It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well thanks for that detailed info.

We all (including & especially me) have to be careful not to let selection
bias distort our research.

And as you say.. if it can shape-change into anything... I mean a tuna
sandwich.. anything.. then it could convince you it was ANYTHING..
including "made in 'Merica".

But we don't know anything really.

I cannot even prove that I exist..

None of us can.

And the one that I saw?

It was VERY convincing at first.. I mean it had rolled aluminum hand rails
around the central pit from which the arclight was emitting from.

It looked QUITE "human-made" in some ways.. in other ways not at all..
the Black granite appearance was not like anything I had ever seen..

But when it turned into a ship from Star Trek and blew a raspberry at me..
I knew it hadn't been made in Lockheed.

Frankly.. I still stick by this.. it seemed that it was like a machine in some
ways.. (not made of normal matter though) and that it had a like sphere
inside of it, that held prisoner this friendly little intelligence.. that really
liked me..

I know how crazy it all sounds.. hell, if I'd seen this at Rendlesham I could
have written books and been famous!

But it's not the "BS" that I care about.. it's the clues.. such as the rivets..
the silence field.. the static field.. the paralysis field.. all the really
essential things, not the apparent form which was almost meaningless.

Kev

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

in video games other players when joining a multiplayer level will 'spawn' into existence and if you were in that game and were actually a life form it would seem like someone just appeared in front of you.

with all this stuff coming to the mainstream conscience i think more and more people will think that it is a reality, i wonder what it would look like if another life form were to spawn onto our 'level', would it be a flash of lightning or look like an orb to fly around?

i doubt anyone would be able to describe it accurately seeing as many people(myself included) would think that it was an ET/extra dimensional/secret military craft.

or had the ability to shapeshift in to what every they want, and that is almost more scary.

i don't think there will be a disclosure of ET,ED or an advanced breakaway civilisation until the powers that be know that they will be protected and what not.
edit on 24-5-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well that's the thing.

The critters parading as UFOs don't report to the US Government, or
to any government or group.

The government CAN'T feel safe.. no matter WHAT.

As to your "spawning" comment..

yah.. people I think, often see a triangle, a sphere and a
saucer... kind of like in the book flatland.

At one moment that's what I saw too... all 3 at once..but
not at once..

I'd say that's what Jim Penniston saw.

There could certainly be some sort of "spawning into our
reality effect" going on.

Kev

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

there is a guy on youtube, His name is Isaac Arthur, link to youtube.

he has an amazing chanel that has almost zero woo.

it is all about space travel now and in the close, far and extremely far away, if you have any down time you should check it out if you can.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

He's been my single favorite youtube presenter for the past 2 years.

I know that I talk about a lot of hypothetical woo.. but I love
all forms of knowledge.

Kev

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Hi Kev,

I forgot to tell you which prisoner I was referring to. Wendell Stephens. Isaac Koi has posted enough about him that I will refrain.

This is the guy that, in two recent interviews, Richard Doty has mentioned going up to Wendelle's room at the Laughlin conference. On the Phenomenon podcast, it was to see a secret report on the RFI. On the other podcast, he says he went up to the room with 10 others to see a secret report and a film.

So, are they the same event, or did he go to Wendell's hotel room for secret reports twice? If it's just the one incident it suggests that there is a video of the RFI. Or the later claim is just to annoy Burroughs? Where could Wendell have got such a report?

Easy. If the 'report' was real it came from David Daniels. The fake reptilian who lived with Butler and her partner, who freaked out Ralph Noyes (an occultist according to Graham Ennis). When Wendell was in prison, a Priest of the Anglican Catholic Church called Father Daniels came to see him.

That doesn't mean the report was real of course. Only that a report existed.

Otherwise, Doty lied.

Finding the other 9 Laughlin participants would help.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Randomly Kev, have you ever wondered why Bill Copper (Milton) was able to finger Moore and Shandera as government agents?

I don't believe any of the guy's stories, but he was right on this.

Then what of Jacques, who admits in his Forbidden Science diaries he tracked Cooper down to his college and told Friedman et al? That same College is then visited by Shandera, who goes to talk to the Principle about removing Cooper.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Otherwise, Doty lied.

CTj83
That would not be unusual would it now.

edit on 25-5-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

No, not at all.

You can assume either the document was a real thing but the information fake, or the entire story is fake.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

i'm sorry--- I don't tend to investigate spy-world intrigue
at the Microcosmic level anyway.

It's the big, global frauds that interest me.

Would you care to distill this bit of stuff down, so that an
idiot could easily "get the memo"?

Thanks

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Messengers of Deception giving people insights who are either incredulous or are set up to fail.

The simplest way I can put this is. Why give a topsecret report on the RFI to a man in prison for abusing minors? Whose main claim to fame in ufology was writing about Billy Miers?

