It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Do you know how long it was between this incident and Bustinzas presence at Bentwaters?

According to the full interview it was anything between 3 and 1 years.

LF – What was your unit at the time?
AB – 320 SPS.
LF – What year was that, do you remember?
AB – ’77,’78, or ’79.
LF – You don’t remember exactly?
AB – I don’t remember exactly. I put that one way behind me. It was one of the first times and the last one for me until I went to Bentwaters.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'll not fill up this thread but essentially I've found another APEN report. This is the first one that has no connection to Randles or even Aliens or UFOs but weather control! Oddly, the right-wing garbage is there as well, which until now I'd felt was a sign of an APEN imposter.

More relevant, Peter Paget relates something about HAARP that fits in with downed satellite RFI theory. This theory was also expressed by APEN to Jenny Randles and she relates Dr Alan Bond making a similar claim.

- Its orbit would be predicted and interrupted using something like HAARP
- This array would lift up a section of the atmosphere into the path of the satellite
- The increased drag would pull the satellite out of orbit
- Craft would be guided to a coastal site near a retrieval team location

Personally, I don't think there is any validity to this story but thought I would share it.

In terms of the more interesting red orbs / blue orbs, I had a primary school teacher who had one wonder through his house, and he opened a window to let it out. Greg Bishop reports something similar whilst at Paul Bennewitz.

And finally... acting.

The timecode clip you showed seems very much like a tell doesn't it? Perhaps it's a result of some form of brainwashing or control that Penniston, is becoming aware of but can't back down on. The alternative is that he's fully aware of what he's doing?

Why doesn't Halt ever tackle Penniston's claims?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That was exactly it! There is a huge presence of red and blue orbs at RFI. The Bustinza incident is one I'd always wanted more details on - so thanks for that!

The presence of red orbs near Broadhaven, and as such a submarine listening station, I find very telling. There were also tremors reported during these related incidents. Some blamed Concorde.

And essentially, Berwyn involves a giant orb on a mountain side.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Don't worry about going off at tangents occasionally I don't think anyone is going to complain to the Mods. It's my thread and I'm not going to!

There was a period of about 5 or 6 years when Britain witnessed arguably it's best and strangest cases.
Starting with Berwyn early 74, then there was the Welsh Triangle (including Broadhaven) ,I'd like to throw in the Bob Taylor case from Dechmont Law up in Scotland in 1979. In 1980 we had the Alan Godfrey (abduction) case and then Rendlesham.

I think this was one reason I became fascinated by the subject as it was all going on as I was growing up (although I don't think Berwyn was really considered a strong case until it was re-evaluated in the 90s.

I see that late 70s into 1980 as a classic period of sightings in the UK (just my opinion). Is there any link though to it all? Maybe?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Some things worth looking at:

1) solar activity logs.
2) seismic activity logs
3) quartz/iron deposits in common?
4) "sensitive" personnel at more than 1 event?
5) experimental radar/plasma research in vicinity?

But how in the world to get most of that info...

If human (or "plasma") personalities are a factor...it would be all but impossible to factor out subjectivity.

Kpb

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The orbs could be solid objects with an advanced propulsion system.

When sitting in one place or moving slowly, their intense electro-magnetic fields and –radiation will grow an atmospheric plasma sheath around them.

When they suddenly accelerate, they shed this plasma sheath which disintegrates and fades away. The object itself moves so fast that the eye cannot track it (which happens at accelerations of 10 g or above).

So to a human observer, a glowing object seems to disintegrate into smaller glowing objects that fade away. In reality, a solid object accelerates out of sight extremely fast, shedding its plasma sheath.

When the object stops and hovers, a new atmospheric plasma will form which makes the object visible again. So to a human observer the object seems to disappear, and to re-appear in another location.

There are some rare occasions where the acceleration of a UFO could be estimated. The values were in the order of 100 g.

More info.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

USOs being flushed out of the sea link Broadhaven to the current Berwyn myth.
Ripperston is very close to Broadhaven and connects with Berwyn and RFI through orange football like orbs

Ripperston / Broadhaven - Oceanographic Insitute (submarine monitoring) in Wales
Berwyn - Regular flight path for RAF stations
RFI - Happened at base with Nuclear weapons.

All cold war related. All subject to disinformation. All agitated by APEN in some way. Each of the prominent ufologists in these cases has some connection with them - and has been fed information or been derailed by them.

What it all means? Not a clue.
edit on 27-4-2016 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101

When sitting in one place or moving slowly, their intense electro-magnetic fields and –radiation will grow an atmospheric plasma sheath around them.

When they suddenly accelerate, they shed this plasma sheath which disintegrates and fades away. The object itself moves so fast that the eye cannot track it (which happens at accelerations of 10 g or above).

So to a human observer, a glowing object seems to disintegrate into smaller glowing objects that fade away. In reality, a solid object accelerates out of sight extremely fast, shedding its plasma sheath.

When the object stops and hovers, a new atmospheric plasma will form which makes the object visible again. So to a human observer the object seems to disappear, and to re-appear in another location.

There are some rare occasions where the acceleration of a UFO could be estimated. The values were in the order of 100 g.

More info.

So how do you explain "these solid plasma orbs with propulsion systems" when they fly through walls, vehicles and people?

Kev

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

USOs being flushed out of the sea link Broadhaven to the current Berwyn myth.
Ripperston is very close to Broadhaven and connects with Berwyn and RFI through orange football like orbs

Ripperston / Broadhaven - Oceanographic Insitute (submarine monitoring) in Wales
Berwyn - Regular flight path for RAF stations
RFI - Happened at base with Nuclear weapons.

