It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

I think she means this one, which someone at the coffee cup thread said looks like a coffee cup with ribs. I don't see any ribs. Or the coffee cup:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

hmm I don't think I would be enjoying some tea out of that, the glazing hasn't stood upto much

the ribs are a good one tho
much more akin

now I see it , jeez had to zoom into that some , looks like a little white coil in the deepest shadows, ill do a blow up later

funBox
edit on 4-2-2014 by funbox because: wolves poured a lovely cuppa

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

This one from page two of that thread they grabbed it but supposedly they can all see a cup and ribs?

www.gigapan.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

looks like a little white coil in the deepest shadows, ill do a blow up later

Sure wish we could see into the shadows in many pictures it looks like something interesting just out of sight!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by funbox

I think she means this one, which someone at the coffee cup thread said looks like a coffee cup with ribs. I don't see any ribs. Or the coffee cup:

That looks like water under that rock and areas look wet.

When I look at it careful to see cup it looks cuplike.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Someone must have spilled the coffee. I'm pretty sure that's the one they were talking about, with the white round thing (perspective, the white rock looks round because of the other rock on top of it which makes it look like a rounded cup).

I like funbox's ribbed rock though. And news update from another thread, the rover is sitting at the top of the sand dune now, and NASA is going to leave it there for just a little while to see if the sand dune shifts at all (in the wind I suppose). Unlike "fast and furious" this rover is "slow and serene".

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I am pretty sure it is the glowie eye of a Marsimal! The other eye is hidden on the other side!It could even be the eye of that giant buried huge snakelike Marsimal it is sitting on!

On the other hand it could be a floating creature that just looks like it is on a rock or part of a rock.

I am sure you agree.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Great thread! Sorry i have been away. The anomolies keep coming lol. Some new images released and i have just found what looks like a being stood behind a plastic hide ,the very top right corner of this pic. mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
And other anomolies, like the catflap type thing in the sand.

And just what is that in the sand in this pic mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 4-2-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Sooooo, I was wrong they were not looking at the round ball thingie but the water under the rock cup thingie.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

funbox

spokey thing ? ill have a butchers for that one , but I found a red spoke and a whirly-ma-gig thingymabob,

words , pathetic,.. heres some pics

sol529

did you mean this spokey thing ?

funBox
edit on 4-2-2014 by funbox because: link in right post

edit on 4-2-2014 by funbox because: add pic retort
That head looks like the first monkey space helmet. So they sent it to mars ........

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

try and picture it as a puddle not standing up but flat.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Char-Lee

That fits. Another one that fits is somebody on the other thread says that all it is is just sunlight, sunlight seeping though the space between the rocks. Could be all of those combined, and wouldn't that be a fine mess!
edit on 4-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a closer view , I cant be bothered looking to much into the gigapan for a higher res pic so I blew up the one provided earlier,

doesn't look any better blown up really ,im too lasy to look for it, those gigapans are too big , plus there full of stichin errors, glitches, etc much more thorough and easier with the individual pics for me

funBox

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Aleister

Char-Lee

That fits. Another one that fits is somebody on the other thread says that all it is is just sunlight, sunlight seeping though the space between the rocks. Could be all of those combined, and wouldn't that be a fine mess!
edit on 4-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

The color seems wrong for the sunlight unless it is hitting water

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Looking at the sunshine and the placement of the cracks, it does look like just sunlight. Or should I say, Let the Sun Shine....Let, the Sun Shine In...The Sun...Shineeee In!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

yeah I noticed that with these too , why is the sand around them a darker shade , is it more saturated ?

pic sol532?

funBox

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

funbox
yeah I noticed that with these too , why is the sand around them a darker shade , is it more saturated ?

I think it's because the undisturbed soil has not being "burned" by the Sun for thousands of years, like the surface has. We can also see that on Earth, when we break a rock the inside has stronger colours.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

which one? , the anomaly with a lot of red in it ? monkeys splattered helmet?

funBox

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

funbox

a closer view , I cant be bothered looking to much into the gigapan for a higher res pic so I blew up the one provided earlier,

doesn't look any better blown up really ,im too lasy to look for it, those gigapans are too big , plus there full of stichin errors, glitches, etc much more thorough and easier with the individual pics for me

funBox

Actually it does to me, but I see a small pool of impossible water!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

maybe , has the rover moved these rocks ? ,
I had that happen to a jar of jalapenos once , they turned albino in three weeks in the sun
, still tasted good tho.

impossible water?
I wonder what that tastes like ?

funBox
edit on 4-2-2014 by funbox because: of thirsty wolves

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join