It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above, So Below...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Again, please source your Tesla quote.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

You question whether or not the quote is accurate?

You don't believe it's possible that a man who "Sells magical purple plates" is capable of relaying something Tesla said?

Well, let's look at what Tesla was into shall we?

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe,
think in terms of energy,
frequency and vibration.”

― Nikola Tesla

Energy

Frequency

Vibration

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Incredible compilation of info and details... nicely done. I don't have a frequency generator... can anyone tell what the underlying frequencies are for these? (A, C#, etc...)?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Realtruth
Your starting to see the picture now, or should I say feel.

It's actually interesting to see you digging more and more into metaphysics these days, and I bet it is mind blowing for the people here on ATS that actually follow you. lmao!

I think many here who have participated in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum would be surprised by how many Stars and Flags over the years they've received from me since I first joined ATS back in 2008.

I take my time on certain topics.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Andre33

Incredible compilation of info and details... nicely done. I don't have a frequency generator... can anyone tell what the underlying frequencies are for these? (A, C#, etc...)?

If i understand the phrase "frequency generator" that could be a walkie talkie radio. You change the frequency modulation for each 'channel'. (those keys are represented as Hertz on my tuner, E is 41.2 Hz A is 55.0 etc...)
edit on 26-12-2013 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2013 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Did the Ancients know and use this type of technology? If they did, maybe we could put some of the pieces together here in this thread. I'll start by saying that I'm not 100% sure of anything, if anything at all, I'm simply asking questions and posting some possible dots that may or may not fit together. As always you the readers should decide for yourselves...

I would like your opinion on this Slayer.

Sometimes we do not always find the answers when we are looking for them, but stumble across them while we are searching for something else. I believe many civilizations, often gain their knowledge not by seeking it per say, but rather listen, see, feel and think. The Egyptians felt their chants within themselves and began a quest to amplify this new found feeling. A song with good bass and power chords makes me want to turn it up. And when I do, I feel even more moved, or taken back. Add a comfy healing table, maybe some mushroom tea and you will soon find yourself far from home.

Take everything you have accumulated in this thread, as well as your thoughts and think about this...

For those who are not aware, the ancient Egyptians had many ritualistic tool. Some are nefarious looking, others not so much. Some are organic, some are not. The tool that I will be focusing on is what I think may be one of the missing links to this sound, energy, vibration riddle.

The Egyptian Rods Of Ma'at (better known as Egyptian healing rods)

According to sacred texts, these cylinders were used by the Ancient Egyptians for healing, manifesting and “communing with the gods”. In 1500 B.C., they disappeared from all Egyptian statuary, tomb paintings and carvings but archaeologists didn’t know why. Later it became clear that these tools and technology went into the Sacred Mystery Schools to protect them from misuse by low vibration human beings. The secret of the rods did not emerge from these schools until the 20th century.

Ma'at, the goddess of truth and justice was the wife of Thoth. These rods, created in her name were made from many different materials such as copper and quartz. I believe when held in the hand, they became almost like an antennae or lighting rod to the divine.

Quartz Crystal Properties as an oscillator.

When a crystal of quartz is properly cut and mounted, it can be made to distort in an electric field by applying a voltage to an electrode near or on the crystal. This property is known as electrostriction or inverse piezoelectricity. When the field is removed, the quartz will generate an electric field as it returns to its previous shape, and this can generate a voltage. The result is that a quartz crystal behaves like a circuit composed of an inductor, capacitor and resistor, with a precise resonant frequency.

Two types of quartz crystals exist: left-handed and right-handed, differing in the optical rotation but identical in other physical properties. Both left and right-handed crystals can be used for oscillators, if the cut angle is correct. In manufacture, right-handed quartz is generally used. The SiO4 tetrahedrons form parallel helices; the direction of twist of the helix determines the left- or right-hand orientation. The helixes are aligned along the z-axis and merged, sharing atoms. The mass of the helixes forms a mesh of small and large channels parallel to the z-axis; the large ones are large enough to allow some mobility of smaller ions and molecules through the crystal.