All cold war related. All subject to disinformation. All agitated by APEN in some way. Each of the prominent ufologists in these cases has some connection with them - and has been fed information or been derailed by them.

What it all means? Not a clue.

I would find it ironic, if it was the disinfo agents themselves and the Ufologists, who were infested with "dark plasma offspring" and that it was they who were kicking off the "waves".

So then the "waves" would be timed when there was a disinfo campaign in the works.. which might be decreasing now that the cold war is "over".

Kev

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I thought that I would mention quick, before I dart out of the house to go to work.. that there WAS a "visitor" which might be interpreted as a "plasma orb" in advance of the BTUFO I experienced.

The entire city block or so i was a part of, started feeling "charged" some sort of massive field, and then I had a "visitor".
I will go into that more later. But then maybe an hour later, the BTUFO was suddenly flying overhead.

I'm fascinated that there may actually be a pattern... orb or orbs first.. then probably a BTUFO a short time later.

Patterns are in such short supply.. I'll happily seize upon any possible pattern for examination.

Kev

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'll not fill up this thread but essentially I've found another APEN report. This is the first one that has no connection to Randles or even Aliens or UFOs but weather control!

Ding!

Just remembered something. It might be posted earlier in the thread, maybe not. But Larry Warren claims to have seen a "cloudbusting" machine at Bentwaters.

It's in his book Left at East Gate. A sergeant who was at Bentwaters in 1982 confirmed it was still there then.

These experiments allegedly go back to the 1950s. Whether there is anything in this piece of Rendlesham minutiae I don't know.

edit on 27/4/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Was it a microwave emitter?

That would probably bust up clouds AND might get the native Plasma flora and fauna quite disturbed.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I don't know. The Reich Cloudbuster seems too archaic to have any microwaves but it had Orgone energy...

... his invention of a device he called a "cloud buster". This device was able to drain off stale toxic forms of Orgone
(Called deadly Orgone energy or DOR) from the atmosphere and restore normal meteorological behavior to areas afflicted with droughts and other atmospheric problems
Cloud busting is the use of an instrument originally invented by Wilhelm Reich which utilizes “Orgone” energy to facilitate these detectable changes in the weather.

There is a whole pdf about it all here : www.panaceatech.org...

I'm not really in the mood to read it all at the moment.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I don't touch Reich.

Hes a mystery guy, possibly brilliant, who ended up hounded to death by shadowy people.

I'm usually very verbose...but "orgone"?

Hell if I know..

Might be like dark plasma bioenergy...might
Be total bollocks...I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That pdf has some bits and pieces about HAARP and all that but I really only looked at the pictures. I'm just not in the mood for Cloudbusting at the moment.

So let's have a musical interlude.

edit on 27/4/16 by mirageman because: Kate Bushed

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: Guest101

More info.

So how do you explain "these solid plasma orbs with propulsion systems" when they fly through walls, vehicles and people?

Kev

I’m not talking about ball lightning, but about the orbs seen in the RFI.
There’s no account of them passing through people or walls.
And the truck seems to have had its windows open:

“All of a sudden out of the distance a blue light streaked past us. Passing the light-alls, they came on, it passed through the open window on the truck, going off into the distance and the light-alls went out.”

Burroughs in ‘strange, but true?’

Reich and his cloud busters were a hobby of Peter Robbins. It is not rooted in any science. A ‘cloud buster’ is a bunch of pipes and looks a lot like a bunch of antenna’s, rifle-barrels or rocket launchers.
Picure of cloud buster

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There are two theories that I stumbled upon.

One is from APEN and involves the Broadhaven Triangle. Apparently the Russians were using an atmospheric heater to control the weather around UK bases. I see almost no validity to this and it seemed very out of place in the book I found.

The second links to an APEN statement to Jenny Randles about the RFI being a downed soviet satellite. Apparently this was achieved by the use of HAARP, which was used to heat the upper atmosphere, increasing drag and bringing down the Cosmos satellite in a recoverable place.

Of course, there is a problem with this. HAARP didn't exist back then. Perhaps Cobra Mist and Duga OTH radar systems were misused? Seems a little pointless to me.

I'm beginning to consider many of these theories as more of an idea virus than any legitimate proposal or disinformation. It's a little too hard to explain properly.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

There are hundreds/thousands of accounts of them passing through people and walls...but perhaps not as part of Bentwaters this is true.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Reich certainly was a fascinating character. The old cliche about it being a fine line between genius and madness definitely applies here.
He was, indeed, hounded and ruined by shadowy people, and it is for this reason that my interest in him started.
Fortean Times issue 107 for February 1998 has an interesting article on him for those who have access.

There's a whole lot more to him than cloudbusting, orgones and sex. I'm currently waiting for a book about him by Colin Wilson to arrive.
There's lots of his books available but the interesting ones can be expensive. His more common books about fascism, human potential and general politics are reportedly quite off putting and not for the easy reader. However, we don't have to like him to see he mightve been on to "something"....

There's a distinct possibility that that "something" may help us understand something else and so on and so forth. I'm not saying that they used a cloudbuster to attract plasma UFOs to Rendlesham but I'm not dismissing Reich, or his influence, from any strangeness event.
I admit I raised an eyebrow when Larry Warren wrote about him in LAEG but I wasn't entirely surprised. I'm quite happy to pursue this line a little so something may turn up.

Off topic but my Mum is doing very well indeed. Hospital staff were surprised to be sending her home after only one week but she's got to take it easy. We are relieved. Many many thanks again to all the well wishers.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join