It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast = 666 = www = Smartphones and Google Glass

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

ProleUK

All this is down to interpritation. If I write a prophecy now about our future I'm sure someone can fit that prophecy into some loose connection.

666 being www in Hebrew Gematria is not down to interpretation or opinion. You can have your own subjective opinions but you cant have your own subjective facts.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

KamiKazeKenji

Whoa. This is a real eye-opener. Had I not read this post, I may have never realized such a possibility. Or maybe, I wouldn't have realized it until it was too late.

And thats what this is about...its about considering a possibility, rather than just shooting the information down without consideration.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

And 2-dimensional relationships, in a lot of cases!

Also... there are two people on the world stage right now that are interesting when it comes to prophecy, one of the is Obama and the other one is Pope Francis. I'm analyzing this based on prophecy and a behavioral perspective, not based on dislike for either person.

However - Obama has become the leader of a new kind of person that he has created in his own image, more or less. It is difficult to explain, but I have seen him speak as well, and he had an aura of "divinity" around him. He is a good anti-Christ candidate according to Nostradamus.

According to the Prophecy of St. Malachy, St. Peter the Roman will be the last Pope, and his number is up right now - he will be / is an anti-Pope - and following his reign will be the end of the Catholic Church. There are a lot of more specifics on this. One is that he helps the church through a hard time, or transitory period.

The prior Pope Benedict resigned, as God told him to, and I believe it was because we have been seeing societal changes unlike the world has ever seen. I can barely keep up with them and I am only 28. They had to choose a Jesuit, it was the only way.

Wikipedia: Prophecy of the Popes

One thing I want to note is that I am reporting on these things - that doesn't mean I don't support Obama or the new Pope, it doesn't even mean I'm not going to buy Google Glass and a Smart Phone - my will power is pretty low - but I highly suspect you are right.

I also want to point out one other thing - computers use visual interfaces. When in the history of mankind has anyone ever used visual interfaces? Even early computers used levers, punch cards and DOS.

It is a stretch, but there is a race of beings that use both visual interfaces and networking to communicate - and those are the Greys. We know they use networking because they are well-known to be psychic, and we know they use visual interfaces because of the way they communicate with some abducted folk.

Now, if we were reverse-engineering Grey technology, it might end up acting similar in nature - however, we have had networking for centuries before this with things like the telegraph - but as an above poster said, this is instant access to information. I can pull up my friend in Turkey on Facebook and ping her right now.

This is the best thread I have seen on the subject. Thanks. I especially liked the reference to the Jewish artifacts that were able to be taken on and off.

edit on 27amFri, 27 Dec 2013 06:08:40 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27amFri, 27 Dec 2013 06:09:42 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Personally, I can't wait for Mark of the Beast to actually happen.
How many different kinds of Marks of the Beast are we going to have?
Printed money? SS#? Credit Card? Barcode tattoos? Cell phones? RFID Chips?

Everyone that subscribes to that mythology will finally get to get their persecution fetish tickled, and even more so, some of them are supposedly supposed to get happily zapped up into Jesus Rapture Spaceship or something.

After that, the rest of us can go on with our lives, waving them goodbye; happy for them that after over 2000 years of waiting for something that never happened no matter how much of a frenzy they whipped themselves into, they finally got to realize their dreams.

They can be happy.
Those of us left can be happy for them, as well as happy to be rid of them.
Those of us left can give jobs to the people that actually have a work ethic more important to them than adherence to a mythology.
Those of us left can divide up all the swag left behind by those zapped into Jesus Rapture Spaceship and maybe give their empty homes and churches over to the Homeless and other good causes.

Everybody's Happy.

I fervently hope that the Jesus Rapture Spaceship isn't too selective either. I hope everyone that wants it, or might suddenly decide they want it once it shows up, gets it.
That way, there won't be anyone left behind feeling bad about missing a boat they wanted on.

Everyone gets their wishes fulfilled.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Because thats the choice people make, otherwise why would people be punished for choosing the mark, if they know no better.
Pretty much all the discussions i've read about the mark indicates that people take it on knowing the choice they are making.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Everyone gets their wishes fulfilled.

Look at this post again 10 years down the line and we shall see. I'm willing to go either way.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Skyfloating

Revolution9

I got no problem with glasses or any device. However an RFID and 16 digit bar code chip implanted anywhere on my body, that is the only way I can participate in buying and selling, is the mark of the beast anyway.

As I said in the OP, I really do think Bar Codes and Chip Implants are way too obvious and wouldnt be accepted by the majority.

