It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above, So Below...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

ahnggk
I don't buy that "as above so below" Hermetic principle.

Because I found something different but way more powerful.

Oh you tease you.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

As many have said a 'brilliant thread'. Not only the kicking of the door open but the timing of publication: A gift for all!

Many interesting contributions here but enough of the back slapping.

I'd like to put in my 2 cents worth.

We are beings of energy, beings of frequency and beings of vibration. This is the core of ourselves. We can choose to work towards being at 'one' with the universe, the stars, the planets, the prime creator (spiritually) or we can choose the path of individualism...the ego. Each of us are on our own path and what is right for one may not be for another.

For me, and I suspect for most posting here on this thread, the inner need to be at one with creation is something that is sought for passionately. As it unfolds slowly, we are constantly amazed at what we find in our constant pursuit of knowledge and understanding. Your thread and the contributions is just such an example.

And I have been amazed at what I, too, have learned through meditation and love. Yes we vibrate and feelings of love and compassion as opposed to fear and anger do raise our vibration and in turn bring us closer to our spiritual selves. All conscientiousness vibrates and the planets are no different. So why am I writing this post? Because I am a proponent of meditation but NOT the new age movement. Chakra meditation to clear the 7 energy vortexes and then kundelini to increase frequency and vibration. I encourage all who are interested but not yet aware of these techniques to investigate and try practicing these methods if one wants to work towards ascension.

This is not the only method, but in my humble opinion, it certainly works for me in that I am happier as a person and life seems to flow more in my direction than before I used these methods.

Peace and love to all.

Once again Slayer, great stuff, keep it up!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This thread is so cool and I am so glad to see you in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum!! This is sooo up my ally in so many ways. I don't know a whole lot about energy and frequencies and vibrations, etc.... but I know enough to know that this resonates with my soul as "truth". As above so below couldn't be any better in describing our reality, or so I think.

I happened to play ALL the sounds of the Planets at the same time. It was wild! haha!

I don't recommend doing it unless you are sober and thank God I am.

What if the Ancient somehow had knowledge of these things science is just now coming to grips with?

I believe they did, I really do. Why science is just now coming to grips ( I think ) is because at one point in time in his-story it was all grouped together. Better thinking goes on when there are more minds of different "faith's" coming together and the ancient ones knew so much because of that, or so I think. Faith's meaning the way their minds were "set" so to speak. Some were into Astronomy, Astrology, Cosmology, Philosophy, Theology, and so on. Science branched out and seeks to prove Philosophies/Theories but their proof is sometimes a type of "politically correct bias".

The video you posted about the Pyramid/Vibration Sand Sensors makes this statement....

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe,
think in terms of energy,
frequency and vibration.”

― Nikola Tesla

SO TRUE! Proof if I ever saw it. At the end was the best!! WOW!

One would probably have to immerse themselves in it.

They really would!

Could it be though that what Tesla knew, we know, but is kept secret. There are some people who believe "they" orchestrated 911 ( I know.. touchy subject) using Tesla's tech. The world is stranger than what we know or realize I think. lol

Each of our known Sol planets seem
to have their own sort of Aurora...

And..uh... word on the street is people ( me and you) do too!!

I like "out of the box" and that is why I visit ATS. I love this type of thread and it was such a great gift you gave! Thank you for sharing!!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I do think that someday science will be able to understand (be able to see that there is something to it) the metaphysical/spiritual. What there actually is to any of it I don't know but a lot of it resonates even though I've become more scientifically oriented than in my past, I kind of miss it but once you know something you can't unknow it and once you get used to the scientific method it's hard to keep functioning on feeling versus evidence. Still I feel like there's more to life, something bigger... maybe something forgotten in our brains but remembered in our DNA.

I dunno, but cool thread.
SF

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

That video kinda made me laugh. Listening to that guy talk was painful. I would rather have a bee hive on my head. Thanks for the addition though.

Quantum Mystery of Light Revealed by New Experiment

Some things to think about...light is standing still, only lit up by a wave that excites it. A beam of light from a flashlight is only the stored electrical energy emitting a wave, and the resulting particles that this wave passes through will create light that is standing still but appears to move forward to us. That is just an energy wave creating a solid bar of light.

Light Does Not Travel

The speed with which light presumably travels is 186,400 miles per second. The distance between stars is so great that the speed of light is computed as light years, for the distance computed by lesser units of time would yield figures so great that they would be meaningless.

Light only seems to travel. It is but one more of the countless illusions caused by wave motion. Waves of the ocean seem to traverse the ocean but they only appear to do so, for waves are pistons in the universal engines, and pistons operate up and down. Wave pistons of light, or of the ocean, operate radially and spirally inward and outward, toward and away from gravity.

Waves of light do not travel. They reproduce each other from wave field to wave field of space. The planes of zero curvature, which bound all wave fields, act as mirrors to reflect light from one field into another. This sets up an appearance of light as traveling, which is pure illusion.

