on July 18, 1980,[5] by former WLS-TV/Chicago chief meteorologist and Good Morning America forecaster John Coleman and then-president of the channel's original owner Landmark Communications (now Landmark Media Enterprises), Frank Batten. It was launched on May 2, 1982.

On January 3, 2008, Landmark Communications put up The Weather Channel and its assets for sale.[6] On July 6, 2008, NBC Universal, Bain Capital and Blackstone Group agreed to purchase The Weather Channel from Landmark.[7] The sale was finalized on September 12, 2008. NBC Universal also owned NBC Weather Plus, a rival service which was carried by and featured content from its local affiliates; that service announced its discontinuation three months later. Subchannels carrying Weather Plus have since switched to The Local AccuWeather Channel, kept the Weather Plus engine, or switched affiliations to other networks such as This TV or the Retro Television Network; some have shut down entirely.

en.wikipedia.org...

A little research goes a long way..

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join