It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I use the term "plasma" loosely. (obviously)

I do in fact mean the 4th state of matter..

just not quite in the usual sense.

I'm meaning it in the sense of hypothetical "dark plasma",

(so-called dark matter / dark energy)

yes.. i know this sounds like "quantum mysticism", which I do not endorse.

But I also mean plasma in the more normal sense as well.. rather like

David Bohm the physicist and even in the mundane sense of say

smoke being a mixture of small micrometer particles and free electrons/ions.

Lakota Sioux indians traditionally use smoke to attract 'spirits' and that's
when I realized the possible connection between science and mythology.

I suppose I should write it up more formally.. so people don't assume
something like solar plasma or ball lightning.

Kev

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
You need to use a different word, one that doesn't already have an established meaning, like "plasma" does. Don't call it plasma if it's not plasma, please. I call that "dictionary abuse", and it doesn't facilitate effective communication. But I have no problem with you making up a new word if you think it's a phenomenon that doesn't already have a word associated with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
You need to use a different word, one that doesn't already have an established meaning, like "plasma" does. Don't call it plasma if it's not plasma, please. I call that "dictionary abuse", and it doesn't facilitate effective communication. But I have no problem with you making up a new word if you think it's a phenomenon that doesn't already have a word associated with it.

Indeed.

I have been avoiding the phrase "dark plasma"
As another author writes extensively with that term and I mean something different.

I do need a different word to encapsulate the meaning

However my hypothetical room temperature "plasmas" do apparently interact with what you would call plasmas...

That's why these phenomena show up on radar, give people radiation burns, etc.

So since there is such a strong (apparent) correlation between my "plasma" and plasma I'm loathe to stop using the word plasma.

No intentional dictionary abuse...just a lack of proper words.

FYI when Jacques Vallee came to my home, he was very accepting of my theory as a reasonable possibility...but he had already experienced "interesting phenomena" up close too, so it took 60 seconds to discuss "plasma" and he knew exactly what I meant.

By all means keep me honest

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The interview was interesting, if not too long for my liking.

Here is what I got out of it:

- The issue with Warren is that Halt believes him to be a disinformation patsy
- He confirmed what Peter Robbins claimed that Halt had said to him off the record: Warren is being observed by the NSA
- He reiterated his post event tapes

Questions:
- If Halt considers Warren a disinformation patsy - why not Penniston?
- If Halt considers Warren of interest to the NSA, then by implication the forces that Halt worries about are the US authorities
- Halt claims the tapes hold nothing new. Then how are they ANY sort of insurance?

Conclusions:

Halt's insurance is to protect him from the source he believes control Warren. His insurance would be pointless if it added nothing new as he claims.

Insurance of this kind only works if there is something that the other side doesn't want released.

It also implies that:
- Halt keeps talking about these uninteresting post even tapes, during interviews to make them AWARE he will release what both him and they know, but not us.
- The fact he feels he needs insurance suggests he feels that there is some fact that if revealed would make him vulnerable.

Also of interest:
- Halt feels he was debriefed by John Alexander. That says a lot about Jonh's real role.

Finally:
Upon leaving the service, Halt had to promise not to talk about various TOP Secret projects, such as inspecting satellites and photos. Brown Bears that weren't part of RFI? He asked if he could talk about RFI and they weren't even aware of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

More interesting stuff in this months Fortean Times. I've been re-reading LAEG to try and answer a few of my own questions. Ordered some more reading. Hearts not in it just now. Mums just had a stroke so kind of losing my attention for this but trying to follow.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Perhaps another conclusion is that Halt (and possibly Penniston) are the ones constantly feeding disinformation?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I wish your mum a speedy recovery my friend.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Perhaps another conclusion is that Halt (and possibly Penniston) are the ones constantly feeding disinformation?

Despite my fancy theory...I acknowledge that disinfo is rife on all possible levels...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Best wishes for your mum.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

My thoughts are with your family Tulpa. Wishing mum a speedy recovery, she has to be your focus for now. If there are any books you want (digital or print)!that I have, I'll send them over - just drop me an address.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

A very interesting suggestion. Personally, I would suspect Pennsiton of being the most likely to be compromised (even if unknowingly).

Why Halt wouldn't consider this is odd. Penniston's claims far outstrip Warren's for weirdness.

If one could prove intentional disinformation in the RFI that would be a huge breakthrough... Halt seems to suspect Ridpath - which personally I doubt. Andrew Pike also talks of a 'spook' that was around during meetings with Ridpath (not associated with Ridpath).