Yes Sir, I'm counting on that being the case.

However, I can see that dark day on the horizon. Refer to the original Obamacare plan where there was provision for type 2 electronic implantable devices being used for medically related data.

The concept is real and it is only our abhorrence on such a mass scale that keeps such ideas under wraps.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

WilsonWilson

Because thats the choice people make, otherwise why would people be punished for choosing the mark, if they know no better.
Pretty much all the discussions i've read about the mark indicates that people take it on knowing the choice they are making.

Well... they are already punished for choosing the Mark even though there is a lot of peer pressure to choose it, death for not choosing it, and no access to food or trade without it -

Although you make a good point -

Do you think someone will announce it? Like "Hey guys, this is the Mark of the Beast! Line right up! Instant access to information and a new messaging App!"

One thing is for sure, though - there has already been a massive societal change with the advancement of technology. And I've felt a lot of stress from it personally. I even have an internet addiction - the internet and instant access to information is like ####### to me.
edit on 27amFri, 27 Dec 2013 06:17:20 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27amFri, 27 Dec 2013 06:21:55 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Jules Vern and H.G. Wells did a pretty good job (especially Mr. Vern) Yeah, I guess someone with a good imagination can just about do what the OP said.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

darkbake

Look at this post again 10 years down the line and we shall see. I'm willing to go either way.

Actually, if we realize age reversal technologies, as well as technological singularity, I expect to pull up an archived version of this another 2000 years from now, as a quaint reminder of a time when people were less rational and seemed to rather enjoy whipping themselves into a fear fest over nothing.

If people are really all that scared of the dreaded "Mark of the Beast", if it's really that important to them, they can convert to be Amish, Quakers, or Split off into their very own anachronistic Sect allows technology, but only up to a certain point.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Skyfloating

KamiKazeKenji

Whoa. This is a real eye-opener. Had I not read this post, I may have never realized such a possibility. Or maybe, I wouldn't have realized it until it was too late.

And thats what this is about...its about considering a possibility, rather than just shooting the information down without consideration.

I think there is a possibility of evil (and good) in just about any man-made invention. Money has the power to do very good things - it also can do very evil things. Airplanes have done wonders in connecting people in very good ways, but airplanes have also been responsible for great destruction and sorrow. The internet has been able to spread much good information, but there is also bad stuff being spread on the internet. Is the internet a distraction keeping us from doing good work here on earth? Maybe for some, but you might say television has also been a great distraction as well.

I think the bottom line is that it isn't the invention itself that is evil, it is the people involved that make it so. There has always been good and evil in the world - in pretty much the same proportions, no matter what the new invention is. That's my opinion anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Actually, if we realize age reversal technologies, as well as technological singularity, I expect to pull up an archived version of this another 2000 years from now, as a quaint reminder of a time when people were less rational and seemed to rather enjoy whipping themselves into a fear fest over nothing.

If people are really all that scared of the dreaded "Mark of the Beast", if it's really that important to them, they can convert to be Amish, Quakers, or Split off into their very own anachronistic Sect allows technology, but only up to a certain point.

You express yourself so well. Way to take that opportunity. I may be in the exact same place as you - but instead thinking about the past in a nostalgic manner.
edit on 27amFri, 27 Dec 2013 06:34:36 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

pheonix358
to be honest, it happens every time something new comes out.

The Internet is not "just something new coming out", its one of the biggest revolutions of Human Consciousness in the History of humankind.
edit on 27-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I have to second this. It makes the Industrial Revolution look like... nothing. I mean I see people riding wagons, and then I see people in cars going slightly faster. People riding in sailboats, rowboats and ships, and then their boats get steam powered and go slightly faster.

The Internet is a game-changer.

Did you know before the Internet, the biggest invention was Nuclear Power? That's what George Orwell thought would change society.

I read that in Brave New World, and was like, sorry Orwell - a new energy source doesn't cut it - on the right track, though, as Nuclear Power Plants do make electricity.
edit on 27amFri, 27 Dec 2013 06:39:21 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Skyfloating

pheonix358
to be honest, it happens every time something new comes out.

The Internet is not "just something new coming out", its the biggest revolution of Human Consciousness in the History of humankind.

I disagree with that. I think the development of language was the biggest revolution of human consciousness. Being able to communicate, period. Then, you have iterations of that communication. The internet is the latest iteration - that's all.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

darkbake

However - Obama has become the leader of a new kind of person that he has created in his own image, more or less. It is difficult to explain, but I have seen him speak as well, and he had an aura of "divinity" around him. He is a good anti-Christ candidate according to Nostradamus.

