It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above, So Below...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well done for compiling a valid thread. Lots of good information there.

Basically saying that something like I have been saying on threads on this site and other places for years.

To summarise, as an overview, my opinions are that:

1. There is a higher energy / force that is ABSOLUTE, an ABSOLUTE TRUTH that transcends all matter, space, time and manifestations

2. Religions describe this as GOD, or various deities (Krsna, Christianity, Yahweh)

3. Science is trying to find this and keeps hitting on the fringes, so far

3. Humanity has a genetic memory, where ancestor memory is stored for future generations and possibly the reason for humanity feeling 'connected', deja vu, ancestral memory, instinct, the need for recounting stories, myths and fables etc an example

4. The connecting theme to practically all religions is based on unearthly, immortal, beings with superpowers either from above or connected to above / sky / powers from above / highest energy

5. This would suggest a common denominator, a fact or event that physically occurred either at some point in humanities history or is continually occurring / being transmitted

6. This would explain the human need for recognition of higher realms and higher energies and the 'sheep' mentality of the majority of humans (those that have assumed positions of power playing on this human need by emulating higher power, beware false idols etc)

7. Earth is part of the solar system which is part of the galaxy which is part of the universe which is perhaps part of a multiverse, all are connected, things that happen in the galaxy affect earth regardless of earthcentric beings

8. The Universe is observed as EXPANDING, human knowledge is expanding exponentially, the leaps that have occurred in knowledge are way beyond any mathematical calculations based on mean learning rates of species as occurred throughout millions of years, as currently perceived by science (maths, physics, internet, space travel, architecture, engineering etc)

8. This confirms there is in all probability an EXTERNAL / AS YET UNATTRIBUTED factor as yet unaccounted for / not publicly acknowledged by science in this equation that is FUELLING this expansion in CONSCIOUSNESS, as CONSCIOUSNESS is knowledge of the TRUTH and the ultimate truth is ABSOLUTE, ie that which surpasses and is greater than all truths and to which all truths belong, THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Whoa that was a great read dude! Seriously looking forward to some more.
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but all of the audio information reminded me of one of Terence Mckenna's (might be best to suspend any criticism for 2 seconds
stories while he was on dmt. Where his usual Dmt Elves start singing these profound objects into existence, and then they turn to him and tell him that he can do the the same.

He explains the experience and his theory from 15:15 onwards:

This is my first post on this forum so I'm not too sure how welcomed substance experiences are, but I thought the experience seems to intertwine with the information OP put forward. Maybe it's just an exaggerated reality that shows the potential of these frequencies?
edit on 1-1-2014 by meisterpengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by meisterpengu

Interesting perspective. One may never know to the full extent how and if there may be something to those "Ancient" or "Primitive" shamans using various means to travel inwards/outwards....

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I appreciate the feedback.

I like how you broke that down.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

At least you're humble. Most of the big wigs in government are little pigs in suits too caught up in their egos to care what's in the contracts they sign.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Bone75
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great thread. I can't help but look at something like the ankh and wonder if the whole message is flying right over our heads...

Maybe they functioned as some sort of tuning fork?

OK I already have discussed this in another thread of Slayer69
but quite well fits in this thread too...

( plz do look at the Pics they will look familiar in this thread and continue too..
read the thread of what i speak of !! thanks )

Scientists Reveal Extraordinary Sonic Properties of Stonehenge....
page: 2
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a little tease

In this one if you will Notice a Egyptian is holding the StandROD facing a mouth piece device to another ( Elite? ) Egyptian right in front of his mouth!! and that there is obviously IMO some speaking device!!

edit on 22-1-2014 by Wolfenz because: spelling missing letters as usuall

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

meisterpengu
Whoa that was a great read dude! Seriously looking forward to some more.
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but all of the audio information reminded me of one of Terence Mckenna's (might be best to suspend any criticism for 2 seconds
stories while he was on dmt. Where his usual Dmt Elves start singing these profound objects into existence, and then they turn to him and tell him that he can do the the same.

He explains the experience and his theory from 15:15 onwards:

This is my first post on this forum so I'm not too sure how welcomed substance experiences are, but I thought the experience seems to intertwine with the information OP put forward. Maybe it's just an exaggerated reality that shows the potential of these frequencies?
edit on 1-1-2014 by meisterpengu because: (no reason given)

The Businessman lunch as its also called and the 15 min. Meeting with God and the Connection of everything..
CHEMICAL.. Its WITHIN all THINGS... Living

Just Maybe ...

We just to see within Ourselves to seek the Truth!

Balance Harmony Frequency Simulated Effect..

A Journey to another Star Galaxy Universe Multi verse in Our Own Quantum.. Built Within !

with a Add on Dose of A Chemical We Already have within US Naturally !

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Just insert tuning fork into mouth...bite down hard and let the resonance buzzer your skull

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
a reply to: Wolfenz

Just insert tuning fork into mouth...bite down hard and let the resonance buzzer your skull

ILL Bite

Could Be Amplifiied Tuning fork

a little water here and there and whola good way to move stones .

Ancient Egyptian Wisdom:
The Science That Is Magick, Part One
fedgeno.com...

Harmonic Tuning Forks, Rods
www.crystalinks.com...

Tuning fork clock
www.phys.cwru.edu...

A. Michelson used such a fork to determine the rate of rotation of a spinning mirror in his historic measurement of the speed of light in 1882.

Could be ?

Tuning Forks and Megalithic Technology
montalk.net...

Sound and Water: Tuning Forks and Water
www.education.com...

well fun with tuning forks

using a tuning fork Harmanics and cymatics ? A E I O U ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
In reference to the first part of the OP.
Not sure I believe in the pyramid stuff.

Maybe this was what Dr. Einstein was talking about when he was talked about "the music of the spheres".

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Awesome thread! Thanks for the time and effort you put into your presentation! From what i gather you are a bit of a legend here and I see why!

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Stuck my head in

😉✌️

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join