It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Interesting clipper attachment sort of thing.
Top right
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Mini Dinosaur
Front center

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 9-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

"rover got questions wrong ! had to go the long way"

Rover did not wish to trample small 6 inch high cities :-)

Not sure what i am seeing here, the two round things, are they in the ground? right next to the open hand sculpture.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

looks a bit weird , any color pics of this region /area yet ?

funBox

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

any color pics of this region /area yet ?

Not that I have seen but I haven't specifically looked , sure wish all the photos were color, it really does help to distinguish what you are looking at. Where something starts and leaves off particularly.

no guess not

areo.info...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was looking at the old thread here with another 'coin" it looks to have a pattern on it also but is not a very clear image. There is a color one too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
areo.info...
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...
marsrover.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
this area sure looks like coral

areo.info...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Or more than one, if you look at a different thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
More like I expect a Mars armored bug to be like.

areo.info...

This whole are looks like sand formed over objects that are built and not natural.
edit on 9-3-2014 by Char-Lee because:

extra DIV

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

ArMaP

Or more than one, if you look at a different thread.

Was there other "coins" in that thread? I see a lot of photos are gone. One thing I notice is people don't like anyone "speculating" that an object is something, if we don't do that why look. I personally realize there is not way to KNOW what we are looking at without much more information unless we run across a clear indisputable object (like a city) :-)

I have seen several other of the circles but to far to look at.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Char-Lee
this area sure looks like coral

what would ancient coral be doing at the bottom of an ancient sea? that's just crazy talk.

--e.e. aleister

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Char-Lee
Was there other "coins" in that thread?

No, just one "coin", but, if I'm not mistaken, some people said that it could be a result of using the RAT tool, as they were looking at the circles made by the RAT and not at the coin-like object.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Those photos are not from Curiosity, they are from Spirit.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

ArMaP

ah, spirit, yes. so never mind. i'll just mosey along then, that's what i'll do.

-- e.e. aleister

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Aleister

ArMaP

ah, spirit, yes. so never mind. i'll just mosey along then, that's what i'll do.

-- e.e. aleister

Sorry to all of you who have seen all of these, but I have only seen a few before, I am new to being hooked on Mars gazing!

Coin...ish

areo.info...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

they make interesting comparison ,always a good thing me thinks , you cant have got through all of the new pictures yet ?

I think you maybe right

funBox

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

sounds like you've got the blue it blues, don't worry Aleister im sure the little blighter will turn up again

funBox

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

funbox

they make interesting comparison ,always a good thing me thinks , you cant have got through all of the new pictures yet ?

I think you maybe right

funBox

Skipped around a lot but I think I have looked through most of the news one, I am thinking of giving it up, I am feeling a little like a gambler, you really can't see the pictures well, speculations are fun when answers will be had, but it will be many many years probably before we actually are told much of anything about Mars.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Char-Lee

funbox

I think you maybe right

funBox

Skipped around a lot but I think I have looked through most of the news one, I am thinking of giving it up, I am feeling a little like a gambler, you really can't see the pictures well, speculations are fun when answers will be had, but it will be many many years probably before we actually are told much of anything about Mars.

im still waiting for the pictures from inside that half a geode/whatever , hope its not years till them photos come through, the interior of that was fascinating in all the pictures that ive seen so far

but yeah , nasa like to dribble in small snippits , take Jim o'berg's thread on the meteorite from back in the seventies I think ,that was a long ongoing story , and still there is no solid conclusion, amazing

its probably mankinds greatest discovery, life unknown, on a planet that's not earth.. a biggie

funBox

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Char-Lee
Sorry to all of you who have seen all of these, but I have only seen a few before, I am new to being hooked on Mars gazing!
Coin...ish

The "coins" would be a lot more interesting if the ground wasn't covered with those round blueberries everywhere, which I imagine could potentially wear down or crack in two to create something roundish and flattish that looks like a coin, particularly if you can't see the bottom side.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

hasn't the rover murdered a multitude already ?

to me they don't look solid enough to be squashed and reformed into a disc, has any spectrographic analysis been performed on a dewberry sample? what are they comprised of ?

funBox

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join