It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above, So Below...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

Now.... doesn't that feel better? You got it all out.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by SLAYER69

Again, please source your Tesla quote.

In regard to the question of Tesla having said what ever about waves, vibration, resonance, I myself would be certain he did say such a thing, on many occasions.
I would think, anyone that understood electricity as he did, that such thought's, conversations, about such as this would be a given. Especially with him living in the time period, he lived in.
I don't see how he would not of discuss this.

Also in India they were aware of spinning atoms, long before, there were was even the microscope, much less an electron one. I know you want the source, I will have to check the Akasic Records on that one, but is that one also pretty much a given. It seems we have missed giving much credit to those in the past.

Please spell check that for me, I have a haddock, a glowie one from the North Atlantic.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Great thread Slayer69

I been in since the start, but on low k diet.

Yea, you know on that Jewel in the quantum equation, they have come up with, didn't?, they say, basically that it got down to the answer being, one.

This thread of your's came right in on time as all of this is in line with what I have been reading of late, seems also the reason I have a headache. I couldn't sleep right for a couple of weeks. Now it all seems good.

It does also seem as if we have just left the Kali Yuga. As some have said they had left a year out of the calendar. This does be like we have entered a different state of something, as I am now beginning to understand much more, just in the past few days.

Ison had cause me to start placing myself in the solar system and the signs of the zodiac, I have more perspective now.

Thank's later

edit on 26-12-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

1 enjoyed the converted audio of the different planetary sounds in the OP SLAYER69 (are there similar detectable rf or other frequencies related to the Cosmic Celestial traveling kinds like Asteroids or Comets) 1 wonders? The pyramid frequency hpitch and the Healing frequency 1 found interesting as well, could feel the physical ears vibrating internally a bit.

In relation to frequency & vibrations, from 1z observation it seems this is how things are supported in being CREATED here. Considering long ago following scientific data acquired from EA*RTH+ it took a large vibration or vibrations from something to cause the materials which are now observed as STARS Planets Moons to form. A Nebula has many static and friction related activities going on with it in order to begin forming the Stars from the materials present within it. Some kind of movement causes these material to begin to collect. These material collect some in stable others not so stable.

The more stable collections of materials become potential longer existing STARS the less stable Stars may cause celestial explosions making Magnetars pulsars and blk holes, which assist in the forming processes of the more stable Stars and planets that may be forming from similar native materials coming in contact with the static vibrations frequencies & energies going on from the further away influences from unstable star Magnetar blk hole as well as from the local formed STAR... ThIs is all material that was once dust or particle like that has became something more mass bearing from interactions from vibrations energy and frequencies from other formed celestials.

With this in mind it to 1 is not an illogical assumption to consider the inhabitants... Of said CREATED zones of EXISTENCE to ALSO vibrate in some way and also contain or carry a energy or frequency also associated with the native original dust/particles. Is this why some say human inhabitants carry materials within them related to STARS and the native planetary elements and OUTTA box is this how other CREATED are designed associated with their primary native dust/particles materials from their native realms and so various environment suits (body) from Flesh to Light to Plasma to Astral to Dark/shadow like. Still ALL* connected in the ways they where formed from native Universal materials present within their Zone of inhabitants.

To conclude 1 at times postulates the Universe main material is a moving like slurry within something. If so then its constant movements are also causing vibrative static activities that may or should be responsive to the formed material within including the conscious formed inhabitants present upon or within these formed STARS Planets Moons Nebula, therefor a Reality LINK may exist to the MATRIX...

As always SLAYER69 you put some good effort and supportive documentation into your thread and 1 enjoyed keep, up the great work as it is appreciated.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 12/26/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Great thread!

The sound of the sun seems to resonate with me and others, like Mars, seem rather eerie.

I remember reading an obscure book some time ago on Tibetans and frequencies, where the monks would use giant horns to create a frequency to lift boulders.

Curiosity piqued, thank you. S & F

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well this has been a very interesting read. I'd like to thank all who have contributed some rather intriguing information which I'll be reading and following up on. Again, thank you for your participation.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Few threads these days spark my interest like this one. Can't wait to review. Thanks for posting. S&F

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I just wanted to say wonderful job on putting this thread together!! Awesome!

I have only started reading, but it is a topic I am very interested in. I just did one similar about the frequencies that are coming in.

I look forward to learning all I can on this subject.

S&F... a given!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” Nicola Tesla

This quote that you used Slayer is perhaps one of the best to describe the nature of things in this universe and reality. To my knowledge there was only ever one Tesla and somehow he managed to find a key that is virtually unknown or missed altogether. Yet he was born brilliantly lit.

