It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Yes, but Char-Lee's original "coin" has a Z on its surface. Or an N. Or three lines. Zorro comes to mind, and then leaves the mind.

If I had a Martian coin I'd probably spend it on nonsense and then regret it later (nah, just kidding, I'd stick it in the "Z" or "N" slot - mint marks no doubt - in my coin folder).

funbox, well, nothing in particular. It's just fun typing "funbox". I see that the Rover has gone off track a little, and that was over four or so days ago. Whatcha think it spotted? (flying glerps and potions come to mind).

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

funbox
to me they don't look solid enough to be squashed and reformed into a disc, has any spectrographic analysis been performed on a dewberry sample? what are they comprised of ?

They're hematite, from what I understand. Made mostly of iron that has stuck together. So if you crack them or slice them, they have a tendency to shine on the inside, like these coins.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Blue Shift

Char-Lee
Sorry to all of you who have seen all of these, but I have only seen a few before, I am new to being hooked on Mars gazing!
Coin...ish

The "coins" would be a lot more interesting if the ground wasn't covered with those round blueberries everywhere, which I imagine could potentially wear down or crack in two to create something roundish and flattish that looks like a coin, particularly if you can't see the bottom side.

Can't see any markings on anything but the one object which does not seem to be the same material as the "blueberries" all is conjecture.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

unbox, well, nothing in particular. It's just fun typing "funbox"

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

crack them or slice them ? have you been trying out some kind of new recipe for jam or something?

hematite eh , iron , kind of a poor material for shaping with such definition via geological processes, passing sand grains I suppose could have scored the groves out over time

an odd one for sure

funBox

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

hmm Aleister , that's the most anomalous thing ive read all day
even more than the Stan friedman questions and ,,, a few answers thread

funBox

edit on 10-3-2014 by funbox because: wolves drank a ford ??

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Oh yeah? I've been accused of worse (I actually had to look the word up). Friedman seems to be answering most of the questions, and it looks like he accepted an on-line ATS debate with Jim Oberg. Maybe Oberg (who it would be nice to see on this thread looking over some of our choice specimens - we've got quite a collection now) will give him a further go on the current thread.

And where be the new pictures? Curiosity did veer off course days ago and I don't know if its been heard of since. Chasing whatnots and marsyotes I'd reckon.

EDIT: Whoops, as I spoke! Oberg just gave Friedman an upper cut. Will Friedman duck and weave??? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

hmmm , I cant see that ending well
telepathic auditors , alerting one of the astronauts there was a problem with the craft before take-off,.. did the engineer crew act on this advice or laugh and take a smoke break ?

funBox

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Aleister
And where be the new pictures? Curiosity did veer off course days ago and I don't know if its been heard of since. Chasing whatnots and marsyotes I'd reckon.

Trying to figure out a way to climb the hill without falling off a cliff into the fossilized coral and sponge beds. Too busy to take happy snaps.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bipedal marsupial tracks:

TRACKS

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Blue Shift
Bipedal marsupial tracks:

TRACKS

A little more than an hour ago I was mulling the thread over while eating, and remembered funbox's wise statement that finding life on Mars (or somewhere) would be the major story for the human race. And this is why we enjoy playing/searching on this thread. As I thought that I also thought that what we are missing are tracks. Tiny tracks of tiny things, larger tracks, etc. Since Curiosity is exploring an ancient seafloor I wouldn't expect tracks as much as the things you, Char-Lee, funbox and others have found, exomarine grumpities and flingabouts. Then after catching up on the Friedman thread I came here and.....tracks. Or at least something near enough to cook the Easter goose over and point out to neoskeptics. Are these from Curiosity or the older Rovers? Nice work.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

the return of the bears ? although from this distance the marks look as if made from a hoof

or maybe a rampaging pack of

funBox

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I was thinking about tracks also, I realized there are many many paths that could hid tracks they are everywhere, and the rovers tracks sometimes are only partial like there is a thin tough crust. I noticed when they dig you can see the "shell" surface broken in pieces around, so i am thinking, even if some life forms live off morning dew, there is not enough moisture to leave the ground soft.

It would take something heavy maybe or with tracks like Rovers to break the surface. I have seen many spots like what Blue is showing, maybe those are created when there is dew as they say there is in the mornings and they simply leave an outline.

The surface is not shown to us in enough detail i think to see something the size of a mouse track.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

funbox

hmm Aleister , that's the most anomalous thing ive read all day
even more than the Stan friedman questions and ,,, a few answers thread

funBox

edit on 10-3-2014 by funbox because: wolves drank a ford ??

When ever they have had one of these things I never have my question answered which some ask numerous questions and are repeatedly answered and it depresses me :-( This time my question was weird so I can understand, but all it required was a yes or no, still I made it to long to read I guess.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

did you see anything that day yourself ? , from your description you would have thought thousands would have saw it , if it blotted out the sun, but a event like that in hard times , I can understand why your memorys unclear

ah well, NIck pope didn't answer me in the Q&A's, but then I might have , (if I remember correctly) been taking the piss a bit

funBox
edit on 10-3-2014 by funbox because: of wolves gathering in gargantuan numbers

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

If the tiniest tracks could be seen, and you and others have brought hints of something, then that would be more interesting than all the rocks in all the lounges in all the world.

I thought your question to Friedman was excellent, and what an experience. All of them saw something huge and amazing, and then all of them can't remember it (and you didn't ask in years) - a great story. Did you ever have your daughter and the others sketch what they saw (or what they can remember of it?). Friedman has signed off for today, but will be back tomorrow, and it looks like Oberg and he may actually have a debate here. That would be something to read, and I'm not even that much into UFO's (although I was at a UFO convention once and met the "giants" of the field - darn it that I didn't have everybody sign the program or something).

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

a pic for the ages. Are those three of them jumping or getting set to jump all in a row? When an ex-girlfriend and I saw "Alien" together, and the movie ended, she looked at me and said kind of shaken-up "The things I've seen today" (one of those quotes I remember in exact words years later).

EDIT: Friedman answered my question, but it was along the lines of "don't bother me, you think I hold things back? Next".

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Aleister
EDIT: Friedman answered my question, but it was along the lines of "don't bother me, you think I hold things back? Next".

I personally believe he holds plenty back, and I suspect it mostly has to do with various people in "authority" (military or intelligence folk) feeding him bits of information that he believes to be true.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

No I didn't see anything (that I remember) Chico is in its own area and the foothills go out from there I lived in orchards in the boonies, not sure if you are familiar with the area, they did live outside the city near the airport I believe so maybe blotting out the sky for them was not like I was picturing the whole city...I took her words "everyone saw it" to mean the city not just them, but we were not speaking and I was stunned she had called.

I have no way of understanding my own response I would have and should have been overwhelmed with emotion excited and asking a thousand questions and yet I can't remember asking any, this was a girl who hated anything sci fi or outside of reality, she believes in nothing, not UFO's, ghosts or anything she still only reads biographies and that sort of thing. She also was always trustworthy and honest but we are like day and night.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I think Char-Lee found that one 20 odd pages back ?
good resembelance to the cranium of an alien ,
the music was haunting in that film , very slow and creepy, desolate almost..

went in with the Dr Martins on did you Aleister ?

funBox

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join