The same man who likely gave Wendell the report convinced Skycrash co author Brenda Butler to take him into her home as a lodger and that he was a shape shifting reptile.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And ate sweets....

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

People desperately want to believe.

The only way that i can keep my balance is to not believe anything at all...even that i exist...(im a natural Buddhist it seems).

That "man" must have been quite the flim flam man...the right tool for the right job.

A useful idiot.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Hi Kev,

I forgot to tell you which prisoner I was referring to. Wendell Stephens. Isaac Koi has posted enough about him that I will refrain.

This is the guy that, in two recent interviews, Richard Doty has mentioned going up to Wendelle's room at the Laughlin conference. On the Phenomenon podcast, it was to see a secret report on the RFI. On the other podcast, he says he went up to the room with 10 others to see a secret report and a film.

So, are they the same event, or did he go to Wendell's hotel room for secret reports twice? If it's just the one incident it suggests that there is a video of the RFI. Or the later claim is just to annoy Burroughs? Where could Wendell have got such a report?

Easy. If the 'report' was real it came from David Daniels. The fake reptilian who lived with Butler and her partner, who freaked out Ralph Noyes (an occultist according to Graham Ennis). When Wendell was in prison, a Priest of the Anglican Catholic Church called Father Daniels came to see him.

That doesn't mean the report was real of course. Only that a report existed.

Otherwise, Doty lied.

Finding the other 9 Laughlin participants would help.

i have tried searching and i must be awful at it because i can't find those posts.

can you post a link or PM it to me? I'd love to read it and i enjoy Isaac Koi's posts.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Here You go Isaac Reminding People

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Thanks for the info CTJ, anything that states DOTY immediately gets my back up though. I have to look at my own bias on that though, am I just responding to what others have said about him and previous stories about him?

I just look at it this way, he was involved in counter intelligence, that fact alone makes me question anything he or anyone else in that area states.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The other thing I will add that I don't know if it has been spoken about before is related to this "footage" according to the special reports seen by DOTY and 9 others (that I personally don't believe to be true) raises a few questions that I don't know if we have already covered regarding RFI.

In most "sightings of UAP" that have been documented as close encounters or sightings over many many years and many cases. There is a common theme of electrical interference within anything electrically powered or that has electrical components. Engine cutouts in cars and all other electrical items like radios in the car cease to work completely as well as watches that stop etc.

With the reports from the eye witnesses of feeling static in the air, exposure to electromagnetic frequencies and the sighing of "it", I wonder why Halts audio recorder wasn't affected, Geiger counters and the flashlights they were using? We know that these devices where there at the time as we have the background radiation readings and the halt tape itself and statements from the witnesses stating what equipment they had with them.

I would also say that this could pour cold water on anything regarding cameras and video cameras or at least to an extent if we applied the same effects that other UAP have had on similar electrically powered items, even though there were rumored photographic evidence, as this was rumored I don't really include this in the speculation whilst speculating lol.

This is purely speculation I may add, as I don't know what proximity to "it" you would have to be for this electrical interference to occur or if there any other parameters that must be met, but then if we knew that.. well....

I will argue against my own case here though, the travis walton case, the other witnesses drove off in total panic and returned a little while later, which they would not have been able to do if the car had cut out. Yes, yes... I like to argue with myself

Interesting in relation to RFI all the same...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

On the subject of electromagnetic interference, as you may
recall, about 30 minutes before i had my BTUFO experience,
this huge 'static field' LIKE effect filled my back yard and
the inside of my house.

However my hair didn't rise up or anything like if it was really
static electricity.

Also, when the dwarfish-gray alien like thing with a huge barrel
chest attacked me, I was just happening to be sitting down in
the living room in my EZ chair with my laptop in it.

There was no disruption to the laptop whatsoever, that could
be seen anyway.. I suppose that since I was paraliyzed and could
not move, it might have been frozen and then unfroze later,
but it wasn't 'crashed'.

So it would appear that there was no EMF interference.

Now unrelated to EMF, it has always interested me, that if the
"entity" had want to kill me, it would have been effortless
for it to do so, as I couldn't move a muscle for at least 5
minutes, and was messed up for no less than 15 minutes.

I've been studying cattle and other mammal multiliations
thoroughly recently.

There are more humans by far than cattle on Earth, it's
fascinating that we are hardly ever mutilated.

Of course I have theories about all this stuff.

Thought you'd be interested in those data points.

Kev

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I think it can be said with all most 99% certainty that there is in nearly all cases an EMF side to nearly all encounters with "it". Yours is just another in a long list that describes such effects/symptoms and knock on effects.

did you feel.......warm?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Nope.

Temperature was not a factor.

But yes.. some form of radiant energy seems involved most times..
and yes, generally EMF as one of those forms.

Which leads me to another observation... pls check out my chat thread..
i'm going to post another multi-year observation there.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join