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." Nikola Tesla

Or rather thirds, six's and ninths or in the nature of physics in this world the energy from these vibrations existing in the patterns of light and dark.
Some examples of this mystery are:

Flower of Life
Hidden Symmetry of the Fibonacci Code and Sequences - Vortex Math
Spiral of Life
Marko's Zero Point
Tree of Life
Atomic Structure
369 Enigma
DNA and Amino Acids
Rodin Math - scripture and symbols of enlightment

The mystery of the Trinity of Triangles - The trinity of triangles is the star of life -

www.primesdemystified.com...
This is the reason why these symbols are used prolifically by the rulers of this world. It is in essence a power direct source.

Tree of Life, sigil of Saturn, DNA, and Lo Shu
The 3 - contain all fractals, angles, and ratios in the universe. Which means it is bound to 6,9.
As per our functioning reality. 369 are the keys to the universe and Tesla found a key thus he was able to manipulate energy, electricity and the natural aether coming off and radiating out of this world. The ancient mathematical construct of the aether, seems to be 9. 9 governs everything-and connects everything to the all. This is truly the 3 6 9 configuration Tesla spoke of. The earth is a battery as are we to the Source. Mystery: the interaction of energy fields can produce light. Light was what was harnessed in the Ark of the Covenant as a weapon and communication device. Energy is EVERYWHERE but it appears that only the ancient civilizations knew or were taught how to harness this until Tesla.

Tesla was a wireless apparatus, antenna and in this way 'received' his knowledge and data prior to his inventions from a higher source - divine intelligence.

The Ark of the Covenant came with explicit instructions from a direct communication line that remains a mystery but Tesla didn't. Tesla had the ability to visualize 'reality' and pull a closer understanding of what generates the aether and life force here in this world.

He died with the majority of his knowledge and the secrets as per harnessing the natural battery of the life force here.

www.newunderstandings.com...

www.newunderstandings.com...

goldenmean.info...

www.gizapower.com...

Some incredible quotes from Tesla that reveal a small fraction of the mystery he unveiled.

“My project was retarded by laws of nature. The world was not prepared for it. It was too far ahead of time. But the same laws will prevail in the end and make it a triumphal success.”

“...the idea gradually took hold of me that the earth might be used in place of the wire, thus dispensing with artificial conductors altogether. The immensity of the globe seemed an unsurmountable obstacle but after a prolonged study of the subject I became satisfied that the undertaking was rational...”

“Following up these promising revelations I demonstrated conclusively by experiments that great amounts of electrical energy can be transmitted to any distance through upper air strata which are easily accessible, and since this truth has been recognized every fiber has been strained to realize such a transmission on a large scale.”

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed. I drew with a stick on the sand the diagrams of my motor. A thousand secrets of nature which I might have stumbled upon accidentally I would have given for that one which I had wrestled from her against all odds and at the peril of my existence.”

“Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them.”

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.”

“Our first endeavors are purely instinctive prompting of an imagination vivid and undisciplined. As we grow older reason asserts itself and we become more and more systematic and designing. But those early impulses, though not immediately productive, are of the greatest moment and may shape our very destinies. Indeed, I feel now that had I understood and cultivated instead of suppressing them, I would have added substantial value to my bequest to the world. But not until I had attained manhood did I realize that I was an inventor.”

“Hardly is there a nation which has met with a sadder fate than the Serbians. From the height of its splendor, when the empire embraced almost the entire northern part of the Balkan peninsula and a large portion of what is now Austria, the Serbian nation was plunged into abject slavery, after the fateful battle of 1389 at the Kosovo Polje, against the overwhelming Asian hordes. Europe can never repay the great debt it owes to the Serbians for checking, by the sacrifice of its own liberty, that barbarian influx.”

“There were many days when [I] did not know where my next meal was coming from. But I was never afraid to work, I went where some men were digging a ditch ... [and] said I wanted to work. The boss looked at my good clothes and white hands and laughed to the others ... but he said, “All right. Spit on your hands. Get in the ditch.” And I worked harder than anybody. At the end of the day I had $2.”

TESLA STATED - "YOU MAY HAVE BEATEN ME NOW BUT REMEMBER THE FUTURE WILL BELONG TO TESLA"

I like the way you put this together Slayer and love that you co-related Tesla because if anyone had an inside into the metaphysics here it was him. At least he was able to translate some of this wonder in a way that could be minimally grasped by the world at large..........and largely grasped via the wonder of it in our day to day lives even though we should have had free and wireless technology. S&F

Tesla found a key to tap into the aether as an energy resource that is infinite and free. He was smart however and kept much of his knowledge from the rulers of this world knowing full well that they would only use it against the liberation of humanity which was Tesla's main interest.

