It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

funbox
reply to post by Char-Lee

like they were cast from the same rock mold , they do have an interlocking feel about them

I think im about done on mars tonight ,eyes on stalks , good night

funBox

Yes they do and the one I added from higher up! I am really great at piecing things together...but not on screen :-(

Look I found a Crown nearby or is it some really uber teeth? Middle bottom
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well it is going to sound crazy but I am not nuts just fruity.
Not am I thinking that first set is some kind of sculpture but that this one is also. If I am right that is why so many things look weird in this area there were at least two statues or maybe they were all a part of one. A few of the possible parts.I realize i will never know if i am wrong or right.

The main peace looks different if you use a magnifying glass it looks coated metal looks like in Gold.

Also the main piece is shaped exactly like a whole body sculpture that blows up in the kiln, Mars looks like it was hit with some amazing heat and just shattered everything, warped the rocks and made them crack, shatter in odd ways even puffed and hollowed rocks.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 10-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Interesting was looking at Rover, see that single thread wonder what that is.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Does anyone know what causes splotches is it water?

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 10-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I know the Rover makes photos. Where can i view them ?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hovering mushroom:

It has a little four-pointed star pattern on it, too.

Actually, it looks more like a little Celtic cross.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...]http://mars. jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00566/opgs/edr/ncam/NLB_447749176EDR_F0290566NCAM00354M_.JPG

edit on 11-3-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

ZeroFurrbone
I know the Rover makes photos. Where can i view them ?

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...#/?slide=533

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Char-Lee
Does anyone know what causes splotches is it water?

My guess would be that little particles of dust stick to each other because of static electricity, kind of like dust bunnies, and then they get blown around by the wind, picking up more dust and leaving little trails. That's a guess. I don't know.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Just trying to catch up a bit, this thread is moving on pretty fast ... here's a formation that IMO we should be keeping an eye on. It's from sol 551 and I took the snapshot below from this GigaPan:

Source Images: 1 | 2

I see several interesting features just on this one chunk (wonder if anybody else does, too?). But prior to any interpretation, I'd like to wait for the sol 551 updates (the MastCam left images are still missing). Then, we'll have a chance to look at it in 3D to rule out any tricks of perspective, light and shadows ...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

I won't mention the main formation, per your request, but right up front (bottom centerish, just to the left of the motionless camouflaged rabbit) is one of funbox's undulating shell-like edges. Just want to flip those over and grab the snails, to race them.
edit on 11-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

yep looks like one of the IT's lost its's dental plate

interesting shape indeed

funBox

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

funbox

yep looks like one of the IT's lost its's dental plate

interesting shape indeed

funBox

Good eye Char-Lee, and good zoom focus Mr. f . As you asked about one earlier, what geological forces created that? It looks both rounded and toothed, but who am I to complain.
edit on 11-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

yeah , there's a fair collection of toothy like objects Dquick get out of the 2% water sharks !

but not all have been sharp , or animal like ...

the little discussed..

sometime all on their todd

or in pairs

or in a eel like head

funBox

edit on 11-3-2014 by funbox because: www

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by jeep3r

I won't mention the main formation, per your request, but right up front (bottom centerish, just to the left of the motionless camouflaged rabbit) is one of funbox's undulating shell-like edges. Just want to flip those over and grab the snails, to race them.

Yep, those curved & thin fragments are definitely interesting ... but let's find just one logarithmic spiral feature anywhere at Gale and we'd have a very strong argument for all our assumptions! Didn't see any as of yet, but if I do y'all know where I'm gonna post it!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Blue Shift
I think it would be more likely that something a long time ago came hopping along on the soggy ground and compacted it enough to make it a little harder than the surrounding mush, then the water dried up and left the hard footprints, which survived as rough reverse shadows for a billion years.

I think those "footprints" are white rocks.

This is one example of fossilized footprints found in Portugal, in this case near Fátima.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

ZeroFurrbone
I was thinking.. Is it posible that we find so many "anomalies" is because its fake ? Like.. Its is happening on earth ? Or is already proven that is happening on Mars.

It's a little difficult to prove something like that, but the way the rocks are eroded, the almost inexistent clouds, and the way the few visible clouds look points to somewhere not on Earth, at least to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

jeep3r

Aleister
reply to post by jeep3r

Yep, those curved & thin fragments are definitely interesting ... but let's find just one logarithmic spiral feature anywhere at Gale and we'd have a very strong argument for all our assumptions! Didn't see any as of yet, but if I do y'all know where I'm gonna post it!

This not-so-oldey but a goodie one comes close:

funbox

defiantly more than enough room for little swirly thing to filter mars plankton,

blueshifts and Elfkrins swirly thing

sorry Blueshift , I couldn't resist blowing it up

funBox

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

indeed, was a good find , ide put that in a contest if there was one

closest we have come to fibonacci yet

funBox

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here's one. Apparently fairly round. Wavy, segmented edge:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...]http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00565/mcam/0565M L2289000000E1_DXXX.jpg
edit on 11-3-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

hmm , have you found a blue it too ?

those small cylindrical outlines that appear to transit into the sand , no doubt a mere trick of the light

funBox

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

blueeit's got the blues, just curled up next to BlueShift's spokey roundy thing. Or maybe sunning itself (not hard to do on those cloudless Martian days). Nice finds again (but no blueit tracks, unless it flys - we never considered that they could fly and that's why few tracks are around). When rocks fly.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join