It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

funbox
had any more thoughts on you know what ?

Too much work, I haven't had any time to think about any thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

no worries , if you like we can come up with a few briefs/ layouts , then you can amend and rubberstamp
many hands and all

funBox

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can anyone tell, even though this picture is really blurred, is this one item or more than one rock? I am calling it bear sculpture for now :-)

Front left.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 8-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

It'd be funny if the one you thought was a sculpture was a real marsammal.

EDIT: Ah, and here, what the bear is looking at. Directly along where its body is pointed, just North of the Rover's tracks, right in the center in this picture, something that looks like a spokey thing. Photo artifact or "ain't that a fact". Old-time fossil or mistake colossal. Rock to make the case, that or a hard place. Spokely presented for your viewing entertainment:

edit on 8-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

or one of a matching pair

funBox

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

pairs with no cares. funbox, if you haven't looked at my post above yours again, check er out, see if you see that as a spokey guy with your eye in the sky.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

I am finding the newer pictures from NASA more blurred with less interesting things..could just be me and tired eyes though!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

aghh one of those sneaky edits eh

*revs up the fisherprice junior wormhole machine*

yep I reckon I spotted it , hard to make out but there is a shape outlines, maybe with a few artefacts thrown in for good measure

funBox

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No, I see them as more blurry as well. Maybe its one of the cameras that's gone blurry or we're just noticing it more after looking at the pics from the other cameras?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I think my eyes got blurred about 40 pages back , im surprised I can still breathe

it wouldn't surprise me though If Nasa had been compressing the images again , I haven't looked at the file sizes though

funBox

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Seems like it's full of artifacts, which is where the gold be laden, aye, 'cause the wee fossils can hide themselves amongst the photographic burps and tussles, and so clarity is unclear but all we can seek here be the percentage. I'd give this one, pulled out of my hat, a .4 percent chance of being a spoke creature, a darn fine percentage to catch rock fish on.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Big n small spiral or jpeg artifact

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

its puzzling , I understand that they have chemical analysis to determine if there is life on mars fair enough, but for scientific study of the environment , especially the pictures that come from chem cam, the picture are so bad at times , I find it very difficult to see what scientific data can be obtained with any certainty, never mind clarity

the cameras just seem to be used as navigation tools , and the pictures we get are ,.. just for fun

*grumble grumble *

funBox

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Char-Lee
Big n small spiral or jpeg artifact

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

We have a Bingo! Please check the card (/geologists, scribes, and exobiologists gather around to glance at the picture. Discussion of "pretty close to the camera, no?" and "did you write that down?" and "guests enter on the left, move along" echoes through the internet chambers (Dr. Who can hear them all, he's got instruments for that).

Anyway, what I meant to say was, "Nice find!"

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Not bad at all , can definatly see the curves

these are the type of camera angles where zooming is much better and more information can be got from it , its them pesky horizon landscape shots that can degrade rapidly.. im sure I mentioned this back in the distant past
, Aleister , can I borrow you off the scribe and by proxy Elijah , you can use the time machine , but no causing any game changing temporal shifts , see what I said about zoom
I wonder if Phage has a scribe ,, he must have forgotten pretty much every comment beyond 25000 by now

funBox
edit on 8-3-2014 by funbox because: wolves of a temporal sort

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This area is so different than anything else in the photo...
Rock eating slime perhaps!

areo.info...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

it has a curved blobbish look about it , creeping landscape devouring blueberrys , or maybe its dewberry for breakfast, Newberry's for dinner...

funBox

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My magnifying glass makes it look like an image is on this coin like thing.
it looks like an open ended triangle with lines crossing it

areo.info...

areo.info...
edit on 8-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Yes all those mineral rich berries!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

yum yum , I wonder if a jam could be made out of them

is that a Zee I see

doesn't look like its made out of jpeg artefacts..
looks like its marked somehow

funBox

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join