It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by funbox

and this odd rock

edit on 27-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Ah, so the miniature Aztecs have built their temple to sacrifice miniature Martian virgins. Film at 11.

Is this really on one of the pictures from Mars? hahahahahahaha huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

that looks like something new from ikea

double tabletop workspace

o my bleeding eyes

*funbox gaffers in the white mice*

ahh better

funBox

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Aleister

Char-Lee
reply to post by funbox

and this odd rock

Ah, so the miniature Aztecs have built their temple to sacrifice miniature Martian virgins. Film at 11.

Is this really on one of the pictures from Mars? hahahahahahaha huh?

Well it may have been in the distance so I have no idea of the true size. It looked to me like a machine part.(everyone in THAT thread said "rock" how usual.

Personally I think the Martian intelligent types are very small. I think that as the planet deteriorated they dammed up what water was left and they dug and built stone homes along some of the remaining water. We can see remains of the homes around water areas and artifacts that dealt with the water.

Then I think they headed truly underground as it got worse on the surface, piping underground water to their living areas, I believe they started getting smaller and smaller and may now be very tiny.

Eh don't let my personal opinion put a stop to the thread

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

what ? kobolds on mars ? little peoples? from far off worlds? got to be careful on this one , the galactic federation might start checking little boxes with words like sizeism. ahh poor little buggers, must be pretty stark living in rocksville, ide know ide want to pop my head out in curiosity at curiosity

you know those circular pictures you have posted... do you have the sourse image? , the ones you posted are to small to blow up, I think I might need dynamite made by elverian hands

tinyBox
edit on 27-1-2014 by funbox because: morlock riding wolves insisted so

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

ide want to pop my head out in curiosity at curiosity

Those are picture we DON'T get to see!

I I looked, no I didn't keep the large pictures those were cut from, I remember they were from photos someone else put on a thread long ago, was probably one of Arkin's threads but it was a long time ago, I saved them because although everyone said rock I just don't see how they are so sure.

The S or 5 shaped )rock) it seems it would be pretty hard for a rock to take that shape. The other one they all said was 3 rocks together, but the thing seems to have teeth on it like a grabbing claw of some kind, not knowing the size limits the possibilities of course.

Remember this lovely pear like item?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a needle in a haystack then, and im way too burnt out to scoure the multitude that are Arkens threads

and I definatly don't recall it.

Arken if your ears are burning

funBox

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

So what about the hidden ammonite in the sol 514 MastCam archive? I actually overlooked it at first, but I think it's still worth posting here (image is white-balanced and contrast-enhanced):

Unfortunately, the resolution is very low so it's of course debatable whether or not it could really be a fossil ammonite trapped in the corner of that rock. But there seems to be something there, that is reminiscent of the circular/spiral segments, which are typical for ammonite shells.

... no question, we'd need MAHLI close-ups to confirm any such claims, but I thought some on here might find this interesting!

Original NASA/JPL Image (Sol 514)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

If that rock was in the ground and the "ammonite thing sitting flush to the ground it is again very like the odd circle with spokes in the prior pages of this thread!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

funbox

a needle in a haystack then, and im way too burnt out to scoure the multitude that are Arkens threads

and I definatly don't recall it.

Arken if your ears are burning

funBox

I created the files October 11, 2012 so it was an ongoing post from then, I remember exactly where the objects were in each of the two photos. Maybe i will give it a shot looking tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Two Beetle with Alter and skull

Marsamal

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

was it this post by any chance ?

sol2

funBox

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

funbox

was it this post by any chance ?

sol2

funBox

Nope wasn't it I assume this thing on the right is from the rover landing?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

www.360cities.net...#-411.85,55.67,17.4

From that panorama this looks like our clam only with both sides!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I tried the panorama , but got a bit sea sick , they should ease down the sensitivity, so ill take ure word on the screenshot

kinda clamy,

theres been quite a few of these split rock type structures, and @Jeepers jeep3r, is that a snail sucking on a rock?, i can almost sea the color disappearing, as it devours the rock of nutrients

hmm I wonder what next

bedBox

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

hmm I wonder what next

getting close to their time for the BIG announcement! "we found A microb on mars!"

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

jeep3r
reply to post by jeep3r

So what about the hidden ammonite in the sol 514 MastCam archive? I actually overlooked it at first, but I think it's still worth posting here (image is white-balanced and contrast-enhanced):

Unfortunately, the resolution is very low so it's of course debatable whether or not it could really be a fossil ammonite trapped in the corner of that rock. But there seems to be something there, that is reminiscent of the circular/spiral segments, which are typical for ammonite shells.

... no question, we'd need MAHLI close-ups to confirm any such claims, but I thought some on here might find this interesting!

Original NASA/JPL Image (Sol 514)

Well, another possible Spoke creature (or Spoke creature wannabe). Very good find jeep. How many is that now, five? Six? Of different sizes, and all of them coming with questions and theories, certainly, yet all of them adding up to a bundle of questions for experts outside and inside of ATS who could be invited to take an educated guess about what this means.

Does BuzzDengue's first one just appear to be something, but is actually a collection of rocks which happen to be in a perceptive line? Is it the inside of a cracked meteorite? And how to explain the distinctive rim? This one, the one on my present avatar with its Little Green companion that I've asked the site "what kind of rock is that?", the one or two that Char-Lee has found. I can't even recall all of them now.

A priority for searchers of past photos of Mars, Yellowknife Bay and other areas, could be looking for more of these spoked-shaped objects, with that distinctive center, and possibly with the rim.

Getting very interesting, in an interesting way, as the search continues - in a lighthearted and playing way by lots of us, but centered on the seriousness of what we are finding and describing - and as one by one these things are located and pointed out.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

Could somebody open the IMG file and verify... Thanks
SOURCE IMAGE FILE
NLB_427502048EDR_F0080610NCAM05114M1.IMG
NLB_427502048EDR_F0080610NCAM05114M1.LBL

Triangular "Cloaking" Weirdness Going on Here...
This is close to 500X, 163Y on the IMG file image

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what? You tell me...close to the above item

Vertical tripod-ish apparatus with round parts at the base.
To the left of the above three items, estimated 385X, 158Y

A round object with a hose or handle across the top

I am trying to get software to get to the actual IMG view.
Again, can some one try to get better pics on this, I am limited by software on these IMG's currently, Thank You!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Char-Lee- What is the image number and pixel address on this one? Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Hi MisterX
Lots of other stuff out and around "WX" Rock...
See pixel refs @
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the file work up for me ArMaP!!!

Seriously, nobody else sees the head and the skeletal remains in this?
This one is still bothering me... is that an underground door?

...oh well... upward and onward.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join