The sunlight we feel upon our bodies is not actual light from the sun. What actually is happening is that the sun is reproducing its own condition on the earth by extending the reproductions out through cold space into ever enlarging wave fields until those reproductions begin to converge again toward our center of gravity into ever smaller wave fields. The heat we feel and the light we see is dependent entirely upon the ability of the wave fields to reproduce the light and heat, and that ability is conditioned upon the amount of moisture in the atmosphere.

If there were no moisture in the atmosphere, our bodies would carbonize from the heat thus reproduced. One cannot consistently think of that heat as direct rays of the sun, for that same sunlight was intensely cold during its reproduced journey through the immensely expanded wave fields of space between the sun and earth.

The Egyptians could have very well discovered the ability to alter their mental and physical attributes using specific frequencies. I can only imagine just like any other beneficial discovery, there is a counter productive way of using these techniques. I wonder if any had died or induced insanity while experimenting with their practices.

I hope people can make sense of this next one...

The greatest error of science is in relation to space. Science thinks of space either as a void or as an ether through which solids of matter travel. The fact is that space travels with its solids, for each solid is surrounded by a minus zero equal-and-opposite vacuity of the plus zero which we call matter. Matter floats in these insulating spatial counterparts. Positive electricity is accountable for the solids and negative electricity is accountable for the space. All matter comes out of space by the action of positive electricity and is returned to space by the action of negative electricity. White-hot suns come from the blackness of cold space and cold space radiates from hot suns. The matter of space consists of holes surrounded by corpuscular solids, while the matter of solids consists of small
dense cores surrounded by vast tenuous holes of space. The very purpose of the hot suns is to act as crucibles for melting the raw materials which the Creator needs for expressing the idea of the universe. Contrarily, the very purpose of space is to cool the melted matter set out in order that it may become conditioned for the complex expressions of Creation. The two-way interchange between spatial holes and material solids is continuous."

I have always been amazed how a musical instrument or a persons voice can create rapid tones in succession which in turn can instantly bring a man or woman to tears. Musical expression truly is a positive force emanating from an open void, producing a balance to some and throwing off others. Sorry, country music is my opposing force.

And one of my absolute favorites. As above, so below, right? Even in business there is a balanced rhythmic interchange:

In the business world, unwise men take more that they give. They do not realize that they are breaking the Universal Law which will eventually break them to an equal extent. It may not be balanced in the form of dollars and cents but in the loss of good-will upon which their future business depends.
Man’s ignorance of the Law of Love in personal and world relationships will not serve as an excuse to save him from disaster. Wealth cannot be acquired from others by might, for wealth thus taken will impoverish him who takes anything which is not given. Nor can power be thus acquired, for the weakness of the despoiled will prevail against the might of the despoiler.
Everywhere in the world this law is seen working out its inexorable certainty. Empires built by might are dissolving. Rich world treasuries are disgorging their gold and piling up debt. The blood of every man killed by the sword has been paid for by ten – perchance ten times ten – of those who killed. Nations which have fattened on the food taken from others are starving amid the ruins of palaces in which they feasted.
A new world – one world – cannot grow out of a universe built on the foundations of hate and fear by unbalanced taking.
A new world must have new foundations. An eternal foundation is not built as one whole – it is built lovingly stone by stone. Thus must man rebuild his world.

And for those who don't think Earth and other planets aren't breathing...you may be wrong. Between every particle there will be space. But it is this space that allows the particles to exist in the first place. Matter emanates from compression. Picture our planet as a porous ball, with microscopic holes at every conceivable point on its surface. Depending on the external compression from space, our planet will expand and contract.
edit on 25-12-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Can you please source:

― Nikola Tesla

As I have heard this many many times being attributed to Tesla, but no articles from his time period have this quote and the only references to it were AFTER his death by a man named Ralph Bergstresser who said he had a conversation with Tesla who said that, and it just so happened to fit perfectly with Ralph's crazy ideas.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Kali74
I do think that someday science will be able to understand (be able to see that there is something to it) the metaphysical/spiritual.

That day could be soon; according to research and study I did back in the 90's, the bridge between metaphysics and physics may lie in String Theory and Quantum Mechanics.

Here are a couple of papers wrote on this:
Nature of the Aether
General Theory of Magick

Science is much closer than anyone realizes.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Great thread. I can't help but look at something like the ankh and wonder if the whole message is flying right over our heads...

Maybe they functioned as some sort of tuning fork?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I have been a long-time lurker on ATS & this post.... is by far the most amazing thread ever posted. Also to add, I had to freakin' reply to this so I made a account, lol. I love you ATS creators/moderators & ATS members/lurkers !!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

S&F slayer, i love the sounds.

all different!

have you seen this?