However he was just a pawn like the rest in this world, used and spat out broken and destroyed in the end, penniless with only the love a a dove.

Tragic.
edit on 27-12-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

However he was just a pawn like the rest in this world, used and spat out broken and destroyed in the end, penniless with only the love a a dove.

Who do you think used and destroyed Tesla?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

TPTB dominating and ruling the world. Those that wanted to use his knowledge in a furtherance of their power and dominion. They are many depending and the tier of powers and rulers is huge. If you think of the government, military, industries, banking systems, fuel and power systems, etc they are just acting on behalf of those that are more powerful and behind the scenes.

There is no one answer and one cannot specify exactly 'who' except to say that the powers and dominions ruling this world would have wanted his brain as a resource for their own gain.

They took what they could get.......but he was smart enough to guard the real knowledge. The problem is that he believed he could change the world and create a more fair place to live for all humanity. He did not realize in fullness the power, dominion and darkness of the enemies ruling here. In the end that reality is what broke his spirit.

In the end the despair of the human condition in all its trappings ruined any hope he had even though he touched upon and was able to capture pieces of the universe.

The most significant loss as to our historical amnesia is the loss of mathematics, frequency, vibrations, geometry, light, color or rather how we perceive color, sound and how it pertains to the entire universe around us. These are the keys connected to the mysteries of the universe.

edit on 28-12-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Hi SLAYER69,

Absolutely awesome presentation. I have to come back and go through each one when I have more time. I can't even put into words how fascinating this is! Funny, even though hearing for the first time, the sounds seem familiar. The sounds from Venus remind me of some of the posts regarding late night or early morning strange sounds people have been recording and posting. Makes me wonder.

S&F

Thank you!
Yesterday

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Edison for one, he Edison was piece of crap, killed a Elephant just to try and discredit Tesla.

Westinghouse, Carnegie and I'm sure many more of the rich bastard user's.

A good man does not stand a chance in this world of greed.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
flagged so i could go over this again.

thanks for the learning.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

hi there slayer just wanted to say

when i heard the sound of the sun in this video below !

I Reminded me of a SOUND TRACK ... the Beginning intro of a Movie Called DEMON SEED Derived from a book called the same Name by DEAN KOOTZ and the scene shows the SUN How Ironic ! at the intro of the movie ...

Jerry Fielding - DEMON SEED, Birth Scene~Speaking Room~Elk

well sort of ... LOL pretty similar ... with the right speed and pitch.. !

I would be Scary if it sounded like Harmonic Angels singing ... if i played with it with a sound editer

anyways Slayer 69 please watch the video below if you haven't already and research it plz ..ty

I think if i can remember correctly the Apollo astronauts that were on or Orbit the Moon ( one of the Missions) said they heard of a ringing sounding like a Voices singing in harmony on the Moon ...

The stunning Apollo 10 coverup - The Music Behind The Moon

edit on 28-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Original music by the original composer!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

LaElvis

Original music by the original composer!

I like the sound of that.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I've now read the majority of information linked in your OP (including videos) as well as by others. While the scientist side of me laughs of quite a bit, there are actually some very compelling videos and articles on this if you sift out the total crap.

I still don't like that you have an errornious Tesla quote up there as he's one of my heroes.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I really should give Christopher Dunn and Abd'el Hakim Awyan more credit. Of the two I lean more towards Abd'el Hakim Awyan, no offense Mr Dunn

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
to slayer69 post
You are right, in order to know something, you must embrace it with passion. I have fully embraced this years ago. Of course frequencies have an effect on us. I have had a long journey to find the REAL truth and the real truth will not be accepted by many, because of the POWERS that be and everyone's own choices. This is the "reality" that WE or man has created. "did we not just do a bang up job of it?" This is all an illusion. These frequencies have a lot to do with it. Our thoughts are creative energy, when we think of an idea there is a spark or electrical charge. First comes the thought, then we manifest it into reality. It is a spiritual thing, we have advanced in technology and excelled that we have forgotten our humanity. This is about negative and positive polarities. Positive attracts positive, negative attracts negative. You want an example? Look at the demeanor of people these days, most are negative, this will attracts those negative frequencies and all that energy will amplify back and forth. When many people are negative all of the time, it is energy, it can be used for good or bad, if it is used for evil, well ...take a look at the world today, we would not be on this website if it had been used for positive energy. This DOES and IS having an affect on our planet today. Not a believer? that is fine, it is your choice, but it will NOT negative the fact that it is still TRUTH. The truth may be hard to accept, but it will also set you free and awaken you. If thousands of people passed positive energy to one another selflessly it would amplify until we would not be in this realm. Think about that one for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join