Kind of doubtful because Obama has become unpopular and will be out of office soon.

According to the Prophecy of St. Malachy, St. Peter the Roman will be the last Pope, and his number is up right now - he will be / is an anti-Pope - and following his reign will be the end of the Catholic Church. There are a lot of more specifics on this. One is that he helps the church through a hard time, or transitory period.

Im familar with the prophecies of St. Malachy, but its way above my head to know whether they are accurate or not.

It is a stretch, but there is a race of beings that use both visual interfaces and networking to communicate - and those are the Greys. We know they use networking because they are well-known to be psychic, and we know they use visual interfaces because of the way they communicate with some abducted folk. Now, if we were reverse-engineering Grey technology, it might end up acting similar in nature - however, we have had networking for centuries before this with things like the telegraph - but as an above poster said, this is instant access to information. I can pull up my friend in Turkey on Facebook and ping her right now.

Now you are stretching...but stretching is good, it trains the mental muscles. I like how you incorporate all these different fields of research.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

What time zone are you in? I am in Pacific Time conversing with people who are likely from around the world in real-time while laying on my bed and staring at a screen. It's basically a psychic network, is what I'm saying... the same functionality as if we were all part of a hive mind, depending on how integrated it gets.

Here is the fundamental change. I want to have a conversation about a topic - I post the topic and see who shows up. Previously, I might have based my choices on the people around me instead of the topics.

In the past, if I wanted to learn tennis, I might convince a good friend to learn with me. Now, I show up to the tennis court and see who is there. A change in tactics.
edit on 27amFri, 27 Dec 2013 06:44:51 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

WilsonWilson

I see what you're saying. My objection to this is that no human being intentionally makes choices in full awareness of the negative implications. If I give you choice A and B and you are fully aware that A is preferable in the long-term, you will choose A. So there has to be some degree of unawareness and deception involved...imo. Maybe Im wrong, but it seems unrealistic that the majority would willingly and enthusiastically embrace their own doom.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Lucifer and demons traditionally work through trickery and contractual agreements. This means that they convince you of something and get you to sign on - but in a lot of cases, you may not know to ask about the implications of what they mean.

For example, let's take Atheism. It is non-belief - but we don't know enough about human sociology to know how sustainable a system of non-belief is. There is the possibility that it is really just getting rid of an old system to replace it with a worse / different one.

I used that only as an example, it's the best one I can think of. Let's see... another example of a demon contract. Here is a non politically charged one.

Well, think of the Siren. The Siren lures men to her island with beautiful singing. We could say she also could lure them there with a lot of electronics and high-definition devices. But they shipwrecked the men there - and killed them if they tried to leave.

The sirens wanted the men and lured them away from Greek and Roman society to islands they could not escape from - because their ships had been wrecked and they get seduced by the music and electronics - quickly forgetting about responsibilities or free will.

So those are examples of how demon contracts traditionally work. They are not built to be fair, in most cases, as what is taken usually outweighs what is given - but the demons take from areas that people are not aware of yet, they take advantage of people not being intelligent or wise enough to see they are being ripped off.

The only way to get the most out of a demon contract is to outwit the demon. Even in that case, the contract is probably only built to give a perfect one-for-one trade if all the clauses are taken advantage of.

So you could, theoretically, make an even trade and even a friendly one based on giving the demon things he or she wants and taking what you want - even a partnership, I suppose. But this is how it all begins.

Over the course of the partnership, as a human, you are more likely to make mistakes and lose out - the demon simply won't.

Outwitting the demon would likely not be possible - especially if we are talking about Lucifer. As the Demon Lord, he would have a damn good knowledge of Law and Contracts.

So the best way to get out a demon contract, by the way, in case anyone is wondering, is simply to break it and tell the demon too bad - and then exorcise him. Seriously. The demon will get very angry because you are breaking the rules, but he won't be able to do much about it, except resort to trying to retaliate, but the demon's main strength is Law - at least the kind I'm talking about here.

You forget that you have the option of breaking the rules.
edit on 27amFri, 27 Dec 2013 07:13:06 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Revolution9

The concept is real and it is only our abhorrence on such a mass scale that keeps such ideas under wraps.

Yes, the concept is very real and any tyrants dream...but impossible to implement on a wide-scale right now. In another 100 years? Maybe. Or after some disasterous event? Maybe. When people are desperate. Maybe to receive some form of welfare? Who knows...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join