It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rejection is a blessing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by introspectionist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your comments remind me of this

REMEMBER:
Break the wrist and walk away Boys and Girls

NAT!

Hey kitty
edit on 26-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

introspectionist
reply to post by natalia

feminist new agers sound very hostile for being all for love and kindness. that's because you suck and i dont

What's a feminist new ager?
I'm actually married and have a kid sir. I've been married for 9years ...
Are you having a bad day? I may suck..but I do it well..
And if ya look at all my posts and replies.. You'll see who I really am.. And I was just being silly. You sir.. Are not being kind or nice at all. I was being sarcastic. Thinking that all hot women are manifestations of lucifer... I'm sorry you feel that way.. It's sad really. But it's your opinion and everyone has a right to their own opinion

edit on 26-12-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

introspectionist
haha the morons that reply in this thread and the morons that vote up their posts are great examples of how I am blessed not to be like you

I find it so sad you consider being a total Jerk a blessing. Because any sympathy you may have had from me in the beginning, is now gone. Due to you being the very same BULLY you complain about. No wonder you find yourself without a partner in your life. You literally push people away from you, as fast as you can.

You are not superior...just bitter and lonely. Unless you can find a way to look deep within yourself, to find the roots of your angry bitterness, and take responsibility for your own actions that got you to this place. You will die a bitter old man, all alone.

There is nothing attractive about you, that would draw a loving kind gentle person to you.

Des

edit on 26-12-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

(post by Destinyone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I get it "rejection is a blessing," so you come in here looking to get rejected and rebuked so you can feel blessed. This is a tad bit masochistic, you don't happen to own suspension hooks and a 9 tail do you? I am sorry to inform you that most of those that have responded to you here will not reject you, as it is obvious they responded to your request to be blessed only probably to your dismay your rudeness truly is far superior to all of ours combined. I may suggest craiglist casual encounters you may find a dom girl in there. Your insults are kindly accepted by this honey badger cause I dont give a * and am happy to help you feel blessed!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Well, I've been here for a while, and yet this is the first time I came across a thread being created with the sole purpose of insulting people.

I thought this was against T&C.

I quite frankly don't think your thread will survive the night.
And now go ahead and insult me too, just another nail in your very short membership's coffin.

PS: Are hot women all you care about?
Maybe that is your problem.

edit on 26/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

introspectionist
Yesterday I walked past a woman in a group and she held up her hand to cover her face. I know exactly what it means. But I have come to the realization that being small in this world doesn't mean anything. I'm actually better than others, more enlightened,

And you happen to know this is all about you, how?

If you seeking rejection everywhere you look, of course you are going to perceive it.

What a nice wall you have built to avoid interaction with the opposite sex. you create and give them a persona of rejecting you, so then you can feel superior and not have to deal with them. You have created this neat little world to live in that you don't have to let anybody in.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

introspectionist
reply to post by TheDoctor46

that's because you are retarded and im better than you

You fail as a troll.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thread closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join