"The Earth-Tone and The Orange Robe of the Sannyasi

Shivepremananda (Belgium)

Everything in Nature and in the universe is vibrating, all living creatures and "solid" matter as well. This vibration can be measured, calculated and expressed in Hertz, the standard unit for vibration, such as sound vibration. Higher levels of frequency may be expressed in Nanometers, the standard for expressing colours and light, but this still expresses a level of vibrational frequency."

www.yogamag.net...

seems like people knew about this vibration/sound thing for a while.

i made a musical composition using saturn's song as a background.

"NASA's Cassini spacecraft has obtained the highest-resolution movie yet of a unique six-sided jet stream, known as the hexagon, around Saturn's north pole. "

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 31031712331am2013 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It definitely will. It already has begun. As a person who has been beyond the material world and "seen it all", in the last twenty years or so a number of scientific studies and research groups have already confirmed some of the things I have seen to be outside of human biological perception. Kind of makes me wish I'd written some books on my experiences years ago! My perception of the quantum sciences is that it is bridging that gap that has been missing. "Spiritual" has a mystic connotation in the sense that it is considered to be part of the realm of "belief" and "faith" in something impossible to prove, but it is only that the technology to measure, study and observe it had not been devised.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

SLAYER69

Nikola Tesla

This was my fb quote a few weeks ago. I see im not the only one who realizes this.

I believe that if Tesla wasn't outcast by big corp, then today we would be a type 1 civ. with star trek style tech!

Our science is a joke, we know so much, yet manipulate so little!

edit on 2013-12-26T08:10:56-06:00201312bam3112am5631 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Brilliant thread. You always bring great stuff Slayer, this is definitely one of your best imo.

I'll add this as I think it shows how pleasant the timing and rhythm of the Fibonacci sequence can be to the ear. Well to mine at least. Also the line "As below, so above and beyond I imagine" fits in nicely with the thread

Lateralus: by TooL

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What if this is just normal and were idiots for making it seem indifferent to normality?

Not exactly right is it lol.

edit on 26-12-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Asktheanimals

Mankind could begin a new Renaissance, merging the technology of today with that of the ancients.
There is no telling where it could take us and that is what makes it so fascinating.

Such a thought warms my heart....

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My goodness what a great read this has been. Thanks Slayer.

I see a pattern in the 'octaves of light' and the chemical chart representation that hit me as being like the 'caduceus' ,which symbolizes two snakes on a pole and I apologize for not grabbing one to share here. Maybe even a chance the Jacobs ladder is what I see in there too?

It also reminds me of DNA strands. The fact that these graphic images of light waves and elements in fact resemble DNA matching ancient symbols while there is an almost occult like approach to avoiding the connections of hard data to the metaphysical or physical possibilities catches my imagination. For those who don't know, each element when atomized and exposed to 800-1000 F or more in an Atomic Flame Photometer produces a response in a very specific wavelength of light so that we may easily discern their presence by the wavelength('s) emitted. That is how a metal would be detected in a lab experiment, other elements would use other instruments with wavelength emissions being one of the factors for identifying the molecules and compounds. And the symbols of the octaves have just stricken me as to it being a clue along the line of getting hit in the head by a brick. One which makes me think there is evidence for apparent ancient knowledge about the very nature of our body and universe that for some reason is as yet unacknowledged in formal science settings.

Even more from reading here and there over the years, I suspect there is a real interesting possibility that our 17th to 19th century scientist may have possessed much more knowledge than the current paradigm's historical claims have made on such information that our leaders in the science community are barely sharing with us now. I suspect a near total whitewash of Tesla's data for one and perhaps Maxwell for another. Having read Tesla's autobiography, I felt like he had taken something away from his exposure to Maxwell's data that we haven't access to now.
edit on 26-12-2013 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
Since you mentioned it didn't the Egyptian civilization begin to decline around the time of the Hebrew Exodus? That would add some weight to the idea the Ark of the Covenant was a source of something exceptional.

I've no doubt that man had knowledge that has been lost to time, war or simple greed for and hording of knowledge. Just imagine all the knowledge that has been lost to burning and or pillaging of all the great libraries of old. Alexandria comes to mind.

I believe that mankind has had many advances in his past that have slipped. Many of today's "Advances" are really not too complicated. It seems very plausible that there are fields of research that could glean fruitful achievements for society that we are simply not focused on becuase they may seem too simple or archaic.

How did the walls of Jericho fall again?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Imagine our universe sitting in a bowl of water and next to our bowl is more bowls of water vibrating.... Now think before that, a singularity started to grow and vibrate.

en.wikipedia.org...

Singing Bowl and Faraday Waves

That's right folks, you heard it here first...
Tibetan technology from the 10th-12th century AD has the keys to the universe!

edit on 26-12-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Bone75
Great thread. I can't help but look at something like the ankh and wonder if the whole message is flying right over our heads...

As Above, So Below

They couldn't have a heretic pharaoh giving away the show, now could they?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

Again, please source where you are getting that Tesla said that...the quote comes from well after his death and was attribited to him by a man who sells magic purple plates...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join