These ancient, sacred healing tools were re-created by a group of modern Russian scientists based on a text from a Zoroastrian Yoga Mystery School in the Caucasus Mountains during the 1920s. The initiate was Polish Count Stefan Colonna Walewski. During his studies and initiations, he was taught these formerly secret methods of how to fabricate and use one set of rods. Just before he died, he arranged to have this book published. After he died in 1955, this document was studied by a number of metaphysical groups in America, but eventually came to a Russian physics teacher, who studied Walewski’s manuscript in the early 1990s. Two other Russian scientists banded together with him to produce the first set of rods in 1995 and continued making improvements until they were made publicly available in 2000 in Russia. They have been available in the United States since 2002. There are 10 different sets of rods with different vibrations to match different energy capacities.

The crystal-filled Egyptian Healing Rods are created in strict accordance with the original specifications from this Mystery School text. All materials are energetically conditioned for 12 days in a 72 ft. tall Russian pyramid outside St. Petersburg before sale. These rods were tested using sensitive energy measurement devices by members of the Russian National Academy of Sciences which includes: the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics, Graphite Scientific Research Institute, and the Institute of Physics in Ukraine. This modern scientific testing assured that the rods met Walewski's criteria and defined their physical, emotional, mental and psycho-spiritual capabilities.

Research for 10 years by members of Russian Scientific Academy supported claims made in the Egyptian sacred texts. This research implies that holding the rods in your hands, sends a gentle electric current through all your meridians and chakras, stimulating your “chi” or life force and balancing your energy. They are used by practitioners and individuals at home.

Please excuse my source. I wanted to put up something quick to get your opinion and provide a little background for those who may have not heard of these. Could the pyramids have been less effective or even utterly useless without holding these is ones hands? Some say the Egyptian priests would attach them to their other ritualistic devices to either increase their effectiveness or provide a longer resonating force to the tuning forks attached to the end of their rods.

Thanks for any insight you may have.
edit on 26-12-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

Dale has been at this longer than most people give him credit for. He's also amassed enough material to set up an online school which I'll recommend to everybody.

Here's my introduction to his work:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

SLAYER69

I think many here who have participated in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum would be surprised by how many Stars and Flags over the years they've received from me since I first joined ATS back in 2008.

Knowing where our stars and flags come from would be very beneficial as a matter of fact. Is there a suggestion box around here?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by raymundoko

You question whether or not the quote is accurate?

You don't believe it's possible that a man who "Sells magical purple plates" is capable of relaying something Tesla said?

Well, let's look at what Tesla was into shall we?

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe,
think in terms of energy,
frequency and vibration.”

― Nikola Tesla

Energy

Frequency

Vibration

It's very possible that Tesla said that, or James Clark-Maxwell for that matter. It describes nothing more esoteric than electomagnetism.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

www.google.com...=singing+rod

Egyptian priests with rods... hmmmm

With a singing rod you pinch the center with pine resin then rub the rod slowly, you will produce waves of natural frequency of your rod. Long rods will have a lower natural frequency than short rods. Rub the rod more aggressively will cause harmonics.

Singing Rod
www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-12-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

You hit the nail on the head my friend. Now take everything you showed here and shrink the effects down to an atomic level or even smaller. Many believe we can actually change our DNA, turn on or off parts of our genetic make-up or even heal ourselves.

By shrinking this rod to the size of your hand, you are essentially becoming the rod. You just can't stroke your own rod anymore if you get my drift. An outside resonating force will have to act upon it while you turn into a circuit.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yes, I absolutely question if the quote is accurate. For years people attributed a quote about bees to Albert Einstein even though he probably never said it.

My point is that this guy waits until DECADES AFTER Tesla is dead, to say "Hey, I had a conversation with Tesla a year before he died, buy my plates. Wait, I said conversation? I meant I was his lab assistant!".

Now don't misunderstand me, I like your thread and it's interesting. But that quote you are using has been being thrown around for years with no real source material other than a snake oil salesman claiming he had a conversation with Tesla a year before he died, even though there's no proof they ever knew each other. The only proof is in Ralph Bergstresser's own book that he published in 1996 which contains the quote (Keep in mind he started selling "Purple Plates" in 1992, and they became "Tesla Plates" in 1996 after he published the book. That is also when the quote started showing up on the internet. This same guy also started calling some of his "magic purple" items "Tesla this" and "Tesla That" basically using the name of a famous dead guy to sell his products.

In his book he claimed he was Tesla's lab assistant, although no information from the lifetime of Tesla contains any documentation concerning a Ralph Bergstresser. He also didn't make this claim publicly until 1996, when almost anyone who would have been alive and dealt with Tesla was dead.