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Thanks very much for the well wishing. That goes for you too MM and KPB and anyone else. It was a bit of a shock.

Many thanks also for the offer of books etc. Its very kind but I fear my concentration for reading is a bit fuzzy. In one ear, out the other. Just trying to keep up.
Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

A very interesting suggestion. Personally, I would suspect Pennsiton of being the most likely to be compromised (even if unknowingly).

Why Halt wouldn't consider this is odd. Penniston's claims far outstrip Warren's for weirdness.

If one could prove intentional disinformation in the RFI that would be a huge breakthrough... Halt seems to suspect Ridpath - which personally I doubt. Andrew Pike also talks of a 'spook' that was around during meetings with Ridpath (not associated with Ridpath).

Yes the Penniston/Halt relationship is an interesting one. Halt has put the boot into Larry Warren many times and accused him of all sorts of things which may or may not be true. He has also been less than kind to John Burroughs at times. Both have said Halt has put pressure on TV producers to leave them out of shows as well. I have never heard Penniston make these claims. Halt may cast doubt on some of Penniston's claims at times but he is also a lot less abrasive about him.

Of course that doesn't prove they are spreading disinformation.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yes the Penniston/Halt relationship is an interesting one. Halt has put the boot into Larry Warren many times and accused him of all sorts of things which may or may not be true. He has also been less than kind to John Burroughs at times. Both have said Halt has put pressure on TV producers to leave them out of shows as well. I have never heard Penniston make these claims. Halt may cast doubt on some of Penniston's claims at times but he is also a lot less abrasive about him.

Of course that doesn't prove they are spreading disinformation.

I've noticed that there are long term psychological effects after "seeing something".

At least that's my opinion.

I'd say that the tendency of "seeing something" is nearly always destabilizing to the
personality.. and a destabilized personality flops back and forth trying to make
sense of it..looking for stability which won't be found.

I'd say that this effect (if you concur it exists) is just as much an explanation
as "disinformation".

Kev

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I agree with this up to one point, it's certainly the case for Burroughs and Warren. Penniston, seems a possible explain action but I'm less sure. You pretty much know if you did or did not create a bunch of drawings and code way after the fact.

Halt does not strike me as in anyway destabilised, yet has spoken of witnessing something that would destroy people's sense of reality...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I agree with this up to one point, it's certainly the case for Burroughs and Warren. Penniston, seems a possible explain action but I'm less sure. You pretty much know if you did or did not create a bunch of drawings and code way after the fact.

Halt does not strike me as in anyway destabilised, yet has spoken of witnessing something that would destroy people's sense of reality...

I have to disagree a little.

When I saw "my" BTUFO, there was definitely a sense that it was sentient and talking to me.
And there was immediate transfer of information (which may have been deception or
confabulation on my part).. namely that it was tired of being 'captured' and forced to
navigate in various zig zag arcs, that it had been forced to do that for hundreds of years..
and was lonely for someone "sane to talk to".

That's all I got during the initial 45 seconds.

But a few days later, all this other 'stuff' came out of my mind, which seemed to be
additional information that hadn't bubbled to my conscious mind (or again, it could
have been confabulation.. conversion disorder.. who knows).

And about 3 months later, and again a year later.. the same thing.

My view, is that much of that sort of thing is ongoing 'confabulation' and/or
the 'contacted event' never truly unplugs from the experiencer and keeps
feeding nonsense to the experiencer.

I think that this is EXACTLY what happened with Penniston, for example.

After such an incident, the "past keeps getting re-written" as the conscious
and unconscious minds wrestle over what happened.

So the line between disinformation and this ongoing process is a fine
line I think.

Kev

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Maybe so Kev. Penniston's binary codes amazingly translate into English (ASCII) with the message

Perhaps he doesn't understand who it really came from and what it really means?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Maybe so Kev. Penniston's binary codes amazingly translate into English (ASCII) with the message

Perhaps he doesn't understand who it really came from and what it really means?

Nobody knows, not even Penniston.

Unless he looked up the asci before he shared the binary?

That's a skeptic's POV.

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I think we can assume that the message is of a purely human source due to the coordinates coming from one particular digital map.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I think we can assume that the message is of a purely human source due to the coordinates coming from one particular digital map.

I totally agree.

But since I want people to ponder "my nonsense" at least a little, I try to keep a little bit of an open mind even if it seems fairly open and shut.

I even gave Astr* a 5% chance until I investigated and saw it didn't rate that much. In my pov anyway.

Kev

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join