For example here is a good article on one of Ralph's products:

6-bleen-7.livejournal.com...
edit on 26-12-2013 by raymundoko because: punctuation fail...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Whodathunkdatcheese

It's very possible Jesus Christ told a bunch of people "He who hath not sinned cast the first stone" because it falls in line with his teachings...but in reality is was probably added to the book of John around the 4th century AD...which is why many modern translations of the bible leave it out completely or have a footnote next to it.

Just because someone "very well could have" said something does not mean it should be attributed to them. In this case, a seemingly dishonest man looking to make a buck off Tesla's name is the one the quote originates with.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Try playing them all at once; what an interesting, yet haunting sonic landscape it is....

Could be an intro to a Pink Floyd song...

Sun

Mercury

Venus

Earth

Mars

Jupiter

Saturn

Saturn Rings

Uranus

Uranus Rings

Neptune

Space

edit on 26-12-2013 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe late reply but this thread deserved all my attention.

The sound of silence makes me fell funny. Sound of Sun is like celestial bells.

Brilliant thread, S&F

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i am not really knowledgeable of the frequencies/vibrationals that are being deemed 'energies'..

i look at all those vibrations & octaves as artifacts from the presence of another dimensional planes' movements or just the presence of creatures or beings in that realm.

i suspect the 666hertz is the key for the gateway of one type of these invisible creatures ... and has been couched in the antichrist myth written by scribes in the bible

if the ancients were so adept with viibrations power and their conversion into usefullness astounds me....
as to why with all our technology achievements we as a culture of humans have not devised a way to efficiently harness these 'energies' as a resource...
~probably~ because the whole theme is not what we believe it to be.

perhaps, decoding these resonances/frequencies and structuring all types of vibrations and other stuff like spin frequencies into a analog like the Periodic Table of the Elements... we could make some headway in re-discovering what are long ago ancestors knew & used in normal life--- where we just flounder about trying to decode the 'Music of the Spheres' is the one term that always intrigued me (it was also a book i read 40+years ago, i think)...

intriguing topic... but it has too vast a scope

one thing i am certain of... ancient man did not learn about vibrations lifting & moving objects from the lifestyle of a hunter-gatherer or as an advanced ice age survivor.... No - ancient man had at least one advanced civilization which used things like crystals to store info-knowledge-energy or many other applications... they were also knowledgeable of the double-helix of DNA which was degraded into just being associated with 'serpent', later on the medical caduceus.... these symbols are artifacts from a golden age before this post ice-age blossoming of civilization

well... i'm back to the mundane world for now, thanks

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

As your signature states.. ""Human beings vegetables or cosmic dust we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player. - Albert Einstein"

Einstein knew it too, he had to.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by combatmaster

Again, please source where you are getting that Tesla said that...the quote comes from well after his death and was attribited to him by a man who sells magic purple plates...

Still today, we dont yet comprehend the genius of this man who was a gift to mankind.

You worry if he was misquoted? Well..... lemme put your heart at ease.... who cares if he quoted it or not? Look at the experiments he did, the discoveries and inventions that he would've accomplished in his lifetime would have propelled humanity to a new age, except he was shunned and exiled by the great JP Morgan (who already achieved his monopolistic power through manipulating the easy game known as the ignorant sheeple)

And you worry about whether he was misquoted in this thread? Please.... instead try to learn something from this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

You are basically saying lying is OK...

I love Tesla, but this quote was attributed to him for specific reasons. Ralph wanted people to think that his special plates were based on the core of Tesla's work, which is the farthest thing from the truth.

If you can find this quote attributed to Tesla from anyone other than Ralph, then by all means go for it. I am afraid the first place you will find this quote is a book from 1996 to further Ralph's profit off a dead scientists name.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Scientists observe sound traveling faster than the speed of light

A good read if you can stomach it. Wait till they find out that light does not move. The sound waves they are generating bring stationary light into existence but the decay of the photon happens faster thus never reaching the end at the same time. Using multiple waves just complicates thing even more but it offers much more playfulness between the light and sound.

For the first time, scientists have experimentally demonstrated that sound pulses can travel at velocities faster than the speed of light, c. William Robertson’s team from Middle Tennessee State University also showed that the group velocity of sound waves can become infinite, and even negative.

Not everybody is going to agree with some things in this video, including myself. A nice introduction to the relationship between frequency and matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join